The Mysterious Dr. Greene

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Jeff » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:45 pm

I agree. This thread is making me want to take a critical second look at Hammond's Greenbaum speech. I believe he meant well by it, but too much of the subject's military/occult backstory was foreign to him (for instance, he recommends reading a book "by a man named Dion Fortune"), and he had no tools to filter information.

Greenbaum's Jewish qabalism
doesn't sound quite as reasonable an inspiration for these experiments than still-classified mind control research conducted in Dachau.
Jeff
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Project Willow » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:55 pm

chiggerbit wrote:
I think, if the experiments were conducted to find a means to assume command of their victim's mind, nothing the victims were told by their torturers should be presumed as truthful.

And that might even include the name. Or the name could have been an alias given to him by the authorities. Hmmm, that explanation might even explain how the name got from Greenbaum to Greene.

Here's the bit from Hammond's speech just for reference:

They brought them to the United States. Along with them was a young boy, a teenager, who had been raised in a Hasidic Jewish tradition and a background of Cabalistic mysticism that probably appealed to people in the Cult because at least by the turn of the century Aleister Crowley had been introducing Cabalism into Satanic stuff, if not earlier. I suspect it may have formed some bond between them. But he saved his skin by collaborating and being an assistant to them in the death-camp experiments. They brought him with them. They started doing mind-control research for Military Intelligence in military hospitals in the United States. The people that came, the Nazi doctors, were Satanists. Subsequently, the boy changed his name, Americanized it some, obtained an M.D. degree, became a physician and continued this work that appears to be at the center of Cult Programming today. His name is known to patients throughout the country.

Sounds like a different person, especially wrt age.

*potential triggers...

Here's a synopsis of what I've heard or read of Dr. names (color related) within survivor circles. Mengele was Dr. Black, Schwartz, or Schwarz, as well as daddy, poppa, and god, of course. Another one was Dr. White (unclear on who that was, if not another Mengele alias), and then this Dr. Greene.

Edited to remove personal sharing.
Last edited by Project Willow on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby chiggerbit » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:13 pm

especially wrt age

Mmmm, yes, that would be a bit of a leap, even if he'd been a boy genius.
chiggerbit

Postby DeltaDawn » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:34 pm

Project Willow, hmmmmm I always thought those war carnage black & white films shown were in military training and wondered why no one else ever mentioned that. Films yes, but never seeming to be the ones I'd seen...again i say, hmmmm!

From research done, I believe that Dr. White is what Dr. Ewen Cameron called himself when working with children. There was something about being able to get children to relate to colors....Dr. White, Dr. Black, Dr. Green.

There was also a George Hunter White who worked for Gottlieb and was a CIA operative who executed some of the LSD experiments but I don't believe he was a Dr., whereas Ewen Cameron was.

Hope this doesn't trigger, but believe Mengele always dyed his 'perfect' hair black and was who victims often refer to as hearing his heels click when coming down the halls. They became very anxious when even hearing him approach.

Maybe if he'd dyed his hair brown, he'd be Dr. Brown?? or dyed it blonde he'd be Dr. Yellow??...only joking here, my andedote to being triggered by my own memories. Uh oh, like Project Willow said, I've shared too much.
For we have not been given the spirit of fear; but of love, peace and a sound mind
DeltaDawn

Postby Project Willow » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:29 pm

You are correct about Dr. White, I believe that's according to Rutz?

Yes, colors are integral to commonly used major and minor programming methods.

Going back a little, that Greene was a principle engineer in the design of the facilities at Redstone I think may turn out more significant than mere coincidence considering the number of kids run through NASA in the late 60's to early 70's.

The effects of dissociation on my memory as evidenced by my replies in this thread are deeply disturbing to me. Ah well.
Project Willow

masters

Postby sw » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:45 pm

They were masters at fucking people's minds up.

I used to get pissed off when my therapist said that it simply was not possible that I was in WWI in a mustard gas explosion in Europe. Even though I remembered the entire situation in extreme detail, even though I was remembering myself as a middle aged man.....I still owned the memory as my own because it was just as real or maybe even more real than other memories of mine.

It took me awhile to finally agree that it was part of the "movies in a dentist chair" where I took on the screen as me.

As a young child, I carried around an old copy of this WWII book, Twenty Thousand to One....a story of a WWII pilot who crashed on a Japanese island. I totally identified with this guy from the book. Where the hell did I get this old copy of this book anyway as a young girl of maybe six?

I also had many "memories" of being a middle age man raping young girls and women. I raped them to death. It wasn't just the visual, it was all the feelings that the men had as in the surges of awesome feeling they got as the child was raped into oblivion. I had a hard time living with myself with memories like that in me even though I was not a male. Like the other memories that were shocked into my brain....they were made apart of me and adopted by my mind as things I had done.

those guys had colors for names because they made us like Stained glass in the aftermath.

Dr. White's staff worked with me. George was buds with my grandfather.

Dr. Greene is an asshole.

They have victims like Sirhan Sirhan on the stand saying he did not do it or he could not remember doing it....and then there is me saying I did do these things but I could not have given that I am a female and don't have a penis. And, I was not in WWI.

I probably would fail a lie detector test if I said no to any question that I DID NOT Rape a child or no, I was killed in an explosion of mustand gas in a field in WWI and all my military buddies ran into a little home and I was locked out and died with the mustand gas.

Those men were damn good at fucking children up.
sw

Postby brainpanhandler » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:24 pm

I was just watching cable and ran across the following video on trutv:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvlOXoauRcg

Does anybody think this is anything other than what it appears to be?
brainpanhandler

Postby Maddy » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:09 pm

Is that some martial arts move that he does with his hands? I ask because I'm really ignorant about them, but it looks like it to me. That was weird about what he said, but ... yeah. Really odd.
Be kind - it costs nothing. ~ Maddy ~
Maddy

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:17 am

"The name of a man is a numbing blow from which he never recovers."

- Marshall McLuhan
Wombaticus Rex

Re: The Mysterious Dr. Greene

Postby Project Willow » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:28 pm

Not really the right place for this article, just playing Monday morning KWH. Paging Charlie Krafft as well.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/03/sunday-review/the-holocaust-just-got-more-shocking.html?pagewanted=1&_r=0

The Holocaust Just Got More Shocking
By ERIC LICHTBLAU
Published: March 1, 2013

THIRTEEN years ago, researchers at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum began the grim task of documenting all the ghettos, slave labor sites, concentration camps and killing factories that the Nazis set up throughout Europe.

What they have found so far has shocked even scholars steeped in the history of the Holocaust.

The researchers have cataloged some 42,500 Nazi ghettos and camps throughout Europe, spanning German-controlled areas from France to Russia and Germany itself, during Hitler’s reign of brutality from 1933 to 1945.

The figure is so staggering that even fellow Holocaust scholars had to make sure they had heard it correctly when the lead researchers previewed their findings at an academic forum in late January at the German Historical Institute in Washington.

“The numbers are so much higher than what we originally thought,” Hartmut Berghoff, director of the institute, said in an interview after learning of the new data.

“We knew before how horrible life in the camps and ghettos was,” he said, “but the numbers are unbelievable.”

The documented camps include not only “killing centers” but also thousands of forced labor camps, where prisoners manufactured war supplies; prisoner-of-war camps; sites euphemistically named “care” centers, where pregnant women were forced to have abortions or their babies were killed after birth; and brothels, where women were coerced into having sex with German military personnel.

Auschwitz and a handful of other concentration camps have come to symbolize the Nazi killing machine in the public consciousness. Likewise, the Nazi system for imprisoning Jewish families in hometown ghettos has become associated with a single site — the Warsaw Ghetto, famous for the 1943 uprising. But these sites, infamous though they are, represent only a minuscule fraction of the entire German network, the new research makes painfully clear.

The maps the researchers have created to identify the camps and ghettos turn wide sections of wartime Europe into black clusters of death, torture and slavery — centered in Germany and Poland, but reaching in all directions.

The lead editors on the project, Geoffrey Megargee and Martin Dean, estimate that 15 million to 20 million people died or were imprisoned in the sites that they have identified as part of a multivolume encyclopedia. (The Holocaust museum has published the first two, with five more planned by 2025.)

The existence of many individual camps and ghettos was previously known only on a fragmented, region-by-region basis. But the researchers, using data from some 400 contributors, have been documenting the entire scale for the first time, studying where they were located, how they were run, and what their purpose was.

The brutal experience of Henry Greenbaum, an 84-year-old Holocaust survivor who lives outside Washington, typifies the wide range of Nazi sites.

When Mr. Greenbaum, a volunteer at the Holocaust museum, tells visitors today about his wartime odyssey, listeners inevitably focus on his confinement of months at Auschwitz, the most notorious of all the camps.

But the images of the other camps where the Nazis imprisoned him are ingrained in his memory as deeply as the concentration camp number — A188991 — tattooed on his left forearm.

In an interview, he ticked off the locations in rapid fire, the details still vivid.

First came the Starachowice ghetto in his hometown in Poland, where the Germans herded his family and other local Jews in 1940, when he was just 12.

Next came a slave labor camp with six-foot-high fences outside the town, where he and a sister were moved while the rest of the family was sent to die at Treblinka. After his regular work shift at a factory, the Germans would force him and other prisoners to dig trenches that were used for dumping the bodies of victims. He was sent to Auschwitz, then removed to work at a chemical manufacturing plant in Poland known as Buna Monowitz, where he and some 50 other prisoners who had been held at the main camp at Auschwitz were taken to manufacture rubber and synthetic oil. And last was another slave labor camp at Flossenbürg, near the Czech border, where food was so scarce that the weight on his 5-foot-8-inch frame fell away to less than 100 pounds.

By the age of 17, Mr. Greenbaum had been enslaved in five camps in five years, and was on his way to a sixth, when American soldiers freed him in 1945. “Nobody even knows about these places,” Mr. Greenbaum said. “Everything should be documented. That’s very important. We try to tell the youngsters so that they know, and they’ll remember.”

rest at the link.
Project Willow

Previous

Return to General Discussion