Julianne McKinney: Former Army Intelligence On Mind Control

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Julianne McKinney: Former Army Intelligence On Mind Control

Postby vigilant » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:38 am

I am familiar with Greg Syzmanski and understand his take on the world. However I decided not to let that tarnish my perspective of Julianne McKinney, as she has her own mindset. I had heard of Julianne before, and her work, however I had never read her writings or heard her speak. I decided to give this a listen as she is a former intelligence officer and expert in this field. I found the interview disturbing....

Link to interview: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5d5_1194548311

This is the only known interview by Julianne McKinney, a former army intelligence officer who has labored to expose electronic harassment and mind control torture of many, many thousands of victims world-wide.

In introduction, investigative journalist Greg Syzmanski comments that "after an extensive career in US Army Intelligence as an area intelligence officer, on return to civilian life Julianne McKinney became a mamber of the Association of National Security Alumni, an organization of former intelligence officers dedicated to exposing escesses by the US intelligence services.

Appointed as director of the electronic surveillance project, in 1991 Julianne authored the publication "Microwave Harassment and Mind Control Experimentation", still recognized today as one of the most authoritative documents on the subject.

Within the interview, Julianne McKinney makes the frightening observation that the ultimate objective may be "to control and correograph those who are involved in these harassment operations on the dispensing end. And it would appear that those being targeted are simply objects, whom I see as ultimately being disposable. In other words, I think that once full control is established over a major percentage of the population, and enough of the pouplation is silenced and unwilling to stick their necks out, we would inevitably be heading towards a holocaust."
The whole world is a stage...will somebody turn the lights on please?....I have to go bang my head against the wall for a while and assimilate....
vigilant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Julianne McKinney: Former Army Intelligence On Mind Cont

Postby elfismiles » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:09 am

Re: Police search for shooter on grounds of Washington Navy
Postby elfismiles » 20 Sep 2013 13:02

elfismiles » 20 Sep 2013 13:02 wrote:Julianne McKinney
search.php?keywords=Julianne+McKinney

42 days after "microwave mind control" complaint, Alexis kills 12
Alexis complained that persons were “...keep(ing) him awake by talking to him…using ‘some sort of microwave device.’”
Photo: composite from video stills
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - Freedom of the Press is not Free by Alan Jones
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/ ... s-motives/

EXCERPT:
Julianne McKinney, former director of the Electronic Surveillance Project at the now defunct Association of National Security Alumni in Silver Springs, Maryland, and who self identifies as U.S. Army intelligence veteran, self-published “Microwave Harassment & Mind-Control Experimentation” in 1992 and “Mind Control and the Secret State” in 2008.

According to McKinney’s 1992 paper, “the long term objectives of these harassment and experimentation campaigns appear to be…redirect the targeted individual’s feelings of hopelessness, anger, and frustration toward racial and ethnic groups, and toward select, prominent political figures… (and to) force the individual to commit an act of violence, whether suicide or murder, under conditions which can be plausibly denied by the government”.

https://sites.google.com/site/mcrais/microwave
http://www.usa-anti-communist.net/mind- ... -State.pdf

http://vimeo.com/56174922

Julianne McKinney radio interview 1.12MB -- Part 1 of 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb-b1PknXiE
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:14 am

Wombaticus Rex

Postby mulebone » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:07 am

For every Internut opinion, there is an equal, yet opposite, Internut opinion.

1st, we have a direct critique of the video:

6/8/10
Does anyone have a direct link to this book she wrote?

I think it's kind of misleading that her credentials as a former Army
Intelligence Officer are being widely touted, but (I'm at 39:00) she
doesn't seem to be offering any inside information at all, only
regurgitating all the "beliefs" available in the pool of information
on the internet.

I find it strange she mentions she has been experiencing microwave/
electronic harrassment for 40 years yet also stated it was in 1992
that progress in this technology became openly funded by congress.

It was by and large completely impossible to do many of the things we
believe are being done today to us, in 1970. Or '68. Microwave power
could be generated but not collimated and focused to remote
locations.

