Anthrax suspect dies in apparent suicide

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby beeline » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:43 pm

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/20090727_ap_11letterswithwhitepowdersenttonjoffices.html

Posted on Mon, Jul. 27, 2009

11 letters with white powder sent to NJ offices

The Associated Press

NEWARK, N.J. - The FBI is investigating 11 suspicious letters containing a white powder that were sent to various New Jersey government offices this month.

The letters have been received at police departments and government offices throughout northern New Jersey. The first one came July 17.

Letters have been received in Totowa, Clifton, Wayne, Ringwood, Fair Lawn and Woodland Park.

All the letters are being tested. The FBI says first three letters tested came back negative for biological agents and no injuries have been reported.

Letters containing white anthrax powder killed five people in the fall of 2001. Some were processed at a postal facility in Hamilton, just outside Trenton. Two workers there contracted the skin form of anthrax, but both recovered.
beeline

Blog: View Blog (0)

Dark Winter revival bump

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:20 pm

There must have been other threads too.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Re: Anthrax suspect dies in apparent suicide

Postby stickdog99 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:36 pm

It's crazy how little has been made of this clear conspiracy fact compared to say UFO-lore, QAnon, Russiagate (aka BlueAnon) and even flat Earth.
stickdog99

Previous

Return to General Discussion