Michael Aquino - CID interview tape - new

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Michael Aquino - CID interview tape - new

Postby diana napolis » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:17 pm

This is a leaked Criminal Investigative Division interview transcript of a tape of one of Michael Aquino's alleged ritual child victims.

http://members.cox.net/courtfeddocs/cidtape.pdf

A brief description is at the beginning of my web page
http://diananapolis.wordpress.com

Diana Napolis
diana napolis

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby lightningBugout » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:12 pm

Bump.

Has anyone read this? Shit is in-sane. And reading it, it feels anything but "co-erced" or the result of suggestive questioning.
"What's robbing a bank compared with founding a bank?" Bertolt Brecht
lightningBugout

Postby waugs » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:22 pm

yeah, just reading the first few pages, i find it hard to believe that the kid concocted all of the details of the aquino's house.
waugs

Postby zhivkov » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:17 pm

Diana, thanks for posting this and the link to your website. That Michael Aquino is very bad news. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think I remember an interview done with Noreen Gosch, in which Noreen stated that Aquinos daughter had called her inquiring about Noreen's health. If I am remembering correctly it really gave Noreen the creeps and she felt as if the sect was trying to put a curse on her and was calling to see if it was working. Diana I also meant to say that I am sorry to hear that Aquino is also harassing you. Third edit-I am also sorry to hear that Elizabeth (I will intentionally leave out the Dr.) Loftus could have an ethical lapse like that and apparently just jump to the University of California at Irvine. You have a great website-there is a lot of information there. Good luck with your case!
"you gave me in secret one thing to perceive, the tall blue starry strangeness of being here at all"-Franz Wright
zhivkov

Postby zhivkov » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:33 am

On further research into Loftus i completely agree with you that the organizations giving these awards should be investigated. Loftus and her colleagues are at the very least guilty of further traumatizing people who have already been through a living hell.

I am sure you probably already know about this one but I will try to provide a link from 7-22-05- http://www.psichi.org/news/article_184.asp
hopefully the link will work and I will remove it if it doesn't. I also found it depressing that she is #58 out of 100 on a list of "eminent psychologists" put out by the Review of General Psychology. The world is so upside down anymore. I feel very badly for what you and the other victims of crimes like these have gone through! With the courage and dedication you are showing I truly believe you are going to win.
"you gave me in secret one thing to perceive, the tall blue starry strangeness of being here at all"-Franz Wright
zhivkov

Re: Michael Aquino - CID interview tape - new

Postby Marionumber1 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Has anyone saved a copy of this CID interview? The PDF link is now dead, and I can't find a copy anywhere.
Marionumber1

Return to General Discussion