I'm at 44:00 and she was offered an opportunity to talk about "nuts
and bolts" and she drifts off into another tangent.

Is it me or is the emporer's suit kind of frayed?

I don't like to appear to be a constant naysayer or doubter, but I
like to approach a lot of this from the point of view they have rather
than reinforcing my beliefs or seeking validation. I know it's going
on. We need to convince the naysayers.

Then we have a more general indictment of McKinney.

This is some information I got off the net regarding "Julianne McKinney", the moderator of the multistalk forum on Yahoo. It was buried deep within the noise of all the sites that refer to her articles on mind control and electronic harassment. Many praise her for being a government intelligence (NSA) turncoat and a 'pioneer of the cause' against mind-control since about '92, but that's how the disinformation agents often portray themselves (How come the government never discredits them?). 1992 was when the Internet first started getting popular, so it makes sense that the NSA would put people like her out there early on to dissuade the full truth from getting out and to monitor their targets. It should be noted that once a person becomes an NSA agent (maggot), they can never really leave the organization, due to matters of national security and the secrets these people hold.

Like I said before I decided to leave that forum, BE CAREFUL OF JULIANNE MCKINNEY!!!.

"Julianne McKinney, who's sole job as forum moderator for the gang
stalking forum Yahoo Multistalk, is to act rude and mean as hell, to
keep real TI's off the forum (harassing them off), thus keeping them
from assembling and networking to try and put an end to gang stalking.
McKinney was a hi ranking military intel officer, now claiming she's
gang stalker. horseshit, she is no TI, she's disinfo."

Another site has an article about her that reveals that she's been identifying and studying victims. The question is, for who??? You can find this article by searching for its title "The Mystery of Julianne McKinney".

That search gave this:

the current ‘Julianne McKinney’? – Anyone who observes the attitude of the ‘Julianne McKinney’ on the multistalk forum will undoubtedly see how inappropriate this person acts towards most of those who come on there claiming to be targets of gang-stalking. In considering what the real intent is of this person and this forum, it soon becomes obvious that this ‘Julianne McKinney’ is there to identify and monitor real targets of government initiated gang-stalking operations. Although a person named Julianne McKinney may have released information on mind-control and electronic harassment, that may have been part of a carefully planned, longer-term operation against the public. Or, the real Julianne McKinney may have been disposed of in the same manner as many other government whistle-blowers have been in the past, and her identity was stolen to give some other loyal NSA scumbag a seemingly credible front for identifying and monitoring people who believe they are being gang-stalked. It’s often been said by those who would know, that when you join an organization such as the NSA, you can never really leave. There is too much of a possibility of exposing secrets. The NSA has a long and growing record of permanently disposing of those who try to separate themselves from that extremely corrupt organization

Back to the first site:

"Regarding the political activism forum I was on, Julianne McKinney, a long-time member, was known to have an exceptionally sophisticated vocabulary. She was also one of my more vociferous opponents. She was rude and cantankerous. On this forum, in a message dated October 16, 2008, "Julianne McKinney" wrote a message and addressed me as "Ms. Napolis." This identity was not Julianne McKinney. The vocabulary used was clearly not her own and McKinney would never have addressed me so politely because we were opponents. It was clear to me at that time, and for other reasons, that identity theft had occurred on the mindcontrol activism forum."

Rude and cantankerous sounds just like the Julianne McKinney I dealt with. To find the original web page, try a search for "Millenium Take-Out of the Planet".

That search led to this blog:

Urgent Update – 9/2/2010 – I believe that at least San Diego is inside a quantum computer mind/body uploading program and that we are in an augmented/simulated reality since at least as of October 2008. We are in the hands of demonic aliens. Even so I can successfully access and can sucessfully “address” them so some do not return. I will be uploading techniques about how to do that soon. I am learning more and more about this program.

They can scan people into a mind uploading program and then take over their identities in their bodies. They are expert at imitating voices and taking over communications. Strongly advise wearing protective gear like copper over head and body even while reading this web page. Send only remotely controlled planes over San Diego because they can now pull planes into the quantum field – which is in a net like substance – and then make planes completely disappear. They can make wild-life disappear too. They can apparently teleport, place people in different time zones (as in years) and teleport and create simulated realities to make it difficult to know where you are. I’m still working with the safety of this but if you find yourself in a strange enviornment, ask questions, create cognitive dissonance, and watch for responses. The purpose of that is to confuse the program. Think of it as in the movie The Matrix. Keep shielded. Don’t travel alone.

Two nights ago the enemy pulled a child from cowles mountain into the program. I am trying to take the entire field down as I believe this constitutes an emergency because they are growing more bold. Postive action can be taken – the field can be cut (ordinary scissors) and it can be vacuumed. Buildings and mountains often have a double strip of net over the top and around the edges in order to keep people in an enclosed space. If one takes the strip of cloth off first, the entire structure is more easily freed. Will report in later.

No mental illness there. No fantasizing freely. No utter invention. Nope.

Back to the 1st bit:

Another interesting article that ties Julianne McKinney to disinformation agents in the UFO field can be found in it's entirety by searching for her name with the phrases "Terrible Technology" and "The Underground Nazi Invasion of the United States [PART 53]". I haven't read the majority of the article yet, but it seems to be discrediting her again. Just her attachment with the whole UFO disinformation gane should raise suspicions.

The 1st phrase produced a long ramble about aliens & mind control which I grew tired of reading fairly quickly. But there was this reference to McKinney:

Surprised that Dr. Mack had not previously seen or heard about
the McKinney paper, which is what he told me (in the presence of
Jones, Wesolowski & Kasey), I had it faxed up to the hotel where
Jones and I were staying. Actually, it was my colleague Bob
Teets, then functioning as Human Potential Foundation's consult-
ing "HPF Press" manager, who faxed it to me. I was then full-time
Director of Project Development for the Human Potential Foundation,
reporting to Scott Jones. My purpose for being included on this trip
was to work with Karen Wesolowski (and John, too) to help identify
issues which might need addressing during John's upcoming book
tour, then being organized by Scribner's to promote "Abductions."
Mack's staffers whom I met were all dedicated and loyal to the truths
they believed they were working to "get at." Later, there was (and
remains) some dissent among those staffers, uncomfortable at
John Mack's "true belief" as he has propounded it about so-called
"alien abductions," despite evidence that these are NOT what the
"recalled experiences" are describing, in any way, shape or formula.
<P>

When I later gave John the copy of the McKinney paper, again in
the presence of Wesolowski, Kasey and Scott Jones, Dr. Mack
glanced over it and the pages I'd marked where he and Hopkins
were mentioned, and then he tossed it aside saying, "I don't know
what this is about," and other comments suggesting that he (Mack)
would sue if somebody made such an allegation during the upcoming
book tour.
<P>

For those who have not seen the McKinney article, her references
to Mack were her comment about what she characterized as a
"shameful" involvement in some kind of "human ecology" research.
Persistent "MackTrackers" will recognize that term as perhaps
being a reference to various Rockefeller-funded CIA "front" organi-
zations (actually called "proprietaries" in the craft), through which
the Agency promoted psychiatric research on UNWITTING human
subjects for a variety of purposes, according to court documents
in this country and in Canada. Reference to the "human ecology"
institutes and funding vehicles for this sad period of CIA history are
best found in the investigative book, "Journey Into Madness," by
Gordon Thomas, published by Bantam in 1989 (hardcover) and 1990
(paperback), and I'll not repeat that information and its implications
here.<P>

Other online denizens among the "MackTrackers" have access to
reams of papers and references to documented programs of "mind-
influencing" and psychiatric abuse of American citizens by well-
financed government and non-governmental psychiatric interests,
and readers having such interests should simply post their curious-
ities to the appropriate "boards" on America Online and on the
Internet.

There may be more. The 2nd phrase produced this bit from 1996 which is, if I'm not mistaken, right wing nonsense. Oft repeated conspiracy wive's tales. Although, it does contain much that has been repeated here.

When and if a "U.N. Police Action" is taken against America, the first order of business will be to
confiscate all personal weapons (take away the right to bear arms -- in fact the Gun Control Act of 1968
was lifted in its entirety from the Nazi Weapons Law of 1938, which was supposed to curb "gang activity"
between Nazi and Communist Party thugs); outlaw all non-sanctioned religious activities (remove
freedom of worship -- or initiate an "inquisition" against all religions that are not approved by the "New
World Order"); and confiscate all two-way communications devices such as computers, telephones, fax
machines, etc. (disabling freedom of speech -- of assembly, free expression, etc. You doubt that such
Executive Orders for "Emergency" contingencies are on the books? Then read the concluding files in this
series. Better yet, read all the files in order and you'll get a remarkable overview of what is taking place in
this world. Remember, knowledge is power and power is protection. - Wol.). These three foundational
freedoms, as well as the rest of the BILL OF RIGHTS, will be eliminated if these enemies of freedom and
justice have their way. 'Dissenters' will either be shot on site or will be taken to one of the 13 [or more]
CONCENTRATION CAMP centers that have been prepared and ARE NOW operational within the
United States. Eleven of these have been identified as follows:
Ft. Chaffee, Arkansas; Ft. Drum, New York; Ft. Indian Gap, Pennsylvania; Camp A. P. Hill, Virginia;
Oakdale, California; Eglin Air Force Base, Florida; Vendenberg AFB, California; Ft. Mc Coy, Wisconsin;
Ft. Benning, Georgia; Ft. Huachuca, Arizona; Camp Krome, Florida.

Back to the first site:

Stumbled on this blog... im a real TI that has been perped heavily by ffchs people on facebook. Originally they were mostly friendly, if distant, but over time the perping got worse and worse, with almost all of my TI "friends" perping me. I suspect around least 90% of TIs on facebook are fake. Some of them act like im the fake TI! Theyve made threats that it will be easier to kill me this way, which sounds like a fear induction tactic. I suspect some real TI's may be brought in and 'managed' by these ffchs ppl, but for some reason, in my case, they are perping me. Theres no question that Derrick is a operative, along with many other ffchs people. All real TI's out there stay strong and take care.
iamrobinMarch 8, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Hi everyone. Below, I have posted my correspondence with Julianne McKinney at her multistalking forum at email address: multistalk@yahoogroups.com. It started with her first email, at the bottom (below) and went on until the last (top). After that, I did email her a couple of times to ask her to stop stalking me. As you can see, she started out friendly and solicitous, then once I disclosed my experience, she became nasty and abusive. She made slurs on my appearance (the photo I uploaded to my FB page), called my experience "alleged" and made nasty criticisms of my successes in legal battles. I was disappointed but I think Josh is right about a lot of his observances. I have observed that often TI are recruited to harass others and they join to fit in and to try to make the harassment stop. And also, because McKinney worked in Intelligence, it is highly unlikely she is a TI herself, unless her symptoms are mental illness, because had she left her Intelligence work to expose abuses, she would have been sued. It is much more likely, both logically and from how she treats real TI, that she is still working for Intelligence under an assumed identity as a TI, that she is spying on real TI and, as Josh says, running off real victims of gang stalking in an effort to keep us isolated and to try to stop TI from organizing resistance. She and her cohorts won't succeed because resistance is not only about organization; it is also simply about resolve, personal resolve. Just resolve not to be a part of that and to expose it whenever and wherever possible and to invite others to help you to resist and to continue to speak out about it. Otherwise, the whole world will fall under tyranny and none of us will any longer have the freedom to associate or to be kind. Maybe the human evolution will be as some form of cyborg with no conscience in which case, I might not want to call it "human" anymore as I believe humanity is defined by the capacity we have for our grasp to exceed our reach for making the world a better, more equitable, more tolerant place. Peace everyone and keep well. Joan Abernethy P.S. I must make multiple posts as it appears what I have put together here is too long. Please persist to read it all. thanks.
iamrobinMarch 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM

It all goes on & on with accusatory emails bouncing back & forth between McKinney & her detractors. Much typing on both sides, but nothing that remotely resembles a shred of proof either way.

Honestly, the extended version of the last bit read like the minutes to, what I would imagine, a meeting of Bill Hick's People Who Hate People Party would look like.

Or maybe a 12 step Paranoid Schizophrenics Anonymous meeting.

I do have to give you RI-ers credit for that incredibly astute crystal ball that y'all have. The laser like way that it can cut through the obfuscating fog to cleverly discern the difference between conspiracy & mental illness, truth & fiction, is quite amazing.

Sadly, I never received my crystal ball in the email so these people just look bat-shit crazy to me.
So you'll have to excuse me if I don't lose any sleep worrying about their bullshit.
Well Robert Moore went down heavy
With a crash upon the floor
And over to his thrashin' body
Betty Coltrane she did crawl.
She put the gun to the back of his head
And pulled the trigger once more
And blew his brains out
All over the table.
mulebone

Postby elfismiles » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:58 am

MB - is there some reason you didn't link to any of the citations you included in your post?

At least one of these which I think you were indicating was McKinney sounded exactly like the beliefs of Diana Napolis who was briefly a poster on this forum:

Diana Napolis
http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... ile&u=9192
http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... 2&sr=posts

Diana Napolis
by lightningBugout » 09 Jul 2008 04:52
http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... =8&t=19161

An obscure article on Ritual abuse:
Postby Eyeball Kid » 12 Jul 2005 14:48
http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... 49&p=35421

mulebone » 23 Sep 2013 06:07 wrote:For every Internut opinion, there is an equal, yet opposite, Internut opinion.

<snip>

It all goes on & on with accusatory emails bouncing back & forth between McKinney & her detractors. Much typing on both sides, but nothing that remotely resembles a shred of proof either way.

Honestly, the extended version of the last bit read like the minutes to, what I would imagine, a meeting of Bill Hick's People Who Hate People Party would look like.

Or maybe a 12 step Paranoid Schizophrenics Anonymous meeting.

I do have to give you RI-ers credit for that incredibly astute crystal ball that y'all have. The laser like way that it can cut through the obfuscating fog to cleverly discern the difference between conspiracy & mental illness, truth & fiction, is quite amazing.

Sadly, I never received my crystal ball in the email so these people just look bat-shit crazy to me.
So you'll have to excuse me if I don't lose any sleep worrying about their bullshit.
elfismiles

Postby mulebone » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:34 am

MB - is there some reason you didn't link to any of the citations you included in your post?

Yep, I'd just finished working 2 double shifts & I was running on 6 hours sleep since Friday morning & the only reason I was still awake was because my insomnia picked a shitty time to kick in & I was a lazy cranky bastard who just didn't feel like making it easy. Since I'm on my way back for a 12 hour shift, you can either wait till tonight & I'll post the links or, if instant gratification is your thing, just google McKinney's name. Trust me, if I can find it, so can you.

I'm not debunking her. Debunking conspiracy theories are a waste of time. It's too much like debunking religious belief. I'm just wondering how anyone could possibly discern the truth in all this.

It's also funny that you should mention Napoli because she was featured somewhere in that goulash of Internut pages.
And blew his brains out
All over the table.
mulebone

Postby elfismiles » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:56 pm

mulebone » 23 Sep 2013 14:34 wrote:

Yep, I'd just finished working 2 double shifts & I was running on 6 hours sleep since Friday morning & the only reason I was still awake was because my insomnia picked a shitty time to kick in & I was a lazy cranky bastard who just didn't feel like making it easy. Since I'm on my way back for a 12 hour shift, you can either wait till tonight & I'll post the links or, if instant gratification is your thing, just google McKinney's name. Trust me, if I can find it, so can you.

I'm not debunking her. Debunking conspiracy theories are a waste of time. It's too much like debunking religious belief. I'm just wondering how anyone could possibly discern the truth in all this.

It's also funny that you should mention Napoli because she was featured somewhere in that goulash of Internut pages.

Ah, fair enough - "real life" demands - understood.

It's a maze inside a labyrinth inside a riddle inside an enigma ... etc.

elfismiles

Postby mulebone » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:40 pm

And blew his brains out
All over the table.