The Pedophile File

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Pedophile File

Postby LilyPatToo » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:12 am

cptmarginal, thank you for the links on Breen. Ever since I read the article on MZB, I've struggled to remember a very unsettling conversation I had with Walter Breen at a science fiction convention many years ago. But between aged brain cells and my dissociative problems, I've only been able to recall my reaction during and after. Which was a combination of creeped-out and fearful, due to his odd demeanor. I don't think I knew about the mind control programs then, but I'd "come out" about my belief that I was an "alien abductee." Walter's smirking remarks to me made me feel as though he knew more about my past than I did--I remember that much and how unexpected and confusing it was for me.

With what I've learned since then, I suspect he did know what I was and knew more about me than I did. And I wouldn't be surprised if he was obtaining young boys from program contacts, either. I would love to know how much MZB knew about his past...especially the suggestion that he may have been worked on himself after that plane crash. I know many SMOFs who knew the couple much better than I did and I'll see if anyone has more information on that aspect of the scandal.

LilyPat
LilyPatToo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby RocketMan » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:25 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014 ... nt-assault

The veteran entertainer and artist Rolf Harris is facing prison after being found guilty of indecent assault following a trial in which he was portrayed as a "Jekyll and Hyde" character who used his celebrity status to grope and abuse young women and girls.

Following a dramatic six-week hearing, the jury at Southwark crown court convicted Harris of 12 counts of indecent assault, from 12 initial charges dating over nearly two decades from 1968.

The judge, Mr Justice Sweeney, said the entertainer would be sentenced on Friday, pending medical reports, and warned Harris a jail term was "uppermost in the court's mind". Harris will remain on unconditional bail until Friday.

Russell Brand riffs on the uncanniness of these pedophile revelations:

-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby RocketMan » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:51 am

Interesting to see how they plan to sweep this under the rug, for that they will definitely attempt. Seems to me though that there is now some real pressure to open the books on the decades of child-buggery within the British establishment. Surely the "senior Tory MPs" will have their names eventually leaked at least...? It's amazing they have remained secret thus far.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... ry-osborne

Theresa May is to set out the details of an "independent and authoritative" inquiry into how the Home Office handled allegations of child abuse against politicians in the 1980s, amid mounting calls for a full public inquiry to run parallel with a criminal investigation.

The home secretary is under pressure to explain how her department lost or destroyed more than 100 files related to alleged organised paedophilia, as the government confirmed that four previously undisclosed allegations were handed to the police only last year.

The chancellor, George Osborne, said on Monday that the government would find an "independent and authoritative way" to get to the truth about any child abuse at Westminster.

Speaking from India, where he is touring with the foreign secretary, William Hague, Osborne said: "We need to get to the truth … we need to get to the bottom of what happened in many of our institutions, including potentially at Westminster."
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby elfismiles » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:21 pm

BLAMMO!

Lotsa linkys and vidys at the op.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07 ... 65972.html

Westminster 'Paedophile Ring': 'Powerful Elite' Of MPs And Ministers Abused Children, Peter McKelvie Says
The Huffington Post UK/PA | Posted: 08/07/2014 07:52 BST

David Cameron, Mark Sedwill, Peter McKelvie, Theresa May, Theresa May, UK News

The alleged paedophile ring that had connections with Westminster included at least 20 prominent figures, including former MPs and government ministers, who abused children for decades, it has been claimed.

After the Home Office announced a full inquiry into the ring and claims it failed to properly investigate it at the time, former child protection manager Peter McKelvie said that the ring were "a powerful elite" that included MPs and ministers at the time.

McKelvie, whose allegations led initially to police investigation in 2012 into the ring, told the BBC: "I would say we are looking at upwards of 20 (people) and a much larger number of people who have known about it and done nothing about it, who were in a position to do something about it."

He said the victims, who were "almost exclusively boys", were abused over "many, many years" and were moved around like "a lump of meat".

peter mckelvie
Peter McKelvie made the claims in an interview with the BBC

McKelvie, whose allegations led initially to a 2012 police inquiry, said the ring carried out "the worst form" of abuse.

He said: "I would say we are looking at upwards of 20 (people) and a much larger number of people who have known about it and done nothing about it, who were in a position to do something about it."

He added: "I believe that there is strong evidence, and an awful lot of information that can be converted into evidence if it is investigated properly, that there's been an extremely powerful elite among the highest levels of the political classes for as long as I have been alive - I'm 65 now.

"There's been sufficient reason to investigate it over and over again, certainly for the last 30 years, and there has always been the block and the cover-up and the collusion to prevent that happening.

"For the first time I have got a belief that survivors will come forward and justice will be served for a lot of survivors, but unfortunately it has been left so late that a lot of the abusers are now dead."

