mk-mc and sound engineers

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

You've GOT to be kidding

Postby LilyPatToo » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:24 pm

Neither, it's a potentially dangerous and very naive fallacy to believe that "After we manage to control our own brain others can't do it no more."

I've run into a number of New Agers and Human Potential enthusiasts who repeat that like a mantra. They tell themselves that their "highly-trained" and "advanced" mindsets will protect them from the people who practice mind control. They won't. You (and everyone else) have been disinformed/lied to for so long so that you actually believe that you can Just Say No to mind control :roll:

That's not how it works, unfortunately. Please read up on the subject--our host Jeff has written about the mind control programs and there's a wealth of other info online. Most of the latter is laced with disinformation, but at least you'll gain a basic understanding of how insidious and powerful the technology has become over the past 50 years.

There may indeed be some good that will come out of the science behind MC, but in my experience that will be far out-weighed by the damage done by sociopaths/psychopaths who exist only to accrue power to themselves. Our culture is breeding them at such an unprecedented rate (and they infest the upper levels of so many power structures) that the opportunities for misuse of this kind of technology are vast.

And "the people"--at least here in the US--have become an ignorant, passive, mass-mind-controlled herd, I'm afraid. An astounding number of them voted for the same crooked political party that had just delivered 8 ruinous years of war and lost jobs and pitched the whole world into recession. They might not deliberately do evil with this tech, but out of their ignorance and lack of ability to resist subtle manipulation they're unlikely to do much good either.

LilyPat
LilyPatToo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Extradimensional Beatnik » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:42 pm

From http://www.defense-update.com/features/ ... LW-DEW.htm

Non Lethal Directed Energy Weapons

Anti-personnel non lethal directed energy weapons include lasers, high power electro-magnetic pulse and directional acoustic weapons. One of the systems currently in use is the SaberShot laser dazzler – this hand held or weapon mounted low-power device uses 250Mw of 532nm green-laser. When directed at the target, the laser's optics temporarily expand to generate a blinding light which penetrates smoke, fog at twice the range of white light. Modulation of such high intensity light cause disorientation, dazzle and blink reaction that reduces the target's activity. Such weapon could be used to disorient and degrade performance of potential threats, such as snipers, or RPG launchers.

Other laser-guided directed-energy weapons work like "artificial lightning" to disable human targets or electronic circuits. Laser Induced Plasma Channel (LIPC) technology was developed by Ionatron to channel electrical energy through the air at the target. The interaction of the air and laser light at specific wavelength, causes light to break into filaments, which form a plasma channel that conducts the energy like a virtual wire. This technology can be adjusted for non-lethal or lethal use. LIPC operate at line of sight, allowing propagation of electrical pulses to be directed at a specific target. LPIC based weapon could, in theory, be fired around corners if mirrors were used.

Directed microwave energy is also utilized for non lethal weapon system applications. Raytheon's Active denial System (ADS) is a non lethal, counter-personnel directed energy non-lethal weapon which can be used to protect fixed positions or from mobile as well as airborne platforms, against human targets at distances beyond the effective range of small arms. A similar system is currently at an initial development phase at applied physics lab of the the Israeli Technion.

Directed Acoustic Weapons
In the past, acoustic non lethal weapons were primarily used as "flash bang" weapons. When blasted over a crowd or in a room, they created a loud noise and bright flash incapacitated people exposed to the effect for a few seconds. Flash bang charges are used on forced entry and counter-terror operations, when hostages are involved. As they indiscriminately hit every human exposed to the effect, operation of "flash-bang" requires precise timing and procedures to maximize effect on hostiles and eliminate potential damage to friendly forces.

Currently, acoustics are far more advanced than mere noise. Following the impressive technology advancement in solid state electronics, advanced acoustic systems are becoming operational. In 2004 American soldiers in Iraq were equipped with a Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD) used for land based and naval applications. LARD works like a highly directional, high power megaphone, able to blast sounds (such as crowd-dispersal instructions in Arabic) in a narrow beam and with great clarity at a deafening 150 decibels (50 times the human threshold of pain). LRAD can also create deafening noises which can incapacitate people within 300 meters by "firing" short bursts of intense acoustic energy.

A different acoustic weapon is the vehicle mounted Acoustic Blaster, developed by PRIMEX Physics International. This weapon can be used for area denial, and against selected groups in crowds, mobs and rioters or in a hostile situation. The weapon can be operated by a single person. So far the system was developed as a prototype consisting of an array of four combustion detonation driven devices fired simultaneously or independently. The detonation creates an acoustic pressure of up to 165dB at a distance of 15 meters. The resulting acoustic pressure waveform can be optimized for acoustic-physiological coupling to targets for antipersonnel applications. The US Air Force Research Laboratory (ARL) is also working on a Sequential Arc Discharge Acoustic Generator (SADAG) which produces high-intensity impulsive sound waves generated by electrical means.

