Aquino erases Presidio data from Wikipedia

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Aquino erases Presidio data from Wikipedia

Postby Handsome B. Wonderful » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:48 pm

Strange, I can't find any "official" confirmation of his death.
Born we are the same, within the silence, indifference be Thy name
Torn we walk alone, we sleep in silent shades
The grandeur fades, the meaning never known- 'Born' Nevermore
Handsome B. Wonderful

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:11 pm

Handsome B. Wonderful » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:48 pm wrote:Strange, I can't find any "official" confirmation of his death.

Like, more official than a California death certificate? What do you have in mind?
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Marionumber1 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:31 pm

Twitter has unfortunately taken down the tweet and locked my account for the time being, since I apparently violated the privacy of a dead person by posting their death certificate. (Admittedly, maybe they have an issue with it including the address if his co-conspirator wife Lilith still lives there, so I'll try reposting it with some redactions.) In the meantime, here is the death certificate (and an archive if the image hosting site removes it too):

Last edited by Marionumber1 on Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marionumber1

Postby Grizzly » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:52 pm

fucker... I hope he didn't die right away.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby PufPuf93 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:24 am

One wonders what precipitated the gun shot to the head?

illness, angst, whatever.

Interesting Death Report, if real. Maybe Aquino just changed identity? The military has unsavory and highly weird back waters.
PufPuf93

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:09 pm

We once had moderators who would ban a member for doxing. As a fellow member of RI I ask you to please remove this or edit Mrs Aquino's address from RI's pages.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Grizzly » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:20 pm

*rolls eyes* ^^^
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Handsome B. Wonderful » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:03 pm

Yeah, I didn't hear about him dying until I saw this thread, so I googled it. Curiously I could only find a quote from his official website from another website that said something about him "remanifesting" his body or other. Usually there is some blurb from a newspaper or mainstream news about a famous, or in this case infamous, person passing.
Handsome B. Wonderful

Postby Handsome B. Wonderful » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:06 pm

Strange synchronicity too, as I have just finished reading 3 books, by Cathy O'brien, Brice Taylor and Kathleen Sullivan. I read about Aquino's involvement in SRA and thought "I wonder what the old geezer is up to now?".
Handsome B. Wonderful

Postby Marionumber1 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:50 pm

I'm not rolling my eyes. Despite what I think about Lilith Aquino (she has been implicated in many of the child abuse scenarios of her husband), I must admit that there is no particular reason and only potential downsides to share their home address. Thanks for keeping me honest, Iam, and I have edited the post to include a death certificate that redacts the address. The real story here is that Michael Aquino is legally confirmed dead and that it happened by unnatural causes.
Marionumber1

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:59 pm

Sorry for reporting you. The "rolls eyes" forced my hand. Never thought I would use that button here.

Too much potential for harm to RI, so thank you.
Iamwhomiam

Postby liminalOyster » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:33 pm

Not linking that ratshit here but there is a (wacko) eulogy on his website and a bunch of crazy tributes on occult subreddits over the past two years. Still seems bizarre he didn't draw some national obits even just as a historically notorious curiosity of a figure. Some speculation on aforementioned subs that TOS had legal wranglings around his estate and hence motivation to keep it quiet for awhile.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Regarding the Report

Postby JackRiddler » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:40 pm

Never saw the report, which was 17 days ago, I know. Only just saw the signal for it for the first time. Good that it was resolved promptly by posting the redacted version. For the record, we don't catch everything and a PM is the best way to make sure a report is seen.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby RocketMan » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:21 pm

Looks like his death was a little less sordid than Aleister Crowley's, but nonetheless suitably shabby. Will not be missed.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby conniption » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:18 pm

Handsome B. Wonderful » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:06 pm wrote:Strange synchronicity too, as I have just finished reading 3 books, by Cathy O'brien, Brice Taylor and Kathleen Sullivan. I read about Aquino's involvement in SRA and thought "I wonder what the old geezer is up to now?".

Cathy O'Brien has been off my radar for many years...didn't realize she was still out there giving interviews until last night when I came across a video at Odysee which also happens to be on Youtube...

The Resiliency Of The Human Mind & Spirit w/ Cathy O'Brien

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WokGVT7Gf6M

Alfa Vedic
Streamed live on Nov 18, 2021
On This Thursday's Alfacast, Cathy O’Brien joins us to go deep into her escape & recovery from MK-Ultra mind control enslavement. It is a testament to the strength of the human spirit and power of love.

On August 3rd, 1977 the 95th U.S. Congress opened hearings into the reported abuses concerning the CIA’s TOP SECRET mind control research program code named MK-Ultra. On February 8th, 1988, a top-level MK-Ultra victim, Cathy O’Brien, was covertly rescued from her mind control enslavement by Intelligence insider Mark Phillips.

TRANCE Formation of America is the first documented autobiography of a victim of government mind control. Cathy O’Brien is a healed and vocal survivor of the Central Intelligence Agency’s MK-Ultra Project Monarch operation.

In ACCESS DENIED for Reasons of National Security and PTSD: Time To Heal, Cathy and Mark detail how they survived to globally release pertinent facts on mind control and healing from it.

This testament to the strength of the human spirit and power of love details the otherwise suppressed healing methods Mark taught Cathy to reclaim control over her own mind and life. Now people all over the world are applying this healing information to themselves, and are reportedly healing from varying levels of trauma, abuse, PTSD, torture, and/or control.
Knowledge is our first line of defense against mind control, and on this special podcast, Cathy will share the truth that made her free.

Here is another from FreemanTV - https://freemantv.com/healing-from-trauma-cathy-obrien/
conniption

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion