Out-of-place artifact

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Out-of-place artifact

Postby Occult Means Hidden » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:08 pm

Does anyone have any other theories for artifacts found in 300 million year old geologic formations, coal, etc.? I would love to hear them

I've theorized on this a few times here. I'll go over it again. I think there are revealings that occur in popular media and their relation to ancient mythologies.

Basically (maybe) Earth is a type of farm. Every 50,000 - several million years, humans or their past variants are harvested to feed the tastes or energy needs of a kind of interdimensional consciousness. It is a neither evil nor benevolent consciousness and behavior in the same way that a Lion's kill of prey is neither evil nor benevolent. It just is.

Every harvest they may change the genetic makeup of those they harvest for whatever reason. Perhaps to weed out a less "spiritually" aptly able and more domesticated product than the harvest before it.

Modern popular media reveals this in a variety of stories, and movies, etc.

In the Matrix,

Zion is destroyed many times over eons. Humans are interestingly a form of energy subsistence. They are harvested by floating tentacled Sentinel jellyfish. The artificial reality metaphor is similar to the interdimensional theory.

The harvesting itself is explored in the new adaptation of War of the Worlds, the Day the Earth Stood Still (DTESS), Knowing and Indiana Jones: Crystal Skulls, among others.

At the end of the last installment of Crystal Skulls, an erasure effect involving the breakdown of things into their most basic, coveres up the evidence of past. DTESS has a similar effect with the microscopic nanotechnology-lite devices that seek out what they determine are artificial structures, and dismantle them, before themselves being degradeable into the natural environment- leaving no evidence whatsoever of a past human civilization.

Sometimes these harvests aren't completely successful in eradicating the artificial structures. Especially those underground.

Occasionally wars or massacres are conducted intermittently at certain latitudes, times, and conjunctions in order to feed as a sustainment. They are periodic offerings before the main dish / harvesting. This is the why behind occultic rituals involving human deaths of any scale. This is where our sense of evil comes from. A betrayal of your own kind.

Scientology may touch this mythology referring to the burden and traumas of the souls of those beings slaughtered on Earth in the past.

So many more interesting past mythologies and ideas support the idea - but that would take a book to explore.
Rage against the ever vicious downward spiral.
Time to get back to basics. [url=http://zmag.org/zmi/readlabor.htm]Worker Control of Industry![/url]
Occult Means Hidden

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:04 am

wikipedia wrote:Geological explanation of their origin

Geologists[7][8][9][10] agree that the Klerksdorp spheres originated as concretions, which formed in volcanic sediments, ash, or both, after they accumulated 3.0 billion years ago.
Criticism of "out of place" claims

The various claims[1][2][4][6] that these objects are either "perfectly round" or perfect spheres is now known to be incorrect as directly observed by Heinrich[8][9][10]. These specimens vary widely in shape, from noticeably flattened spheres to distinct disks. As illustrated by Heinrich[9][10], some of the Klerksdorp spheres are intergrown with each other, like a mass of soap bubbles. The observations and figure refute claims that these objects are either always spherical or isolated in their occurrence. As noted by Heinrich[9][10], even grooved spheres are not perfect spheres and some consist of intergrown spheres.

What a coincidence.

One of the most significant physical proofs of the controlled demolition of the Twin Towers on 9/11 is the presence of iron-rich spheres in the dust blanketing NYCity.

This proves molten metal, impossible without thermite, a military or mining/oil drilling tool.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

http://www.journalof911studies.com/volu ... emistryWTC

Physical Chemistry of Thermite, Thermate, Iron-Alum-Rich Microspheres at Demise of WTC 1 & 2
Jerry Lobdill 6/15/2007
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby orz » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:53 pm

I thought Hugh wasn't not allowed to do that any more?
orz

Postby nathan28 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:08 pm

orz wrote:I thought Hugh wasn't not allowed to do that any more?

I'm not a mod, but I think it's okay in this instance, because this is a silly subject-matter thread anyway. To be fair I think we're just as likely to never get an accurate story on 9/11/01 as we are on the rust-proof iron column in India (OMG RUST IZ A THREMITE PRECURZOR), or on the nanomacherinery active in Damascus steel.

FWIW "out of place artifact" belies our own technological conceit and our obsessive idea that somehow, modern human consciousness is somehow different and somehow superior to previous consciousness. There was a shipwreck found on the Mediterranean floor that really upset people's conceptions of Henry Ford-style industry: a Byzantine boat was found, carrying identical jars. Identical. Each one had lids, etc., but they used interchangeable parts--each lid fit every other jar--and apparently mass-production. Archaeologists and historians determined that the ship was holding arms, etc., had been financed by the Eastern Church and shipping the supplies to a part of the Byzantine army involved in a military campaign.

IOW, according the historians, the type of military supply chain that we commonly associate with WWII/Korea/Vietnam was developed a millennium ago and neglected until then. The technology is ancient, not new. It's just that in an era of mass electricity, it's easy to think otherwise. "It is far too easy to be liberal at the expense of the Middle Ages."
„MAN MUSS BEFUERCHTEN, DASS DAS GANZE IN GOTTES HAND IST"

THE JEERLEADER
nathan28

Postby orz » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:20 am

Yeah come to think of it it seems OK for Hugh to post his own 'out of place artifact' in this thread ^_^;
orz

Postby Iamwhomiam » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:15 am

Iamwhomiam

Previous

Return to General Discussion