Abolish the White Race - By Any Means Necessary

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Abolish the White Race - By Any Means Necessary

Postby Karmamatterz » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:03 pm

Searcher08 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:02 pm wrote:
kool maudit » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:37 pm wrote:I am familiar with critical race theory and the work of Ignatiev, as well as other, similarly inclined people like Tim Wise.

I have considered the idea that whiteness is not in fact any sort of racial descriptor but is rather a word created to describe a system of institutionalised privilege, and the linked idea that abolishing the white race by any means necessary is in fact -- although it sounds like, and retains the precise syntax of, calls for racial genocide -- a sort of call for human liberation with regard to this system.

You know what? It's horseshit. It's all horseshit. It's horseshit created to sneak out of the back door of the statement "abolish the white race by any means necessary". It's horseshit because it allows, and is designed to allow, its speaker to mouth a severe call to violence and instantly retreat to an airy position of dispersed, theoretical justice-seeking.

However imprecise or problematic or biologically ungrounded its origin, the term "white race" is widely understood to refer to Europeans and European-descended peoples. Imagine a Kampala corner bar where one person of, say, Danish descent is drinking amidst a crowd of mainly Ugandans with perhaps some other people from other sub-Saharan African countries. You go from drinker to drinker with a clipboard and ask people which person is the "white"guy.

What do you think happens? Do you get elaborate dissections of insitutional power, or half-annoyed, colloquially brusque replies indicating the man with the pale skin, blue eyes, straight brown hair -- the man who looks most generally like the peoples of Europe?

And you know this! You know it. Ignatiev knows it. Wise knows it. But you have to go through this every time because maybe you're just not informed, maybe you just haven't done your reading, maybe you need a link or two... How can one live in the world -- the actual world, where people have common if flawed understandings across vast areas with billions of inhabitants -- and act as if this is a normal sort of thing to say without opposition?

It's infuriating. It's meant to be. But that's its nature, it's designed to work that way.

This is a bad thread and reflects badly on this board because its title is a call for genocide.

This. :hug1:

I can't believe this thread has been allowed to survive this long and wasn't tossed into the firepit a long time ago.
Karmamatterz

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:07 pm

The firepit, yeah.

Those were the days.

And those days are gone.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:20 pm

yea right as long as we aren't fighting over volcanos :P

but those were the days of the hammer..... barracuda

you are such a kinder gentler mod :lovehearts:
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby American Dream » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:04 pm

American Dream

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:46 pm

The Zionist version:
https://www.commentarymagazine.com/arti ... -and-ours/

I share this hope, but I cannot see how it will ever be realized unless color does in fact disappear: and that means not integration, it means assimilation, it means—let the brutal word come out—miscegenation.

The Black Muslims, like their racist counterparts in the white world, accuse the “so-called Negro leaders” of secretly pursuing miscegenation as a goal. The racists are wrong, but I wish they were right, for I believe that the wholesale merging of the two races is the most desirable alternative for everyone concerned. I am not claiming that this alternative can be pursued programmatically or that it is immediately feasible as a solution; obviously there are even greater barriers to its achievement than to the achievement of integration. What I am saying, however, is that in my opinion the Negro problem can be solved in this country in no other way.

Quite a read, all in all.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:53 pm

wow Podhoretz negro problem ..now I will have to go back and read that

oh shoot gotta log in don't know if I am that interested in what he has to say :P
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:21 pm

seemslikeadream » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:53 am wrote:wow Podhoretz negro problem ..now I will have to go back and read that

oh shoot gotta log in don't know if I am that interested in what he has to say :P

Hey, don't stress it - Podhoretz is a nobody, just some random crank. I'm only dredging up his old writing because I'm an internet conspiracy theorist with an Anti-semitic grudge.

He was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by George W. Bush in 2004. The award recognized Podhoretz's intellectual contributions as editor-in-chief of Commentary magazine and as a senior fellow at the Hudson Institute.

Norman Podhoretz was one of the original signatories of the "Statement of Principles" of the Project for the New American Century founded in 1997.

Podhoretz received the Guardian of Zion Award from Bar-Ilan University on May 24, 2007.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:25 pm

you're preachin to the choir here and it's a good thing to have it posted....I just may log in for some anti-------been kinda absent around here lately :P
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby FourthBase » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:40 pm

kool maudit » 29 Jul 2016 11:37 wrote:I am familiar with critical race theory and the work of Ignatiev, as well as other, similarly inclined people like Tim Wise.

I have considered the idea that whiteness is not in fact any sort of racial descriptor but is rather a word created to describe a system of institutionalised privilege, and the linked idea that abolishing the white race by any means necessary is in fact -- although it sounds like, and retains the precise syntax of, calls for racial genocide -- a sort of call for human liberation with regard to this system.

You know what? It's horseshit. It's all horseshit. It's horseshit created to sneak out of the back door of the statement "abolish the white race by any means necessary". It's horseshit because it allows, and is designed to allow, its speaker to mouth a severe call to violence and instantly retreat to an airy position of dispersed, theoretical justice-seeking.

However imprecise or problematic or biologically ungrounded its origin, the term "white race" is widely understood to refer to Europeans and European-descended peoples. Imagine a Kampala corner bar where one person of, say, Danish descent is drinking amidst a crowd of mainly Ugandans with perhaps some other people from other sub-Saharan African countries. You go from drinker to drinker with a clipboard and ask people which person is the "white"guy.

What do you think happens? Do you get elaborate dissections of insitutional power, or half-annoyed, colloquially brusque replies indicating the man with the pale skin, blue eyes, straight brown hair -- the man who looks most generally like the peoples of Europe?

And you know this! You know it. Ignatiev knows it. Wise knows it. But you have to go through this every time because maybe you're just not informed, maybe you just haven't done your reading, maybe you need a link or two... How can one live in the world -- the actual world, where people have common if flawed understandings across vast areas with billions of inhabitants -- and act as if this is a normal sort of thing to say without opposition?

It's infuriating. It's meant to be. But that's its nature, it's designed to work that way.

This is a bad thread and reflects badly on this board because its title is a call for genocide.

This should be quoted on every single page of this despicable fucking thread from here on out.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby The Consul » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:47 pm

I would be referred to as white. My grandchildren would be seen as black. So, to paraphrase Groucho's dad at the registration counter of the anti-semite country club swimming pool (saying that his wife was goy), would you only abolish half of them?
" Morals is the butter for those who have no bread."
— B. Traven
The Consul

Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby SonicG » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:54 pm

Can I just ignore it?

"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby American Dream » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:20 pm

http://restoringthehonor.blogspot.com/2 ... white.html

The advent of black Southern white nationalism, courtesy of Auntie Ruckus...

Folks, what other Southern Nationalist organizations can you think of besides the League of the South? I'm drawing a blank. So how ironic is it, that a black Confederate Heritage activist has labeled herself as a "Southern Nationalist", when the League of the South has made it perfectly clear that they aren't interested in "her kind"? Not only is Auntie Ruckus self-identifying as a Southern Nationalist, she's defending Southern white nationalism, and attempting to redefine it.
American Dream

Postby General Patton » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:46 pm

Auntie Ruckus made me lol, 5/5 bretty good
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby semper occultus » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:02 pm

in my opinion the Negro problem can be solved in this country in no other way.

...sort of like Ryan Gosling's rap about the Jews at the end of The Believer...
semper occultus

Postby tron » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:57 pm

eventually wont we all end up interbreeding? making the one race or is that china already?
tron

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion