Synchromysticism's Godfather

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Synchromysticism's Godfather

Postby 8bitagent » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:45 am

Who is that one guy, another prominent writer of occult parapolitics, who is also allegedly tied to anti semitism? Fritz something?
At any rate I'm cool with Downard. But I also dig Lorn Coleman, who does similar Americana Esoteric Topology writings.

I remember arguing once with this bonehead on a forum, who tried saying "the Nazis were fighting the elite Jew controllers". I said something like how
the Nazis WERE the elite controllers, the blackest of black occultism trying to take over and enslave the world. If that ain't NWO illuminati I dont know what is.

What's curious is you had a lot of American and British racist aristocrats who mixed 19th century spiritism with racial eugenics, some into Jewish mysticism despite
holding pretty anti Semitic beliefs. Interesting how the Nazis held some Asians in high regard. Many pilgrimidges to Tibet and even Blavatsky propped up the ancient Asian
lore of "Aryans" and mystical race gods. Hitler made "exceptions" for certain Asian people, such as the Japanese. In other words, them fuckers were confused asswipes:)

(note I dont actually believe theres a group called the Illuminati or an "NWO" in the popular conspiracy sense...but for the sake of referencing a ruling elite class
trying to enslave humanity argument)
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Lord Tsukasa wrote:Hoffman and Grimstad promotion of holocaust denial is truly regrettable in that both bring a lot of very valuable information to the table about occult subjects. I'd advise researchers not to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Or, researchers could just stick with the original sources, right? I don't think that the ability to relay other people's research really qualifies as a selling point. Literacy is actually a very common trait in homo sapiens.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby hanshan » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:40 pm

^^

hanshan

Postby leobloom23 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:05 am

[quote="8bitagent"]Who is that one guy, another prominent writer of occult parapolitics, who is also allegedly tied to anti semitism? Fritz something?
At any rate I'm cool with Downard. But I also dig Lorn Coleman, who does similar Americana Esoteric Topology writings.

It's Fritz Springmeier, author of:
The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave, Cisco Wheeler, Fritz Springmeier, On Demand Publishing, ASIN B0006QXVU4, ISBN 1-4404-9022-8
Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula, Wheeler, Fritz Springmeier, CreateSpace, 2010, ISBN 1-4515-0269-9
Bloodlines of the Illuminati, Fritz Springmeier, Ambassador House (November 1998), ISBN 0-9663533-2-3
leobloom23

Postby Lord Tsukasa » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:13 pm

8bitagent wrote:Who is that one guy, another prominent writer of occult parapolitics, who is also allegedly tied to anti semitism? Fritz something?

I remember arguing once with this bonehead on a forum, who tried saying "the Nazis were fighting the elite Jew controllers". I said something like how
the Nazis WERE the elite controllers, the blackest of black occultism trying to take over and enslave the world. If that ain't NWO illuminati I dont know what is.

What's curious is you had a lot of American and British racist aristocrats who mixed 19th century spiritism with racial eugenics, some into Jewish mysticism despite
holding pretty anti Semitic beliefs. Interesting how the Nazis held some Asians in high regard. Many pilgrimidges to Tibet and even Blavatsky propped up the ancient Asian
lore of "Aryans" and mystical race gods. Hitler made "exceptions" for certain Asian people, such as the Japanese. In other words, them fuckers were confused asswipes:)

(note I dont actually believe theres a group called the Illuminati or an "NWO" in the popular conspiracy sense...but for the sake of referencing a ruling elite class
trying to enslave humanity argument)

Fritz Springmeier, the author of Bloodlines of the Illuminati? Again, a lot of good stuff in there, but mixed with a lot of disinformation.

For example, there is a lot of good information about the Kennedy bloodline that really adds to Downard's study. Who would the Illuminati consider a "king" appropriate for the Killing of the King ceremony if not someone they knew to be a member of their royal bloodlines? One who had ancestors that married into the royalty of Scotland, which was featured in the Shakespear play MacBeth, about the assassination by three witches royal ancestor of Kennedy's designated successor?

From this perspective, the terming of the Kennedy family as the American royal family is not simply an unofficial cultural endearment, but a mystical truth that by itself reveals a ritualistic element in the event. Indeed, this could have esoterically warned of the impending assassination and thus relieved the perpetrators of karmic punishment, according to occult belief. Like the cryptic warning of the Harbinger in The Cabin in the Woods, where the victims, five (an occult and Masonic number symbolic of fertility) symbolic scapegoats (pharmakos) being ritually tormented and killed for the sins of humankind, are told by Mordecai that no one has ever come from that cabin alive. As explained by one of the symbolic initiates who work for this secret occult order at the highest levels of the government and military, the warning is a necessary part of the ritual:

“They have to make the choice of their own free will. Otherwise, the system doesn’t work. Its like The Harbinger…this creepy old fuck who is practically wearing a sign saying ‘You Will Die’. Why do we put him there? The System. They have to choose to ignore him. They have to choose what happens in the cellar. Yeah, we rig the system as much as we need to but, in the end, if they don’t transgress, they can’t be punished.”

Mordecai ("The Harbinger") is, in fact, a zealot of this secret group and a participant of the ritual, who is ritualistically symbolic of death. His crumbling gas station, hideous appearance, strange demeanor, and his coded warning that the Buckner place is at a dead end esoterically warn the five of impending death. They have to choose not to heed this warning. This is also why there is a painting of lambs being slaughtered by evil creatures hanging in the cabin. The five scapegoats choose to ignore this warning, as well. They must choose to head to the cabin and stay there, as well as to trigger the torment through their transgression. The unfair nature of this system is admitted by the technician/initiate, who admits that they "rig the system as much as we need to" through, as we see in the film, mind control - a favored weapon of our own Cryptocracy.

Kennedy had to choose to agree to a non-political trip to Dallas, the camp of his enemies in the Ku Klux Klan (an appendage of Freemasonry), the John Birch Society (created by Robert Welch, a 32nd Degree Freemason, at the behest of Nelson Rockefeller), and the Minutemen. He had to choose to ignore the vitriolic articles funded by those enemies that appeared in the local newspapers during his visit, as well as the "Wanted For Treason" papers featuring Kennedy that simultaneously began circulating among the right. He had to choose to ignore the fact that the planned route included a sharp turn Elm Street, which was known as "Bloody Elm". He had to choose to travel to Dallas even after a plot involving three anti-Castro Cuban gunmen (symbolizing the three ruffians who murder Hiram Abiff in Masonic legend) and even after the FBI receives a warning that the radical right was plotting to make an attempt on the president's life in Dallas.

And America had to choose to allow the transformation engineered by the secret leaders of the American Empire in the years after this ritualistic attack on the collective psyche.

You brought up the deep connection between the Third Reich and the occult. Here a couple of good books:
http://www.naderlibrary.com/cult.unholyalliance.toc.htm
http://www.american-buddha.com/lit.godsbeasts.toc.htm
Last edited by Lord Tsukasa on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lord Tsukasa

Mr. Peanut wears a monocle.

Postby IanEye » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Choosy mothers choose Jif.
IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Previous

Return to General Discussion