Ufology's Changing Face

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Ufology's Changing Face

Postby Jeff » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:33 pm

Ufology’s Changing Face

Nick Redfern, Nov 1

As I have mentioned occasionally in the past, I am personally convinced that whatever lays at the heart of the genuinely unexplained angle of the UFO puzzle, it displays elements of deception, trickery and manipulation - for whatever reason, I’m just not sure.

For example, back in the late 1800s there were the many and varied reports of mysterious “airships” flying over the US and, a few short years later, over the UK.

During the Second World War the “Foo Fighters” appeared - over war-torn Europe and the Far East. A year after the war ended, the “Ghost Rockets” appeared over Scandinavia.

Then, of course, in the summer of 1947, the “Flying Disks” and “Flying Saucers” loomed into view, courtesy of Kenneth Arnold (it’s ironic, however, that Arnold never actually reported seeing saucer-like craft. Interestingly enough “his” objects were very “Horten Brother”-like in nature…)

The 1950s gave way to the long-haired space brothers that showed themselves to Adamski and Van Tassel, and blisteringly hot alien babes like “Captain Aura Rhanes” who so excited Truman Bethurum - but not, apparently, Bethurum’s wife, who divorced him after his, ahem, close encounters with the Baywatch-style beauty that was Miss Rhanes…

The 1950s also ushered in the reports of aliens (little men, hairy dwarfs, the list goes on) taking “soil samples;” while the 1960s slowly gave birth to the abduction phenomenon that reached huge proportions in the 1970s and 1980s.

And also by the 1980s and throughout the 1990s, the old sci-fi like saucers had largely gone the way of the Dodo and had been replaced by ominous-looking, black-colored “Flying Triangles.”

In other words, whatever is among us, it is constantly changing, adapting to - or perhaps even molded by - our own beliefs regarding its presence, and having some sort of undefined relationship with, and connection to, the Human Race.

But, whatever the real nature of the phenomenon, it is clear to me at least, that many of the events that have been reported are without doubt staged for our benefit: it’s a game, a theater-play, a charade; and we keep falling for it and marvelling at the “extraterrestrial” presence among us.

Whether this is to try and convince us that “they” are extraterrestrial, when in reality they may be something else, or whether there are reasons so bizarre that they currently defy reasoning and/or understanding, I’m not sure.

And why am I bringing this up now? Well, I read this article earlier today, which discusses a 1967 case from Missouri. It’s a very intriguing one, with a great deal of data and imagery. But, it’s of a type that we just don’t seem to get anymore. The ever-changing face of the UFOnauts, in other words.

As interesting as the report most certainly is, it seems to me that it just reinforces the idea that instead of getting more answers to what is going on, we are actually being manipulated by a phenomenon that forever stays one step ahead of us and is constantly mutating, changing and manifesting according to an agenda that I’m not sure has our best interests at heart.

I wonder: in 20 years from now, will the little Gray Men of Zeta Reticuli and the Flying Triangles be long gone? Maybe. Perhaps, instead, people will be encountering “time-travelers” from our future who desperately want to assure us of who they are and why they are here.

My personal hope is that the Gray Men, their soil samples, their implants and their disks and triangles will be utterly gone and that in their place we will see the mighty return of Crowley’s LAM.
After all, they say: what goes around, comes around.

It can surely only be a matter of time…

link
Jeff
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Ufology's Changing Face

Postby Cosmic Cowbell » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:22 pm

Jeff wrote:Ufology’s Changing Face

Nick Redfern - Nov 1

As I have mentioned occasionally in the past, I am personally convinced that whatever lays at the heart of the genuinely unexplained angle of the UFO puzzle, it displays elements of deception, trickery and manipulation - for whatever reason, I’m just not sure.

For example, back in the late 1800s there were the many and varied reports of mysterious “airships” flying over the US and, a few short years later, over the UK.

Lying manipulative bastards...

Redfern wrote:During the Second World War the “Foo Fighters” appeared - over war-torn Europe and the Far East. A year after the war ended, the “Ghost Rockets” appeared over Scandinavia.

