Former Accused Iraqi Agent Reveals Facts about 9/11

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Former Accused Iraqi Agent Reveals Facts about 9/11

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:40 am

http://www.apj.us/index.php?option=com_ ... 8&Itemid=2

Former Accused Iraqi Agent Reveals Facts about 9/11 Warning
The feds dropped all charges against Susan Lindauer, and now she's talking freely. Michael Collins's interview with Lindauer covers the warnings provided to the Bush-Cheney administration prior to 9/11. It presents entirely new information from an angel that will add substantially to knowledge that terrible attack.

March 2, 2009 – Washington, DC (electionfraudnews.com) – I first wrote about Susan Lindauer's struggle against the Bush-Cheney regime in October 2007, "American Cassandra: Susan Lindauer's Story." This was initially published in "Scoop" Independent Media (complete series) and carried by a wide variety of concerned Internet news sites and blogs. This interview follows the full dismissal of charges against her just before President Obama's inauguration on January 20, 2009. This is the first in depth interview that Lindauer has offered regarding 9/11. Below is part one of the interview.

I asked Ms. Lindauer to make her own statement about why she's willing to go into detail now about 9/11 and the governments handling of pre-9/11 intelligence.

For five years, I was the poster child for President Bush's retaliation against Americans who opposed his War Policy in Iraq. In March, 2004 the Justice Department indicted me for acting as an "unregistered Iraqi Agent" (not espionage), because I delivered a prescient letter to my second cousin, Andy Card, former Chief of Staff to President Bush, warning of the dire consequences of War.

More dangerously, I had decided to talk. In February, 2004 I approached the senior staff of Senators Trent Lott and John McCain and asked to testify in front of the new blue ribbon Presidential Commission on Iraqi Pre-War Intelligence. Within a month, I was astounded to wake up one morning to hear FBI agents pounding on the door of my house in Maryland with an arrest warrant.

The indictment called me "Symbol Susan." It was a bizarre notation unsupported by any evidence or action in the indictment. It did however have one crucial purpose-to communicate a warning that anybody breaking ranks from the Bush White House should expect to be brutally crushed like I was.

To speak the truth under President George Bush was the worst crime of all. It was treason.

But what exactly was the U.S. government trying to hide?

The answer is more far reaching than you would expect. In the first article of this series written and edited with the help of Michael Collins, we talk about the 9/11 warning that my team delivered to the Office of Counter-Terrorism at the Justice Department in August, 2001.

For those who think you've heard the whole story of 9/11, you might be surprised.

— Susan Lindauer, March 1, 2009
Interview of Susan Lindauer by Michael Collins

Michael Collins: What confirmation can you provide that you actually warned about 9/11 several months before the attack?

Susan Lindauer: On June 17, 2008 the Court granted the Defense our first and only pre-trial evidentiary hearing in five years, which allowed my attorney to begin confirming that my relationships with my intelligence handlers were fully authentic and involved counter-terrorism.

Dr. Parke Godfrey, an associate professor of computer science at York University in Toronto, testified under oath that starting in the year 2000, and several times in the spring and summer of 2001, I warned him that we expected a major attack on the southern part of Manhattan, and that the attack would encompass the World Trade Center. Dr. Godfrey assured the Court that he had told the FBI about my 9/11 warning during a sit down interview in Toronto in September, 2004, which was jointly attended by a member of the Canadian Royal Mountie Police.

It's worth noting that Dr. Godfrey is a scientist and a precise, deliberate and methodical thinker, who chooses his words carefully. In style, he's been compared to Dr. Spock of Star Trek fame. He does Leonard Nimoy proud. He would make an outstanding witness at any congressional hearing.

Quoting from his testimony in June 2008, he said that I told him, "A massive attack would occur in the southern part of Manhattan that would involve airplanes and possibly a nuclear weapon."

He testified that I told him "the attack would complete the cycle of the first bombing of the World Trade Center. It would finish what was started in the 1993 (World Trade Center) attack."

Dr. Godfrey testified that I first mentioned the possibility of an attack in the year 2000, which coincided with the Lockerbie Trial. Then throughout the spring and summer of 2001, I described the threat much more specifically as "involving airplanes" and the World Trade Center.

In August 2001, I told him the attack was "imminent."

He testified that I urged him to stay out of New York City.

Collins: What was your background that made it possible for you to issue this 9/11 warning?