A different acoustic weapon is the high power acoustic phased array of 36 horns which can focus the acoustic output at the target. The high power noise created within the target can incapacitate humans from a standoff range. The system can be mounted on a tactical vehicle, and radiate a narrow, high power steerable acoustic beam, disorientating humans. Both horizontal and vertical beams can be formed simultaneously to create a point effect within buildings.

A different application is the shockwave weapon, employing the Vortex Ring Gun system. Generating high power shockwave propagating at supersonic speed, Vortex ring Guns can generate high pressures which inflict considerable damage to a target, or carry a payload of kinetic or chemical agents over a distance beyond 20 meters.
"Walking on water wasn't built in a day."--Jack Kerouac
Extradimensional Beatnik

no defense

Postby hava1 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:42 pm

I totally agree with LPT, there is no "trick" against MC. The only defense is isolation, physically, and that too is iffy, i mean there is the wilderness, away from technology. I remember now speaking, a few years back with a very wise Inidian teacher (guru type, yoga etc.), quite an old guy. He said that there is no mind technique to avoid brain washing, nothing at all. So, the way to avoid it is to stay out of their radar, ducking, spiritually speaking and not resisting the regime. He lived in a retreat in some isolated hill in California, way out there, and suggested that its a waste of good time and life to fight "those people", namely, its one of those cases, as we know from history (Nazis included) that you just need to "wait it out".
--
Having said that, i do think that good support system, socially and personally, is a good defense. or good enough.
hava1

Re: You've GOT to be kidding

Postby Neither » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:40 am

LilyPatToo wrote:Neither, it's a potentially dangerous and very naive fallacy to believe that "After we manage to control our own brain others can't do it no more."

I've run into a number of New Agers and Human Potential enthusiasts who repeat that like a mantra. They tell themselves that their "highly-trained" and "advanced" mindsets will protect them from the people who practice mind control. They won't. You (and everyone else) have been disinformed/lied to for so long so that you actually believe that you can Just Say No to mind control :roll:

That's not how it works, unfortunately. Please read up on the subject--our host Jeff has written about the mind control programs and there's a wealth of other info online. Most of the latter is laced with disinformation, but at least you'll gain a basic understanding of how insidious and powerful the technology has become over the past 50 years.

LilyPat

Yeah, seems like you are right. But I'd really like to see what will happen if the public would get their hands on mind control devices. I've been thinking of starting to build them my self. At least it would raise a huge WTF. If the devices actually work the people would probably do some crazy stuff with them which would bring more WTF's etc. And at some point maybe people would realize how they've been influenced by mind control all the time and then know where to point their middle finger.

But just trying to be positive:)
Neither

Re: You've GOT to be kidding

Postby AlicetheKurious » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:41 am

Neither wrote:
...I'd really like to see what will happen if the public would get their hands on mind control devices. I've been thinking of starting to build them my self. At least it would raise a huge WTF. If the devices actually work the people would probably do some crazy stuff with them which would bring more WTF's etc. And at some point maybe people would realize how they've been influenced by mind control all the time and then know where to point their middle finger.

But just trying to be positive:)

I think this could be the start of a trend:

Police around the world use everything from sonic blasters to pepper spray to skunk bombs to plain-ol' dung to control crowds. But sometimes, the protesters can turn the tables, with tools of their own. Take this clash in Greece, where a protester uses a laser pointer to show where a riot cop is.

UPDATE: As our commenters note, a laser like this can do more than just show where an officer is; it can stun that cop with an extremely bright flash of light.

[Photo: AP / Telegraph]

Link
AlicetheKurious

Postby LilyPatToo » Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:29 pm

*BRILLIANT* use of readily-available tech :clapping: (I just got my husband The Skeptic one of those green ones for Xmas, too!)

Neither, I'm glad I didn't offend you with my post above. I just get SO FRUSTRATED dealing with people who think overcoming mind control is a matter of just having a "strong mind" that I tend to overreact sometimes :oops: Glad you were open to new information. It occurred to me afterward that reading The Search for the Manchurian Candidate or The Controllers might give you a grounding in the older trauma-based programs. My research focus hasn't been on the kind of tech MC discussed here, so I don't have a lot of links on it, but the earlier stuff I was caught up in has morphed into what we have now. One link I have on that is High-Tech Crimes and Electromagnetic Madness by Arlene Tyner. Here's a brief quote from the article:
Smith believes that covert field testing of NEM weapons is combined with classic surveillance techniques perfected during the Cold War. He directed me to a "spy/counterspy" Web site dissecting FBI methods used to create fear, passivity and immobilization. (93) They include constant harassment to build up stress, total discrediting of his/her experiences by driving the target "crazy," then labeling the target as a "paranoid schizophrenic." The intended outcome of this treatment is depression, withdrawal and the target's acquiescence in being controlled. Smith cites the "learned helplessness model" of Martin Seligman, as the operant conditioning used by MC experimenters whose identity is protected in "black" programs. (94)

Smith suggests that some alleged experimentees are being used as the "prototypes" of a new controlled life, victims of a psychological warfare operation aimed, not at a foreign "enemy," but at our own citizenry. "Operatives get to train their mind-control and harassment techniques on live prey," he continued, "without fear of adverse consequences from a bungled operation."

As always, remember that most articles or books that reveal accurate details about MC are likely to also contain mis- or disinformation of some kind--read with a grain of salt, always. And you should also be aware that occasionally an author will need to disavow a largely accurate piece of writing in order to avoid being discredited and their career destroyed by our would-be Controllers. I think that may have happened to Cannon, since he's gone on to write in the intelligence field since his book got out online in spite of his best efforts to disavow it.

Also, I've misplaced my link, but Alex Constantine has written about being targeted electronically himself, after he published on the subject.

hava's correct about the only sure avoidance of it being to go "off the grid" somewhere remote. But with the satellite technology our military now has, just about anyone anywhere could potentially be located, given that they were important enough to TPTB to allocate expensive resources to find and target them.

LilyPat
LilyPatToo

what the line of argument

Postby hava1 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:39 am

LPT i am trying to follow your posts as a whole and figure what u r actually saying. As I see it u don't think much of therapy as "deprogramming" option towards final freedom, and u don't seem to endorse public action as well. As i read your posts, and correct me if i am wrong, u think we are facing a power that is practically unbeatable, both on personal level (avoidance or recovery or justice), and collective level. However, u seem to be saying that its worth while to sort of lobby among the perps, that the developments are bad for the nation, because at some point they will be directed against the people, and so against the basic ethos of the american people (to ensure political freedoms vis a vis the federal gov). And also to sort of lobby against the popular belief that "mind control techniques" can eventually prove positive, and that the victims are a sort of "eggs" broken on the way to a good progressive scientific enhancement omlette of the human mind and capacity.

--

Am i reading u correctly ?
---

One point u did not address, i think, and i would be interested in your pov, specifically is the following.
If i adopt your point of departure, that we are speaking about one of those momentous inevitable developments (such as nuclear energy, to name one, space flights etc.), then the victims of the process are "the price" society is paying, something like environmental pollution due to technology. As such, the question remains the same, the distributive justice, and the allocation of cost, according to acceptable (in american terms) norms and standards. This is classic "environmental justice" issue. My question, and i raised it in the past, should we not then look at the breakdown of victims according to race, gender, ethnicity, religion etc.?
MOre so, I think the rate of Jews (and recently Israelis) among victims is way out of proportion given the percentage of either american population or world population. Certainly Israel, a nation of 6-7 million people, does not justify the huge number of victims, except under antisemitic and genocidal standards.

I know there is no clear data on this breakdown, i am getting my info from the spoken victims and those who answered the questionnaires, but more so from 2 very prominent and impeccable scholars/therapists who have been treating victims and have written about it. One of them Jewish the other isnt.

If we are accepting your initial POV, as I read it, the fact that the US gov is engaged in such atrocities does not make the US government, in YOUR opinion, a fascist nazi unlawful regime, rather we should give them the leeway and the credit of "doing what is best" in general, and assume we are dealing with a democracy, and with a democratic benign regime which complies, basically, with the constitution. I will follow that assumption now, and move on to ask what is then your opinion about the Israeli government or the Jewish community (as a roughly organized entity, it is not, but it does have representative or leadership organizations and people that speak on behalf of the "community" or "the Jewish people" or the American JEwish community), and their tentative cooperation with such programs, in terms of silencing and "giving license" to practices against members of their community. Could it also be that tacit agreements exist which create in fact a "quid pro quo" situation, namely, you give us people, we give you general benefits as minority, and how is that to be viewed or addressed, either from within Israel (which purports to be a sovereign state) or in the more murky situation of the US Jewish community.

You don't have to answer, i am just raising some thoughts.
hava1

Postby LilyPatToo » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:01 pm

Good grief, hava--NO. You haven't read me right at all on a number of issues about which I feel very, very strongly. I have no idea how I've managed to communicate so poorly--I try to be as accurate as I possibly can be when I write about mind control online. But I do have alters and I do have bad days, so if I've failed this spectacularly, it's truly discouraging.

And this is my last day of rushing around and packing before leaving for a cross-country trip, so I simply cannot address all of the misconceptions in a cogent manner.

Also, this discussion should be in its own thread, I believe, since this one is about electronic MC, right? Sound engineers? Not about the trauma-based programs. As I said above, my expertise is not in electromagnetic effects at all.

But I'll try to clarify some of the worst misunderstandings about how to approach the existence of mind control programs. You're correct that I mistrust so-called "deprograming" due to concerns about there being no proven, standardized protocols that are employed by all or even most therapists who claim to be able to do this. Some are not even licensed counselors and basically substituting their own rigid fundamentalist religious belief structure for the survivor's original programing.

While I don't see the Controllers as absolutely unbeatable, I do believe that mass mind control has worked well enough that the public is unlikely to be able to even look at our evidence--the knee-jerk skepticism/sneering "conspiracy nutjob" reaction of even educated people is working against us very effectively. I guess at this point my best hope for exposure of the programs is for someone on the inside to whistleblow on the past and existing programs. And hope to stay alive long enough to do so.

"Lobby among the perps"--? The perps are sociopaths led by psychopaths and have support staffs composed of malignant narcissists, as near as I can see from my own first-hand experience. What would be the use of lobbying among that inhumane and completely merciless crowd??

And why "lobby against the popular belief that mind control techniques can eventually prove positive"? I'm not lobbying against anything of the sort. But as I said above, at least here in the US, putting such technology into the hands of the people--close to half or so of whom are mass mind control conditioned not to ever question authority--would be potentially very dangerous.

:arrow: As for your assertion that I believe that the "eggs broken on the way to a good progressive scientific enhancement omlette of the human mind and capacity" is a Good Thing--I take grave exception to this, hava. Not only have I never EVER said or even thought such a horrific thing, but it's the exact opposite of my own beliefs. I think that opinion is a horrific, inhumane and despicable justification of the torture of all of us who've been exploited in the programs. In fact, I've challenged people online who espoused that point of view--I find it despicable and defeatist and quite likely spread by disinformationists/propagandists working among us.

I'm not sure whose posts you've been reading about the US government in its relation to mind control, but they weren't mine. I'm a Progressive--not just a Liberal, but to the left of that--and have posted for the past 8 years about what I saw as a terrifying slide to fascism in this country, courtesy of the NeoCons and others.

This thread is not the place for me to talk at any length about my own attitudes about the Jewish Community and Israel, but if you go to the website of J Street, to which I belong, you'll see spelled out most of my own beliefs. I'm also married to a Jew, have been to Israel twice and have gotten the impression over the past 4 years that Jews are disproportionately represented in the ranks of MC victims. The survivor who found me and woke me up said this too.

Honestly, as I reread your paragraph about what you say is my political stance, I'm so horrified that I have difficulty expressing the depth of my disgust and my complete rejection of just about everything you claim that I believe :shock: :cry:

I wish I had more time to dissect your mass of misunderstandings about me and my attitudes, but today I simply do not. And I'm sorry that this thread has veered off-topic, too--if you wish to paint me as some sort of apologist for the US government, then you really should have begun a new thread in which to do so...because to support such an out-and-out absurd implication is going to take a lot of room. Again, I'm a Progressive--what you said above is utterly repugnant to me.

This visit home to my family is important to me and I hate the thought of spending any time at all in attempts to defend myself against unfair and completely unfounded accusations. But apparently that's what I now will have to do, since the alternative is to let them stand and allow my character to be blackened online on a board that is important to me. I have no idea what on Earth has prompted this--I've been as supportive of you and of other survivors as it's been possible for me to be. And my politics have never varied from outspokenly Progressive and completely mistrustful of the Controllers. Above, you make me sound like a collaborator--and after 4 years of doing my best to reach out to people and give them information on the programs, that is devastating.

LilyPat
LilyPatToo

have a nice trip

Postby hava1 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:27 pm

and thank u for your time. i was more interested in a precise response to my points about the legitimacy of "brokering" victims, usually done by AMerican Jews, against their own, but recently and in the last 50 years mostly against Israelis.
I had not intention to derail the thread. we can pick that up, if at all, some other time.
hava1

Postby Penguin » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:28 pm

http://www.amazing1.com/emp.htm

Portable etc EMP generators.
Build your own or order..
Other firms sell ready ones with a selection of paraboloid mirror elements for focusing the beam and extending its range. Nice for frying all kinds of electronics, or disabling them from some way off. Not all military gear is adequately emp protected either ;) just think of all the potentially interesting uses one could put these to :D

http://www.plans-kits.com/plans.html

http://www.dhbolton.com/articles/diy-emp-generator.html

http://www.rfidjournal.com/article/view/2098/1/1

"RFID-Zapper Shoots to Kill
Two students turned a disposable camera into a gadget that shocks the life out of RFID tags; now, a privacy advocacy group hopes to sell devices based on their design.
Jan. 23, 2006—German privacy advocacy group FoeBuD plans to manufacture and sell a device that consumers could used to disable RFID tags permanently. The gadget—called the RFID-Zapper—was developed by two students in Berlin, Germany.

FoeBuD says it wants to manufacture the RFID-Zapper and sell it at its online store. The group met with a hardware developer last week, but says it has no timescale for production or product price yet.

One of the disposable cameras the team used to make its RFID-Zapper.
The creative minds behind the RFID-Zapper belong to Tim and Chris (the pair would not divulge their last names), also known, respectively, as MiniMe and Mahajivana. The young inventors say their motivation was concern over the potential use of RFID tags on individual items purchased by consumers. "We read a lot about RFID and its future use and got worried," says Mahajivana. "Some easy way of getting rid of them had to be found. Frying them in the microwave oven wouldn't be an adequate solution most of the time, as it could damage the already-purchased item the tag was attached to. But causing the chip to burn through somehow seemed to be a good idea."

The duo's prototype uses the casing and electronics of a single-use camera with a flash. Within the next few weeks, the duo claims they will post online instructions explaining how others can build a copy of their tag killer for their own use. "Whoever wants to build an RFID-Zapper is welcome to do so, as long as he's not making any profit with it," says Mahajivana.

The design replaces the camera's built-in flash with a coil of coated copper wire. The inventors removed the film and, after disconnecting the camera's capacitor from the flash, soldered one end of the coil to the capacitor and the other end to one pole of a switch used to turn the device on or off. They then connected the switch's remaining pole to the capacitor's other terminal. Once the camera is reassembled and held very close to an RFID tag, the duo explains, pressing its shutter button causes the coil to emit an electromagnetic pulse that will overload the tag's circuitry and destroy its ability to function.

After zapping several tags, MiniMe and Mahajivana used an RFID-Tag-Finder to test them for signs of life. "It finds passive RFID tags operating at 13.56 MHz, which are the ones we can zap," explains Mahajivana. The inventors built the RFID-Tag-Finder based on details published in an article appearing on the Web site of C'T, a technology magazine.

one more page at link

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2005/stat ... -Zapper(EN)_77f3.html

" What is the RFID-Zapper?

The RFID-Zapper is a gadget to deactivate (i.e. destroy) passive RFID-Tags permanently.
The development-team presently consists of two people (MiniMe and Mahajivana), who had some help from a friend (thanks for that).
Goals are a proof-of-concept and the construction of at least one functioning and appealing prototype, as well as a documentation of the project so everyone can build an RFID-Zapper. Since the project found so much positive resonance, we probably are going to work on some other realizations of the concept, e.g. building an RFID-Zapper from scratch, without a single-use-camera.
[edit]
Why should I need such a thing?

We have to expect to be surrounded by RFID-Tags almost everywhere within the near future, and they will serve many different purposes. The benefits and risks of this technology and it's use are already being discussed. However, there will be attempts to use RFID-Tags to establish constant surveillance and to further threaten and compromise the privacy of customers (and citizens and even non-citizens, when governments start to use RFID-Tags like the German government already did).
To defend yourself against such measures, you might want a small, simple and relatively appealing gadget to permanently deactivate RFID-Tags around you, e.g., to deactivate RFID-Tags in recently bought clothing or books without damaging them.
[edit]
How does the RFID-Zapper work?

Passive RFID tags have no internal power supply. The minute electrical current induced in the antenna by the incoming radio frequency signal provides just enough power for the CMOS integrated circuit (IC) in the tag to power up and transmit a response.
(Quote from Wikipedia)

There are several ways to deactivate RFID-Tags. One that might be offered by the industries are RFID-deactivators, which will send the RFID-Tag to sleep. A problem with this method is, that it is not permanent, the RFID-Tag can be reactivated (probably without your knowledge). Several ways of permanently deactivating RFID-Tags are known, e.g., cutting off the antenna from the actual microchip or overloading and literally frying the RFID-Tag in a common microwave-oven, which needs to be turned on only for a short period of time. Unfortunately both methods aren't suitable for the destruction of RFID-Tags in clothes: cutting off the antenna would require to damage the piece of cloth, while frying the chips is likely to cause a small but potent flame, which would damage most textiles or even set them on fire.
One of our cameras, 2for1 only 7 € in some drugstores
Enlarge
One of our cameras, 2for1 only 7 € in some drugstores

The RFID-Zapper solves this dilemma. Basically it copies the microwave-oven-method, but in a much smaller scale. It generates a strong electromagnetic field with a coil, which should be placed as near to the target RFID-Tag as possible. The RFID-Tag then will receive a strong shock of energy comparable with an EMP and some part of it will blow, thus deactivating the chip forever.
To keep the costs of the RFID-Zapper as low as possible, we decided to modify the electric component of a singe-use-camera with flash, as can be found almost everywhere. The coil is made from coated copper wire and placed inside the camera exactly where the film has been. Then one end of the coil is soldered to the camera's capacitor, from which we earlier disconnected the flash. The other end of the coil is soldered to a switch, which itself is connected to the capacitor's other terminal. Once everything is tested, the camera can be closed again and henceforth will serve as a RFID-Zapper, destroying RFID-Tags with the power of ordinary batteries.
[edit]
State of the project
A bit of paper might help
Enlarge
A bit of paper might help

The Dutch TV Vara Niewslicht program recently published a video with the RFID-Zapper and some other interesting stuff too. You can watch it here: http://omroep.vara.nl/tvradiointernet_d ... ail=285291

The original project was finished successfully and introduced at 22C3. Several RFID-Zappers were built at 22C3 in a workshop.
Modification of a single-use-camera with flash has proven to be relatively easy, the capacitor is able to supply enough electrical current.
An old, slightly damaged Camera could also be modified into a RFID-Zapper during the workhop at 22C3.
As far as we know, about 20 working RFID-Zappers were built so far. In only one case we encountered serious problems, the capacitor seemed to be broken.
By the way: It is possible to carefully (don't expose it to any light) extract the photographic film from the camera for further use. (Most films from single-use-camera's seem to have no DX encoding, so they might be useful for push processing or even pull processing ;-) But don't expect to much from such films, single-use-cameras usually don't come with a high-quality film.
[edit]
Proof-of-Concept

Before we first tried to modify a single-use-camera, we tested the concept on a passive 13,56-MHz-RFID-Tag:

* We took an old external flash apart, which had a guide number of 24. The capacitor of the flash had 330 μF and 300 V.
* selfwound coil, measures 4,5 x 8 cm, insulated copper wire, 1mm thick, 5 windings
* We then de-soldered the actual flash from the capacitor and then soldered the coil to it, but placed a switch between one of the capacitor's terminals and the coil, which later would close the curcuit. The capacitor now could be loaded like before and even made the usual high-pitched sound.
* To see whether the RFID-Tag was functioning or not, we had a RFID-Finder, a gadget to find RFID-Tags.
* Then we ran several tests, each time loading the capacitor to a higher level, before closing the curcuit.

When loaded to about 100 V, the RFID-Zapper was able to destroy the RFID-Tags placed right next to it. No visible damage was done to the paper, in which the tag was wrapped. Since the strength of the electrical field decreases with the square of the distance, the final RFID-Zapper will definetly need a capacitor that can supply more than 100 V. Since we didn't have enough RFID-Tags we couldn't test the range of the RFID-Zapper with more current, e.g. 200 V or even 300 V.
[edit]
Further Plans

-- RFID-Zapper 2006: [2] --

* The documentation will be finished and published by the end of March. As we don't have a hoster yet(we need ftp accessable webspace with a mediawiki running) we have not been able to put anything new online yet. The manual will be published using a wiki in English and German, maybe French too. If you can host for us, please contact us.

* Until now we only had access to 13,56-MHz-RFID-Tags, but there are other tags running on different frequencies. We hope to be able to test the RFID-Zapper on such tags soon. If you can help us getting our hands on such tags, please contact us, we will be forever thankful.
* As we now have recieved a couple of donations of tags(thanks to you!), we soon will do some additional range testing and range improving on the Zapper

Contact

* MiniMe: zapper.20.minime@spamgourmet.com
* Mahajivana: rfid.20.mahajivana@spamgourmet.com

[edit]
Caution

(This part of this article probably will be longer than the equivalent part in the german article, since english-speaking peoble seem to be more concerned with safety matters and less careful with electric devices ;-)