Damn Tricksters manipalating our upstanding, bomb dropping flyboys

Redfern wrote:Then, of course, in the summer of 1947, the “Flying Disks” and “Flying Saucers” loomed into view, courtesy of Kenneth Arnold (it’s ironic, however, that Arnold never actually reported seeing saucer-like craft. Interestingly enough “his” objects were very “Horten Brother”-like in nature…)

"Of course"....deceptive "whatevers" deceiving and being manipulative & lying...poor Ken Arnold

Redfern wrote:The 1950s gave way to the long-haired space brothers that showed themselves to Adamski and Van Tassel, and blisteringly hot alien babes like “Captain Aura Rhanes” who so excited Truman Bethurum - but not, apparently, Bethurum’s wife, who divorced him after his, ahem, close encounters with the Baywatch-style beauty that was Miss Rhanes…

Now who's manipulating and deceiving whom...somehow Redfern equates and uses the nutters/disinfoteers of the 50s/60s to demonstrate "deception" and "manipulation"...this argument is beyond weak.

Redfern wrote:The 1950s also ushered in the reports of aliens (little men, hairy dwarfs, the list goes on) taking “soil samples;” while the 1960s slowly gave birth to the abduction phenomenon that reached huge proportions in the 1970s and 1980s.

Besides this statement having no point re: deception, lying and manipulation, abductions began, as I have shown with the case of Jane Lead, in at least the 17th century. Unfortunately, that fact doesn't help Nick make his non-point here...

Redfern wrote:And also by the 1980s and throughout the 1990s, the old sci-fi like saucers had largely gone the way of the Dodo and had been replaced by ominous-looking, black-colored “Flying Triangles.”

A patently untrue simplistic generalization.

Redfern wrote:In other words, whatever is among us, it is constantly changing, adapting to - or perhaps even molded by - our own beliefs regarding its presence, and having some sort of undefined relationship with, and connection to, the Human Race.

I'll agree with the "in other words" statement and would suggest Nick find some because the ones he uses here fail to make his point or his case. I do however understand that this is also simply his opinion...

As for the rest....

-snip-

....due to it being more of Redfern, as usual, falling all over his ownself and his hypothesis....methinks he doth "project" to much. His "contact filter" sucks...but it does help him sell books.

The nature and methodology of true Ufology hasn't changed much at all, rather it is we and our perceptions of it that have changed...it's called "growth". And the fact that it's true nature -hasn't- changed much is what makes it in part such an enduring mystery.

~C
Cosmic Cowbell

Postby judasdisney » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:53 pm

I'm not sure I want to see the return of anything to do with Crowley. It's useful to know: this is where Redfern stands. You gotta have a scorecard to keep up with the sociopathy of it all.
judasdisney

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:09 pm

Jeff wrote:

I think more UFO people need to see the truth of what's going on.

Hugh on here talks about government psyops...

in my view, all this UFO stuff is a massive Satanic psyop.

It's funny he should mention the late 19th century phantom airships, because a lot of people don't know about that. Thousands of sightings world wide in that time period

Now, I do believe the Travis Walton "Fire in the Sky Story". So I am open to the possibility that the phantom light shows called "UFO" can become material. DNA manipulation seems to be part of the ops.

The quote Jeff posts says

My personal hope is that the Gray Men, their soil samples, their implants and their disks and triangles will be utterly gone and that in their place we will see the mighty return of Crowley’s LAM.

Is he just being sarcastic? heh

Also, Im sure this writer is aware of "The Nine", which has to be one of the most fascinating accounts next to the hairy gnome saucer stories and the Mothman 1967 stuff

The average person, and even the deep parapoliticker just doesnt want to entertain the possibility that reality is more frightening than anything in a movie.

People talk about the "nwo elite"...but they don't dare entertain whose *above* them
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:14 pm

Ok, so question time.

And I have a big one for all y'all out there

I just saw this old 1996 documentary called "Dreamland", which was about Area 51 and porported UFO coverups and aliens. It was actually pretty entertaining.

They interviewed a former high high level government NSA/millitary intel guy named Ingar(sp?), as well as alleged former Area 51 employees who said they had worked with crashed saucers to reverge engineer. One claimed he was working "with a grey named A-rod", and one claimed the US government was willing to come forward on Roswell with a travelling show called "Cosmic Journey" that would have the saucer and preserved alien bodies.

All of this I find a little too much too believe.

