You Thought Marilyn Manson Was Spooky...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

You Thought Marilyn Manson Was Spooky...

Postby Truth4Youth » Mon May 05, 2008 10:05 pm

Now this band was spooky...

Radio Werewolf
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
• Ten things you may not know about images on Wikipedia •Jump to: navigation, search
Radio Werewolf was an American, Los Angeles based 1980s Deathrock/Gothic Rock band. The original line-up included Nikolas Schreck (Vocals), Evil Wilhelm (Percussion), James "Filth" Collord (Bass) and Nathan Pino (Hammond Organ), later replaced by Paul F. Antonelli ("Lycanthropicord"). This incarnation of the group existed between 1984-1988.

During that time only the track "Buried Alive" appeared on the compilation Krypt's American Gothic (1988). A 24-track-tape was recorded but never released in 1986, including "Buried Alive", "The Night" (which would appear in a different version on the 1989 album "The Fiery Summons"), "Koko the Clown" (a tribute to John Wayne Gacy) and "1960 Cadillac Hearse". Other songs played at live performances were called "Charlie's Girls", "The Golden Age of Horror", "The Final Curtain", "Triumph of the Will" and "Radio Werewolf Indoctrination".

The concerts of Radio Werewolf were often presented as rallies of a supposed "Radio Werewolf Youth Party", using controversial imagery such as Swastika flags on stage, which occasionally provoked riots.

Evil Wilhelm left the group in 1988 due to "political reasons", who felt his work being "misunderstood" by a "sea of skinheads" attending the gigs. This lead to the groups' split-up. Evil Wilhelm and James "Filth" Collord continued to collaborate as "Symphony of Terror".

After having moved to Europe, Radio Werewolf was reconceived in 1989 both in musical style and content by Nikolas and Zeena Schreck ("Alpha Male and Female"), characterized either by fans or the Schrecks themselves as "a long range experiment in the use of sound and symbol as magical influence on the human psyche." The concept aimed to go beyond the limitations of a mere music group and was regarded by its founders as "an occult broad-casting network, a transmitter of hidden and forbidden frequencies into the airwaves of thought, it is intended to conjure ancient and forbidden forces of the past into the future utilizing the awesome power of modern technology on a vacant, media-saturated culture, thus tapping into the darkest hermetic regions of the mind." Their last album was released in 1992, and the group has stopped activity ever since.

Among Radio Werewolf's media appearances was a bit part as themselves in the horror spoof Mortuary Academy (1988). The producers of the movie became aware of the group through an article published in the magazin The Music Connection called "Who Needs A Record Deal When You Are Busy Taking Over The World". The film also featured the song "1960 Cadillac Hearse", besides "Buried Alive" the only other available recording of that era.

Another notable appearance occurred in 1987 on Tom Metzger's Race and Reason public-access television program, in which Nikolas Schreck and Evil Wilhelm spoke at length with an often nonplussed Metzger about the band, the "mortals" to whom Radio Werewolf's members were vastly superior, and the fact that the band did not constitute, nor had any involvement with, a church of any kind (as the baffled Metzger repeatedly suggested). Nicholas Schreck also appeared on the Wally George's cable-access television show in 1983 as a proponent of Charles Manson, advocating Manson's release from prison as a political figure. This appearance was prompted by a video released by Schreck named "Charles Manson Superstar" which features personal footage of Charles Manson taken at the prison he was housed in circa 1989. Rumor has it that the footage was taken by Schreck with a smuggled in video camera. The cover featured a painting of Manson by Joe Coleman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolas_Schreck

Schreck is married to Zeena LaVey, Anton LaVey's daughter, and a Wiki search of her name brings up some more spooky stuff...

In 1995 Zeena and Schreck joined the Temple of Set, an organization devoted to black magic that had been created by former members of the Church of Satan Priesthood in 1975. Prior to this time both Schrecks had corresponded extensively with High Priest of Set Michael Aquino, and had decided that non-Judaeo/Christian Setian philosophy more closely reflected their developing personal orientation.

After her father died of a heart attack in 1997 Zeena went on Christian radio personality Bob Larson's show and suggested that she was responsible for her father's death. She asserted that she had placed a ritual curse on LaVey.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeena_Schreck

The Temple of Set stuff is particularly unsettling considering what has been said about Aquino in the past with regards to ritual abuse.

But what spooks me even more is Schreck's social darwinism:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bTQ29MFav6I
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5ewSQsHpiSE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BLvfnKckTjg

Makes me wonder how much the perps are into this shit and if it confirms any suspicions...
Truth4Youth

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Eldritch » Tue May 06, 2008 12:04 am

Maybe I shouldn't admit this, but—other than his odd appearance—I never thought Brian Warner (a.k.a. "Marilyn Manson") was particularly "spooky." Actually the few times I've seen him interviewed (as in Bowling for Columbine) he came off as insightful and surprisingly erudite.

I guess it's the "normal" ones that seem sometimes spookiest to me, quite frankly—the ones who seem so determined to "fit in."
Eldritch

Postby Brighid_Moon » Tue May 06, 2008 12:27 am

When Manson first came out I thought he was just more shock-rock pop-goth. Then I saw interviews with him. My fav will always be NIN, but Manson is definitely up there. Some people don't seem to get that a lot of these musicians are making serious comment on society from the frustrated point of view of most of us. I also don't hold religious belief against people unless they themselves are actually doing something "evil". Like I have a friend in the OTO, and he's a good person. It's not his fault that there are others in it who do evil things. If I held it against him about being OTO, then I'd have to hold it against some of my other friends for being Christian as well. I relate to the angers and frustrations and the creative ways they're put across by a lot of heavy-metal/goth/industrial musicians. The intensity can be frightening to people not used to it, I suppose, but I've always been intense.

I'm with Eldrich, "normal" scares me a heck of a lot more.
Brighid_Moon

Postby SonOfKitty » Tue May 06, 2008 11:28 am

I don't know, but GG Allin lived what he preached.One can only imagine what Marilyn Manson or the 2 posers in the OP would do if they had crossed paths!

http://www.leechvideo.com/video/view3011499.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2LvZd_9 ... re=related
SonOfKitty

Postby American Dream » Tue May 06, 2008 11:36 am

The Temple of Set connections are disturbing. The Schrecks are also linked to "The Order of the Vampire", which I have stumbled upon in other contexts. Does anybody know what the basic scoop is with them?
American Dream

Postby IanEye » Tue May 06, 2008 11:45 am

Charlie Manson wrote:"then I put that line on a blind man's pole
then I sell it off to some other soul
then I cut that back on another track
and i go 'Choo! Choo!! I know my mind!!!' "

Bill Ward wrote:Told you once about your friends and neighbours
They were always seeking but they'll never find it
It's alright, yes it's alright

Where to go and where to see
It's always been this way and it can never be
It's alright, yes it's alright

Give it all and ask no return
And very soon you'll see and you'll begin to learn
That's it's alright, yes it's alright

Don't you know that it's so good for you
You can be making love and see it all go through
But it's alright, yes it's alright

IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby Searcher08 » Tue May 06, 2008 11:51 am

There is an interesting exchange going on between Michael Aquino and a guy creating his Wikipedia page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Michael_Aquino
Searcher08

Postby Jeff » Tue May 06, 2008 12:28 pm

Searcher08 wrote:There is an interesting exchange going on between Michael Aquino and a guy creating his Wikipedia page

Very interesting, thanks.

Diana Napolis, aka Curio Jones, has posted on it. I haven't seen anything from her since her arrest:

Hello, my name is Diana Napolis. You may have heard of me because I plea-bargained to "stalking" Jennifer Hewitt in 2003. I was recently allowed internet privileges and this web page came to my attention. I was appalled due to a number of factors:

1) The editors allowed Michael Aquino to make claims that were incorrect and were unsupported by the record.

2) The editor made the comparison between a pivotol lawsuit against the Army - after a high-profile satanist was titled under an investigatory report and processed out of the army - to a "messy divorce," therefore you did not feel that this information was relevant. This information is quite relevant because it described what the consequence was for a military officer after a ritual abuse investigation.

3) Michael Aquino claimed that I had been guilty of cyberstalking him while on the internet before the year 2000 and these are libelous comments which continue to cause me emotional distress.

I have never cyberstalked Michael Aquino, nor threatened him, which is another misrepresentation he likes to make. In 2001, I was targeted with nonlethal technology, specifically “voice to skull” technology, after debating with Mr. Aquino which was intended to psychologically incapacitate me and to keep me from exercising my First Amendment Rights to free speech on a public forum. This technology is defined on the Center for Army Lessons Learned. http://call.army.mil/products/thesaur/00016275.htm A lawsuit is pending due these issues which will fully explain how I was victimized.

It has been proven that Mr. Aquino was processed out of the Army in 1990 which is clearly referenced in the appellate documentation that is referred to on this web site. Because I wanted to make absolutely sure that this was the case, I wrote to the National Personnel Records Center on December 1, 2007 and submitted a Freedom of Information Request. The National Personnel Records Center sent me Michael Aquino’s “Record of Assignment,” plus a cover letter.

Both the cover letter and the attached “Record of Assignment” had the same information. The Records Center wrote that Aquino’s dates of service was from June 14, 1968 – August 31, 1990 which also matched Aquino’s Record of Assignment which had the same dates. Obviously, this proves that Aquino’s career ended in 1990 unless he went to another branch of service after 1990. I also requested and received a list of the awards that had been given to then Lt. Col. Aquino and a Meritorious Certificate was not among them.

I refer you to the updated edition of my Satanism and Ritual Abuse Archive, posted at http://www.endritualabuse.org/ritualabusearchive.htm for further details.

If any of the parties attempt to cause trouble for me because of the fact that I am correcting public misrepresentations about myself and attempting to set the record straight, then I would like to remind them again, a lawsuit is pending about the ongoing efforts to deprive me of my first amendment rights, and the tricks that have normally been played in the past are not going to work anymore

Thank you,

D. Napolis
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Eldritch » Tue May 06, 2008 12:36 pm

Over the years, I've heard terrible things about Michael Aquino—none of them ever substantiated.

I'm grateful to read his side of the story on that Wikipedia "Talk" page. Thank you.

Unless or until I do hear anything substantive that would make me think otherwise, I will assume that—no matter how weird Michael Aquino may seem to me or how uncomfortable I may feel about some of his associations—he is probably just a man who provided a convenient target for opportunists.

Michael Aquino's enemy—flag-waving and cross-carrying Jesse Helms—was arguably more evil than anyone in the Church of Satan or Temple of Set that I've ever heard of.
Eldritch

Postby Brighid_Moon » Tue May 06, 2008 12:45 pm

Fascinating!
Brighid_Moon

Postby OP ED » Tue May 06, 2008 12:48 pm

American Dream wrote:The Temple of Set connections are disturbing. The Schrecks are also linked to "The Order of the Vampire", which I have stumbled upon in other contexts. Does anybody know what the basic scoop is with them?

http://www.xeper.org/ovampyre/

A setian subcult. Stay away from them.
Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.

:: ::
S.H.C.R.
OP ED

Postby American Dream » Tue May 06, 2008 12:55 pm

Diana Napolis aka "Curio" wrote:
In 2001, I was targeted with nonlethal technology, specifically “voice to skull” technology, after debating with Mr. Aquino which was intended to psychologically incapacitate me and to keep me from exercising my First Amendment Rights to free speech on a public forum

Now this I can believe- it is entirely within the realm of known technologies, and Mr. Aquino certainly seems to have the right kind of contacts to arrange such harassment. That said, Curio's statements at the time of her arrest- regarding mechanical alien intelligences taking her out of body for restructuring, aided by a cabal of alleged Hollywood satanists including Speilberg, Hewitt et al, were a lot more fantastic.

Lesson: Don't necessarily "believe" everything the voices in your head might tell you. That could be the short road to madness and/or mind control.

I'm not saying I know what's up with Ms. Napolis- I think she was courageous and correct to focus on exposing Aquino- but this is my hunch regarding how she may have contributed to her own undermining...
American Dream

Postby Searcher08 » Tue May 06, 2008 4:47 pm

OP ED wrote:
American Dream wrote:The Temple of Set connections are disturbing. The Schrecks are also linked to "The Order of the Vampire", which I have stumbled upon in other contexts. Does anybody know what the basic scoop is with them?

Your comment leapt out at me OP ED. Care to say more?
Searcher08

Postby posting tulpa » Tue May 06, 2008 5:18 pm

OP ED wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've read better RPG's.
... and still, people like me are called anti-Semitic… nut jobs… and of course, ‘racist’ by members of the self-chosen at any one of the sewer forums where they gather to gang rape the truth.-Les Visible
posting tulpa

Postby Truth4Youth » Tue May 06, 2008 6:14 pm

Eldritch wrote:Maybe I shouldn't admit this, but—other than his odd appearance—I never thought Brian Warner (a.k.a. "Marilyn Manson") was particularly "spooky." Actually the few times I've seen him interviewed (as in Bowling for Columbine) he came off as insightful and surprisingly erudite.

I guess it's the "normal" ones that seem sometimes spookiest to me, quite frankly—the ones who seem so determined to "fit in."

Actually, I agree with you. I just used that as the subject line because MOST people find Manson to be a "spooky" fellow. As you noted he's actually quite articulate.

Sadly, so-called "normal" people don't want to hear about what he's promoting. And what he's promoting is free-thought. I think that alone just goes to show how manipulated we as a people have become over the centuries.
Truth4Youth

Next

Return to General Discussion