Lindauer: Throughout the 1990s, the U.S. used me as a back-channel to Libyan and Iraqi officials at the United Nations, seeking to leverage my anti-sanctions and anti-war activism to establish contacts within nations under sanctions, in support of anti-terrorism goals. I established contact with the Libyan Embassy in May, 1995, for the purpose of starting negotiations for the Lockerbie Trial. In that capacity, I met with Libyan diplomats approximately 150 times over the next eight years. I established contacts at the Iraqi Embassy in August, 1996. In addition to providing a back channel for terrorism intelligence from Baghdad, I conducted preliminary talks to resume the weapons inspections with Iraq's Ambassador to the United Nations, Dr. Saeed Hasan, and other senior Iraqi officials. Our purpose was to guarantee that Iraq would agree to rigorous U.S. standards for transparency in the inspections process before the matter went to the U.N. Security Council.

It must be emphasized that all of my work was heavily supervised by handlers from the U.S. Intelligence Community. And most unusually, from our first meetings, Iraqi and Libyan diplomats fully understood my motivations to assist in facilitating an end to sanctions, and that I would function as a back channel to contacts tied to the United States government. We wanted diplomats to use me for that purpose. There was no deceit involved.

Collins: Who was your CIA handler?

Lindauer: Dr. Richard Fuisz (FUZE) is the most fascinating individual I have encountered in my life.

Dr. Fuisz was a major CIA operative in Syria and Lebanon in the 1980s. Dr. Fuisz coordinated the hostage rescue of Terry Anderson et al out of Beirut, Lebanon. His team located their make-shift prisons and called in the Delta Force for a daring raid. He testified before Congress about U.S. corporations that supplied Iraq with weapons systems before the first Gulf War. He got outed as CIA by Damascus after stealing the blueprints for Syria's brand new telecommunications system.

Finally, Dr. Fuisz claims to know the real story of Lockerbie, including the identities of the terrorist masterminds, whom he insisted were not Libyan at all. It was he who suggested that somebody needed to approach Libya about the Lockerbie Trial. An individual who passionately opposed sanctions and recognized possible terrorist scenarios, he thought, would be ideal to start up the talks.

That was me. Despite my ordeal, I am extremely proud of our work together. I remain deeply grateful that Dr. Fuisz invited me to embark on this extraordinary adventure inside the most interesting Middle Eastern embassies at the United Nations. I loved every moment of it.

Collins: What first triggered your concern about a possible attack involving airplanes and the World Trade Center? How did Lockerbie figure into the 9/11 warning?

Lindauer: The Lockerbie Trial in the year 2000 got us thinking of what the next terrorist scenario would look like. The bombings of Pan Am 103 in December, 1988 and UTA (French airlines) in September, 1989 were the last attacks involving airplanes prior to September 11, 2001. Our team worried openly that the Trial of the two accused Libyans would inspire a sort of "tribute attack" to the success of Lockerbie.

The problem is that while most Americans have refused to accept that Libya's man, Mr. Megraghi was innocent of the crime, it happens to be true. And terrorists groups know that. They know very well who was responsible for planting the bomb on Pan Am 103, and they know that those individuals have never been brought to justice. Indeed, throughout the Trial, when the U.S. made such a poor showing of forensic evidence against the accused Libyans, that U.S. failure was gossip throughout the Middle East. As Dr. Fuisz used to say, terrorist groups thought that for all the mighty resources of U.S. Intelligence, the U.S. was either too stupid to catch them. Or we were afraid because the real terrorists are "too big."

Either of those beliefs stood to create a huge and irresistible provocation to the younger generation of jihadis. It was an easy step to anticipate that younger terrorists would be inspired to launch a tribute attack to the "heroes" who came before them. On that basis, we drew up an extreme threat scenario that the next major attack would most likely involve airplane hijackings or airplane bombings.

That is exactly what happened by the way. Back in the 1980s, Osama bin Laden called Ahmed Jibril "a hero" and "the greatest fighter against Israel who ever lived."

Sure enough, my own extensive sources in the Middle East have repeatedly told me that Ahmed Jibril was the true mastermind of Lockerbie-And so we find the 9/11 puzzle fits together exactly.

Collins: When did your concern jump from "hypothetical scenario" to the belief that an attack was actively being planned?

Lindauer: I remember it all vividly. In April, 2001 I received a summons to visit Dr. Fuisz at his office in Virginia. We met almost weekly anyway. On this occasion, he phoned my home and asked me to come right away. He also inquired how quickly I was making my next trip to New York to see the Embassies. He wanted to talk to me before I left, and he wanted me to go soon.

