The Saga Of OJ Concludes

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby sunny » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:55 pm

H_C_E wrote:wow, this place just lost all credibility...

I don't know why. I think OJ is guilty of murdering Nicole and Ron Goldman, I just don't think we got the whole story. Looking at hidden aspects of events is what we do, always have done.
Choose love
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Julia W » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:05 pm

sunny wrote:

I don't know why. I think OJ is guilty of murdering Nicole and Ron Goldman, I just don't think we got the whole story. Looking at hidden aspects of events is what we do, always have done.

I agree that we didn't get the whole story, but personally I'm not convinced of OJ's guilt, though he may be guilty of something illegal. The timeline is a problem and the blood evidence is suspect. The backgrounds of the people surrounding the case are worth studying.

For the some of the other cases I found Jim Rarey's articles interesting (covers Chandra Levy, Mahoney, and the DC Sniper)...
http://www.konformist.com/911/chandra-joyce-mary.htm
http://www.strike-the-root.com/archive/rarey.html

My memory is horrible, for Laci Peterson I remember reading about other pregnant women disappearing, a burglary taken place across the street at the same time as her disappearance, the occult....

Jon Benet, TWA 800- I read some stuff, but not very much...

Re: Capricorn One Picture- if you're referring to the Apollo Moon Landings- I think those were faked, but that seems to really bother people more than some of the other stuff.
Julia W

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 8bitagent » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:38 pm

Julia W wrote:
sunny wrote:

I agree that we didn't get the whole story, but personally I'm not convinced of OJ's guilt, though he may be guilty of something illegal. The timeline is a problem and the blood evidence is suspect. The backgrounds of the people surrounding the case are worth studying.

For the some of the other cases I found Jim Rarey's articles interesting (covers Chandra Levy, Mahoney, and the DC Sniper)...

My memory is horrible, for Laci Peterson I remember reading about other pregnant women disappearing, a burglary taken place across the street at the same time as her disappearance, the occult....

Re: Capricorn One Picture- if you're referring to the Apollo Moon Landings- I think those were faked, but that seems to really bother people more than some of the other stuff.

Everything has an origin.

While I do not believe the moon landing was faked, there are plenty of major events I openly question(like who was really behind both world wars)

This pregnant woman and her unborn child were killed in the exact same ritualistic fashion around the same time as Laci Petersen:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evelyn_Hernandez

There's several other cases of bay area pregnant women being killed in this gruesome way. The media, the prosecutors, ect all knew these were the work of a Satanic order; but were told to keep quiet. (And by Satanic, I dont mean the hedonistic, La Vey kind either)

There's too much of a drug underworld revolving around the OJ case.
And when you look at the history of the LAPD with the deep state, from
Bobby Kennedy's death to crack cocaine from the CIA...the LAPD has to be suspect at some point.

Thanks for posting the Constantine and Jim Rarey archives...honestly, I havent seen hardly any "conspiracy" writings on these famous cases. Just my own contentions from facts that were released in the media.

Hell I wouldnt be surprised if a wide swath of office/mall/school/mass shooters are somehow all triggered by something at the same time.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby sunny » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:50 pm

Julia W wrote:I agree that we didn't get the whole story, but personally I'm not convinced of OJ's guilt, though he may be guilty of something illegal. The timeline is a problem and the blood evidence is suspect. The backgrounds of the people surrounding the case are worth studying.

Thanks for those links.

Here are a couple on JonBenet:

Concerning the "touch DNA" clearing of her family

Long thread we had at the time of John Mark Karr's arrest. Contains tons of info.
Choose love
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby 8bitagent » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:19 pm

Damn good article. Strange how some of this ties directly to Oklahoma City Bombing, that Chandra Levy seemed obsessed with researching that case(which to me has government black ops written all over it)

Another strange and famous 1990's event was Heaven's Gate suicide UFO cult, which oddly enough ties directly to the 9/11 hijackers, FBI and Remote Viewing programs.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby yathrib » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:30 am

I think Michael Moore said it best in regard to the original O.J. trial: "They tried to frame a guilty man." But this stuff in the link early in the thread is incredible. Is this true in an Alex Jones sort of way, or are there actually sources for this stuff?