McKelvie added: "We are looking at the Lords, we are looking at the Commons, we are looking at the judiciary, we are looking at all institutions where there will be a small percentage of paedophiles and a slightly larger percentage of people who have known about it but have felt that in terms of their own self-interest and self-preservation and for political party reasons it's been safer for them to cover it up rather than deal with it."

Meanwhile, the senior civil servant at the Home Office faces a grilling by MPs over allegations it mishandled the child abuse allegations.

Permanent secretary Mark Sedwill will appear before the home affairs select committee today amid questions over the quality of a review he commissioned last year.

NSPCC chief executive Peter Wanless has been asked by Home Secretary Theresa May to look into the adequacy of the probe into the way claims were dealt with and the response of police and prosecutors to information which was passed on to them.

Mrs May announced the move yesterday along with a wider independent inquiry into the handling of allegations of child sex abuse by state institutions as well as bodies such as the BBC, churches and political parties.

The inquiry will be given access to all government papers it requests, and could be converted into a full public inquiry if its chairman feels it is necessary.

It is unlikely to report before next year's general election, but Mrs May promised that an update on its progress will be given to Parliament before May 2015.

theresa may
Theresa May announced an inquiry into the handling of the allegations

Prime Minister David Cameron promised to leave "no stone unturned" in seeking the truth about widespread allegations of a paedophile ring with links to the establishment in the 1980s.

Mr Wanless is expected to report within eight to 10 weeks and will look at concerns that the Home Office failed to act on allegations of child sex abuse contained in a dossier handed over in by former Tory MP Geoffrey Dickens to then Home Secretary Leon Brittan in 1983

Mrs May said she was confident that the work commissioned by Mr Sedwill was "carried out in good faith", but added that with "allegations as serious as these the public need to have complete confidence in the integrity of the investigation's findings".

Last year's investigation found 13 items of information in Home Office files about alleged child abuse dating back to the period 1979-99, and passed police details of four of the items about which they were not already aware.

But Mrs May told MPs that, while records of a number of letters from Mr Dickens were found, there was no sign of a "Dickens dossier".

The investigation found that 114 potentially relevant files were not available, and were presumed "destroyed, missing or not found", although the independent investigator made clear that he found no evidence to suggest that the files had been removed or destroyed "inappropriately".

Mr Wanless is also to examine that finding that public funds totalling almost £500,000 were given to two organisations with links to the notorious Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE).

SEE ALSO:

May Announces Independent Inquiry Into Child Abuse In Government

There 'May Have Been' A Political Cover Up Of Abuse, Former Minister Says

The Voluntary Services Unit (VSU) provided £65,750 to the Albany Trust between 1974 and 1980 and £410,500 to the Princedale Trust between 1974 and 1984.

But an independent investigation commissioned by the Home Office following reports the VSU had funded PIE said that "no evidence was found to indicate that either organisation used this funding to support PIE".

Mr Sedwill may also be questioned about claims a leading member of PIE used its premises to store material.

According to the BBC, Steven Adrian Smith boasted in a little-seen book in 1986 that he had clearance to work as an electrical contractor at the Westminster building while chairman of PIE in the late 1970s and early 1980s, and hid files in locked cabinets there "where no police raid would ever have found them".

Lord Brittan welcomed the announcement of the Wanless probe, and said in a statement that allegations that he failed to deal adequately with Mr Dickens's allegations as home secretary were "completely without foundation".

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07 ... 65972.html
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby elfismiles » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:27 am

20 establishment figures 'in elite paedophile ring'
Former child protection manager says there are up to 20 prominent public figures in alleged paedophile ring covering Parliament and judiciary

20 establishment figures 'in elite paedophile ring'
Peter McKelvie worked as a child protection manager in Hereford Photo: BBC
By Matthew Holehouse, Political Correspondent
9:44AM BST 08 Jul 2014

Judges, peers and MPs are among 20 prominent public figures who abused children for decades, a former child protection manager has said.

Peter McKelvie, who worked on the conviction of paedophile Peter Righton, said there was a “powerful elite” of paedophiles who carried out “the worst form” of abuse.

There is evidence linking the former politicians to an alleged paedophile network, he said.

Lord Warner, the former health minister, said the allegations were credible.

Mr McKelvie triggered a police investigation in 2012 when he revealed there were seven boxes of potential evidence of a powerful paedophile network, including letters between Righton and other paedophiles, being stored by West Mercia Police.

Related Articles
Sedwill 'concened' over lost abuse files
08 Jul 2014
Sketch: The man who knew too little
09 Jul 2014
Westminster 'paedophile ring': Scotland Yard traces 'victim'
06 Jul 2014
Former chair of Paedophile Information Exchange claims he hid material in 'locked cabinets' at the Home Office
07 Jul 2014
Home Office to publish review into links with Paedophile Information Exchange within weeks
07 Jul 2014
Butler-Sloss 'too establishment' to head child abuse inquiry
09 Jul 2014

The former child protection manager in Hereford and Worcestershire said: “I believe there is a lot of strong evidence, and information that can be converted into evidence if it is investigated properly, that there has been an extremely powerful elite, amongst the highest levels of the political classes, for as long as I have been alive.

