Alien Invasion: Diagnosis Serious

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Alien Invasion: Diagnosis Serious

Postby Aeolus Kephas » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:58 am

Hi all

Been busy podcast building the last few weeks, and felt in need of a little feedback back, so RI seemed the place to come.

On a recent podcast, discussing aliens with Lucinda Horan, the notion arose of a possible correspondence between "alien" or "daimonic" entities and viral organisms - i.e., as above so below, two parallel manifestations of a single intelligence, one observed by science, the other only by paranoid awareness and occultism? This seems to relate to the ideas of William Burroughs, David Cronenberg, etc, but so far as I know it has not yet really intersected with Ufology or parapolitics (e.g., microchip and nanotechnology).

So I am curious if anyone out there has received similar impressions or hatched any similar ideas - or am i simply off my rocker?

Have to say that lot of this stuff comes out my mouth before i am even sure what i am talking about

Podcast is http://kephas.podomatic.com/
Aeolus Kephas

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby exojuridik » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:06 pm

I define virus as the transmission of dead information. This could take the form of behvior programming or those thingies that give you colds or attack the immune system. Virii are dead souls that seek replication without understanding; bereft of both reason and love. They copy reality as a means to consume it. The virus seeks to inflitrate a given system by replicating a function of that system. Once implanted the virus goes about the task of consuming this living information and increasing its number.

I tend to consider virus, insects and machines of common genus. however, of these insects actually seem to be alive - animated for a purpose, especially the hivedwellers. Perhaps, virii, like robots can be manipulated as a tool. It has been found that much of life's genetic code has been altered and infiltrated by viral DNA. The virus' value as a tool all depends of how much control you can exercise over a particular viral outbreak.

The mind virii is merely another instantiation of this process but at a mental or spiritual level. It is conceivable that higher order virii have evolved to the point of directed intelligence. The logic would be mechanical and pitiless toward the plight it inflects on life. A viral intelligence would be devoid of sentience. There would be no creativity or desire for creation - virii don't have sex. An advanced virus could presumedly out think its living masters and turn them into zombie workers helping to spread the viral structure and consuming all living energy in its path. If this were the case, I certainly hope that the CIA (Cosmic Intelligence Apparatus) intervenes and helps coordinate the activities of the living to prevail against the existential threat posed by the viral blight of sound and fury, obliderating everything into nothingness. It would be best to presume that the CIA are being careful with using their own viral weapons.

Its possible that the earth has been placed under quaranteen because of a viral outbreak until all life is transformed into the mechinary of death and the experiment finally ends. It would suck if it turnsout we are already casaulties in the Universal War Against Nothing.
"Memory believes before knowing remembers. Believes longer than recollects, longer than knowing even wonders."
exojuridik

Re: Alien Invasion: Diagnosis Serious

Postby 8bitagent » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:39 pm

Aeolus Kephas wrote:Hi all

Been busy podcast building the last few weeks, and felt in need of a little feedback back, so RI seemed the place to come.

On a recent podcast, discussing aliens with Lucinda Horan, the notion arose of a possible correspondence between "alien" or "daimonic" entities and viral organisms - i.e., as above so below, two parallel manifestations of a single intelligence, one observed by science, the other only by paranoid awareness and occultism? This seems to relate to the ideas of William Burroughs, David Cronenberg, etc, but so far as I know it has not yet really intersected with Ufology or parapolitics (e.g., microchip and nanotechnology).

So I am curious if anyone out there has received similar impressions or hatched any similar ideas - or am i simply off my rocker?

Have to say that lot of this stuff comes out my mouth before i am even sure what i am talking about

Podcast is http://kephas.podomatic.com/

Nice podcasts...you're getting into who is really behind millennia of elite control, staged events, the new world order and the endless unthinkable evil carried out by governments and corporations.

Technology and the Satanic/"alien" agenda, from long before and long after the Atom bomb ritual, are certainly a key element to this control grid.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby justdrew » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:13 pm

exojuridik wrote:I define virus as the transmission of dead information. This could take the form of behvior programming or those thingies that give you colds or attack the immune system. Virii are dead souls that seek replication without understanding; bereft of both reason and love. They copy reality as a means to consume it. The virus seeks to inflitrate a given system by replicating a function of that system. Once implanted the virus goes about the task of consuming this living information and increasing its number.