Of course I visited him immediately. Dr. Fuisz demanded that I must warn diplomats at the Iraqi and Libyan Missions that their nations would suffer a major military offensive if it was discovered that either had possessed intelligence about possible airplane attacks, and failed to notify the United States through my back channel.

I was reluctant to deliver such a harsh message. I have always been an anti-war activist. That's a major reason for my success in dealing with the Arabs, because they appreciate the consistency of my opposition to violence on both sides. So, on my next trip to New York, I soft pedaled Dr. Fuisz's warning. I requested that diplomats send messages to Baghdad and Tripoli seeking intelligence on possible airplane attacks. But I made no threats of violent reprisal against them.

When I got home to Washington, I met with Dr. Fuisz, who demanded to know how diplomats had responded to his threat. I had to admit that I had stopped short of actually threatening them. But I assured him that I had requested their cooperation.

At that point, Dr. Fuisz became enraged. As I recall, in all our years together, there was never any other time that he lost his temper and yelled at me. He stormed up and down the room. He demanded that I must return to New York immediately, and I must tell diplomats "the United States will bomb them into the Stone Age, worse than they've ever been bombed before, if they don't help us identify any terrorist conspiracies involving airplanes. They will lose everything. We will destroy them." He was not pacified until I promised to deliver that message exactly as he had communicated it. He expressed great satisfaction when I promised that I would make sure they understood the warning came from him, not me, backed by forces above him.

Dr. Fuisz was determined the Arabs should know the threat was deadly serious.

Right then I knew terrorists were actively plotting an attack. This was more than checking our trap lines, or putting out inquiries. Something was moving. Dr. Fuisz was firing back to stop cooperation.

Reinforcing that tension, throughout the summer of 2001, Dr. Fuisz continued to prod and push hard for any fragment of intelligence from Iraq or Libya involving airplane hijackings or airplane bombings. He urged me not to filter intelligence or test its accuracy before informing him. During numerous meetings, he tried to explain how urgently he needed to collect even fragments of intelligence, whether it appeared to make sense to me or not. He begged me to hold nothing back.

That's when I knew that something bigger was going on. Dr. Fuisz was already onto it. Again and again, our talks turned to airplane hijackings and/or airplane bombings in a reprise of the 1993 World Trade Center attack. It sounds uncanny but we all understood exactly what was going to happen.

In turn, I shared those fears and dangers with other friends and family, including Dr. Parke Godfrey.

All of us took the danger very seriously. Our team was strong, proactive and fiercely protective of American security.

Collins: Ultimately, did Libya or Iraq provide any intelligence regarding the attack?

Lindauer: No, they did not. After the attack, it became clear that neither country could have been party to the conspiracy. Gadhaffi and bin Laden hated each other. Back in 1995, Libya was the first country in the world to warn Interpol about Osama, and urge an international warrant for his arrest. Saddam's government hated him, too. Baghdad considered Osama's extreme brand of Sunni fundamentalism to pose a serious destabilizing threat to Iraq's moderate Sunni elite. Osama was a wrecking ball to Arab governments. They all despised him.

In fact, we pushed Iraq so hard for intelligence in the months before 9/11 that afterwards Iraqi diplomats aggressively challenged our U.S. claims of ignorance. A couple of diplomats put it to me bluntly: "Obviously you knew it was coming, because you kept telling us about it. So why didn't you stop it? Why didn't you do something before this, instead of blaming us now? You should be blaming yourselves."

No, even before the 9/11 attack, I deduced that Dr. Fuisz's advance intelligence was derived from an entirely different source. It just happened to be one I had not expected.

Collins: All right. Who did you warn about this attack?

Lindauer: By early August, 2001, our team was gravely concerned that an attack was "imminent."

When Robert Mueller was nominated to be Director of the FBI, we dallied with going to his confirmation hearings to put a buzz in the ears of congressional staffers about our fears.

Instead, Dr. Fuisz instructed me to telephone U. S. Attorney General John Ashcroft's office.

In mid-August, I phoned the staff of his private office at the Justice Department, which probably consists of about 20 people. Identifying myself as an asset covering Libya and Iraq, I made a formal request that his private office issue an emergency alert throughout the department for any fragment of intelligence pertaining to possible airplane hijackings or airplane bombings. I explained that we expected a major attack involving that scenario, and we urgently needed cooperation from all other agencies.

Ashcroft's office told me to contact the Office of Counter-Terrorism at the Justice Department, and repeat what I had just told them. I did so immediately.

Collins: What happened after that?

Lindauer: I didn't stop there. Most Americans would be stunned to know that in mid-August, 2001, our team was so convinced a 9/11 style attack was imminent that I visited my second cousin, Andy Card at his house in Arlington, Virginia, so that we could warn him.

I parked on the street and waited in my car, chain smoking for almost two hours. Occasionally, I could see neighbors peering out of their windows. In my head, I rehearsed what I would tell the police if they showed up to investigate this strange car parked outside the house of the Chief of Staff to the President of the United States.

Unhappily, he did not return home, and I finally left without sharing our fears.

Driving away, I remember feeling that I was making the greatest mistake of my life. Throughout all these years, it is one of my few regrets.

Collins: Who appears to have been Dr. Fuisz's other source on 9/11?

Lindauer: Dr. Fuisz never formally revealed his source to me. But within about 30 minutes after airplanes struck the Twin Towers, he blurted something to me over the phone.

He told me the Israeli Mossad had advance warning about the attack. As I recall, he said it before the buildings collapsed.

He asked me if I thought it was "an accident that a man and woman happened to be waiting on the sidewalk with a video camera, ready to record the attack." He was highly agitated. He challenged me "how often a bystander has a camera cued up to record a car accident?"

Then he said, "Those are Israeli agents. It's not an accident. They knew this attack was coming. And they were waiting for it."

I was outraged and shocked by the images on the television. I shot back something to the effect of, "You mean, we've been looking for an attack all this time! And the Israelis knew about it? And they didn't tell us?" In retrospect, outside the passion of that particular moment, the Israelis may have told us much more than Richard Fuisz may have known.

Immediately the phone line cut dead between us.

I called him right back. Very calmly, he said, "Susan, we must never talk about that again."

There are a couple more details regarding this Mossad team with the video camera. Dr. Fuisz was able to announce their identities before the media publicized who they are. The attack was so new when he said it, that it seemed to me that he already knew about them.

I could be wrong. But I don't think so.

Collins: Thank you Ms. Lindauer. Part two of this series Susan Lindauer will describe the extraordinary efforts by the Justice Department to deceive U.S. Judge Michael Mukasey in the Southern District of New York of the authenticity of Ms. Lindauer's 9/11 warning.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby barracuda » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:56 pm

This is a bombshell, demonstrating intricate prior knowledge of the attacks. It's little wonder she was imprisoned in such a Kafkaesque manner. Everything she had been saying to the court was true, apparently.
The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby compared2what? » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:02 pm

I've got to say, that's the only piece of whistleblowing I've ever seen that draws back a curtain to reveal how praiseworthy and fully vindicated by events the only named individual wrt whom she reveals any first-hand or insider information really was.

Gee. If only she'd parked outside Andy Card's house at a time when he was home. Because you certainly can't blame her for her failure to warn him in person prior to the event. I mean, she waited for hours. What else could she possibly have done?

That said, I'm not jumping to any conclusions about how actionable or verifiable the rest of her story might be. It's not out of the question that she has a good reason for unfolding the story gradually. It just seemed worth noting how little whistle and how much blowing is going on in the story as she's told it so far.
compared2what?

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:50 pm

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.h ... gewanted=6

One conversation John had with his sister in the summer of 2001 stuck in his mind for a different reason. ''So she goes, 'Listen, the gulf war isn't over,''' he told me over dinner at a sushi place on the Sunset Strip. '''There are plans in effect right now. They will be raining down on us from the skies.''' His sister told him that Lower Manhattan would be destroyed. ''And I was like, Yeah, whatever,'' he continued. When he woke up six weeks later to the news that two planes had crashed into the twin towers, and watched as ash settled on the window ledge of his sublet in Brooklyn, he had a dislocating sense of having his reality replaced by Susan's strange world -- an experience he would have again when he learned that his sister had been arrested by the F.B.I.

Parke Godfrey, a close friend of Lindauer's for the last 15 years, is a professor of computer science at York University in Ontario. He says that Lindauer warned him not to take a job at N.Y.U. the summer before the Sept. 11 attacks. That Lindauer's outlandish predictions actually came true, Godfrey suggests, further encouraged the exalted sense of personal mission that brought her to Washington in the first place.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby StarmanSkye » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:34 pm

Lindauer said her intelligence work with Iraq and Libya had made her enemy number one for Syrian-based Ahmed Jibril's Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine - General Command, the actual perpetrators, along with Iran, of the Pan Am 103 bombing.'
http://lockerbiecase.blogspot.com/2009/ ... -saga.html

Hmm, oh Yeah?

