Jeff Wells -- PROPHET???

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby AlicetheKurious » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:38 pm

his agenda isn't Zionism, its money, and control

And YOUR point is, what? That it's either one or the other?

advancing zionist causes in australia... its not the issue. The issue is a dismantling of democracy in australia, and muslims form a great scapegoat, partly cos of their percieved differences and partly cos of the events in NY on sept 11 and more to the point in Bali the following year

Uh, huh. And of course, the "perceived differences" of Muslims, the "events in NY on sept 11" and "in Bali" are NOT related at all, to the enormous media, intelligence, financial and political resources targeting Australia, as they have targeted the U.S., the U.K., Canada, Germany and now France, to keep it firmly in the zionist/US fold, even against the will of an increasingly hostile public opinion, who THEREFORE needs to be under tighter control. Of course not. The Americans had their 9/11, the Spanish got their 3/11, the Brits got 7/7, and the Aussies got the Bali attack on 12/10/02 (which killed 88 Australians), all supposedly linked to "al-Qaeda" (the CIA-created database), just in time to justify draconian new measures of government control over ordinary people.

And all this has nothing to do with the Project for a New American Century and its neocon blueprint for global domination, which has been implemented remarkably according to the plan.

Of course not.

Either you can connect the dots, or you can't. Repeating that I'm wrong, that I have no understanding, etc., gee, I'm sorry, Joe, I just don't find that persuasive. Don't worry, I'm sure some people do. That's why I post my argument, and you post yours, and other people post theirs, and everybody else makes up their own minds.
AlicetheKurious

Blog: View Blog (0)

Jeff Wells -- PROPHET???

Postby marmot » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:55 am

Jeff Wells -- PROPHET???

"Every honest man is a prophet."
----Blake
marmot

Postby AlicetheKurious » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:23 am

Marmot, how very true.

"Every honest man IS a prophet." And every honest woman, too.

At the risk of sounding sappy, and the even greater risk of turning this into a quote thread, I like this quote:

We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another.”

-Luciano de Crescenzo

On a more practical note, this is good advice:

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own.
And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go
.”

-Dr. Seuss

The good doctor also said this gem:

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

(Although I would substitute "say what you think" for "say what you feel"; exchanging thoughts and ideas with others can enrich and benefit all parties, whereas "feelings" have a far narrower purpose and relevance, not to mention a much shorter shelf-life).

P.S. Yes, I've always been this annoying, even when I was a kid.
AlicetheKurious

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:00 am

Alice neoconservatism is not zionism.

One is one thing, the other is another thing.

They may work hand in hand, some people of one group may be in another, others are not members of both groups, but their interests coincide.

the bali bombing was done by a group called jamah islamia (sp?) who have close ties to al queda. No arabs among them actually. Indonesia has few muslims. Of course the relationship between Indonesia and Australia couldn't have any bearing on this could it?

Australian interference in east timor, a direct insult to an islamic nation - thats the quoted motivation in the Australian press, consistantly, has sweet fa to do with israel doesn't it. It simply plays on the tensions that have always existed between australia and indonesia.

And all this has nothing to do with the Project for a New American Century and its neocon blueprint for global domination, which has been implemented remarkably according to the plan.

So you are saying the PNAC agenda is a zionist one? Organised by Zionists for the major purpose of furthering Israel's expansion? All the rest is just a sideline? Yeah right.

just in time to justify draconian new measures of government control over ordinary people.

Yeah those draconian new laws in Australia are there simply to aid the expansion of Israel. No other reason, they know what a threat the Australians are to Israels agenda so its the first thing they needed to do.

You seem to equate all the evil in the world with "Zionism", which i just can't accept. Trying to tie it to the us by substituting "neo cons" for "zionist" willy nilly is not acceptable argument as far as I am concerned. You are claiming that the primary reason for the lurch to fascism since 911 is Zionism. I think thats a very near sighted view, unless you think Israel is about to take over the world, or perhaps already have, at least through their insidious allies "the Joos".

The picture in australia is clear, its not a join the dots isuue, and your attempt to make it one is a simplistic sketch that misses all the bits that are important. You have gone from dot 5 to dot 95 and missed the ones in between.

It doesn't matter whether you find my srguments persuasive or not to be honest. You don't live here, and don't have to deal with the particular circumstances here. Where you live Zionism is a rampant sore.

But it isn't responsible for the developing police state, and the looting of public assets that is happening here. (Or if it is say how.) It is another aspect of the ugly octopus like thing that pushes forward tentacles that people call zionist or neo con or any number of names. I think that was the original point of Jeffs argument in the op btw.

This attempt to attack democracy in australia for profit is served by the very things you claim zionism promotes.

In that context zionism is a useful idiot for something else. And not that significant a one.