11. Mr. Emory compares the experience of covering the Israeli/Palestinian conflict to covering the O.J. Simpson case. People are stridently, viciously polarized on both issues and fundamentally misinformed—misinformed BECAUSE THE MEDIA UPON WHICH THEY DEPEND FOR THEIR INFORMATION ARE NOT PROPERLY INFORMING THEM. Although the public is not, for the most part, aware of it, there was a mountain of exculpatory evidence in the O.J. Simpson case, as well as enough evidence to indict, and perhaps convict, Mark Fuhrman, the detective who conducted the illegal search of O.J.’s property. In the next paragraph, we will examine some of that evidence.
Note that this is, as the title states, a fireside chat. It is an informal talk. Mr. Emory did not source his discussion of the OJ case. For the overwhelming majority of the information, use the search function to locate old programs about the case. They are all available on the archive page maintained by WFMU.

12. Mr. Emory enumerated a number of essential facts about the O.J. Simpson case that the media did not (for the most part) communicate. The media did not tell people: that a report was submitted to prosecutor Marcia Clark a week or so after the killings indicating that Mark Fuhrman had a sexual interest in Nicole Brown Simpson and may well have had an affair with her; that Mark Fuhrman was the head of a white supremacist group within the Los Angeles Police Department called WASP (“White Anglo-Saxon Policemen”); that O.J. and Nicole Simpson were receiving death threats from white supremacist groups (including some affiliated with the Los Angeles Police Department); that Judge Lance Ito’s wife was the highest ranking female member of the LAPD; that Ito’s wife had been Fuhrman’s watch commander and had to discipline Fuhrman when he wrote “KKK” on the Martin Luther King Holiday on the station house calendar; that Ito’s wife later claimed she had no recollection of Fuhrman and that, therefore, Judge Ito had no conflict of interest; that Fuhrman lied on the stand during the pre-trial hearings about where he was and what he was doing on the night of the killings; that Nicole wasn’t living in fear of O.J.—she had a pizza party at O.J.’s a few weeks before the killings; that all of the principles in the case had links to “organized vice’; that Nicole appears to have been working as a call girl for Heidi Fleiss’s ring (the call girl operation of “the Hollywood Madam”); that Ron Goldman was openly gay and had no passionate interest in Nicole; that Ron Goldman may well have been working as a gay prostitute and that he was receiving death threats from his jealous gay lover; that Michael Nigg—a defense witness—was murdered shortly before he was to testify; that Casimir “Butch Casey” Sucharski—a reputed organized crime associate of O.J.’s from his playing days was murdered shortly after being written about in the Buffalo News; that Cowlings and Robert Kardashian (O.J.’s friend and attorney) were under investigation by a grand jury for possible involvement in the largest sports-betting ring in California; that Cowlings was a driver and bodyguard for Joey Ippolito, a major Southern California organized crime figure; that Nicole testified in her divorce testimony that the New Year’s eve incident was the only time O.J. had been violent with her; that Duane Garrett—a Bay Area AM radio talk show host—reported that O.J. had approached by Edward J. DeBartolo, Jr. (the owner of the San Francisco 49’ers) and offered millions of dollars to become the first black NFL franchise owner; that O.J. (according to Garrett) turned the offer down because of the alleged organized crime connections of DeBartolo; that Garrett began receiving death threats shortly after he made the report; that roughly a year after making the report, Garrett went off the Golden Gate Bridge (an alleged suicide); that the Mezzaluna restaurant (at which Ron Goldman worked and which was managed by Nicole’s boy friend) was well known to have been an organized crime front; that Ron Goldman’s father is alleged in a book published in Sweden to be a money-launderer for organized crime; that Denise Brown (Nicole’s sister) was dating Tony “the Animal” Fiatto (a former mob enforcer turned Federal informant); that there is abundant, irrefutable evidence that the LAPD falsified evidence to frame O.J.; that the Los Angeles County grand jury would not indict O.J.; that witnesses who saw the real killers were intimidated into silence; that knowledgeable inside sources allege that the killing of Ron and Nicole was videotaped—the ultimate snuff flick.

13. Perhaps the most disturbing aspect of the O.J. case was the perversion of the judicial process and the establishment of legal precedents that fundamentally undermine centuries of Anglo-Saxon legal tradition. The California legislature passed a special law, virtually in secret, which allowed Nicole’s “diary” to be introduced as evidence. The volume was not, however, a diary but a thought journal that was maintained for her therapist. It included her dreams and fantasies. With that ruling, California law (and potentially U.S. law) reverted to the Salem Witch Trials. In the civil case, one of the principal factors deciding the case for the plaintiffs was the introduction of some crudely forged pictures of O.J. wearing “Bruno Magli shoes.” One set of the forged pictures showed O.J. wearing what purport to be “gray” Bruno Magli shoes. Bruno Magli has never made a gray shoe! This evidentiary travesty was allowed to stand because O.J.’s counsel was prevented from examining the evidence against his client! Mr. Emory hasn’t done much programming about the breach of civil liberties implemented by some of the legal maneuvering around the “war on terror.” The damage occurred a long time ago.