So I ask:

Is there ANY, any credibility to the idea that
1) alien craft has crashed on earth
2) the US government has them

Again, I just find it all a bit too much too believe...not because Im not open minded, but because of the nuts and bolts vs illusion idea.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby jingofever » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:33 pm

Of course, sightings of saucers after Arnold's encounter and the fact that UFOs tend to be extrapolations of current technology all fit the theory that people are just making up these stories or that they are current technology. I don't favor either interpretation in full but they fit well enough without looking too deep into the data. Note that the ETH cannot explain the saucers without some odd contortions; that the aliens found out humans liked saucer craft and so came out with a new design or a similar implausible scenario. I am assuming there are no saucer reports prior to the Arnold brouhaha.
jingofever

Postby philipacentaur » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:38 pm

Arnold's "saucers" weren't even "saucers" though, which makes everything that much more interesting.
philipacentaur

Postby yesferatu » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:42 pm

Christ how stupid. Another "ufologist' who gloms onto Crowley as if LAM is some actual entity, with 0% interest or research into the spiritual meaning of what the hell they are glomming onto.

Another lame attempt to transform Crowley into the Grand Illuminoid Linchpin of Conspiracy/ufo/"Occult" to make their ridiculous ufo interpretations more "dark" and sensationalist.

What kind of shitty writing is this? The "mghty return of LAM". What??
STFU already. Really.
99% of ufo bloggers know jack shit about Crowley, and yet they write with such "deep" analysis of what Crowley was about.
Disgusting.
yesferatu

Postby jingofever » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:02 pm

philipacentaur wrote:Arnold's "saucers" weren't even "saucers" though, which makes everything that much more interesting.

Yes, the saucer sightings were initiated by newspaper reports, right? And then the aliens copied what the papers were reporting. At least that is how I understand it through the ET theory, which I don't find very convincing. But there is probably a better explanation from ET proponents.
jingofever

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:47 pm

Cosmic Cowbell wrote:Besides this statement having no point re: deception, lying and manipulation, abductions began, as I have shown with the case of Jane Lead, in at least the 17th century. Unfortunately, that fact doesn't help Nick make his non-point here...

Ok, I mean Ive seen old paintings with depictions of flying saucers. So its possible people saw em back them

Are these related to faeries, gnomes with flying saucers, late 19th century airships, etc? That's what Valee and many others have wondered

Because I believe 100% the statements of the Virginia folk in the Mothman
era who talk about both saucers, mothman, etc
8bitagent

Postby Cosmic Cowbell » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:39 pm

8bitagent wrote:Are these related to faeries, gnomes with flying saucers, late 19th century airships, etc? That's what Valee and many others have wondered

Most likely and it drives home the point that if you look at certain criteria associated with UFO sightings and specifically, the Abduction phenomena, not much has changed in over three centuries. The case of Jane Lead is, IMO, a touchstone in that it disproves such modern day explanations such as "Cultural Influence" (people emulating or influenced by episodes of "The Outer Limits", Films, etc), Government "psy-ops" such as MK-Ultra (DE's & HMW's favorite pet theory) and much of the rest. Unless one can adequately explain the multitude of similarities between the experiences some have described over the last 50 years and those written by Jane Lead in her diaries in the latter part of the 17th century, the notion that Abductions by unknown entities is but a modern phenomena as Mr. Redfern suggests above is erroneous at best. I will give you some examples of her experiences and the modern day corollaries with the certain criteria I noted above.

July the 16th. 1676.

A Vision of God's Flaming Eye.

This Morning...In a moment there appeared to me an Azure blue Firmament, so Oriental as nothing of this, in this visible Orb could parallel with it. Out of the midst hereof was a most wonderful Eye, which I saw Sparkling, as with flaming Streams from it. Which I am not able to figure out, after that manner in which it did present it self unto me. But according to this Form it was, as much as I am able to give an account of it, it was thus, or after this manner. There was a flaming Eye in the midst of a Circle, and round about it a Rainbow with all variety of Colours, and beyond the Rainbow in the Firmament, innumerable Stars all attending this Flaming Eye.

