mk-mc and sound engineers

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby peartreed » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:50 pm

I understand you more than you might realize, hava. Empathy of experience does not override entrained distrust and fierce autonomy.

Most MC victims are very wary of one another for the very valid reason that victims themselves are "turned" and programmed to prey upon one another - even involving the creation of reporting alters who can arise to undermine the victim from within. Paranoia is the passport to their predicament and a permanent perspective that is still perversely protective.

Victims used as programmed operatives can easily become handlers and controllers either externally directed or as Stockholm Syndrome-style supplicants obedient to embedded authority programming.

Your example of abused sisters illustrates similar inter-victim dynamics. Yet it still does not justify the criticism, comparison or competitive conflict that was contrived completely as a construct for argument with LilyPatToo. No-one is trying to disarm, diffuse nor edit/censor your points. They are appreciated information, input and insight from a survivor's perspective. But they need not be presented against false and perjorative projections upon another valued poster here. They can stand by themselves on their own merit, as you do, and as LilyPatToo does well.

In the larger context of the role of Israel and Jewry generally in mc history and proportional participation by ethnic and nation populations, I suspect we agree that the controllers have concentrated therein.

One of our childhood friends went from Kibbutz to the Israeli Army to what we suspect is The Mossad, while another mutual close friend from the same Temple trained as a medical doctor and became a psychiatrist and corporate professional in a Middle Eastern-based global conglomerate that has since been accused of electronic espionage across worldwide telecommunications and internet security. We were all likely mc victims as kids together and, in that respect, were probably programmed by the same evil masters. Our roles and politics today couldn't be more disparate but we secretly and silently share the lost autonomy as living links in a chain of corruption that can be triggered and yanked to kneel and heel in service to another's will - even to the point of attacking each other. More likely we reinforce the same regimes from diverse outposts, yet when we get together we know without voicing our anarchy that we remain united in common outrage over our shared plight. But to no avail. We still can't trust one another. We have trouble trusting ourselves.

Magnify our relationship to that of nations caught up in international intrigue but unable to untangle conflicting loyalties and obligations and roles, both overt and covert, inner-directed and externally manipulated. Whatever common bond and friendship once existed, and may still have vestigal value to us, especially as victims, no longer works in pragmatic practice for practical survival within admittedly corrupt systems.

Yet we can still quietly commune a sense of conscience and shared purpose to - one day - punish our persecutors and the perpetrators. And we can continue to try to do so without publicly eviscerating one another.

Outwardly, like you, we are fiercely individualistic and autonomous - and highly defensive of our remaining rights and righteousness. But we know the real enemy is not out in the open with us, and that attacking each other in the open forum only serves those sociopaths pulling our strings.
peartreed

Blog: View Blog (0)

the Jewish plot ?

Postby hava1 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:49 pm

My dear where were u in 2006 ? i would have taken u at face value had i not been here in 2006, under a gang rape led by DE and LPT, basically doing the old zionist gag game. I would say that looking at the Obama regime i can smell the jewish progressive (ahem) plot and sell out and this might explain events. however, i lost my virginity on this board, thank god, and i cannot treat people as if they were born again in 2008. I don't suffer from the amnesia which others here propose as a lifestyle.

I never heard an explanation to the DE phenomenon that satisfies me, and it seems that nothing has changed except me, i don't take BS from people who tell me "they r jewish or married to jews" therefore "they understand me". heh.

U write very nice, but it means nothing. I have a feelings and i am a valued member of whatever, and therefore what u do is gagging, nicely wrapped and with some mysterious "cues" to people "u know" who moved to Israel, etc. etc. Is this supposed to make me salute to the flag ?

If u have any information, spell it out with names and all, otherwise, you are asking me to take your words "for granted" because of your semi authoritative-prudent tone ? been there.

The LPT syndrom is a member of the DE phenomenon, as far as I am concerned. Feelings have nothing to do with those people, and so i cannnot but treat your nice post as very manipulative and belonging to same pattern.

Lets return to the qustion which brought about this "emotional hype" all of a sudden. I asked LPT what s/he thought about the leadership of the jewish community or Israel as 'brokers' of victims, in exchange for benefits to the larger community as a minority (namely, money, social mobility). It seems that this question led to a "OMG how can she say that about me" distraction.

So, let me repeat the point which led to the drama and which LPT ducked and didnt' address because s/he was in a hurry to travel.
--

Since u picked up the tab, and u seem to be insinuating you are Jewish (? or connected to ones ?), what do u think about the mechanism that allows the USA to use Jewish (and more interesting to me ISRAELI) children for MK use and experiments ? What are u as a "progressive jew" doing about it, or r u quietly enjoying the perks gained at the expense of tortured chidlren who r sacrificed to Moloch ? (moloch here being the enlightened regime of the USA who only protects us all from the goulags).

My dear, those survivors that sell others r usually not "programmed" but greedy and self serving. victims are no better than other people, and let us not romanticize "victimhood". (Israel is a good example that victims don't make up better people, nations or collectives). My sister is not "programmed", she made a choice to play by the rules of the strong and rescue her life at the direct expense of her sister's life, knowing that its a zero sum situation. People do that, not only victims of MK or slavery by mossad.

Certainly, groups, do that
hava1

Postby peartreed » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:42 am

I was reading the board in 2006 but not an active participant on it then. I presume you are referring to Dreams End as DE and LilyPatToo as LPT. I don't recall seeing any "gang rape" or attack on you as a target, but I realize such perceptions are your own unique perspectives involving issues interpreted through your own private and highly personal psychological state at the time and since. Few of us see the same things the same way at the best of times. I still, however, find it surprising you would allude to those participants being co-conspirators in anything, given their very open public disagreements and conflicting views on this same sensitive subject matter. I see little common ground or shared attitude.

And knowing LilyPatToo well as an activist for mc victims, such alleged egregious bullying, let alone violence against a fellow victim, would be absolutely unthinkable as diametrically opposed to her ethics, character and quest for justice. Yet I'll acknowledge your inalienable right to see things however you choose to.

I just don't see the syndromes, gagging attempts or groups you seem to. I'm not "cueing" any countrymen, conspirators or flag-waving salutes either. It astounds me how much you imaginatively read into other posts.

The volatility of victims is almost as common as the shared PTSD and paranoia that mark our survival of the traumatic mc passage. The rest of our characteristics can be as varied as the individuality of the damaged personalities. Rarely can two of us team up on anything with anyone. Trust is the first victim of mc trauma. Cooperation is the second. But attacking another outreaching victim is anathema to most of us simply out of empathy. I know you don't feel a bond of what you call "victimhood" but others do.

Your question about some complicit brokering of Israeli children as victims between two nations and their respective Jewish community factions in exchange for some amorphous greater social benefit is as puzzling as it seems preposterous. I'm not ruling it out, as I simply don't know what you mean precisely - nor whom you are casting those wider aspersions upon in this case. Is this an accusation of ethnic internecine genocide by formal agreement, or another perceived conspiracy as a byproduct of your own abuse experience? I haven't encountered it in decades of mc research myself.

Incidentally, that was initiated by Dr. Ewen Cameron at McGill University.

On the issue you raise about whether or not being Jewish, or being married to a Jew, or being closely associated with Jews, has any bearing whatsoever on the accuracy of one's unique insight, intellect, intelligence or access/affinity to inside information involved in this subject, I'd say no - that is irrelevant. It might, however, be a factor in one's sympathies, personal or political perspective, or even one's sense of identity and any related persecution. You yourself have asserted opposing factions within that broad affinity, so it is not in any way obviously categorical of and by itself.

My ethnicity is certainly not germaine to the general discussion here but you are free to imagine that to best suit your presumptions, comforts, convictions and conclusions as well. Due mostly to the tone and toxicity of your attempts to group me in with your highly imaginative gang-banging adversaries here, I think I'll decline further engagement in your personal grudges and grievances. I'm also no longer interested in disclosing to you any further personal information given the way you've distorted what little has been provided, and turned it upon the providers.

The greatest tragedy is further self-isolation by spurning potential sympathy and support, but you are assertive that you know yourself best.
Last edited by peartreed on Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
peartreed

here we go

Postby hava1 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:47 am

thanks, i accept the sympathy but pls not the psychologizing, this is becoming too familiar.

This is not a contest, and i don't know who U r to know if u know anyone else on the board. that might sound convincing, but u r a nick name without even an ethnicity, but very well versed in psycho babble.

i have no intention of taking this any further. this is not about my state of mind, its about real situations and "ethnicties" that play out on the board, and are real.
hava1

Postby Uncle $cam » Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:12 pm

a book of interest to sombunal RI's

Title:Streatfield, Dominic. Brainwash: The Secret History of Mind Control.(Brief article)(Book review).
Author(s):Brendan Driscoll.
Source:Booklist 103.14 (March 15, 2007): p6(1). (194 words)
Document Type:Magazine/Journal

Streatfeild, Dominic. Brainwash: The Secret History of Mind Control.
Mar. 2007. 416p. St. Martin's/Thomas Dunne, $26.95

Streatfeild, a documentary film producer and author of a social
history of cocaine use (Cocaine: An Unauthorized Biography, 2001),
offers an expansive and multifaceted exploration of brainwashing in
its multitude of forms. With chapters on hypnosis, sensory
deprivation, subliminal messages, religious indoctrination, and a
variety of truth serums, this account chronicles the many ways
psychology and pharmacology have been enlisted in people's apparently
perennial effort to control the minds of other people. Steeped in cold
war intrigue, Streatfeild's narrative features the CIA and other
intelligence agencies heavily; tales oscillate between the absurdly
hilarious (CIA director Allen Dulles dispatching two agents to
Switzerland in 1953 to buy up the world's entire supply of LSD for
"research") and the profoundly disturbing (CIA agents secretly dosing
civilians and analyzing the results). Although the author includes
some lengthy jaunts into popular culture to examine films and song
lyrics, his core concern is the deadly serious business of mental
torture as practiced by today's intelligence services. Sprawling,
accessible, and at times quite casual, this book will attract a
diverse readership.--Brendan Driscoll
Suffering raises up those souls that are truly great; it is only small souls that are made mean-spirited by it.
- Alexandra David-Neel
Uncle $cam

Postby American Dream » Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:49 pm

Uncle $cam wrote:
Brainwash: The Secret History of Mind Control

I read this book, and was very hopeful, but it seems to be as much about debunking the effectiveness of mind control technologies as it is about reporting on the research...
American Dream

Re: Ambient 2 Zappa

Postby epi » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:26 pm

IanEye wrote:
Frank Zappa: If you buy the idea that the vibrational rates translate into matter, and then if you understand the concept of vibrational rates above perception and below perception combining to create a reality, that opens up the door to some pretty science-fiction matter possibilities. If you can create an audible reality by a sine wave above the range of what your ear can hear and another one from below, and you put them together and suddenly it creates something that your ear can detect

As simile to this you can encode audible sound in two beams of (inaudible) ultrasound having slightly offset frequencies (ultrasound, as microwaves don't bend around corners as easily as lower frequency waves and can better be directed) and recombine them at a point of choice, for instance a wall, that then appears as the sound source as a 'virtual' loudspeaker.

Other possible applications are voice messaging system for airports where if you know the location of a person, you can send a private audible message to the person that can not be heard by others.

In comparison to projecting sound into peoples skulls using em-waves.

I could not find the website of the company doing this again, it seems to have disappeared.
why?
epi

Re:

Postby elfismiles » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:50 pm

Woodstock 99: Peace, Love, and Rage (2021) | Official Trailer | HBO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h62RmIsx6MA

‘Like a horror film’: revisiting the Fyre-esque disaster of Woodstock 99
A new documentary surveys the mess of Woodstock 1999 – a disaster of poor planning and a microcosm of toxic masculinity, raunch culture and entitlement
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radi ... ocumentary

https://www.konformist.com/rocknroll/phish.htm

WIRELESS FLASH VX3 FOR THURSDAY, JULY 29, 1999

WOODSTOCK '99: A MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENT?

LOS ANGELES (Wireless Flash) -- Here's one for the "I've Been Watching Too Many "X-Files" File:" a man in Los Angeles claims Woodstock '99 was actually a government mind control experiment.

Robert Sterling, publisher of "The Konformist," an online publication for conspiracy theory lovers, says secret government operatives may have been behind the fiery riots which broke out Sunday night at the closing of Woodstock.

Sterling says the government often creates controlled riots to make citizens distrust each other and feel they can't be safe without a strong police presence.

He thinks most of the rabble-rousers at Woodstock were in fact government agents whose mission was to make the youthful music-lovers look violent and dangerous to the public.

One reason Sterling is suspicious about the Woodstock fiasco is because it took place on a declassified military base -- which are often the sites of government mind control experiments.

https://www.konformist.com/rocknroll/woodstock99.htm

American Dream » 03 Dec 2008 17:49 wrote:Not exactly about sound engineers, but here is something that could be relevant somehow. Maybe SMiles can elaborate?

Mind Kontrol Phish Sticks

SMiles Lewis (elfis@austin.rr.com)

"E.L.F. INFESTED SPACES"

http://www.elfis.net

I spoke with a friend who works for a local concert lighting company.

He was telling me about how he almost got to go on tour as a lighting
tech for The Dave Matthews Band. He's not a fan but he was interested
in going cuz he's heard so much about the strangeness of their tours.

So I mentioned to him the fact that there were several riots at Dave
Matthews shows last year - strange since they are a real non-violent
kinda groove. Then he or I mentioned the band Phish and their infamous
touring groupies remeniscant of the Grateful Dead. I mentioned the
rumors that Phish concerts were test beds for mind control research.

He thought that very interesting because Phish are one of the only
touring bands he is aware of that have ever requested their own
programming to be implanted in the "lithos" of the lights. The
"lithos" is a programmed action module within the light itself which
interfaces with whatever kind of controller the light techs are using
to manipulate the lights. The "lithos" had been specially programmed
by the inhouse programmers in the R&D department of Lightwave
Research at the behest of the Phish touring show. Also, these particular
"lithos" were only controllable by Phish's special controller devices
- my friend said he could not get them to work because none of his
standard equipment could control the units.

The other strange thing, he said, was that when the lights were
returned after the tour they were in the worst shape as any that had
ever been returned. My friend says this was strange because they've
gotten lights back from tours like Metallica and other metal/hard rock
bands and they had never been returned in such bad shape.

My friend still has the special "lithos" modules from the Phish lights
and I've asked him to question his friends in the R&D facility to find
out a little more about the special programming that went into these
Phishy lights.

Thought you'd like to know of this.

I'll keep you posted.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: mk-mc and sound engineers

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:20 pm

I'm curious to see the documentary, but I don't think it would take mind control to get a bunch of Limp Bizkit fans to rape and light fires in 99.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby norton ash » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:22 am

Watched the doc tonight. Occam would say it was dumb drunk white dude-bros smashing shit and burning it... reminded me most of a Philly-style Super Bowl riot.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby elfismiles » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:51 am

mentalgongfu2 » 23 Jul 2021 23:20 wrote:I'm curious to see the documentary, but I don't think it would take mind control to get a bunch of Limp Bizkit fans to rape and light fires in 99.

norton ash » 24 Jul 2021 05:22 wrote:Watched the doc tonight. Occam would say it was dumb drunk white dude-bros smashing shit and burning it... reminded me most of a Philly-style Super Bowl riot.

indeed
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Previous

Return to General Discussion