Prison Planet Forum Refugee Seeks New Home!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Prison Planet Forum Refugee Seeks New Home!

Postby finalfrontier » Mon May 05, 2008 5:33 pm

Prison Planet Forum Censorship

So I had a post deleted at Prison Planet Forum.
My post was in disagreement with recent mumblings by Carter being news worthy.
One of the 'Moderators' actually deleted the post, not moderate it, (not that there was anything to moderate), but censor it!
I then open a new thread in complaint, I requested the mod make a public statement as to why I had been censored & the thread grew legs.
It was visited, commented on & read by many people & the clueless mod or mods response? - ban me & delete the post.
For a forum that purports to bow at the alter of the constitution, 1st amendment rights, anti-nwo & police-state, here's the response my 0.02c worth!
I admire Alex Jones, I may be wrong, but I do think he is genuine.
However, he's become waaaay to big to notice that his boots got little shits on the sole. In fact, I believe, he's got a cryptofascist army of teenybop infotainment warriors who worship the man & spout what has now become an ideology with all the attendant pitfalls - censorship being one of them!
I mean anyone who dares to criticise, calls for a bit of self-reflection in the Truth Movement is immediately branded a disinfo agent, a troll & worse.
Sad.
finalfrontier

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Pele'sDaughter » Mon May 05, 2008 5:37 pm

It certainly is sad, and I hope you can find peace here. :D
Don't believe anything they say.
And at the same time,
Don't believe that they say anything without a reason.
---Immanuel Kant
Pele'sDaughter

Postby Searcher08 » Mon May 05, 2008 6:44 pm

Welcome - and your name gives me a chance to tell a REALLY bad joke :)

Q How many ears does Mr Spock have?

A THREE

The Left ear, the Right Ear and the Final Front Ear....
Searcher08

Re: Prison Planet Forum Refugee Seeks New Home!

Postby 8bitagent » Mon May 05, 2008 6:47 pm

finalfrontier wrote:Prison Planet Forum Censorship

One of the 'Moderators' actually deleted the post, not moderate it, (not that there was anything to moderate), but censor it!
I then open a new thread in complaint, I requested the mod make a public statement as to why I had been censored & the thread grew legs.
It was visited, commented on & read by many people & the clueless mod or mods response? - ban me & delete the post.
For a forum that purports to bow at the alter of the constitution, 1st amendment rights, anti-nwo & police-state, here's the response my 0.02c worth!
However, he's become waaaay to big to notice that his boots got little shits on the sole. In fact, I believe, he's got a cryptofascist army of teenybop infotainment warriors who worship the man & spout what has now become an ideology with all the attendant pitfalls - censorship being one of them!
I mean anyone who dares to criticise, calls for a bit of self-reflection in the Truth Movement is immediately branded a disinfo agent, a troll & worse.
Sad.

You got it! Its either "my way, or the high way". And I seem the SAME police state censor mentality at most of the big liberal blog and forum sites like DailyKos, Crooks and Liars, CommonDreams, etc

It really is "Infotainment". Where's the discussion on worker rights in south America and Africa? On what Monsantos and Bechtel are doing overseas? On how the corporations have been ruining the enviroment? How China has been proxy genociding people in Sudan over oil?
REAL issues, not saying "staged terror" isnt real.

I also dont like the right wing views on Mexican immigrants, gays, etc that I run across. I can't get down for all of the Ron Paul koolaid.

I check out Prisonplanet a lot, and enjoy what Alex Jones brings to the table. But this is proof that everyone has their own ultra orthodoxy.

Anyways, welcome! I have been on MANY para politic forums, from Democratic Underground to AboveTopSecret...this here is the BEST
para politic/deep state/("conspiracy" if you will) discussion and blog site on the net I believe.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby medicis » Mon May 05, 2008 7:09 pm

Welcome Finalfrontier....

Have to say that pretty much the same thing happened to me there. Banned for the 'Forever'.....

I thought the comment pointing out the irony of a group supposedly supporting the Constitution acting more like the fascists was spot on...

Their intransigence on various topics ... as well as their 'sanctimonious self-righteousness' sticks like an over-micro-waved burrito in my craw....
medicis

Postby MinM » Sat May 09, 2015 8:52 am

Prison Planet/Infowars agitator Paul Joseph Watson gets called out on some of his past bullsh*t ..
Paul Joseph Watson ‏@PrisonPlanet: Scanners on street corners to track microchipped humans. Yeah FUCKING GREAT IDEA..... SMH http://www.kens5.com/story/news/2015/05 ... /70986060/
Not Dov Zakheim @ChrisRulon: Its people like you, who fear monger over muslims and fake terror threats on a daily basis, who make this shit possible @PrisonPlanet

http://www.onthemedia.org/story/about-texas-takeover/

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38896
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby Twyla LaSarc » Sat May 09, 2015 5:03 pm

Welcome!
“The Radium Water Worked Fine until His Jaw Came Off”
Twyla LaSarc

Postby NeonLX » Sun May 10, 2015 11:20 am

Hey there Hi there!

You are among friends here. And then there's me. :)

Welcome!
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby zangtang » Sun May 10, 2015 12:44 pm

this could get confusing - the dates & posted by whom tells the story.
zangtang

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun May 10, 2015 4:43 pm

I think you'll find RI is quite thoroughly Movement-Proofed, so you'll never suffer the same fate here.

We also possess the distinct advantage of a God-King who has left altogether, which prevents too much personality cult baggage, although our Fearless Leader does often get invoked by the sanctimonious to this day.

Welcome and enjoy. Unless it happened yesterday, there's already a thread about it.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun May 10, 2015 4:55 pm

25 posts ....number 25 the last made on Tue Sep 29, 2009 ..... RI probably wasn't what he was looking for

Not Dov Zakheim @ChrisRulon: :lol:
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Lord Balto » Sun May 10, 2015 10:03 pm

finalfrontier » Mon May 05, 2008 5:33 pm wrote:Prison Planet Forum Censorship

Sad.

To be fair, I have been banned from sites like Raw Story and Democratic Underground for suggesting that global warming was being used as a political tool and that the science was playing second fiddle to this political agenda. On Democratic Underground I made the further mistake of calling myself Hassan Sabbah. Not only did they not get the Burroughsian literary reference, the so-called liberals acted as if they thought I was really an Arab, and they made it quite clear they didn't much like any of "us."

As for A-Jones, I stopped taking him seriously when he started sucking up to the Christian wingnuts.
Lord Balto

Postby Lord Balto » Sun May 10, 2015 10:13 pm

seemslikeadream » Sun May 10, 2015 4:55 pm wrote:25 posts ....number 25 the last made on Tue Sep 29, 2009 ..... RI probably wasn't what he was looking for

Not Dov Zakheim @ChrisRulon: :lol:

There you go letting your analytical mind run wild through the Irrational Woods of Weir....
Lord Balto

Postby slomo » Sun May 10, 2015 11:49 pm

Lord Balto » 10 May 2015 18:03 wrote:

Sad.

To be fair, I have been banned from sites like Raw Story and Democratic Underground for suggesting that global warming was being used as a political tool and that the science was playing second fiddle to this political agenda. On Democratic Underground I made the further mistake of calling myself Hassan Sabbah. Not only did they not get the Burroughsian literary reference, the so-called liberals acted as if they thought I was really an Arab, and they made it quite clear they didn't much like any of "us."

It's really fascinating to see how mainstream progressives are unable to differentiate between science (as an epistemology), Science (as an institution), and the political uses of either. You see this in the issue of global climate change: whatever the science may say, it is clearly being used as a political tool when it justifies austerity preached by elites with carbon footprints a couple of orders of magnitude larger than the typical middle class American (paging Mr. Gore...) You see the same thing with vaccine programs: whatever the science may say, the loud progressive voices are happy to discard the principles of autonomy and informed consent. I'm not saying that either of these two issues have easy answers, just that Americans left of the aisle seem to be tone deaf to the political nuance.
slomo

Postby Lord Balto » Mon May 11, 2015 12:12 am

slomo » Sun May 10, 2015 11:49 pm wrote:
Lord Balto » 10 May 2015 18:03 wrote:

Sad.

It's really fascinating to see how mainstream progressives are unable to differentiate between science (as an epistemology), Science (as an institution), and the political uses of either. You see this in the issue of global climate change: whatever the science may say, it is clearly being used as a political tool when it justifies austerity preached by elites with carbon footprints a couple of orders of magnitude larger than the typical middle class American (paging Mr. Gore...) You see the same thing with vaccine programs: whatever the science may say, the loud progressive voices are happy to discard the principles of autonomy and informed consent. I'm not saying that either of these two issues have easy answers, just that Americans left of the aisle seem to be tone deaf to the political nuance.

Not to be argumentative, but the right has fallen into the same swamp, going so far as to vote in the U.S. senate that climate change isn't the result of human intervention. Whatever the reality of the contention, science never has been and never will be a matter of majority vote. When Lyell and Darwin laid the foundation for evolution, the vast majority of scientists (as an institution) vilified them for not accepting the bible as the literal word of the sky god.
Lord Balto

Next

Return to General Discussion