This is simply a UFO as is often described in modern times, an "eye" described as "oriental" by Jane Lead or in our current vernacular a "flying saucer", apparently accompanied by it's own smaller satellites in this description. And as is often described today, she was simply baffled by what she was witnessing. In another diary entry, dated February 9, 1678, she describes witnessing

IN the Morning after I was awaked from Sleep, upon a sudden I was insensible of any sensibility as relating to a corporeal Being, and found my self as without the clog of an Earthly Body, being very sprightly and airy in a silent place, where some were beside my self, but I did not know them by their Figures, except one, who went out, and came in again: and there was no speaking one to another, but all did set in great silence, and I myself with my Eye fixed forward. And I did suddenly see at a pritty distance, where I was, a rich splenderous thing come down all engraven, with Colours, the Ground thereof being all of Gold. It was in the form of a large Ship with Wings, I cannot say, whether more than four, which spread themselves out, being like varnished Gold, it came down with the greatest swiftness as is imaginable. Upon which amazing sight, I asked some by me, do you not see this wonderful sight? And they said no. But I saw my self, or something like my self, leaping and dancing and greatly rejoycing to meet it. But when I came up to it, then it did as suddenly go up again, withdrawing out of all sight, unto the high Orb from whence it came. After which I found my self in my Body of Sense, as knowing I had been ranging in my Spirit from it for a while, that I might behold this great thing.

Here Lead describes a colorful "ship" descending from the sky moving with what she describes as "the greatest swiftness as is imaginable". Today, this is often described as "infinite acceleration" and in fact, was also included in the account that Redfern linked to in his blog post. Again, not much has really changed has it? Also, many describe a sense of wonderment and/or joy at some point during a UFO encounter. Not a hard and fast rule but it does point again to a commonality of sorts.

These events alone would not constitute much, but combined with many of her other diary entries, entries in which she engages with "heavenly watchers" and in which she continually describes events that other modern day Abductees also experience, makes the case ,IMO, overwhelming. For example:

March the 22d, 1677

In the Night, as I was waiting in my wonted solemn Retirement, what might further be administered. I was cast as into a magical Sleep, where I saw my self carried into a Wilderness; where I saw only pleasant, pastoral Walks and Trees, which much suited with my Mind and Inclination there to walk; where I found nothing to disturb my superiour Meditations. In which place I promised my self opportunity, as not willing that either my Name, or Place should be known to any, saving One. But while I was thus pleasured in my reserved state, I suddainly did see one, that was known to me, walking very strait and upright, with a Book reading in his Hand: He seemed to be as one, that would not look awry. But it was said presently, that this Person was a Spy: then presently two more did appear of the Female Sex, both which did make a kind of Assault upon me; but one of the Females was more fierce, and did give my outward Skin a prick, as with a sharp Needle. Upon which I called for Angelical aid to succour me, or else too hard they would be. Whereupon I was parted from them, and saw them in that place no more: A voice, saying, None here shall henceforth come, but such as can agree to walk with thee perfectly. And so the Vision broke up."

Here Lead describes encountering apparently female entities which seem to sample her skin with a "needle" while at the same time being advised counseled how to deal with it. The modern day corollary would be found in Betty Hill's case as she both experienced a needle and at the same time, seemed counseled by the "leader". Both were also shown a "glassy book" of some kind with writings neither could understand.

May the 13th, 1677

The Glassy Book.

"In the Night when the outward Senses were reposed, I saw at a distance a reserved or separated place, which was as light as the Firmament, and there I saw the figure of a Book; it had no Clasps or Seals upon it, neither was there any thing therein written, that I could perceive; but the Leaves appeared all as transparent as the flaming light. After this came forth out of that bright Orb a Flock all in white Robes in a triumphant posture, rejoycing about me with pleasant bright Countenances, and would have me repose my self in the same alacrity with them; but I was more sad and ponderous, and could not move with that agility, which they did with their Airy Bodies. But I soon did feel a mighty influence from their Bodies; though at their first appearance, I was as one surprised: but such was their great affability, and friendliness towards me, that in a little while I was in their liberty, and joy. Which no sooner I was made sensible of, but they told me they must withdraw unto their own place: I then desired they would not leave me, but let me go along with them, which they could not permit at this season. This brought heaviness upon me again."

The following is what could only be described in modern abduction literature as a "hybrid" presentation...

March the 11th, 1677

Then after a while, there was a Child all Lovely and Fair put into my Arms; it was all naked, of a smooth shining Skin; I could not see who it was that disposed it to me, but it was unexpectedly let down into my Arms. I thought it to be very Weighty, though but little; so passing to go away with it, it suddainly slipped through my Arms unto the Ground, at which I gave a great Screek, and with great Fear and Concern, took it up again without much Damage."