“There has been sufficient reason to investigate it over and over again certainly for the past thirty years, and there has always been a block, and the cover-up and collusion, to prevent that happening.”

“We are looking at the Lords, the Commons, the judiciary – all institutions where there will be a small percentage of paedophiles, and a slightly larger percentage of people who have known about it but have felt in terms of their own self-interest and self-preservation and for political party reasons it has been safer cover it up rather than deal with it,” he told the BBC.

“I would say we are looking at upwards of 20 [people] and a much larger number of people who have known about it and done nothing about it, who were in a position to do something about it,” he said.

The alleged abuse involved rape, beatings and being moved between paedophiles “like a lump of meat”.

Lord Warner, the former Labour health minister, said the claims were “possibly true”.

Children’s homes provided “supply lines” for child abuse and were targeted by “people in power” during the 1980s, he said.

“Sexual abuse of children is a power drive, that's what a lot of it is about.

“What I am suggesting is that it's possible that people who were authoritative, powerful, in particular communities did sometimes have access to children's homes.

"I had to fire two managers of children's homes... for abusing children in their care.”

Today Mark Sedwill, the permanent secretary of the Home Office, will be questioned by MPs on the Home Affairs Select Committee.

He oversaw last year’s review of how the department handled allegations from MP Geoffery Dickens, in the form of a dossier handed to Home Secretary Leon Brittan, about an establishment paedophile ring.

The review found the allegations were handled properly but the questioning is likely to focus on the 114 “potentially relevant files” that the review found had been lost or destroyed.

Yesterday Theresa May, the Home Secretary, announced two new inquiries. Political parties and MI5 will have their files examined in a probe into allegations of child sex abuse by politicians, while the BBC and religious organisations would fall under the remit of a major new inquiry into whether those in power turned a blind eye to abuse claims.

Lord Warner said the Home Secretary must “clean the Augean stables” in order to maintain public trust in the establishment.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -ring.html
elfismiles

Postby Metric Pringle » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:15 pm

Tom Watson has started a petition for the government to launch a national enquiry into organised child abuse...

http://www.change.org/petitions/david-c ... e_petition

Please sign and share ! Not sure if it should have its own post, but if so, please someone create a post for it...
““The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don't have to waste your time voting.”k.” - Charles Bukowski

Metric Pringle

Postby Ben D » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:29 pm

God help us....

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/judge-compares-incest-and-paedophilia-to-past-attitudes-towards-homosexuality-claiming-they-might-not-be-taboo-anymore-20140709-zt0v2.html#ixzz377uDSaWb

Judge compares incest and paedophilia to past attitudes towards homosexuality, claiming they might not be taboo anymore

9 July 2014

Compared incest and paedophilia to homosexuality: Judge Garry Neilson.

A Sydney judge has compared incest and paedophilia to homosexuality, saying the community may no longer see sexual contact between siblings and between adults and children as “unnatural” or “taboo”.

District Court Judge Garry Neilson said just as gay sex was socially unacceptable and criminal in the 1950s and 1960s but is now widely accepted, “a jury might find nothing untoward in the advance of a brother towards his sister once she had sexually matured, had sexual relationships with other men and was now ‘available’, not having [a] sexual partner”.

He also said the “only reason” that incest is still a crime is because of the high risk of genetic abnormalities in children born from consanguineous relationships “but even that falls away to an extent [because] there is such ease of contraception and readily access to abortion”.

Judge Neilson made the extraordinary and bizarre comments in the case of a 58-year-old man, known for legal reasons as MRM, who is charged with repeatedly raping his younger sister in the family’s western Sydney home in 1981.

The man had earlier pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting his sister when she was 10 or 11 years old in 1973 or 1974 after police recorded a telephone conversation between the siblings in July 2011 in which he admitted to having sexual contact with her when she was “a kid”.

But he has pleaded not guilty to the charge of sexual intercourse without consent, with an alternative charge of incest, regarding the 1981 events.

On April 7 a jury was empanelled and the Crown Prosecutor requested the jurors be told of the earlier misconduct to show MRM had a tendency to have a sexual interest in and have sexual intercourse with his sister.

The Crown argued that without the background information, the jury might find it hard to understand why MRM began raping his sister “out of the blue” and why she did not report it to her parents or police.

In the mid-1970s MRM had warned her not to tell their parents because they had just lost another son in a car crash and she remained fearful of upsetting her parents when the abuse recommenced in 1981.

But Judge Neilson refused to admit the evidence, saying the sexual abuse which had occurred when the girl was 10 or 11 and the youth was 17 occurred in a different context to the sex which happened when she was 18 and he was 26. By 1981, she had had sexual relationships with two men and had a young child.

“By that stage they are both mature adults. The complainant has been sexually awoken, shall we say, by having two relationships with men and she had become ‘free’ when the second relationship broke down,” Judge Neilson said.

“The only thing that might change that is the fact that they were a brother and sister but we’ve come a long way from the 1950s … when the position of the English Common Law was that sex outside marriage was not lawful.”

He went on to say incest only remains a crime “to prevent chromosomal abnormalities” but the availability of contraception and abortion now diminishes that reason.

“If this was the 50s and you had a jury of 12 men there, which is what you’d invariably have, they would say it’s unnatural for a man to be interested in another man or a man being interested in a boy. Those things have gone.”

On Tuesday Crown Prosecutor Sally Dowling SC asked the Court of Criminal Appeal to remit the case to a judge other than Judge Neilson because of the "misogynistic" attitude he displayed towards the complainant.
There is That which was not born, nor created, nor evolved. If it were not so, there would never be any refuge from being born, or created, or evolving. That is the end of suffering. That is God**.

** or Nirvana, Allah, Brahman, Tao, etc...
Ben D

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby semper occultus » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:39 am

'Paedophilia is natural and normal for males'

How some university academics make the case for paedophiles at summer conferences

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/10948796/Paedophilia-is-natural-and-normal-for-males.html

By Andrew Gilligan

9:10PM BST 05 Jul 2014

"Paedophilic interest is natural and normal for human males,” said the presentation. “At least a sizeable minority of normal males would like to have sex with children … Normal males are aroused by children.”

Some yellowing tract from the Seventies or early Eighties, era of abusive celebrities and the infamous PIE, the Paedophile Information Exchange? No. Anonymous commenters on some underground website? No again.

The statement that paedophilia is “natural and normal” was made not three decades ago but last July. It was made not in private but as one of the central claims of an academic presentation delivered, at the invitation of the organisers, to many of the key experts in the field at a conference held by the University of Cambridge.

Other presentations included “Liberating the paedophile: a discursive analysis,” and “Danger and difference: the stakes of hebephilia.”

Another attendee, and enthusiastic participant from the floor, was one Tom O’Carroll, a multiple child sex offender, long-time campaigner for the legalisation of sex with children and former head of the Paedophile Information Exchange. “Wonderful!” he wrote on his blog afterwards. “It was a rare few days when I could feel relatively popular!”

Last week, after the conviction of Rolf Harris, the report into Jimmy Savile and claims of an establishment cover-up to protect a sex-offending minister in Margaret Thatcher’s Cabinet, Britain went into a convulsion of anxiety about child abuse in the Eighties. But unnoticed amid the furore is a much more current threat: attempts, right now, in parts of the academic establishment to push the boundaries on the acceptability of child sex.

A key factor in what happened all those decades ago in the dressing rooms of the BBC, the wards of the NHS and, allegedly, the corridors of power was not just institutional failings or establishment “conspiracies”, but a climate of far greater intellectual tolerance of practices that horrify today.

With the Pill, the legalisation of homosexuality and shrinking taboos against premarital sex, the Seventies was an era of quite sudden sexual emancipation. Many liberals, of course, saw through PIE’s cynical rhetoric of “child lib”. But to others on the Left, sex by or with children was just another repressive boundary to be swept away – and some of the most important backing came from academia.

In 1981, a respectable publisher, Batsford, published Perspectives on Paedophilia, edited by Brian Taylor, a sociology lecturer at Sussex University, to challenge what Dr Taylor’s introduction called the “prejudice” against child sex. Disturbingly, the book was aimed at “social workers, community workers, probation officers and child care workers”.

The public, wrote Dr Taylor, “generally thinks of paedophiles as sick or evil men who lurk around school playgrounds in the hope of attempting unspecified beastliness with unsuspecting innocent children”. That, he reassured readers, was merely a “stereotype”, both “inaccurate and unhelpful”, which flew in the face of the “empirical realities of paedophile behaviour”. Why, most adult-child sexual relationships occurred in the family!

The perspectives of most, though not all, the contributors, appeared strongly pro-paedophile. At least two were members of PIE and at least one, Peter Righton, (who was, incredibly, director of education at the National Institute for Social Work) was later convicted of child sex crimes. But from the viewpoint of today, the fascinating thing about Perspectives on Paedophilia is that at least two of its contributors are still academically active and influential.

Prof Ken Plummer, left, and former PIE head Tom O'Carroll

Ken Plummer is emeritus professor of sociology at Essex University, where he has an office and teaches courses, the most recent scheduled for last month. “The isolation, secrecy, guilt and anguish of many paedophiles,” he wrote in Perspectives on Paedophilia, “are not intrinsic to the phenomen[on] but are derived from the extreme social repression placed on minorities …

“Paedophiles are told they are the seducers and rapists of children; they know their experiences are often loving and tender ones. They are told that children are pure and innocent, devoid of sexuality; they know both from their own experiences of childhood and from the children they meet that this is not the case.”