I tend to consider virus, insects and machines of common genus. however, of these insects actually seem to be alive - animated for a purpose, especially the hivedwellers. Perhaps, virii, like robots can be manipulated as a tool. It has been found that much of life's genetic code has been altered and infiltrated by viral DNA. The virus' value as a tool all depends of how much control you can exercise over a particular viral outbreak.

The mind virii is merely another instantiation of this process but at a mental or spiritual level. It is conceivable that higher order virii have evolved to the point of directed intelligence. The logic would be mechanical and pitiless toward the plight it inflects on life. A viral intelligence would be devoid of sentience. There would be no creativity or desire for creation - virii don't have sex. An advanced virus could presumedly out think its living masters and turn them into zombie workers helping to spread the viral structure and consuming all living energy in its path. If this were the case, I certainly hope that the CIA (Cosmic Intelligence Apparatus) intervenes and helps coordinate the activities of the living to prevail against the existential threat posed by the viral blight of sound and fury, obliderating everything into nothingness. It would be best to presume that the CIA are being careful with using their own viral weapons.

Its possible that the earth has been placed under quaranteen because of a viral outbreak until all life is transformed into the mechinary of death and the experiment finally ends. It would suck if it turnsout we are already casaulties in the Universal War Against Nothing.

wow. great explication. :shock:
"sparkless" mindless dark matter trying to reach toward the light...
artificial neg-entropic material forms, imitating life... hmmm...
yin-yang thing here perhaps to keep this in perspective. This may be the natural form of the universe, humans being 'gray' beings living in the middle area composed of both... with Earth, the growing field of new beings. born where the light and dark mix.
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby monster » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:06 pm

Don't be too down on viruses... they're nature's way of swapping genes like baseball cards (transduction).

Also, some viruses discovered recently really blur the line between living and non-living (mimivirus). In fact, there is a virus that actually feeds off of the mimivirus!

And there are plenty of parasites, whose only activity is to reproduce, that are not viruses (tapeworms come to mind).
"I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline."
monster

Postby justdrew » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:17 pm

thanks monster, good link to the mimivirus. Now I've got to read Rainbows End...
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby FreeLancer » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:58 pm

It is conceivable that higher order virii have evolved to the point of directed intelligence.

Yea, it's called humanity. But seriously-- I'm not sure I understand the difference between "living" and "dead" information. I thought information was just information.
FreeLancer

Postby exojuridik » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:06 am

Don't be too down on viruses... they're nature's way of swapping genes like baseball cards (transduction).

yin-yang thing here perhaps to keep this in perspective.

Yes, I agree that viruses have useful functions when viewed from a cosmic perspective. There is a problem only when an outbreak threatens the balance of things. I might've been channeling the Neverending story here but I do feel there is somekinda battle between sentience and nullness.

And there are plenty of parasites, whose only activity is to reproduce, that are not viruses (tapeworms come to mind).

Even living parasites have to live in balance with their hosts. Parasites generally lack the persistant virulance of viruses which when deprived of their energy source can lie dormant for centuries. i respect the parasite - they're just trying to live and evolve like the rest of us.

But seriously-- I'm not sure I understand the difference between "living" and "dead" information. I thought information was just information.

I guess the big difference is how the information is used in relationship to everything else within a system. If the information is applied in a way to further the health and creation, it is living. If the information is not attuned to the psychic equilibrium of life and instead seeks to dominate and control according to a preset program than it is dead. Perhaps the awareness of environment, of nowness and of the infinite interconnectedness of othersandself is what distinguished living sentience from the discreet closed, directed intelligence of viruses.

Sorry if this sounds like so much stoned mumbo-jumbo - The virus model is something I am always trying to refine and develop. Good question though.
"Memory believes before knowing remembers. Believes longer than recollects, longer than knowing even wonders."
exojuridik

GUT of disease

Postby Aeolus Kephas » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:51 am

i respect the parasite - they're just trying to live and evolve like the rest of us.

i wonder if this isn't truer than we suppose - maybe some of us are virii - as compared to those who are simply "cells"?

since everyone has chosen to focus on the subject of the virus rather than aliens, etc, i have looked the word up for some clues

Etymology:
Latin, venom, poisonous emanation; akin to Greek ios poison, Sanskrit viṣa; in senses 2 & 4, from New Latin, from Latin
Date: 1599

1 archaic : venom

[as every shaman will tell you, venom in the right doses is a powerful "hallucinogenic"/transformative agent - possibly because it reacts with the DNA?]

2 a: the causative agent of an infectious disease

[i.e., energetic reconfiguration?]

b: any of a large group of submicroscopic infective agents that are regarded either as extremely simple microorganisms or as extremely complex molecules, that typically contain a protein coat surrounding an RNA or DNA core of genetic material but no semipermeable membrane, that are capable of growth and multiplication only in living cells, and that cause various important diseases in humans, lower animals, or plants ; also : filterable virus

[could this apply to larger organisms (eg humans) as seen from the POV of Earth?]

c: a disease or illness caused by a virus

[including "mental diseases" such as autism, asperges, OCD, ADD, etc, etc, etc?]

3: something that poisons the mind or soul "the force of this virus of prejudice" — V. S. Waters

[i.e., any idea, image, meme, or intelligence that is foreign and/or novel to the system which it "invades"?]

4: a computer program that is usually hidden within another seemingly innocuous program and that produces copies of itself and inserts them into other programs and usually performs a malicious action (as destroying data)

[for computer program read "matrix" or "reality grid" - the bias of "malicious" action is to be expected from a computer generated info system! :roll: ]

The primary function of a virus seems to be to create replicas of itself by which to pass on information (code) - isn't this more or less exactly what DNA does? Is it possible that DNA it itself a kind of "ultimate virus" and (therefore) that virii are early variations or mutations in/of DNA function?
Perhaps even early motions of an awakening "junk" DNA?

(I am not a biologist, so i may be totally off beam here, just riffing freely)

But maybe it is time for a grand unified theory of diseases and mental disorders as side effects of DNA activation/awakening of Kundalini, and/or resistence to the same??
"We are all skating on thin existence."
www.aeoluskephas.com/forum
Aeolus Kephas

Re: GUT of disease

Postby monster » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:06 am

Aeolus Kephas wrote:The primary function of a virus seems to be to create replicas of itself by which to pass on information (code) - isn't this more or less exactly what DNA does? Is it possible that DNA it itself a kind of "ultimate virus" and (therefore) that virii are early variations or mutations in/of DNA function?

Yes, DNA could be an earth-virus (a virus that infects the planet). Maybe it's beneficial in its more civilized forms, but like an autoimmune disease, at some point it starts destroying itself.

(That's some very free association, but hey, it's late.)

Aeolus Kephas wrote:Perhaps even early motions of an awakening "junk" DNA?

Junk DNA is mostly old viruses that we've managed to "silence". The ability to silence viral DNA is crucial, because otherwise they literally "jump" around in your genome (google "jumping genes") and if they land in the middle of a crucial gene, you're dead.

But then again, the amount of "junk" DNA an organism has is directly related to its complexity. In fact, it's the only indicator of complexity. (The number of genes isn't an indicator - plenty of species have more genes than we do.)

Junk DNA is also known to play crucial structural roles in cells. And I remember reading about an organism that was able to access its junk DNA to create new gene variations.

Which brings me to what I think (some) junk DNA is - commented code. Anyone who programs computers will know what I'm talking about. You can place special characters in your code that make it so that code isn't executed. Large blocks of code can be "commented out" this way, and when you want to activate that code you just have to change one or two characters. It's pretty standard procedure, when you want to add functionality. You just include the functionality "commented out", and if you want to activate it later, you just remove a symbol or two.

If I wrote a computer program that could edit its functionality in this manner (DNA equivalents: silencing and activating genes) then I'd have AI.
"I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline."
monster

Postby Penguin » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:07 am

Now, now....I have just one thing to say presently, and its -
"ITS NOT JUNK DNA!"

Its just DNA that we used to call junk, it was theorized it was just leftovers bla bla human hubris and idiocy. Nowadays were beginning to see that it does a lot of things. Junk its definitely not - we just dont know what it does.

Trust me, we aint seen nothing yet vs DNA. Our methods of meddling with it are crude and basic, and not at all exact re. positioning of inserted genes.

I would like to think that this Rafiki guy may yet have his day ;)
http://www.codefun.com/
He has a theory (lots - hundreds of pages of stuff he has about this for free) that the 3-dimensional folding has a function in determining DNA function. Thats its a cipher in multiple dimensions, and present way of looking at it is basically totally wrong. Ok, hes a heretic, but interesting stuff. Besides, the heretics often are right in the end. Most scientists just havent done enough acid.

And here, about the Cultural M0 (M0nster) phenomenon - the memetic infection of humankind and what it does - the Reciprocality project. Recommended too... From the POV of ADD/ADHD type computer coders...And lots more - psychedelics, magic, coding..."Normality"
"This project began as a bit of practical industrial psychology, and ended up unfolding into an understanding of how most people in most human societies have a consistently distorted view of everything. Not everyone is caught in the confusion, and as the picture emerged, an alternative model of relationships between observable phenomena that seems to be experienced by creative programmers in software engineering, star diagnosticians in medicine, great physicists and mathematicians, so-called ADHD children, people who "Know Quality" in industry, poets, painters, sculptors and mystics became describable - but only in its own terms. The alternative picture is wholly rational, but not reductionistic. Best of all, it is scientifically grounded and experimentally testable. If the experiments fail we can junk it. If they work, we've learned something important. " - Alan G Carter"

http://www.datamodel.co.uk/Reciprocalit ... ality.org/

"Have you discovered then the beginning, that you look for the end"

M0:

"M0 is a previously unsuspected public health problem. It is ancient and vast, and only fragments of information regarding its origins and the psychological state of humans prior to its instantiation have passed down to us. It consists of a neurochemical effect induced by boring social conditions that people get addicted to like some athletes get addicted to their own adrenaline and end up B. A. S. E. jumping.

People so hooked on their own boredom products lose access to a whole layer of cognitive abilities based on the use of precisely tuned feedback loops in the brain. The trouble is, they don't even notice anything is wrong, firstly because they can't see what they can no longer see, and secondly because they experience an artificial sense of well-being and see repetitive behaviour as an inherent good. They are also distressed by novelty, because it induces a physiological withdrawal. There is a cultural distortion produced by having a majority of people in this state, which makes it difficult to ask the questions that would expose it. There is natural immunity, and natural immunes have their own interesting strengths (and weaknesses, in the circumstances). It's why some people are more "with it" than others. They just aren't sick in this sense, and so they can perceive and then dynamically replan to include, the implicit."
Penguin

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:05 am

Do you guys know about the guy who applied a mathematical test for grammer to Junk DNA and found it passed the test. As opposed to coding DNA which actually didn't.

Coding DNA, or any blueprint thats readable to anyone doesn't contain grammer structures the way text based language does. It basically doesn't contain grammer cos the info is visually available straight up.

So according to that guy Eugene Stanely, who's from MIT I think, non Coding DNA is actually a more complex form of information storage than Coding DNA.

Who knows what that language actually says, if anything tho. Even a gramatically correct sentance can convey nonsense.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Penguin » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:56 am

Yeah, that is Rafikis premise too. (or Im not sure if thats his name or the sites name.) That DNAs noncoding regions are the actual meat of the stuff - programming language, code, language...And that the protein coding parts are the less important stuff.

I think I read about this elsewhere too, but I cant recall anyone elses name but Rafiki. I still havent read thru his hypotheses in depth either..Just flipped around once in a rather sensitive state of mind ;)
Penguin

Postby anothershamus » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:15 pm

This is from coast to coast am with george knapp:

They also spoke about strange disappearances next year, in which people, including those in power, will vanish without a trace into interdimensional doorways. Additionally, an object they call a "coherer" -- a reverse-engineered or left-behind dimensional artifact is currently in the possession of people who are concerned for their lives.
)'(
anothershamus

Postby monster » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:40 pm

anothershamus wrote:This is from coast to coast am with george knapp:

They also spoke about strange disappearances next year, in which people, including those in power, will vanish without a trace into interdimensional doorways. Additionally, an object they call a "coherer" -- a reverse-engineered or left-behind dimensional artifact is currently in the possession of people who are concerned for their lives.

Do you know the date of the show, or have any more details? I'd love to find it online and listen to the whole thing.
monster

Next

Return to General Discussion