April the 26th, 1677

"As I was considering of the openings which I had, of that Vision relating unto the Cherubim-birth, which was hatched under the Hand of the Power: This Query arose in me, how the Spirit of this New Creature was sustained: And which way it could draw in that food, that constituted it to be of that strength and excellency of Body, and Spirit, that it could mount away, as a Dove into a unknown Orb? Ah, my Lord, what manner of Birth is this? Shall such a Birth ever be known to have existency in this terrestrial sphere? Sure such a Birth is only meet to be Born, where is a pure and unmixed Element, which may not be in strife against it. For verily it is hard and very difficult for such a Birth to be nursed and brought up to perfection, where all things work cross, rising up against it. Because it is a strange Child that beareth not this worlds Image"

"a strange child that beareth not this worlds image"...where have I heard that before? ( I have personally read of two women who also describe this child being presented to them as hard to hold onto and describing a fear of dropping it)

Let's talk about being paralyzed or rendered immobile...

December 15, 1678

The School of Wisdom, A Transportation

In the Night, after my first Sleep, I was consulting, whereunto the moving Star had brought us, and [perceived] it still was in its circling motion....Then, after all this Opening and Spiritual Parly I was over-set, and cast as into a Trance, and had all my outward Senses drowned, and was brought by the Spirit into such a place, that was as the Scene of another World. For the Ground where the Inhabitants moved, was as clear as Crystal and the same above was the same below all light and clear. The Spirit that brought me in, led me to do Obeysance to one, that was the Princess of that World. Who appeared great and full of Majesty, resembling the Face of a Woman, all cloathed as in waved Clouds. I was something abashed to come near her: but the Spirit animated me. And She directed my Guide, to bring me into acquaintance with the residue, that did move there in distinct Figures. But they at first looked somewhat Strange upon me, and shy: because I had no such clarified Body. Whereupon I did strive to make my Apology in way of Speech: but that did much displease. For, it was advised, this was the Magia-School; where all of Mortal Language was to be excluded. For all was understood by the operation of the Magia: here was no Speech, but all Power acted. Then one I was brought to, that had such a composure in his Countenance, as one might read profound Wisdom, signally resident upon him. I would have had them move free, and familiar with me, for I loved, and was much affected with them. But they saw, I was not versed in their high Method, and looked upon me as a stranger in their Region. And being very eager to ask them questions, what the denominated were? And who was the Soveraign Ruler here? And I was big with many Queries, but received a check, as being a young Novice, that did not understand the Magia-Rules. Then suddenly I was bound, and could move no way, but no Hand touched me. And this was to let me know, what Soveraignty they could put forth. And then as suddenly I was set free, and found my self at liberty.

Here Jane finds herself surrounded by entities where "here was no Speech" in a place described by her as a "Scene of another World" and which at one point she finds herself unable to move and yet "no Hand touched me".

These are but a few examples which include the common set of criteria I mentioned before. The "MO" of the thing....witnessing UFOs, having skin samples taken, being presented with a hybrid, being taken and then communicated with without speech and experiencing immobilization. There is more but I think the point is made.

So what are the implications? First "the abduction experience" is NOT a modern day phenomena which implies they have been around awhile. Second, not much in what they do or how they do it has changed in over three hundred years. Yes 8bit, the possibility exist that many of those experiences that have come down to us from the past...gnomes, fairies and a myriad of other experiences wondered about by Vallee, Clark, Keel and other's over the years are nothing more than misinterpretations, similar to those of Jane Lead or better yet simply coping mechanism to explain the unexplainable, as humans are wont to do.

We know better today...or at some point, we will. Because I have unshakable suspicion that the thing that been around for at a minimum of centuries (as demonstrated by Jane Leads experience), and possibly a millenium or more, will be with us to the end.

~Kashmir~

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, whose sounds caress my ear
But not a word I heard could I relate, the story was quite clear
Oh, oh.

Oh, I been flying... mama, there aint no denyin
Ive been flying, aint no denyin, no denyin

All I see turns to brown, as the sun burns the ground
And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted land
Trying to find, trying to find where Ive been.

Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace, like thoughts inside a dream
Heed the path that led me to that place, yellow desert stream
My shangri-la beneath the summer moon, I will return again
Sure as the dust that floats high and true, when movin through kashmir.

Oh, father of the four winds, fill my sails, across the sea of years
With no provision but an open face, along the straits of fear
Ohh.

When Im on, when Im on my way, yeah
When I see, when I see the way, you stay-yeah

Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, when Im down...
Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, well Im down, so down
Ooh, my baby, oooh, my baby, let me take you there

Let me take you there. let me take you there
~ Led Zeppelin

~C
Cosmic Cowbell

Postby Pirx » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:27 am

Ok, I mean Ive seen old paintings with depictions of flying saucers. So its possible people saw em back them

Sometimes a saucer is a saucer, sometimes a little more context is helpful.
http://sprezzatura.it/Arte/Arte_UFO_eng.htm
Pirx

Postby FourthBase » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:37 am

One claimed he was working "with a grey named A-rod"

OMG, did the grey happen to be wearing lip gloss?

:lol:

...On a serious tip though, the Jane Lead stories are deep. :shock:
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Jane

Postby vigilant » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:53 am

On reading Jane's stories here, my impression wasn't so much that she had been abducted, but that she was having visions or some sort of spritual experience. I just didn't read the abduction scenerio into it so much...
The whole world is a stage...will somebody turn the lights on please?....I have to go bang my head against the wall for a while and assimilate....
vigilant

Postby zuestorz » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:02 am

jingofever wrote:
philipacentaur wrote:Arnold's "saucers" weren't even "saucers" though, which makes everything that much more interesting.

Yes, the saucer sightings were initiated by newspaper reports, right? And then the aliens copied what the papers were reporting. At least that is how I understand it through the ET theory, which I don't find very convincing. But there is probably a better explanation from ET proponents.

The reference was about the fact that Arnold claimed that the craft were shaped like flying wings but that their movement was reminiscent of how flat objects, or pie plates or saucers could be skipped across the water. But of course the wonderful US media and their unquestioning audience has conflated these two quite different things into Arnold sighting 'flying saucers' or disk like craft.

I'm with Yesferatu on this . . .

. . . What kind of shitty writing is this? The "mghty return of LAM". What??
STFU already. Really.
99% of ufo bloggers know jack shit about Crowley, and yet they write with such "deep" analysis of what Crowley was about.
Disgusting.

Seriously, Redfern & Bishop seem to be losing the plot lately and in the mistaken belief that we dumb readers hang off their every word seemingly, they think they have an obligation to entertain us on subjects that they clearly have no clue about!

But its not just them. Take a look at the really embarrassing and stupid pronouncements Paul Kimball has recently made about the link between nazis, neo-nazis and UFO research.

http://redstarfilms.blogspot.com/

Now, I'm happy to admit that I know nothing about Ernst Zundel, who according to Kimball was/is a dangerous neo-nazi. OK, fine. And yes, some web based claims of nazi run UFO bases in Antarctica are totally outlandish to say the least. But where in his blog on this topic is reference made to Shauberger? Where is there any reference to the reality of nazi research into 'disk' like craft so well covered in the recently published book 'Blue Fires', by Gary Hyland? Where is there any acknowledgement of the research and engineering done in wartime Germany by Bellonzo, Meithe and others? What if anything has Kimball been able to deduce from the alarming number of nazis who were whisked away to new lives in either America or Russia because of their advanced airframe design work and/or rocketry expertise? Does Kimball even have the vaguest notion about any of these issues? Can he offer an opinion about historian Herbie Brennan's reference to the strange gnome-like bodies recovered in the ruins of wartime Germany? Does he have anything to offer on the mysterious disappearance of SS General Hans Kammler? Apparently the answer to all of these questions is no, but it doesn't stop him from offering the juvenile opinion that the nazi-UFO meme is just as dangerous as holocaust denial. WTF :?: If this is the best that can be offered in addition to a passing reference to the Nizkor project website then I'm afraid I've got to say Paul, why not just talk about something you do know about.

Well, at least it was all a chance for him to swap a few thoughts on-line with his latte scoffing friend Mac Tonnies, and after all, that's just dandy! :roll:
zuestorz

Next

Return to General Discussion