I don't recall ever saying that Israel behaved ina pleasant manner, esp during the war last year. Nor have I ever said that Palestine is in great shape abd things should cntinue the way they are, just the opposite.

But zionism is not the root cause of the rest of the worlds evils. You continue to say it is. Neo conservatism isn't the root cause of the worlds evils either. Both are flourishing cos they suit a more powerful agneda.

But even it isn't the root cause of the worlds evils. (I don't know if any one thing is.)
Joe Hillshoist

Alice

Postby marmot » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:52 pm

Alice, very wonderful quotes.
I just transcribed them into my quote journal.
Loved the Seuss!
Thanks
marmot

Re: Jeff Wells -- PROPHET???

Postby elfismiles » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:06 pm

Wherefore art thou Jeff - missing you... :tumbleweed:

Wombaticus Rex » 14 Feb 2007 11:08 wrote:Just kidding, I wouldn't wish that title on my worst enemy. Still, going through the deep politics sections I was, verily, whumped upside the head by this tidbit from 2005:

Iraq is viewed almost entirely as a neocon project, but the backstory to the war includes the purposeful bankrupting of America, which has weakened the state from the inside while the Iraq war has not only created more enemies, but left it more vulnerable to attack.

The neocons are the Lone Gunmen of Iraq. They're the patsies who'll eventually take the fall for its failure, which will actually mean success to the real players who've allowed them the liberty to play their hand. Like Oswald, these patsies aren't innocents, but neither should perfect blame be laid at their feet. And like Oswald, when their heads are offered to the public the public will be expected to sigh with relief that the beast has been slain and all is right again in the land.

But they're not up for the chop yet. A few more acts need to be played before they've unintentionally exhausted their use in the hastening of the collapse of American power. (Idealogues blinded by the beauty of their ideas are easily manipulated to the service of contrary ends.) The car bombing of Lebanon's Gibran Tueni and the heavy hand pointing to Syria is one suggestion of the next act, and the timetable for a nuclear Iran is another.

Prince Hassan of Jordan said on Sunday that the US had run out of goodwill in Iraq, and that "only the horror of an all-out civil war, with perhaps a million more dead, could bring an uncertain end by arms to this ongoing tragedy."

I'd say don't give them any ideas, Prince, but you're not telling them anything they don't already know.

Thanks for being the being you be, Mr. Wells.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Laodicean » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:52 pm

Laodicean » Fri May 09, 2014 12:32 am wrote:
Laodicean » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:50 pm wrote:

Come on back, Jeff. We miss ya, partner. :tiphat:

:hourglass:

Laodicean wrote:
Jeff » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:03 pm wrote:Longtime lurker. :wave:

Bumping until Jeff posts. HELP
Laodicean

Blog: View Blog (16)

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:50 pm

From that 2005 post by Jeff(who long ago called it out how the neocons were just pitbulls on a leash to later be put down)

But they're not up for the chop yet. A few more acts need to be played before they've unintentionally exhausted their use in the hastening of the collapse of American power. (Idealogues blinded by the beauty of their ideas are easily manipulated to the service of contrary ends.) The car bombing of Lebanon's Gibran Tueni and the heavy hand pointing to Syria is one suggestion of the next act, and the timetable for a nuclear Iran is another.

It took 9 years after this post, but the US is finally in Syria all the way to the Turkish border militarily. Yet it's strange, as people like Kissinger and other hawks as well as Israel downplay ISIS and see Iran as the real threat...despite the Iraqi government in Baghdad close with Iran and asking them for their help in pushing out the Islamic State.

As for Jeff, I'd love to see him do at least one more pivotal post before he completely hangs up the blog life, but I respect his decision to not blog anymore. Just noone comes close to his writing on these topics in the blog world.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby thrulookingglass » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:13 pm

If I have anything to say about it, the man will go down in history as a Prophet. And you should be glad, emboldened, christened with such a title. Honestly, from my heart...this stuff takes guts, it takes courage to explore these dark avenues and maintain sanity, a positive outlook on the world, to smile, dance, sing, love in the face this horrifying gathering of evil. Read through the blogs again, tell me there isn't something you missed, forgot about or couldn't tie to today's unhinged world. It's history. This is the tale of our time. Things are that fucking weird. Get over it.

Jeff helped me open my eyes to a lot of things, a lot of things I didn't want to see. A lot of which I just didn't want to accept that (hard to type even) humans could do to other humans. Truth-seekers? What is the dream? What is reality? What am I and who do I come from? Where are we headed and who's driving the boat? That's why I'm here on this board. To listen, watch & learn. Explore. Prophet? It does imply religious entanglements. My own religious beliefs tell me there's a God and he'll set this picture straight pretty soon. Hang in there baby! Love all you guys & gals.
thrulookingglass

Postby Laodicean » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Laodicean

Blog: View Blog (16)

Previous

Return to General Discussion