[/quote]
yathrib

Postby IanEye » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:57 pm

Julia W wrote:Re: Capricorn One Picture- if you're referring to the Apollo Moon Landings- I think those were faked, but that seems to really bother people more than some of the other stuff.

'Capricorn One' is a movie about a faked mission to Mars.

In the film, OJ Simpson plays Commander John Walker - USN.

James Brolin plays Colonel Charles Brubaker - USAF.

_ _ _

Jesus was a Capricorn, he ate organic foods.
He believed in love and peace and never wore no shoes.
Long hair, beard and sandals and a funky bunch of friends.
Reckon they'd just nail him up if He come down again.

_ _ _

I could tell the moment that I saw Him
He was nothing but the troublemaking kind
His hair was much too long
And His motley group of friends
Had nothing but rebellion on their minds.
He's rejected the establishment completely
And I know for sure He's never held a job.
He just goes from town to town
Stirring up the young folks
’Til they’re nothing but a disrespectful mob.

They arrested Him last week and found Him guilty,
And sentenced Him to die but that's no great loss.
Friday they will take Him to a place called Calvary
And hang that troublemaker to a cross.

_ _ _
Hollywood is incestuous, and Ian is having a slow day at work....

I seem to recall Jon Peters having run-ins with Kardashian, anyone remember?
IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby Julia W » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:24 pm

yathrib wrote:I think Michael Moore said it best in regard to the original O.J. trial: "They tried to frame a guilty man." But this stuff in the link early in the thread is incredible. Is this true in an Alex Jones sort of way, or are there actually sources for this stuff?

Michael Moore has a sharp wit, but his analysis/conclusions are often lacking IMO. It's funny, but I don't think it to be true. I recall reading about most of this stuff before elsewhere. I'm not sure I recall the Heidi Fleiss thing and the Garrett/ DeBartolo info seems new to me or I don't remember it. I've read of the videotaping of the killing reports, but I think that would be difficult to verify.

For the rest, if anyone else has references feel free, I have to do some digging before I can provide any other than the links already provided. Sorry, for this lame response, but I've have the job, kids, and am trying to figure out what's going on currently with the dollar/economic meltdown. I am interested, but I currently l have free time issues.
Julia W

Postby Julia W » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:47 pm

IanEye wrote:
Julia W wrote:Re: Capricorn One Picture- if you're referring to the Apollo Moon Landings- I think those were faked, but that seems to really bother people more than some of the other stuff.

'Capricorn One' is a movie about a faked mission to Mars.

In the film, OJ Simpson plays Commander John Walker - USN.

James Brolin plays Colonel Charles Brubaker - USAF.
Hollywood is incestuous, and Ian is having a slow day at work....
I seem to recall Jon Peters having run-ins with Kardashian, anyone remember?

I don't recall, but found this-http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/gossip/1995/05/19/1995-05-19_hey__paula_is_with_peters.html
Julia W

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:05 pm

If a tiny fraction of the below is valid, it shows just how important and easy it is to viral-market the Dangerous Negro Male meme and cover the LAPD's butt.

LAPD and CIA have been closely interlaced for ages.
Hollywood and Operation Mockingbird are synonymous.

CIA specializes in sheparding psycho-political events, like ritual sacrifice of evil-doers, that sustain national myths for social control.

Temporal proximity contamination of Obama's campaign is inevitable and that's why Palin is evoking the Weather Underground right now, to draft in OJ's wake.

yathrib wrote:.....
11. Mr. Emory compares the experience of covering the Israeli/Palestinian conflict to covering the O.J. Simpson case. People are stridently, viciously polarized on both issues and fundamentally misinformed—misinformed BECAUSE THE MEDIA UPON WHICH THEY DEPEND FOR THEIR INFORMATION ARE NOT PROPERLY INFORMING THEM. Although the public is not, for the most part, aware of it, there was a mountain of exculpatory evidence in the O.J. Simpson case, as well as enough evidence to indict, and perhaps convict, Mark Fuhrman, the detective who conducted the illegal search of O.J.’s property. In the next paragraph, we will examine some of that evidence.
Note that this is, as the title states, a fireside chat. It is an informal talk. Mr. Emory did not source his discussion of the OJ case. For the overwhelming majority of the information, use the search function to locate old programs about the case. They are all available on the archive page maintained by WFMU.

12. Mr. Emory enumerated a number of essential facts about the O.J. Simpson case that the media did not (for the most part) communicate. The media did not tell people: that a report was submitted to prosecutor Marcia Clark a week or so after the killings indicating that Mark Fuhrman had a sexual interest in Nicole Brown Simpson and may well have had an affair with her; that Mark Fuhrman was the head of a white supremacist group within the Los Angeles Police Department called WASP (“White Anglo-Saxon Policemen”); that O.J. and Nicole Simpson were receiving death threats from white supremacist groups (including some affiliated with the Los Angeles Police Department); that Judge Lance Ito’s wife was the highest ranking female member of the LAPD; that Ito’s wife had been Fuhrman’s watch commander and had to discipline Fuhrman when he wrote “KKK” on the Martin Luther King Holiday on the station house calendar; that Ito’s wife later claimed she had no recollection of Fuhrman and that, therefore, Judge Ito had no conflict of interest; that Fuhrman lied on the stand during the pre-trial hearings about where he was and what he was doing on the night of the killings; that Nicole wasn’t living in fear of O.J.—she had a pizza party at O.J.’s a few weeks before the killings; that all of the principles in the case had links to “organized vice’; that Nicole appears to have been working as a call girl for Heidi Fleiss’s ring (the call girl operation of “the Hollywood Madam”); that Ron Goldman was openly gay and had no passionate interest in Nicole; that Ron Goldman may well have been working as a gay prostitute and that he was receiving death threats from his jealous gay lover; that Michael Nigg—a defense witness—was murdered shortly before he was to testify; that Casimir “Butch Casey” Sucharski—a reputed organized crime associate of O.J.’s from his playing days was murdered shortly after being written about in the Buffalo News; that Cowlings and Robert Kardashian (O.J.’s friend and attorney) were under investigation by a grand jury for possible involvement in the largest sports-betting ring in California; that Cowlings was a driver and bodyguard for Joey Ippolito, a major Southern California organized crime figure; that Nicole testified in her divorce testimony that the New Year’s eve incident was the only time O.J. had been violent with her; that Duane Garrett—a Bay Area AM radio talk show host—reported that O.J. had approached by Edward J. DeBartolo, Jr. (the owner of the San Francisco 49’ers) and offered millions of dollars to become the first black NFL franchise owner; that O.J. (according to Garrett) turned the offer down because of the alleged organized crime connections of DeBartolo; that Garrett began receiving death threats shortly after he made the report; that roughly a year after making the report, Garrett went off the Golden Gate Bridge (an alleged suicide); that the Mezzaluna restaurant (at which Ron Goldman worked and which was managed by Nicole’s boy friend) was well known to have been an organized crime front; that Ron Goldman’s father is alleged in a book published in Sweden to be a money-launderer for organized crime; that Denise Brown (Nicole’s sister) was dating Tony “the Animal” Fiatto (a former mob enforcer turned Federal informant); that there is abundant, irrefutable evidence that the LAPD falsified evidence to frame O.J.; that the Los Angeles County grand jury would not indict O.J.; that witnesses who saw the real killers were intimidated into silence; that knowledgeable inside sources allege that the killing of Ron and Nicole was videotaped—the ultimate snuff flick.

13. Perhaps the most disturbing aspect of the O.J. case was the perversion of the judicial process and the establishment of legal precedents that fundamentally undermine centuries of Anglo-Saxon legal tradition. The California legislature passed a special law, virtually in secret, which allowed Nicole’s “diary” to be introduced as evidence. The volume was not, however, a diary but a thought journal that was maintained for her therapist. It included her dreams and fantasies. With that ruling, California law (and potentially U.S. law) reverted to the Salem Witch Trials. In the civil case, one of the principal factors deciding the case for the plaintiffs was the introduction of some crudely forged pictures of O.J. wearing “Bruno Magli shoes.” One set of the forged pictures showed O.J. wearing what purport to be “gray” Bruno Magli shoes. Bruno Magli has never made a gray shoe! This evidentiary travesty was allowed to stand because O.J.’s counsel was prevented from examining the evidence against his client! Mr. Emory hasn’t done much programming about the breach of civil liberties implemented by some of the legal maneuvering around the “war on terror.” The damage occurred a long time ago.

[/quote]
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby yathrib » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:08 pm

I don't think Moore's comment qualifies as analysis at all; it is a pretty good description of the conduct of the LAPD and others in their handling of evidence, etc. IMO. Do you disagree that OJ was framed, or that he was guilty? The material presented, if valid, suggests that he might not be. I've mostly accepted the "O.J. was guilty" line, but I've also had reservations about it, because so many other things that "everybody knows" turn out to be not so clear cut, esp. when there are seemingly ironclad rules against bringing up any doubts.

Julia W wrote:
Michael Moore has a sharp wit, but his analysis/conclusions are often lacking IMO. It's funny, but I don't think it to be true. I recall reading about most of this stuff before elsewhere. I'm not sure I recall the Heidi Fleiss thing and the Garrett/ DeBartolo info seems new to me or I don't remember it. I've read of the videotaping of the killing reports, but I think that would be difficult to verify.

For the rest, if anyone else has references feel free, I have to do some digging before I can provide any other than the links already provided. Sorry, for this lame response, but I've have the job, kids, and am trying to figure out what's going on currently with the dollar/economic meltdown. I am interested, but I currently l have free time issues.
yathrib

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:37 pm

Hugh is right, the media is always trying to present the "dangerous negro male"

OJ Simpson
The LA Riots
Michael Jackson
Obama is "in bed with terrorists"

Hell, look how 50 Cent is one of the biggest black male musicians right now, a corporate backed modern day minstrel show if there ever was one.

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:If a tiny fraction of the below is valid, it shows just how important and easy it is to viral-market the Dangerous Negro Male meme and cover the LAPD's butt.

LAPD and CIA have been closely interlaced for ages.
Hollywood and Operation Mockingbird are synonymous.

CIA specializes in sheparding psycho-political events, like ritual sacrifice of evil-doers, that sustain national myths for social control.

Temporal proximity contamination of Obama's campaign is inevitable and that's why Palin is evoking the Weather Underground right now, to draft in OJ's wake.

Im sure you know all about the LAPD's hand in glove workings with the CIA during the crack infestation. And the work on the Bobby Kennedy slaying was obvious(tho I highly recommend "RFK Must Die" documentary)

It's funny, right now all the blogs, forums and media are abuzz with this
"Obama works with terrorists" meme from Palin...when in reality those closest with the terrorists are the GOP elite.

Btw, Im still shocked from learning that the FBI orchestrated the "Klan" hit on Viola Luizman, the famous white woman civil rights activist who was shot by FBI informant Gary Rowe in 1965. I wonder how many killings in the civil rights era the deep state was behind.
8bitagent

Re: The Saga Of OJ Concludes

Postby Truth4Youth » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:31 pm

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:I think Gary Condit's last name was the target since there was totally different Condit making lots of noise about election fraud, JIM CONDIT, JR. (search him up - a fascinating and dangerously truth-telling guy who also tells us about wiretaps in Cincinnati which inspired a certain tv show...)

I don't have anything against Condit, but he has some far-right ties. His website talks about "the worldwide Jewish Supremacist / Freemasonic financial Network" and "tyrannical Judeo-Masonic World Tyranny":

http://www.realnews247.com/

His website features a links section featuring Daryl Bradford Smith, AFP, and Michael Hoffman
Truth4Youth

Re: The Saga Of OJ Concludes

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:54 pm

Truth4Youth wrote:
Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:I think Gary Condit's last name was the target since there was totally different Condit making lots of noise about election fraud, JIM CONDIT, JR. (search him up - a fascinating and dangerously truth-telling guy who also tells us about wiretaps in Cincinnati which inspired a certain tv show...)

I don't have anything against Condit, but he has some far-right ties. His website talks about "the worldwide Jewish Supremacist / Freemasonic financial Network" and "tyrannical Judeo-Masonic World Tyranny":

http://www.realnews247.com/

His website features a links section featuring Daryl Bradford Smith, AFP, and Michael Hoffman

Hmmm, he'd love these Nazi era anti Jewish/Masonic stamps:)

8bitagent

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:59 am

Yeah, Jim Condit Jr. has rambled into some right-wing Zionist-wary territory lately.

But he's been making a huge sound about election fraud and illegal wire taps for a coupla decades and running for office his own bad self to amplify his sound.

That's a problem for the secret US government which installed W in (s)Election 2000.
And offing one little girl to create a news cycle diversion seems to me like a typical cost-benefit move in the history of American cryptocracy.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion