Original RI quotes only

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Original RI quotes only

Postby Nordic » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:34 pm

And really, the majority of RI posters (I'm going to guess) are easy prey for this because they are probably (guessing again) pastey white, males, with well meaning concepts of progressiveness matched with fears of elite class conspiracy laden worldviews. So, while in actuality they probably have little power or influence over anyone other than their small circle of intimates, in theory they could belong to the same cabal running the world if they had gone to a different boarding school.

Brekin.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby backtoiam » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:20 pm

wombat wrote:

PSYOPS are ubiquitous at every level, better to become fluent than to fight the moon.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby backtoiam » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:33 pm

Sounder » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:27 am wrote:

This paper is funny because it basically says that the consensus is 'truth'.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby slimmouse » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:55 pm

Luther Blissett wrote:I think that the time is coming soon, if it's not here already, where we pass the critical mass threshold required for self-organization as a global culture. I would wholeheartedly agree that globalists have been able to direct and control mass movements, and still do, but we are gaining the power to potentially end that.

Of course the far right has that power too, but as the thread says "fascists are tools of the state" anyway.

:thumbsup

you got to accentuate the positive
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby backtoiam » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:51 pm

iamwhomiam wrote:

We're all the sum total of our life experience and along with our individual body chemistry and mental capacities, whether balanced or unbalanced, we act.
backtoiam

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:51 pm

Harvey » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:39 pm wrote:Is the Earth alive and aware all the way through? After all it's one great big magnetic coil. Is the music of the spheres a Big Conversation? And gravity waves, sorta like whale song?
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:35 pm

82_28 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:33 am wrote:I don't know if anybody knows what to do or think.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby backtoiam » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:35 am

said the grizzly:

Terrorism is good for business, and has morphed into it's own venture capital.
backtoiam

wood peckers from mars

Postby IanEye » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:21 pm

zangtang » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:50 am wrote:i'm naked in my seat cos i just got out of the shower
- (its good for me to share)

zangtang » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:50 am wrote:i (kinda) console myself with the thought that the screaming will prolly last for a thousand years........
then again, if the Ker-lang of the gates shutting fast, & its ringing in our ears hits home as it should,
they maybe a stunning absence of bleating within three to four seconds.........................................

the name that scars the face
the child that never sees the course of man
the deathly darkness that
belies the fate of those who never ran

IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:59 am

Well, if things of this nature go sideways because they are contributed to with no real point other than to argue, you have a point ~ 82_28
Iamwhomiam

Postby jakell » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:14 am

jakell » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:14 am wrote:Am I allowed to quote myself?

ETA: WARNING! potential infinite regression loop.
Last edited by jakell on Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby kool maudit » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:15 am

edit: misposted (jakell got there first).
kool maudit

Postby tapitsbo » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:22 pm

Lobotomies probably get a high approval rating from lobotomy recipients, too.

-FourthBase
tapitsbo

Postby backtoiam » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:17 pm

Wombaticus Rex:

These motherfuckers are like chimpanzees chewing on a laptop and they get quoted as experts.
backtoiam

Postby RocketMan » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:27 am

kool maudit wrote:These sorts of leaders are very sleek, very slick. They are well-mannered and cognisant of the taboos of our age. They don't give you a lot to grab them by; only the fiercest partisans go after them like bulldogs, and a lot of the time they end up looking crazy.

It's a good way to be from their perspective. There would have been a million people in the streets of D.C. over Obama's drone wars if he was some sort of swaggering redneck, some sort of recognized "heel" among the currently available cultural types.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

PreviousNext

Return to L'Encyclopedie