As recently as 2012, Prof Plummer published on his personal blog a chapter he wrote in another book, Male Intergenerational Intimacy, in 1991. “As homosexuality has become slightly less open to sustained moral panic, the new pariah of 'child molester’ has become the latest folk devil,” he wrote. “Many adult paedophiles say that boys actively seek out sex partners … 'childhood’ itself is not a biological given but an historically produced social object.”

Prof Plummer confirmed to The Sunday Telegraph that he had been a member of PIE in order to “facilitate” his research. He said: “I would never want any of my work to be used as a rationale for doing 'bad things’ – and I regard all coercive, abusive, exploitative sexuality as a 'bad thing’. I am sorry if it has impacted anyone negatively this way, or if it has encouraged this.” However, he did not answer when asked if he still held the views he expressed in the Eighties and Nineties. A spokesman for Essex University claimed Prof Plummer’s work “did not express support for paedophilia” and cited the university’s charter which gave academic staff “freedom within the law to put forward controversial and unpopular opinions without placing themselves in jeopardy”.

Graham Powell is one of the country’s most distinguished psychologists, a past president of the British Psychological Society and a current provider of psychology support services to the Serious Organised Crime Agency, the National Crime Squad, the Metropolitan Police, Kent Police, Essex Police and the Internet Watch Foundation.

In Perspectives on Paedophilia, however, he co-authored a chapter which stated: “In the public mind, paedophile attention is generally assumed to be traumatic and to have lasting and wholly deleterious consequences for the victim. The evidence that we have considered here does not support this view … we need to ask not why are the effects of paedophile action so large, but why so small.”

The chapter does admit that there were “methodological problems” with the studies the authors relied on which “leave our conclusions somewhat muted”. Dr Powell told The Sunday Telegraph last week that “what I wrote was completely wrong and it is a matter of deep regret that it could in any way have made things more difficult [for victims]”. He said: “The literature [scientific evidence] was so poor in 1981, people just didn’t realise what was going on. There was a lack of understanding at the academic level.” Dr Powell said he had never been a member of PIE.

In other academic quarters, with rather fewer excuses, that lack of understanding appears to be reasserting itself. The Cambridge University conference, on July 4-5 last year, was about the classification of sexuality in the DSM, a standard international psychiatric manual used by the police and courts.

After a fierce battle in the American Psychiatric Association (APA), which produces it, a proposal to include hebephilia as a disorder in the new edition of the manual has been defeated. The proposal arose because puberty in children has started ever earlier in recent decades and as a result, it was argued, the current definition of paedophilia – pre-pubertal sexual attraction – missed out too many young people.

Ray Blanchard, professor of psychiatry at the University of Toronto, who led the APA’s working group on the subject, said that unless some other way was found of encompassing hebephilia in the new manual, that was “tantamount to stating that the APA’s official position is that the sexual preference for early pubertal children is normal”.

Prof Blanchard was in turn criticised by a speaker at the Cambridge conference, Patrick Singy, of Union College, New York, who said hebephilia would be abused as a diagnosis to detain sex offenders as “mentally ill” under US “sexually violent predator” laws even after they had completed their sentences.

But perhaps the most controversial presentation of all was by Philip Tromovitch, a professor at Doshisha University in Japan, who stated in a presentation on the “prevalence of paedophilia” that the “majority of men are probably paedophiles and hebephiles” and that “paedophilic interest is normal and natural in human males”.

O’Carroll, the former PIE leader, was thrilled, and described on his blog how he joined Prof Tromovitch and a colleague for drinks after the conference. “The conversation flowed most agreeably, along with the drinks and the beautiful River Cam,” he said.

It’s fair to say the Tromovitch view does not represent majority academic opinion. It’s likely, too, that some of the academic protests against the “stigmatisation” of paedophiles are as much a backlash against the harshness of sex offender laws as anything else. Finally, of course, academic inquiry is supposed to question conventional wisdom and to deal rigorously with the evidence, whether or not the conclusions it leads you to are popular.

Even so, there really is now no shortage of evidence about the harm done by child abuse. In the latest frenzy about the crimes of the past, it’s worth watching whether we could, in the future, go back to the intellectual climate which allowed them.
semper occultus

Postby elfismiles » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:41 pm

Overkill? Justified? Conditioning and Desensitization? Or just an opportunity for the good ole LEO boys to play with the toys?

Federal agents swarm Livingston, Ill. (Video)
fox2now.com-Jul 10, 2014
LIVINGSTON, IL (KTVI)– Homeland security, the US Customs and Border Patrol and other police agencies swarmed Livingston, Illinois.
http://fox2now.com/2014/07/10/federal-a ... gston-ill/

Federal raid near Alhambra results in child porn charges
By CURT LIBBRA
Highland News LeaderJuly 11, 2014
http://www.bnd.com/2014/07/11/3298235/f ... sults.html

Man charged with child porn after federal agents raid Livingston home
Posted 5:03 pm, July 11, 2014, by Staff Writer
http://fox2now.com/2014/07/11/man-charg ... ston-home/

The Sickening Reason Why All Those Federal Agents Suddenly Swarmed a Small Illinois Town
Jul. 12, 2014 11:33am Zach Noble / TheBlaze.com-Jul 12, 2014
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07 ... nois-town/

Federal raid near Alhambra results in child porn charges
By CURT LIBBRA
Highland News Leader
July 11, 2014

A U.S. Customs and Border Protection helicopter takes off from A.R. Graiff Elementary School in Livingston. CURT LIBBRA — News Leader

Related Stories:
Federal agents raid home near Livingston

ALHAMBRA — A day after tactical units were used to serve a search warrant on his home, federal authorities filed a three-count indictment against a rural Alhambra man on child pornography charges.

Robert E. Godsey, 34, was charged Friday in U.S. District Court in East St. Louis with receipt, possession and distribution of visual depictions of minors engaged in sexually explicit conduct.

Federal agents, backed by local law enforcement, raided Godsey's home in rural northeastern Madison County on Thursday morning. Authorities used a farm west of Livingston as a staging ground before moving on Godsey's home, located about three miles away, near the intersection of Silver Creek and Mriscin roads in Olive Township, between Livingston and Alhambra.

Law enforcement also had another staging area at A.R. Graiff Elementary School in Livingston. Among the assets stationed at the school were tactical vehicles from the Alton Police Department, Madison County Sheriff's Office, a mobile command center for the Illinois Law Enforcement Alarm System, an ambulance, an ARCH medical helicopter and a U.S. Customs and Border Protection helicopter.

Jim Porter, spokesman for the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Illinois, would not comment as to the scale of force used in executing the search warrant, other than to say authorities want to be prepared for what they "reasonably expect might happen."

"It's better to be over-prepared," he said.

In an affidavit filed with the court, Special Agent John Taylor, the resident agent in charge of the Department of Homeland Security-Homeland Security Investigations (HIS) in St. Louis, said authorities seized a Samsung notebook computer, a Maxtor One Touch external hard drive, and a Western Digital external hard drive from Godsey's bedroom during their search. Godsey, who was at home, was taken into custody, according to the affidavit.

According to Taylor's affidavit, Godsey admitted to investigators that the computer and hard drives were his and that approximately 600 videos and over 1,000 images of minors engaged in sexually explicit conduct were on the notebook computer. Some of the minors depicted were under the age of 12, according to court documents.

"He (Godsey) said that he had been collecting child pornography for many years, and trades the child pornography" via the Internet, Taylor said in his affidavit.

According to Taylor's affidavit, federal authorities began to investigate Godsey in May, when HIS agents in Detroit said one of their targets had allegedly traded images of child pornography with an email address that was linked to Godsey. Taylor also said that the same email address had been brought to the attention of another federal agency through a cyber-tip report in June 2013 from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Taylor's affidavit said Godsey told authorities he had been collecting child pornography since he was approximately 17 years old.

Two of the counts filed against Godsey carry a sentencing range of five to 20 years in prison, if convicted. The third count carries a possible penalty not to exceed 20 years.

Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/2014/07/11/3298235/f ... rylink=cpy
elfismiles

Postby elfismiles » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:10 pm

13 July 2014 Last updated at 11:52 ET
Pope Francis: 'About 2%' of Catholic clergy paedophiles
Earlier this month the Pope begged forgiveness from victims of child abusers within the Church

Related Stories
Forgive Church for abuse, begs Pope
Vatican's child abuse response
Vatican 'imposed code of silence' Watch

Pope Francis has been quoted as saying that reliable data indicates that "about 2%" of clergy in the Catholic Church are paedophiles.

The Pope said that abuse of children was like "leprosy" infecting the Church, according to the Italian La Repubblica newspaper.

He vowed to "confront it with the severity it demands".

But a Vatican spokesman said the quotes in the newspaper did not correspond to Pope Francis's exact words.

The BBC's David Willey in Rome says there is often a studied ambiguity in Pope Francis' off-the-cuff statements.

He wants to show a more compassionate attitude towards Church teaching than his predecessors, but this can sometimes cause consternation among his media advisers, our correspondent adds.
line
Analysis: David Willey, BBC News, Rome

When is a papal interview not an interview? Sunday's edition of La Repubblica devotes its first three pages to an account of a conversation between Pope Francis and editor Eugenio Scalfari, which took place last Thursday. Papal spokesman Federico Lombardi said in a sharp note that it was not an interview in the normal sense of the word, although he admitted it conveyed the "sense and the spirit" of the conversation.

Mr Scalfari does not use a digital recorder, and Father Lombardi said Pope Francis never checked the accuracy of the interview.

Until now, the Vatican has declined to quantify the extent of clerical sexual abuse scandals in the worldwide Church. Statistics are usually available only for countries in the developed world. In the developing world, information is usually only sketchy.
line

In the interview, Pope Francis was quoted as saying that the 2% estimate came from advisers. It would represent around 8,000 priests out of a global number of about 414,000.

While the incidence of paedophilia as a psychiatric disorder in the general population is not accurately known, some estimates have put it at less than five percent.

"Among the 2% who are paedophiles are priests, bishops and cardinals. Others, more numerous, know but keep quiet. They punish without giving the reason," Pope Francis was quoted as saying.

"I find this state of affairs intolerable," he went on.

Protesters against clerical child abuse gather outside the Cathedral Basilica in St. Louis in June 2014

Many Catholics feel the Church hierarchy has not taken strict enough action against abusers

Above the interview La Repubblica ran the headline: "Pope says: Like Jesus, I shall use a stick against paedophile priests."

Vatican spokesman Father Federico Lombardi denied that Pope Francis had said that there were cardinals who were paedophiles.

Last year Pope Francis strengthened the Vatican's laws against child abuse and earlier this month begged forgiveness from the victims of sexual abuse by priests, at his first meeting with victims since his election.

Many survivors of abuse by priests are angry at what they see as the Vatican's failure to punish senior officials who have been accused of covering up scandals.

Asked in the same La Repubblica interview about the celibacy rule for priests, Pope Francis recalled that it was adopted 900 years after the death of Jesus Christ and pointed out that the Eastern Catholic Church allows its priests to marry.

"The problem certainly exists but it is not on a large scale. It will need time but the solutions are there and I will find them."

Father Lombardi also denied that these were the Pope's exact words.
More on This Story
Related Stories

Forgive Church for abuse, begs Pope
07 JULY 2014, EUROPE
Vatican's child abuse response
11 APRIL 2014, EUROPE
Vatican 'imposed code of silence' Watch
05 FEBRUARY 2014, EUROPE
Vatican scandal explained Watch
05 FEBRUARY 2014, EUROPE
Vatican profile
14 MARCH 2014, EUROPE

From other news sites

Huffington Post UK RELIGIONPope Claims Astonishing Number Of Clergy Are Paedophiles 54 mins ago
NPR Pope Reportedly Says That 1 In 50 Clergy Are Pedophiles 3 hrs ago
Telegraph Pope Francis: 'two per cent of clergy had paedophile tendencies' 4 hrs ago
Reuters UK Pope says about two percent of priests are pedophiles: paper 6 hrs ago
Daily Express 'I find it intolerable' Pope Francis warns THOUSANDS of priests are paedophiles 8 hrs ago

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28 ... e-28282050
elfismiles

Postby stefano » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:49 am

Hysteria versus Impunity

by craig on July 14, 2014 12:24 pm in Uncategorized

It is a mystery why the Observer failed to name Lord Greville Janner as the paedophile abusing boys from care homes. The facts of this particular boy’s continued molestation, and the existence of the letters to him from Janner, have been public knowledge for decades. I can only presume that Britain’s appalling libel laws, which function solely to protect the very rich from exposure of their misdeeds, are the reason for the Observer’s reticence. My own view is that the gross suppression of freedom of speech in the UK has been insufficiently considered as a major reason for the impunity which the wealthy and the powerful have enjoyed for so long.

Janner of course was for decades the leading spokesman for Zionism in this country. His response to the last major massacre of Palestinians in Gaza was to visit an Israeli settlement and blame Hamas rocket attacks. It is interesting to contrast Janner’s protection by the media with the case of David Mellor. For decades the media knew that Janner buggered boys from care homes, and did nothing about it. He remained the whole time the chosen spokesman for UK Zionism.

By contrast, David Mellor was the last British minister who ever told the truth about Israel’s treatment of the Palestinians. The immediate result was a tabloid campaign about Mellor’s perfectly legal, consensual and adult sex life, which destroyed Mellor’s career.

What do you think caused the extraordinarily different media treatment of the playful Mellor and the sinister child-buggerer Janner? Why is the Observer still protecting his name yesterday?

Despite the major evidence against him, there will be no prosecution of Janner because the establishment has accepted an argument that he is too senile. Interestingly enough, a man who knows a very great deal about the much more recent sex secrets of the establishment, “Lord” Edward Davenport, has just been allowed out of jail seven years early on the grounds of ill-health. I was in charge of British relations with West Africa as Deputy Head of the Equatorial Africa Department at the FCO, when the Sierra Leone Embassy was sold to Davenport, under very peculiar circumstances indeed, to become a kind of fantasy sexual pleasure palace for the upper classes.

The whole was one of the weirder things I had encountered in my life. At the time there was in effect no functioning government in Sierra Leone, and the flogging off of the extremely valuable building by the Ambassador was very obviously corrupt. Among the many strange things I was told at the time was that the purchase was funded by Freemasons to whom the building was important. I should say I have no idea if that was true or not, and took little notice at the time. I was told very firmly the FCO had no locus to intervene.

