Paul McCartney as a rigorous intuition subject.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Paul McCartney as a rigorous intuition subject.

Postby vince » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:52 pm

This guy has made a series of short videos tying the Paul Is Dead myth to every satanic cabal in the book. Why?
http://www.youtube.com/user/iamaphoney

I know not every one here is 'into' The Beatles, but this guy has got a spooky/funny style, and it's obvious he leading to something. Check it out, if you've got the time.
vince

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby OP ED » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:50 pm

strange. I'll bookmark it for later.
Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.

:: ::
S.H.C.R.
OP ED

Blog: View Blog (0)

Beatles disinfo, cointelpro, MHCHAOS

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:04 pm

The possibility that John Lennon was murdered by a CIA 'Manchurian Candidate' to prevent his return to public life just as Reagan was being installed...has led to lots of disinfo on the subject of the Beatles.

Both the UK and the US surveilled the Beatles because of their extraordinary influence on youth.

The Beatles 1966 trip to the Phillipines seems to have included government sabotage of their appearance and media manipulation which led to violence there and at their next stop in India. They retired from public performing that year.

Under Nixon, J. Edgar Hoover surveilled John Lennon and tried to deport him from NYCity for a pot bust while worrying heavily about his influence during the 1972 Republican convention.

The FBI kept a huge folder on Lennon at a time when the FBI's COINTELPRO and the CIA's Operation CHAOS were killing, harassing, and sabotaging the careers of social movement leaders and rock stars.

In 1973 Gore Vidal wrote a review of the alleged published diary of Arthur Bremer, another 'candidate' exhibiting 'Manchurian' characteristics and who was arrested for shooting George Wallace in 1972. Vidal wrote that the diary was a forgery, perhaps written by CIA agent E. Howard Hunt.

After Lennon's murder by Mark Chapman, whose behavior and history point to mind control, Yoko Ono's life was infiltrated and harassed by spooks working for either the NYPD or CIA in what was called Operation Walrus. Containing Lennon's widow for a critical period of heightened sensitivity to his death was useful as Reagan's War on the Poor ramped up and Vietnam Syndrome was targeted next.

The reputation of John Lennon has been the subject of post-mortem media devices meant to tarnish his symbolism as a peace icon much the way JFK's has.

So we can expect hyped confusing disinfo about any of the Beatles as long as people remember who they were, what happened during the 1960s, and while there's still a war to sustain.

"Boy, you're gonna carry that weight...a long time..."
Last edited by Hugh Manatee Wins on Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby OP ED » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:07 pm

Hugh, you're not maintaining that the guy on youtube is a CIA agent are you?

S.H.C.R.
OP ED

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:29 pm

OP ED wrote:Hugh, you're not maintaining that the guy on youtube is a CIA agent are you?

Nope.
I haven't looked at it, just read the 'satanic' description posted.

So I gave a backgrounder on Beatles politics in war and woo for context and so others can make their own judgements.

[As I type this I'm listening to NPR doing a story about a state-hired assassin of dissidents in Tito's Yugoslavia. No shit.
Christopher Stewart's book, 'Hunting the Tiger' interview.
See what I mean? Anything but the US version...]
Last edited by Hugh Manatee Wins on Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby orz » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:31 pm

EVERYONE is a CIA agent, you should know this by now.
orz

Postby OP ED » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:40 pm

just checking.

S.H.C.R.
OP ED

Re: Paul McCartney as a rigorous intuition subject.

Postby whipstitch » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:39 pm

vince wrote:This guy has made a series of short videos tying the Paul Is Dead myth to every satanic cabal in the book. Why?

I know not every one here is 'into' The Beatles, but this guy has got a spooky/funny style, and it's obvious he leading to something. Check it out, if you've got the time.

Way fun - thanks for posting!
whipstitch

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:59 pm

vince wrote:This guy has made a series of short videos tying the Paul Is Dead myth to every satanic cabal in the book. Why?

"Paul is dead" is one of the oldest 'conspiracy' catch phrases since JFK was shot, kind of like "The truth is out there" for 1969.

When the so-called Manson Murders happened there was lots of media hype about the scary side of the Beatles since "Helter skelter" had been painted in victim's blood.
--"Gee, are those funny moppets/tye-dye peaceniks secretly satanic serial killers? I'm voting Republican!"

I watched the first video. It's an X-Files treatment of the Beatles.
The whole thing taps the surreal mood of 'I am the Walrus.'

There's vague chatter about deaths and some murder-of-Lennon montage allusions, some shots of Aleister Crowley who is on the cover of Sgt. Pepper's Loneley Hearts Club Band.

Enh. Beatles, yes. X-Files, no.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby dickdecent » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:12 pm

Nice post(s) Hugh...
a few signs are always welcome in the octopus' garden

[predictable post orz... informative and helpful as usual :roll:]

The PID theory has always struck me as strange... even if only that it should keep rumbling for so long... at least since Abbey Road to my memory...

What is it I wonder that could prompt someone to putting that much work into documenting ... well, nothing.

Maybe beatlemania lives on in other strange guises.. to go with the strange times I guess
Any human system is inherently corrupt.
dickdecent

Location: West Midlands UK- Blog:- http://decentpie.blogspot.com

Postby OP ED » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:15 pm

orz wrote:EVERYONE is a CIA agent, you should know this by now.

I'm not a CIA agent.

[although if any of YOU are out there, I wouldn't mind doing some contracting on the side: I could help you make useful additions to the watchlists at the libraries and stuff....]

S.H.C.R.
OP ED

Postby vince » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:21 am

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:
When the so-called Manson Murders happened there was lots of media hype about the scary side of the Beatles since "Helter skelter" had been painted in victim's blood.
--"Gee, are those funny moppets/tye-dye peaceniks secretly satanic serial killers? I'm voting Republican!"

I watched the first video. It's an X-Files treatment of the Beatles.
The whole thing taps the surreal mood of 'I am the Walrus.'

There's vague chatter about deaths and some murder-of-Lennon montage allusions, some shots of Aleister Crowley who is on the cover of Sgt. Pepper's Loneley Hearts Club Band.

Enh. Beatles, yes. X-Files, no.

I brought this to y'all 'coz after 66(and counting!) of these, I couldn't tell if it was a joke anymore! One thing I DIDN'T know until this series was the fact that "1,2,3,4,5,6,7. All good children go to heaven" was spray-painted BEFORE it appeared in the song! Of course, it's INTERESTING, and whoever's making these has got a eye for making a kind-of "the Ring" video meets that episode of "The Simpsons" when Homer goes on "Rock Bottom" to defend himself after being accused of 'touching' the babysitter, and the show alters his words, and slows down his movements to make him look evil.
So, grains of salt, all around!
vince

Postby vince » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:26 am

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:
OP ED wrote:Hugh, you're not maintaining that the guy on youtube is a CIA agent are you?

Nope.
I haven't looked at it, just read the 'satanic' description posted.

So I gave a backgrounder on Beatles politics in war and woo for context and so others can make their own judgements.

[As I type this I'm listening to NPR doing a story about a state-hired assassin of dissidents in Tito's Yugoslavia. No shit.
Christopher Stewart's book, 'Hunting the Tiger' interview.
See what I mean? Anything but the US version...]

I know there are a lot of them, but try to check 'em out. Being a music and 'pop-culture' freak, my only knowledge of TITO comes from a documentary about LAIBACH, and a line from Billy Wilders' wonderful movie "One, Two, Three", where the communist kid says, "WE'LL DEAL WITH TITO LATER!".
vince

Postby compared2what? » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:56 pm

I'm sure this is partly checkable (and may even have a book somewhere in which to check part of it) but it's totally possible that those lyrics got to Manson via two routes other than the release of "Abbey Road."

(1) They're from the so-called "Abbey Road" medley, almost all of which is made up of songs first recorded during sessions in 1968; Manson knew Dennis Wilson, and the Beatles were friends with Mike Love, who was at Rishikesh with them for Maharishi camp. There weren't the same very hard restrictions on guarding demos then, as bootlegging technology wasn't then at every person's fingertips. So Manson might have heard some version of the song via hangin' with a Beach Boy who had a demo of it.

(2) The Beatles wrote a lot of songs while at Rishikesh, and that lyrical fragment may even have been part of their campfire TM singalong, in which case it also would have returned to CA with Mike Love and into a context in which Manson heard it.

Of course, he also could have gotten or heard an advance copy of "Abbey Road." A lot, if not all of it, has to have been finished by the time of the murders, it came out the next month. The video series just says murders/August, "Abbey Road"/September, so I don't know how longl exactly. But theoretically, they may have been only a week or so apart.
compared2what?

Postby vince » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:22 am

compared2what? wrote:I'm sure this is partly checkable (and may even have a book somewhere in which to check part of it) but it's totally possible that those lyrics got to Manson via two routes other than the release of "Abbey Road."

Hate to get all 'Beatle-freak' on you, but in 1969, 'the boys' spent the first month working on what would be "Let It Be". So, none of the "Abbey Road" songs were 'in the can' until they were working on it. I know, It annoying and sad to have this kind of information in my head, but, like I said, THAT's what freaked me out about this whole thing.

and NOW, this IAMAPHONY guy is about to unleash an interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vg7Z2Iu8xU
vince

Next

Return to General Discussion