Backstory re: Gov's intimidation, psychiatric eval and intervention to compel Lindauer's cooperation w/ medication to dissolve her 'delusions' she was an official intel asset working on behalf of CIA, June 12, 2008
--quote--
Lindauer was convinced that the charges would be resolved in her favor through the legal process. Instead, she was forced to undergo a psychological evaluation despite her strong objections. She was never tried. Court appointed psychiatrists told her that claims of innocence constituted a delusion. She offered these mental health professionals contacts and other evidence to prove her claim that she worked for the U.S. government. No one got back to her.

After a period of freedom under court supervision, Judge Michael V. Mukasey (the future U.S. Attorney General), ordered Lindauer to spend no more than four months in the federal prison facility at Carswell Air Force Base, Ft. Worth, Texas.

During her time at Carswell, the staff psychiatrist repeatedly suggested to her that she take powerful psychiatric medication to cure what were called “delusions,” her claims that she’d worked as a U.S. asset and was innocent of all charges. She refused, all the while maintaining her innocence.

The U.S. Attorney’s office, Southern District, Manhattan, then moved for the forced administration of unspecified psychiatric medication to allow for a “fair trial.” The prosecutor argued that a fair trial was not possible without this medical intervention directed at her “delusions” of innocence..

Judge Mukasey presided over the hearing. After evaluating the evidence, he refused to order the forced administration of medication. He ordered that Lindauer be set free. The case was continued.

Judge Mukasey also cleared up a point of major confusion surrounding the initial indictment. Lindauer was indicted in the same document as two Iraqi nationals accused of committing “an offense against the U.S. Government.” Mukasey noted that there was no relationship whatsoever between Lindauer’s case and that against the suspected Iraqi nationals. Lindauer had never met or even heard of the two prior to seeing the indictment.

Lindauer has never been tried. She’s never been given a hearing on the mental health experts claims that her innocent plea constituted “delusional” thinking. And she’d been denied an opportunity to clear her name until next weeks hearing was scheduled
Her new attorney is Brian Shaughnessey of Washington, D.C., a former federal prosecutor and experienced litigator. At the June 17 hearing, Lindauer seeks to test of her claim that she worked as a U.S. asset. Once this is demonstrated, she hopes that the government will finally drop the charges after all these years.

Lindauer has not been charged with any wrong doing since her indictment. By all accounts, she’s lead a productive life as she continues the process of seeking justice and vindication for her pre war efforts.

“Peace is Patriotic,” Susan Lindauer, June 10, 2009

Susan Lindauer made one big mistake in her efforts to serve her country - she told the truth when there was no time for truth. An active opponent of what she calls “murderous” U.S. sanctions against Iraq, the writer and former congressional staffer, wrote a series of prescient memos to her second cousin, then Bush Chief of Staff Andrew Card. The objective was to introduce reason into the war planning against the Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein.

Lindauer pointed out that U.S. troops would receive a very hostile reception given the years of embargo and lives lost as a result and the relentless bombing of Iraq during the same time period. She predicted that civil chaos would emerge allowing bin Laden to set up an al Qaeda operation in Iraq where no opportunity for that existed under Saddam.

Accuracy and good judgment have their price with the Bush administration. In the case of Susan Lindauer the price was months of confinement and years of court ordered counseling and supervision, all because she was judged delusional for maintaining her innocence.

ENDS

Permission granted to reproduce in whole or part with attribution of authorship,
a link to this article, and appropriate handling of image rights.

Next installment: an exclusive interview with Susan Lindauer on her fight against court appointed mental health experts.

--unquote--

Jeez, Ms. Lindauer sure was duped in thinking she could actually 'help' the cause of peace and justice, or that she could possibly avoid vigorous recrimination as an object lesson if she didn't play-along with the psyop script she was evidently being manipulated to complement. She had her suspicions her handler knew more than he was letting on, and possibly using her for an unknown purpose --yet she was dazzled with and enamored of him as a 'fascinating' person. She clearly lacked an objective & sufficiently critical perspective, no doubt due in part to the nature of her deeply-principled role as a backchannel envoy. Cripes, how many times have we seen US intel assets (or even civil-servant whistleblowers and journalists) being burned when it suits the spook community and/or State Dept., WH, Pentagon, MIC etc. to do so, either to cover-up tracks, discredit ackward/embarrassing info, as recrimination or object-lesson warning, ie. Plame. Lindauer's stated concern for 'US security' really confounds me in this context -- didn't she know or at least strongly suspect that when officials spoke of security it was invariably about protecting the entrenched elite/oligarchy system of Business As Usual, or that numerous incidents with military and foreign-policy implications were largely fabricated false-flags to manipulate public opinion? How could she be so naive, esp. given her anti-war principles and interests?

BTW: What's this ref. to video camera-equipped Mossad 'bystanders' ready to record the 911 attacks? Where, what, eh? I never heard of this or saw the video cited.

And of course, what really rankles, is the immense hypocrisy here in treating Lindauer as an unregistered foreign agent when others, notably promoting Israeli and UK interests, are given carte blanc to fete members of Congress and interfere in American policy and politics without any oversight or conditions at all.

But then, hypocrisy has become a major feature of US government esp. ever since the era of Johnson and Nixon, with notable contributions by the admins of Reagan, the Bush dynasty and Clinton. All well-reasoned and justified of course (!) by appeal to National Security and American Interests blah-blah. The one-way slippery-slope of expedient ends-justify-means. To which I call: BuLLSHiT!
StarmanSkye

Showbiz starring Suddenly Symbol Susan.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:04 pm

The indictment called me "Symbol Susan." It was a bizarre notation...

'Suddenly Susan' televised 9/19/1996-12-26/2000

Warning: Don't take her 'revelations' at face value.

There's lots wrong and missing from Lindauer's story, probably as part of the terms of her release.

StarmanSkye wrote:Lindauer said her intelligence work with Iraq and Libya had made her enemy number one for Syrian-based Ahmed Jibril's Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine - General Command, the actual perpetrators, along with Iran, of the Pan Am 103 bombing.'
http://lockerbiecase.blogspot.com/2009/ ... -saga.html

Hmm, oh Yeah?

BTW: What's this ref. to video camera-equipped Mossad 'bystanders' ready to record the 911 attacks? Where, what, eh? I never heard of this or saw the video cited.
Last edited by Hugh Manatee Wins on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Nordic » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Right, Hugh, she's the only person in the world named "Susan."

Man, you can really fuck up this site.
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby StarmanSkye » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:27 pm

"There's lots wrong and missing from Lindauer's story, probably as part of the terms of her release."

Sharp insight; I probably should have considered that angle at least as rigorously as I suspected her lack of care and attention to the overall big-picture of what 911 was really about. Doesn't Lindauer's 'bombshell' tend to affirm the conventional 'Al Qaeda terrorists dunnit' scenario, filling it out with suspected-but-obscure rumours of some impending attack, perhaps 'sweetened' a bit with the juicy throwaway tidbit of Mossad's advanced knowledge that is sure to provide hours-and-days-and-months of harmless distraction and aircastle speculation to frustrated Freepers and Truthers alike?
StarmanSkye

Postby barracuda » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:38 pm

StarmanSkye wrote:Doesn't Lindauer's 'bombshell' tend to affirm the conventional 'Al Qaeda terrorists dunnit' scenario...

That's the bombshell I was referring to. IF she's who she says she is, and IF she received her information as she suggests she did, her (further potential) story could provide another nail in the coffins of certain theories about the attacks and allow for a narrowing of scope for investigations. Maybe.[/i]
barracuda

See Susan, not Kevin!

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:41 pm

StarmanSkye wrote:.....
Doesn't Lindauer's 'bombshell' tend to affirm the conventional 'Al Qaeda terrorists dunnit' scenario, filling it out with suspected-but-obscure rumours of some impending attack, perhaps 'sweetened' a bit with the juicy throwaway tidbit of Mossad's advanced knowledge that is sure to provide hours-and-days-and-months of harmless distraction and aircastle speculation to frustrated Freepers and Truthers alike?

Bingo. Evil foreigners and CIA/DIA out of the loop and off the hook.

Same as it ever was.
But new packaging! For extra viral marketing punch!

Timing of this article is, I suspect, to counter internet bandwith generated by
Kevin Ryan's appearance on Kevin Barrett's show tomorrow, Tues. March 3 2009. (recommended-get Barrett's email updates for 9/11 news)

> Ryan is talking about NANO-THERMITE and its links to the NIST cover-up perpes.
> Suddenly Susan is hyping Dr. FUZE, as the pronunciation helper spells it.

(This is how interference theory psyops works, Nordic.
It exploits the 'similarity paradox' and 'recency effect,' among other things. Common as dirt but too subtle for you to see as isolated examples here because original context matters.)

9/11 Whistleblowing Scientist Kevin Ryan on Fair and Balanced with Kevin Barrett, Tuesday 3/3/09 noon-1 p.m. Eastern
http://www.noliesradio.org

An editor of the Journal of 9/11 Studies, Kevin has co-authored important scholarly articles on 9/11 including the first one in a peer-reviewed academic journal: http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/conte ... TOCIEJ.SGM

Kevin Ryan, along with Steven Jones and colleagues, has been in the forefront of research showing that nano-thermates were used in the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center. What's more, he discovered evidence that some of the key people chosen by the Bush Administration to lead the NIST WTC cover-up just happened to be involved with covert military research on nano-thermates and related compounds! http://www.911blogger.com/node/16497

Email your questions for Kevin Ryan to me at truthjihad@gmail.com and I'll select a few of the best for inclusion. If your question is used you win a free Kevin Ryan DVD!

Kevin Barrett

PS I've launched a new career as an advice columnist -- see "Ask a 9/11 truther" at http://www.truthjihad.blogspot.com
Last edited by Hugh Manatee Wins on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby barracuda » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:45 pm

Sorry, I'm missing something here. Doesn't her "new" information scream LIHOP/MIHOP?
barracuda

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:55 pm

barracuda wrote:Sorry, I'm missing something here. Doesn't her "new" information scream LIHOP/MIHOP?

Not MIHOP.
And MIHOP proven by the science former Underwriters Laboratories engineer Kevin Ryan is explaining tomorrow on Kevin Barrett's radio show.

Ha- 'the CIA's Dr. Fuze' vs the USG's nanothermite tomorrow.

Much of Suddenly Susan's story, including Dr. Fuisz, was out in June, 2008-
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0806/S00263.htm

So I find the timing indicative of ulterior motive, displacing Kevin Ryan's interview. Ya think this is worth a decoy fake out?-

http://www.911blogger.com/node/16497

The Top Ten Connections Between NIST and Nano-Thermites
Kevin R. Ryan, 7-02-08
Regardless of how thermite materials were installed in the WTC, it is strange that NIST has been so blind to any such possibility. In fact, when reading NIST’s reports on the WTC, and its periodic responses to FAQs from the public, one might get the idea that no one in the NIST organization had ever heard of nano-thermites before. But the truth is, many of the scientists and organizations involved in the NIST WTC investigation were not only well aware of nano-thermites, they actually had considerable connection to, and in some cases expertise in, this exact technology.

Here are the top ten reasons why nano-thermites, and nano-thermite coatings, should have come to mind quickly for the NIST WTC investigators.

NIST was working with LLNL to test and characterize these sol-gel nano-thermites, at least as early as 1999 (Tillitson et al 1999).
Forman Williams, the lead engineer on NIST’s advisory committee, and the most prominent engineering expert for Popular Mechanics, is an expert on the deflagration of energetic materials and the “ignition of porous energetic materials” (Margolis and Williams 1996, Telengator et al 1998, Margolis and Williams 1999). Nano-thermites are porous energetic materials. Additionally, Williams’ research partner, Stephen Margolis, has presented at conferences where nano-energetics are the focus (Gordon 1999). Some of Williams’ other colleagues at the University of California San Diego, like David J. Benson, are also experts on nano-thermite materials (Choi et al 2005, Jordan et al 2007).
Science Applications International (SAIC) is the DOD and Homeland Security contractor that supplied the largest contingent of non-governmental investigators to the NIST WTC investigation. SAIC has extensive links to nano-thermites, developing and judging nano-thermite research proposals for the military and other military contractors, and developing and formulating nano-thermites directly (Army 2008, DOD 2007). SAIC’s subsidiary Applied Ordnance Technology has done research on the ignition of nanothermites with lasers (Howard et al 2005).
In an interesting coincidence, SAIC was the firm that investigated the 1993 WTC bombing, boasting that -- “After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, our blast analyses produced tangible results that helped identify those responsible (SAIC 2004).” And the coincidences with this company don’t stop there, as SAIC was responsible for evaluating the WTC for terrorism risks in 1986 as well (CRHC 2008). SAIC is also linked to the late 1990s security upgrades at the WTC, the Rudy Giuliani administration, and the anthrax incidents after 9/11, through former employees Jerome Hauer and Steven Hatfill.