Do not worry, I am not myself going senile. The goings-on inside the former Sierra Leone Embassy after its sale link in to this topic in a number of ways, not only Davenport and Janner’s shared immunity from punishment on grounds of ill-health. But I should make plain I am not accusing Davenport personally of paedophilia or of organising it.

I received an email from a respected friend accusing me of stoking a wave of hysteria. I certainly do not wish to promote a witch hunt. But given that there has very obviously been a culture of impunity in this country for generations, under which the rich and powerful are simply let off criminal activity, a little hysteria is not harmful. Especially when ironically it has been caused by the establishment’s constant cries of paedophilia as their excuse for ever increasing state surveillance of ordinary people. Hoist with their own petard!

The impunity if still there. Where are the scores of bankers going to jail for involvement in Libor-fixing, or the dozens of other illegal scams they have run? It is an accepted thing that, once you are inside the golden circle, a blind eye is turned to a great deal. They all support each other. Whoever replaces Dame Lady Queen Sloshed-Butler, it won’t be one of us, it will be one of them.

A lot of them have been to bed together, too. More on Edward Davenport's parties at 33 Portland Place (the old Sierra Leonean embassy):

According to Monthira [Davenport's girlfriend at the time], who now works as a nightclub promoter, the orgies were designed for an exclusive crowd of celebrities, aristocrats and establishment figures.

She says: ‘They had all sorts of posh, important people there like judges and financiers. Once I spotted a famous Hollywood actor who is very handsome.

‘I said to him, “I recognise you, you are...” He just smiled enigmatically and said, “No, I’m not.”

Another time Monthira saw another well known London based theatrical star. She says: ‘He was looking a bit spaced out on a really big joint.

‘I met all the A-list stars, everyone. I ended up going to many orgies or “gang bangs” at the house. There were four giant beds pushed together in the morning room.

‘We were sworn to secrecy and most of the guests were wearing masks. Sometimes I would be standing at the bar arranging the bowls of Durex and Viagra when my friend would say to me, “Oh look, there’s the judge and there’s that policeman."

'Men would suddenly swap partners and give each other a high five in the middle of having sex with a girl. It was kind of weird. People would lose their underwear in the melee and it was quite dark. I once saw the man we knew as “the Judge” accidentally put on a pair of women’s pants.’

The price of attending was £150 a couple. Single men were not usually allowed in.
stefano

Postby semper occultus » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:09 am

..good spot....

...saw another well known London based theatrical star. She says: ‘He was looking a bit spaced out on a really big joint....

....a bit spacey-ed-out...no doubt....
semper occultus

Postby RocketMan » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:06 am

semper occultus » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:09 pm wrote:..good spot....

...saw another well known London based theatrical star. She says: ‘He was looking a bit spaced out on a really big joint....

....a bit spacey-ed-out...no doubt....

Good catch! :bigsmile
-I don't like hoodlums.
RocketMan

Postby RocketMan » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:22 am

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/14/us/th ... ex-stings/

Clermont, Florida (CNN) -- Just days after getting arrested in a child sex sting, Robert Kingsolver is a long way from his beloved job at Walt Disney World.

Inside his rented house in a suburban Orlando neighborhood filled with children, he sits in a folding chair in a nearly empty room, wires dangling in the corner where his computer used to be connected.

Now, he can't be online or near children.

"My life is ruined," he told CNN in an interview at his home. "My family's life is ruined. My kids' life is ruined. I've devastated my parents because of bad judgment."

Kingsolver, 49, is one of at least 35 Disney employees arrested since 2006 and accused of sex crimes involving children, trying to meet a minor for sex, or for possession of child pornography, according to a six-month CNN investigation that examined police and court records, and interviewed law enforcement officials and some of the men who have been arrested.

Five Universal Studios employees and two employees from SeaWorld have also been arrested.

So far, a total of 32 have been convicted, with the remaining cases pending.

Two cases, which were for possession of child pornography, occurred on Disney property, according to police reports.

None of the cases involved children or teenagers visiting the parks.

-I don't like hoodlums.
RocketMan

Postby jlaw172364 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:08 am

EXCLUSIVE: Secret service infiltrated paedophile group to 'blackmail establishment'
BRITISH security services infiltrated and funded the notorious Paedophile Information Exchange in a covert operation to identify and possibly blackmail establishment figures, a Home Office whistleblower alleges.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/485529 ... stleblower

HT Cryptogon.net

And there you have it: the raison d'etre for these heinous crime rings: blackmail.

Couldn't the satanic elites just brainwash people into being fanatically disgusted by say, having sex clumps of dirt, or lawn furniture? Then they could induce politicians to do that stuff and blackmail them with that without torturing children. Personally, I think it's a limited hangout. These people are so drunk on power that nothing is off limits for them.
jlaw172364

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion