A Thorough Understanding Of 9/11 And The Esoteric

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:14 pm

8bit, does this article exist elsewhere in a more readable format? I'm having a hard time getting through it and I very much want to digest this.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:17 pm

I printed it out for that very reason, ten printed pages worth.
MASONIC PLOT

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:36 pm

Wombaticus Rex wrote:8bit, does this article exist elsewhere in a more readable format? I'm having a hard time getting through it and I very much want to digest this.

No, GeoGeo sent it to me to put on here.

While I don't share the conclusions/views of some of it, I respect people like GeoGeo and TheKultleader for having knowledge of what they speak about.

One area this article does not did get into is ancient India, the Vedas, Tibet,
African sorcery/Africal mystery schools, etc. That's something I think should be expanded upon in such an article.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby theeKultleeder » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:04 pm

8bitagent wrote:While I don't share the conclusions/views of some of it, I respect people like GeoGeo and TheKultleader for having knowledge of what they speak about.

Thanks, 8bit. That actually means a lot to me, especially since I think you're aware we differ.

It might make titillating reading to connect all the evils in the world to a numerological conspiracy of dark forces, but I think the background in our current situation is much more mundane - boring if not for its terrible consequences for life and freedom.

For instance, the propaganda machine engages in a type of "necromancy," but it's not magical, it's psychological (spot the difference!). They use soldiers and citizens who have died to manufacture consent for their horrible policies and war crimes.
theeKultleeder

Postby nomo » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:08 pm

We have rambled along long enough; it is time to cut to the chase. What did the Two Towers represent, and why destroy them? Let us speculate. We have the Tower Card in Tarot, eerily similar to one of the towers on 9-11. But the Two Towers themselves can clearly be interpreted as Jachin and Boaz, with America lying behind, the Temple of Solomon, as in Salomon's House of Bacon's New Atlantis. If we allow ourselves to presume that Freemasonry is entwined with the rise of America and had something to do, if only in spirit, with the erection of the Twin Towers, we can reject the symbolic destruction of America—indeed, the symbolic destruction of Salomon's House itself—as a “Masonic Plot” but at the same time affirm that the Group behind it is sending a powerful message to high-level Freemasonry and the One World Order based on GAOTU that the Aeon of Horus is nigh, or perhaps already upon us. Now, many readers, with visions of the Bohemian Grove and Skull and Bones dancing in their heads, are probably thinking that the force that has come to free the strong and enslave the weak IS the same as high-level Freemasonry, but I submit that what we are after is a 20th-century variant practiced by a particular but still unnamed cult that is intent on bringing about a Third World War, a final conflagration that will show organized religion as well as Freemasonry and “universal brotherhood” to be in error, and will erect on the ashes of civilization a purified synarchy. What better way to do this than for the adepts to lead the followers of the three One-God religions into a collision from which none will emerge victorious? The lure for Jews is the rebuilding of the Temple; the lure for Muslims is the coming of the Mahdi; the lure for Christians is Armageddon, cleverly woven into Thelema via the utilization of 666 (a number that many true scholars disregard in any case).

Rambling indeed. I think most reasonable people would agree that whoever was behind these attacks, however they were perpetrated, and whatever the numerological oddities, they were clearly intended to shake up the current world order and to replace it with something "new" through the wars that would inevitably follow.

In other words, let's keep our eyes on the ball. This whole article was a fun read in a way, but it tells us exactly nothing about where to go from here. Smoke and mirrors. Watch the magician's other hand.
nomo

Postby nomo » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:18 pm

More "numerology":

Pick a three-digit number (example: 412).

Double it to create a six-digit number (412412).

Divide the result successively by 7, by 11, and by 13. There will be no remainders.

The result is the original number.

link
nomo

Postby DrVolin » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:05 pm

Any six digit number made up of two identical triplets of digits is simply equal to the triplet multiplied by 1001. For example, 666 * 1001 = 666666 and 234 * 1001 = 234234.

7 * 11 * 13 = 1001. Therefore any number made of two digit triplets divided by 7, then 11 and 13 will equal the triplet.

Quod erat demonstratum.
DrVolin

Postby DrVolin » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:11 pm

There are two likely reasons why the plotters would use such a straighforward numerological signature, and the two are not mutually exclusive.

It might be that they are driven by a mystical need to select propitious days for the landmark actions of their plan. They might also be using the numerological system as a calling card, like the black hand of the early 20th century.
DrVolin

Postby theeKultleeder » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:17 am

Judging by how old-style rituals are designed, the planets and stars (astrology) would be much more important and traditionally occult than numbers on a calendar.
theeKultleeder

Postby geogeo » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:28 pm

MASONIC PLOT wrote:VERY interesting read, thanks for sharing this.

I do wonder, however, about the author, "frater" means he is a Rosicrucian.

No, just me. But it is an oblique reference to something I read in Yates.

If it's not an occult signature, like the Black Hand referred to, then we must assume that the use of 9-11, 11, 77, and 93 are not significant. Or, to take the most banal interpretation, "911" solely because it is the emergency code. Beyond that, the 911 days until 3/11, and everything else, would be irrelevant. I hate to be sarcastic, but I would challenge some of the posters to do a little research on numerology before making light of it. The reasons I didn't attempt to delve very deep is because, like astrology, numerology can be quite open ended. That does not mean it is bogus, however. It just means we get into trouble if we force too much interpretation on a dataset.
as below so above
geogeo

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:46 am

geogeo wrote:
MASONIC PLOT wrote:VERY interesting read, thanks for sharing this.

I do wonder, however, about the author, "frater" means he is a Rosicrucian.

No, just me. But it is an oblique reference to something I read in Yates.

If it's not an occult signature, like the Black Hand referred to, then we must assume that the use of 9-11, 11, 77, and 93 are not significant. Or, to take the most banal interpretation, "911" solely because it is the emergency code. Beyond that, the 911 days until 3/11, and everything else, would be irrelevant. I hate to be sarcastic, but I would challenge some of the posters to do a little research on numerology before making light of it. The reasons I didn't attempt to delve very deep is because, like astrology, numerology can be quite open ended. That does not mean it is bogus, however. It just means we get into trouble if we force too much interpretation on a dataset.

Have you done research into the Serbian Black Hand? I've read they're connected to the Grand Orient Lodge of Masonry? Others note them as being called the "Order of the Black Hand". They are dubbed a "terrorist secret society", but their wardrobes seem Masonic.

It's interesting how overtly you had groups like the Black Hand or Thule interspersed with WW1 and WW2.

As for anything having to do with numbers, celestial movements, etc. I guess it would be open to interpretation. The movie Pi helped popularize the idea of Jewish Kabballah numerology and Gemantria.

Again, I stick to the financing, arteries and flows of events like 9/11, Islamic terrorism(whose roots are clearly of a Nazi/Muslim Brotherhood/CIA/11th century Nizari assassin cult origin in my view)
yet I would not be surprised if the real movers behind the whole thing
pepper in various esoteric mystery either as an injoke, call sign, or they really believe that by exacting out such horror, they can cause dramatic reverberations in not just the exoteric.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby DrVolin » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:28 pm

DrVolin wrote:
9/11 1918: St Mihiel (Wed)
11/11 1918: Armistice (Mon)
9/3 1939: UK and France declare war on Germany (Sun)
9/11 1941: Pentagon groundbreaking (Thu)
9/3 1945: First day of Post WWII era (Japan Surrendered Sept 2nd) (Mon)
3/30 1981: Reagan assassination attempt (Mon)
9/11 11th 1990: Bush NWO speech (Tue)
9/11 2001: NY and Washington attacks (Tue)
3/11 2004: Madrid attacks (Thu)

I realise that I forgot a few significant things in that list of 3-11 system dates:

11/9 1923 Beer Hall Putsch (begun on the evening of the 10th)
9/9 1936 Opening day of the Nuremberg Rally
11/9 1938 Kristallnacht

From 1935 to 1938, Parteitag rallies at Nuremberg included 9/9, and starting in 1936, included both 9/9 and 9/11.
DrVolin

Postby Stephen Morgan » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:54 am

DrVolin wrote:11/9 1923 Beer Hall Putsch (begun on the evening of the 10th)
9/9 1936 Opening day of the Nuremberg Rally
11/9 1938 Kristallnacht

11/9/73 - Allende.
11/9/68 - O'Connor.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible. -- Lawrence of Arabia
Stephen Morgan

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby FourthBase » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:04 am

Or, to take the most banal interpretation, "911" solely because it is the emergency code.

Seeing how that number would send the strongest psychological shockwaves to the biggest number of people, and create an emergency-laden traumatic bond in the masses, I would tend to think "911" as the emergency code is hardly a banal interpretation. Not to discount the other numerological connections, but 9-1-1 is a number that actually effects the psyches of hundreds of millions of people, not just a secret code number for a relatively tiny group of conspirators.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby DrVolin » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:26 pm

I would argue we are now stretching coincidence theory:

9/11/3BC Jesus born according to Christian fundamentalists
11/11/1839 Virginia Military Institute founded
3/11/1861 Constitution of the Confederate State of America adopted
11/3/1903 Panama declares independence
9/11/1918 St. Mihiel Offensive, first independent US action in WWI
3/3/1918 Brest-Litovsk treaty takes Russia out of WWI