Alien Invasion: Diagnosis Serious

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby vigilant » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:02 am

Lord Balto wrote:
Joe Hillshoist wrote:
monster wrote:
Joe Hillshoist wrote:I don't normally go in for bible verses but this one seems appropriate somehow. I'm not a Christian, and I dunno if thats what the writer was referring to, only the writer does really, but its still interesting.

That's the first thing I think of, too. There's a lot of BS in the bible, but since Genesis was based on older Egyptian myths, maybe there's some truth to it.

I'd bet there's a code in the bible that we haven't cracked yet.

Probably.

And in a few other "sacred' writings too.

In fact if you had a powerful enough computer you could probably find one just about any text, but I'd imagine it'd need to be a very powerful computer, something that made Deep Thought, and it creation, Earth, look like 80s amigas.

The reader deserves an explanation at this point, for we have obviously massaged the data in a manner not unlike that used by the great M. Baillie, which earned him and others the not so flattering title of calculators. I will make no apologies here. Baillie was essentially right and everyone else was, and is still, wrong. The following is basically a mathematical extension of our previous discovery of the application of an, amazingly, unnoticed multiplication of the biblical timeline by a factor of 2. I noticed the first clue to this pattern when I looked at the age of Terah when he died at Haran before the departure of Abraham. There is no way he could have been 102 if he was born in 1600 and Abraham left Haran in 1528. No matter what scale one uses, we are still looking at a mathematical impossibility. Fairly obviously, the age at Terah's death must have been multiplied here by 3 rather than 2. What positively shocked me was that all of the peculiar ages and periods encountered in the chapters before Abraham could be explained by the introduction of succeedingly larger multiplications by even divisors of the number 12, just another indication of a sexagesimally oriented Mesopotamian hand in this little mathematical puzzle.

The early books of the bible are not the only places where king-lists have been artificially extended by factors derived from the base-60 numbering system. An analogous process occurred with the early "mythical" dynasties of Mesopotamia, though the factors there are much larger, 1200 and 60, so that these dynasties appear even more mythological than those of the bible. They do, however, underscore the resort to a sliding time scale where early Middle Eastern records are concerned, serving to confirm our own interpretation of the absurdly long lifespans of the Hebrew patriarchs, as well as the smaller, though no less anomalous, expansions of the overall timeline. The following should clarify what is going on, chronologically, in the bible without necessarily explaining exactly why its authors went to so much trouble to obscure the true dimensions of the history presented there. That, however, is a matter of some import, for it serves as a key to determining which chronological documents are genuine and which are forgeries, rationalizations, or simply wishful thinking. The nature of this key is cryptographic, or kabbalistic, to use a Medieval term.

http://neros.lordbalto.com/ChapterSix.htm

The chronological factors serve another purpose. They fill up an approximately 1200 year gap between Noah (Menes) and Ham (Hammurabi). Otherwise, you would have a creation myth that ends with the first king of United Egypt, followed by a temporal history that doesn't begin until the 1st Dynasty of Babylon. Which would look kind of peculiar coming from an omnipotent god-type character.

I caught on to this pattern myself a long time ago. I have tried to unravel the code, but mostly with frustration. It does exist, and I think the multiplication factor changes with time.

--------------------------------------------------

This shed a little bit of light on it for me, as it helped me visualize the secret code that is being used. For those of you that have never seen the Bible Wheel, it will really open your eyes if you understand what you are looking at. It didn't give me all the answers I seek, but it helped me visualize the possible process involved.
(THE BIBLE WHEEL is a simple and direct geometric representation of the Holy Bible. It reveals the supernatural structure of the Christian Canon by displaying the intrinsic geometric integration of the sixty-six books amongst themselves and with the twenty-two letters of the Hebrew alphabet. A full introduction to the Bible Wheel taken from the first chapter of the book is now posted in the book section. It is called Chapter 1: The Genesis of the Bible Wheel)

http://www.biblewheel.com/Wheel/wheel.asp

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Napier's Bones, somehow also fits this calculus, (maybe), i'm not sure. The books of the Bible, when wrapped around a drum with 22 spokes that are separated properly, orient themselves to the proper 22 books of the Torah. There is a zig zag patterned grid, as if a string were wound around a cylinder at an angle, that legend says is the proper numerical grid to place the numbers in that is the codex. Napiers Bones resemble this zig zag grid, and in its arrangement, I can see patterns that I know are signifigant to the puzzle.

Monster is the RI math wizard, what say ye Monster? Any clues? Put some Monster brain on it for us...
The whole world is a stage...will somebody turn the lights on please?....I have to go bang my head against the wall for a while and assimilate....
vigilant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Penguin » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:48 am

Penguin

Postby stefano » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:56 am

vigilant wrote:the intrinsic geometric integration of the sixty-six books amongst themselves and with the twenty-two letters of the Hebrew alphabet.

Not all 66 books were written in Hebrew. And even the Hebrew Torah has been edited extensively, to such an extent that it doesn't match the first Greek translation any more, not to mention the massive politically-motivated editing that the Gospels went through in the first centuries AD.

It's completely wrong to think of the Bible as one text, firstly, and secondly to think that the text you're looking has come down to you intact over the vast span of the centuries.
stefano

Postby vigilant » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:11 am

stefano wrote:
vigilant wrote:the intrinsic geometric integration of the sixty-six books amongst themselves and with the twenty-two letters of the Hebrew alphabet.

Not all 66 books were written in Hebrew. And even the Hebrew Torah has been edited extensively, to such an extent that it doesn't match the first Greek translation any more, not to mention the massive politically-motivated editing that the Gospels went through in the first centuries AD.

It's completely wrong to think of the Bible as one text, firstly, and secondly to think that the text you're looking has come down to you intact over the vast span of the centuries.

I agree completely. This person that does the Bible Wheel addresses that, in a way, and says that to the best of his ability to calculate it, he uses 66 books. Unless I am mistaken, I think he uses the christian canon and some books from the torah.

I am not schooled enough to know how accurate his summation is or is not, but i was impressed with what he had done anyway....it helped me picture the big wheel of time, and correlate it to the bible in a way that made more sense for me. I am a visual learner, and his site helped me.
The whole world is a stage...will somebody turn the lights on please?....I have to go bang my head against the wall for a while and assimilate....
vigilant

Postby stefano » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:27 am

Just had a look at the Bible Wheel site, and that guy is off his nut. He reminds me of some fundamentalist Christian friends of mine who believe the Bible is the inerrant word of God, "that's why there are no contradictions in the Bible." When you point out a contradiction they say "oh, no, in that sentence that word actually means the opposite of what it seems to mean." Their blind faith in what their parents and pastors have told them is stronger than what they can actually read up and check for themselves...

Richard Amiel McGough wrote:The list of the Sixty-Six Books follows the traditional sequence of the Protestant Bible

Why? Any particular reason? There are plenty of other books that are included in the Bibles used by sects far older than Protestantism, why isn't he looking at them? IIRC even European Protestant Churches include one or two books that the Anglican tradition left out.

Richard Amiel McGough wrote:These KeyWords are essential to everything that follows in this book. They are built-in keys designed by God to unlock the supernatural structure of His Word and to open our eyes to the limitless ocean of Divine Wisdom He prepared for us from before the foundation of the World.[...]God led me to discover the Bible Wheel

Ooh, I think I know a little boy who needs a bit of perspective...

Richard Amiel McGough wrote:The correlations exhibit a perfection of intelligence unlike anything ever seen in the history of the world.

Vigilant, please don't put any money in this fucking lunatic's pocket. If you feel you have to read the book, steal it.
stefano

Postby vigilant » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:53 am

stefano,

When I first started reading his writings I thought the same thing. It really turned me off. Then I started to wonder, after a while, if I didn't detect a bit of 'coy' recognition for the fact that fundies are off their rocker. In some of the things he wrote, I started to wonder if he wasn't hinting to the non-fundies among us that there are secrets in the numbers that would help you make money if you "got it"...

I began to wonder if he was just smart enough to play to both sides to increase his sales. From a marketing perspective, if you wanted to sell to the fundies, and the non-fundies, it would be wise to pretend that you were also a fundie. Otherwise the fundies would brand him as a satanist, and erect sites against him with fervor and zeal.

I may well be wrong as rain, and there might not be any coy recognition in his writings that fundies are off their rocker. He may well be a fundie himself instead of a sly marketer. Regardless of which, the construction of his wheel sparked different trains of thought, as far as arrangements of numbers go, as they relate to religion, that sort of squeaked a couple of missing points in for me.

Regardless of if he is a true fundie or not, at least some of his research and train of thought seems solid and thought provoking. I had to read several pages to gain that viewpoint though, because the fundie glaze on the window was nauseating me.

Its really hard for me to describe how I came to the conclusion that some of his work fits ancient principles that I discovered through my own original thought. I sat and drew some things similar, based solely on thought I had on my own, by playing with words and phrases in my head.

"lo and behold"....they were solid visions....I was able to find origins for them very similar, much to my own surprise. You know how this stuff goes, we all understand facets of it and see things others would consider absurd. Our unique abilities allow us to see bits and pieces and seldom if ever the whole. Sometimes other peoples bits and pieces and pieces seem absolutely insane at first, and then down the road you trip into the same rabbit hole and see it....

its a weird world...
vigilant

Postby Wilbur Whatley » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:08 pm

vigilant, we thank you, I thank you, Calvin thanks you, and so does Hobbes.
Wilbur Whatley

Postby Nordic » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:59 am

Whoa. I missed this thread when it first came out, and just started reading it from the beginning and had to stop.

This is the kind of stuff that can give me serious nightmares.

Worst nightmare I ever had ....

Well, shit, I won't go into it. It's kind of late at night here and I really don't want my mind to go there.

:shock:
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Previous

Return to General Discussion