* Poldi kindly informed us, that having a RFID-Zapper with you when checking in to a plane might cause trouble or even get you arrested (he almost was). RFID-Zappers are basically some kind of pocket-EMP. Although we doubt that it has the capacity to cause any trouble aboard an airplane, we seriously recommend against testing it, for reasons of your own health as well as that of others.
* RFID-Zappers don't comply with FCC rules.
* Modifying a single-use-camera into a RFID-Zapper isn't completely free of risks. If the capacitor is still charged fully or partly, you might catch yourself an electric shock. If you are a healthy, young person, this is probably only going to hurt a lot, but if you should have any kind of problems with your heart and/or circulation, you definetly want to properly decharge the capacitor first. If you use a bigger capacitor, the risk increases.
* Soldering irons are known to be unpleasantly hot at the tip.
* We also recommend against using the RFID-Zapper on RFID-Tags found within electrical devices, for these are likely to suffer damage too. You also shouldn't use RFID-Zappers too near to electric devices, especially if they are expensive. You also shouldn't use it near any magnetic data storage, like floppy disc, MCs, hard discs, credit cards, streamer-cartridges and so on. And don't try it near your grandpa's pacemaker or other sensitive medical equipment either!
* We don't think that the RFID-Zapper is a strong source of what is known in Germany as Elektrosmog, which means some kind of smog caused by electromagnetic fields. But if you are concerned about it, you might want to be careful. Unfortunately we can't tell you whether wearing a hat of aluminium helps or not.
* The RFID-Zapper might cause you to feel armed against companies or governments trying to compromise your privacy. You might even experience euphoria, especially when destroying RFID-Tags. This could lead to dangerous behavior, like speaking your mind, using freedom of speech, fighting for your rights, all of which are bound to ultimately lead to the communist world revolution ;-)
* Shoplifting:

No. This tool was not constructed as a burgular tool and is not to be used as. Besides, shops do not use RFID-Chips for eletronic theft prevention. However, it may be considered as such as a result of unknowledge. "
Penguin

Postby peartreed » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:46 pm

I suspect that the modern era groundwork for mind control techniques, particularly trauma-induced dissociation of a victim's personality into multiple alters that could each be programmed from a blank slate, was conducted in the concentration camps under the likes of Josef Mengele. In that respect the earliest victims of the extreme psychological testing of the human personality, and the extreme physical testing of human endurance under duress, was mostly conducted on Jewish victims.

Since Project Paperclip imported Nazi scientists to North America along with their scientific findings, it seems logical that any applications of such research to the developing fields of psychiatry, psychology and neurology would be based upon, and incorporate, the ethnic culture and behavior of the "patients" originally analyzed. That might produce a propensity for continuing study of the same, or matching, general sampling in mind control experimentation under MK Ultra and related, covert CIA projects.

As Israel was formed in 1947 to accommodate the Jewish people from all over the world, and the survivors of the camps, it would likely serve as the prime arena for recruiting further test subjects for ongoing continuity. So would the pockets of Jewish settler communities in other countries. Implicit in such an informal test market arrangement would be complicit officials of the governments and institutions supporting such covert research. So it gives some credence to the targeting of Israelis and Jews for a disproportionate involvement in mind control and its programming.

However, the surviving documentation of the MK Ultra programs illustrate the application was more general across populations of incarcerated and immigrant victims, as well as captives and the vulnerable or dependent categories like the military, children, the handicapped and the homeless.

The medical community itself has a disproportionate representation from affluent and educated families in power positions from all walks of life, simply due to affordability and somewhat exclusive access to higher education. That further concentrates the potential application of mind control research into the hands of the socially and politically elite strata. Since those same upper strata attract the ambitious psychopaths and sociopaths seeking power to further their avarice and gratifications, it follows that exploitation of mind control would similarly reach those peaks. And political positions of power are the promontory of population manipulation.

Much like mind controllers seek blank slates to program, powermongers seek new, untapped territory to conquer. The state of Israel offers both. It also enjoys the political support of the Western World powers to the extent that "quid pro quo" collusion and complicity would continue there. Perhaps all of these influences coincide to concentrate mind control there.

Not incidentally, I've known LilyPatTwo as a valued research colleague and friend online for a number of years and her own candid explanation above of her position and perspective is typically honest and accurate. She is an courageous activist on behalf of mind control victims as well as an effective and avowed opponent of fascism in any form. Her own direct experience with the trauma-induced mind control programming has been selflessly shared as a valuable, ongoing resource for related information, guidance and understanding amongst many otherwise lost victims of that unconscionable exploitation.

She is the last person on this Earth who would ever condone or sanction it.
peartreed

Postby American Dream » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:17 pm

peartreed wrote:
I suspect that the modern era groundwork for mind control techniques, particularly trauma-induced dissociation of a victim's personality into multiple alters that could each be programmed from a blank slate, was conducted in the concentration camps under the likes of Josef Mengele. In that respect the earliest victims of the extreme psychological testing of the human personality, and the extreme physical testing of human endurance under duress, was mostly conducted on Jewish victims.

Not disagreeing, but I will mention that Steve Ogilvie, as I understand it, asserts that there was a circle of doctors in the '30's who engaged in a no-holds-barred quest for total control of human behavior. These bad actors, including Spanish, British, German and American members, would have thus possibly laid the ground work for the concentration camp experiments, then CHATTER/BLUEBIRD/ARTICHOKE and the rest...
American Dream

prtrd

Postby hava1 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:04 pm

ITs them or me, thats the bottom line and i grew into the realization that i am worth more, as a Jew and a person, than any fake solidarity that comes under the code name of "liking israel". But i think i said enough.

Those who are genuinely concerned with abuses of human rights, will know what i am saying. Its a personal note.
hava1

Postby peartreed » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:38 am

Those of us who, as victims, had more than just our human rights violated are beyond genuine concern and well in to outrage and obsession about identifying the perpetrators and the apologists for mind control abuses, along with all the official and unofficial enablers and sponsors of the research, experimentation and coverup. If anyone has information that will help identify those complicit in the violations, the last thing they should do is stay silent and keep that identification to themselves out of fear. It is perfectly understandable to avoid exposure and vulnerability to further aggression, but the fear is also the best protection produced by the perpetrators and programmed into the victims - along with society generally. It's a personal preoccupation.
peartreed

ptrd

Postby hava1 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:20 am

Easier said than done.

On this board, it was mainly the victims and advocates who undermined - at least - my data and experiences. ANd mind you i didn't say ronald reagan , kissinger and the lizards of oz had sex w me. The issue was whether to implicate Israel in sexual blackmail in the USA, and it appears that even among the victims, we find the same self serving Jewish politics. I have nothing personal against this or that person, but victims can be the actual tools for the execution of the programs and their silencing. And they do that either under program or more likely under the usual human trait - surviva and self interest. (money, safety, immunity from harassment etc.).
In my personal case, it was my own sister (a victim herself although in a lighter degree than me and my elder sister) that actually physically caught me and turned me in. She married an american intel person, and her excuse was "to protect Israel", while now she is an american citizen and quite affluent. (and i suppose, ironically, that her non Jewish husband could be among those who write here as "my wife was MK victim and is Jewish therefore I can talk on behalf of all the jews and the siraelis), I find that to be very common, and also i receive confirmation from therapists who are experts, that one should very very wary of the "survivor community" and fellow survivors especially those connected to same context (in my case, the context is Israel and the Jewish community in the USA).

I had my "initiation" on this board, with DE, the "Star of 2006", who managed to gain the support of the survivors/victims/advcates to run a sophisticated gag operation on me. . So, excuse me for not faling right on my knees and giving credit to everyone SAYING the are a victim and coming up next with UFO's and next with how Israel is great, and next how Israelis are not so great. i know the drill , believe me.

There IS a nasty and complex relation among survivors, and the new and very elouquest poster-victim "free" described it better than my lame ENglish. The issue is too important to manage it under emotionalism. If people ARE concerned with the practice and the violations they should use their heads not their emotions.

ON EDIT - the dynamics among survivors, both within the actual context of the program and ouside resembles much the relations among a few daughters of an incestuous father, and there is also the wife to be counted among the victims or perps. We see a situation in which the shared violation does not create solidarity, rather a deadly and lethal competition among the girls and each one of them in relation to the mother, who usually is complicit with the arrangement. The feelings among the sisters are a messy complex of hatred, jealousy, and guilt, a lot of guilt. So, even when the perp is removed (gone to jail or leaves) the victims/survivors will be very dangerous to each other. the key in these situations does not lie with the victims, rather with the "law" or some neutral powerful presence that defuses the situation. I would not recomend one sister to trust the other in the process of investigation or prosecution, and from legal experience, regretfully, that's confirmed !

Politically, if we carry this model, u see prtrd that asking one victim to modify and censore her feelings/perpection in the name of "solidarity" is a form of revictimization.
I have been in that position too many times, not only here or in MK context, but in general, to know that its a power trip. U can disprove my arguments without getting into "i know her, she's ok" (re LPT). I know me, and i am more ok.
hava1

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion