The official new members and lurkers thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The official new members and lurkers thread

Postby Jeff » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:26 pm

Whether you're a longtime lurker, a newbie or just feel like one, please feel welcome to de-cloak here and say hi.
Jeff
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby kafor » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:51 pm

Jeff,
Thanks for the welcome. I'm a longtime lurker and have really enjoyed following your adventure in wonderland. i realized a few months ago, that, i was spending alot of internet time at this site. also, that RI was the first site i'd open. i have also found that many of the opinions espressed here sound like truth to me. or, at least an aspect of truth?
Kafor
"Who you jivin' with that cosmic debris"
Frank Zappa
kafor

Postby luv2dive » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:53 pm

Hello Jeff and All :)

Long time reader, though I seldom post. Keep up the good work.
luv2dive

Postby NeonLX » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:19 pm

Hi Jeff, great blog and forum you got going here! :)

I stumbled in a few months back via a link I followed from another forum. I really appreciate the broad range of subjects that gets discussed here.

I don't post much because quite honestly, I'm usually overwhelmed by the amount of info that's posted, as well as the brainpower of those doing the posting. I'm encountering much of this stuff for the first time so I can't really add anything. I'm here to learn.

I'm a former farmer turned wage slave, just trying to put food on my family. But for several decades now, I've realized that things aren't as they seem--or as they are portrayed by the mainstream corporate media.

This place is great for gaining perspective.
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Petron here

Postby petron99 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:36 pm

Hi Jeff et al - I've been lurking on rigint and this board for over 2 years now and can't get enough.

And Hugh keep on keepin' on...you might be onto something!
"What's the point of instruments
Words are a sawed off shotgun" - Radiohead
petron99

Data

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:38 pm

Welcome, y'all.

Be sure to look at the Data Dump thread where there's some useful historical background stuff on manipulating our perceptions.

What do folks find the most compelling to read at RI?
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: The official new members and lurkers thread

Postby Beelzebob » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:53 pm

Jeff wrote:Whether you're a longtime lurker, a newbie or just feel like one, please feel welcome to de-cloak here and say hi.

Thank you for the welcome and hello all.

I started my own intro before you started this welcome thread, if you want you can merge mine into this

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=15022
I'm sickened by all religions. Religion has divided people. I don't think there's any difference between the pope wearing a large hat and parading around with a smoking purse and an African painting his face white and praying to a rock.
Beelzebob

de-cloaking

Postby can1exy » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:08 pm

RI has been part of my daily fix for more than a year now. It's helped me to further open up to the world beyond the veil.

I found RI after discovering Kathy O'Brien's Trance Formation of America.

I feel that I put myself in jeopardy with the PTB by viewing this site so often and by posting to the discussion forum. Ever heard of CIA red lists and blue lists? I wonder if posting on groups such as these reserves you an advanced spot in a FEMA concentration camp. Oh well, we all gotta go sometime.
can1exy

Re: de-cloaking

Postby Beelzebob » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:12 pm

can1exy wrote:RI has been part of my daily fix for more than a year now. It's helped me to further open up to the world beyond the veil.

I feel that I put myself in jeopardy with the PTB by viewing this site so often and by posting to the discussion forum. Ever heard of CIA red lists and blue lists? I wonder if posting on groups such as these reserves you an advanced spot in a FEMA concentration camp. Oh well, we all gotta go sometime.

I think you are being a little paranoid there good buddy
I'm sickened by all religions. Religion has divided people. I don't think there's any difference between the pope wearing a large hat and parading around with a smoking purse and an African painting his face white and praying to a rock.
Beelzebob

Postby Vojislav » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:12 pm

why can't i delete my posts?
Last edited by Vojislav on Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vojislav

Postby DrVolin » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:13 pm

new member. long-time reader.
DrVolin

Re: de-cloaking

Postby Doodad » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:15 pm

Beelzebob wrote:
can1exy wrote:RI has been part of my daily fix for more than a year now. It's helped me to further open up to the world beyond the veil.

Nope, we've got you down 2nd berth, 3rd row, d block with a view of Dick Cheney's hunting lodge outhouse.

:wink:
Doodad

Postby chiggerbit » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:19 pm

Are you kidding, Beelzebob? FEMA concentration camps are one of our favorite topics here.
chiggerbit

Postby Carfuffle » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:56 pm

I've been reading out here daily for 3 or 4 years now and rarely ever post. There are some people posting out here, especially over the past year, who seem to have their own agendas, quite different from mine, and I've learned to skip over them, but there are others I enjoy reading very much, particularly HMW, Seemslikeadream and Theekultleeder.

One of my favorite things is to get this board's take on what's happened in the daily MSM. You all always give me a new perspective to consider which I appreciate very much. You've also turned me on to some other sites and blogs that have become regular daily reading as well.

While I have occassionally left here a reeking paranoid mess, I never fail to come back the next day. Thanks to everyone for giving me so much information and so many perspectives to ponder.
Carfuffle

Postby Brighid_Moon » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:08 pm

Hey. :D Good idea, Jeff. Thank you.

I read alot, and lurk alot, and only post when I really feel I either have something to add, or if something really gets my attention.

I like the thought processes that go on here, alot. Many discerning minds, lots of information!
Brighid_Moon

Next

Return to General Discussion