Arden Bement, the metallurgist and expert on fuels and materials who was nominated as director of NIST by President George W. Bush in October 2001, was former deputy secretary of defense, former director of DARPA’s office of materials science, and former executive at TRW.
Of course, DOD and DARPA are both leaders in the production and use of nano-thermites (Amptiac 2002, DOD 2005). And military and aerospace contractor TRW has had a long collaboration with NASA laboratories in the development of energetic materials that are components of advanced propellants, like nano-gelled explosive materials (NASA 2001). TRW Aeronautics also made fireproof composites and high performance elastomer formulations, and worked with NASA to make energetic aerogels.

Additionally, Bement was a professor at Purdue and MIT. Purdue has a thriving program for nano-thermites (Son 2008). And interestingly, at MIT’s Institute for Soldier Nanotechnology, we find Martin Z. Bazant, son of notable “conspiracy debunker” Zdenek P. Bazant (MIT 2008), who does research on granular flows, and the electrochemical interactions of silicon. Zdenek P. Bazant is interested in nanocomposites as well (Northwestern 2008), and how they relate to naval warfare (ONR 2008). MIT was represented at nano-energetics conferences as early as 1998 (Gordon 1998).

Bement was also a director at both Battelle and the Lord Corporation. Battelle (where the anthrax was made) is an organization of “experts in fundamental technologies from the five National Laboratories we manage or co-manage for the US DOE.” Battelle advertises their specialization in nanocomposite coatings (Battelle 2008). The Lord Corporation also makes high-tech coatings for military applications (Lord 2008). In 1999, Lord Corp was working with the Army and NASA on “advanced polymer composites, advanced metals, and multifunctional materials” (Army 1999).

Hratch Semerjian, long-time director of NIST’s chemical division, was promoted to acting director of NIST in November 2004, and took over the WTC investigation until the completion of the report on the towers. Semerjian is closely linked to former NIST employee Michael Zachariah, perhaps the world’s most prominent expert on nano-thermites (Zachariah 2008). In fact, Semerjian and Zachariah co-authored ten papers that focus on nano-particles made of silica, ceramics and refractory particles. Zachariah was a major player in the Defense University Research Initiative on Nanotechnology (DURINT), a groundbreaking research effort for nano-thermites.
NIST has a long-standing partnership with NASA for the development of new nano-thermites and other nano-technological materials. In fact, Michael Zachariah coordinates this partnership (CNMM 2008).
In 2003, two years before the NIST WTC report was issued, the University of Maryland College Park (UMCP) and NIST signed a memorandum of understanding to develop nano-technologies like nano-thermites (NIST 2003). Together, NIST and UMCP have done much work on nano-thermites (NM2 2008).
NIST has their own Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology (CNST 2008). Additionally, NIST’s Reactive Flows Group did research on nanostructured materials and high temperature reactions in the mid-nineties (NRFG 1996).
Richard Gann, who did the final editing of the NIST WTC report, managed a project called “Next-Generation Fire Suppression Technology Program”, both before and after 9/11. Andrzej Miziolek, another of the world’s leading experts on nano-thermites (Amptiac 2002), is the author of “Defense Applications of Nanomaterials”, and also worked on Richard Gann’s fire suppression project (Gann 2002). Gann’s project was sponsored by DOD’s Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program (SERDP), an organization that sponsored a number of LLNL’s nano-thermite projects (Simpson 2002, Gash et al 2003).
As part of the Federal Laboratory Consortium for Technology Transfer, NIST partners with the Naval Surface Warfare Center at Indian Head (NSWC-IH) on Chemical Science and Technology (FLCTT 2008). NSWC-IH is probably the most prominent US center for nano-thermite technology (NSWC 2008). In 1999, Jan Puszynski, a scientist working for the DURINT program, helped NSWC-IH design a pilot plant to produce nano-size aluminum powder. It was reported that “At that time, this was [the] only reliable source of aluminum nanopowders in the United States” (SDSMT 2001), however, private companies like Argonide and Technanogy were also known to have such capabilities.
Among an interesting group of contractors that NSWC-IH hired in 1999 were SAIC, Applied Ordnance, Battelle, Booz Allen Hamilton, Mantech, Titan, Pacific Scientific Energetic (see below), and R Stresau Laboratories for “demolition materials” (NSWC 2000).

A tragic coincidence left William Caswell, an employee of NSWC-IH, dead on the plane said to have hit the Pentagon (Flight 77). He had for many years worked on “deep-black” projects at NSWC-IH (Leaf 2007).

The presence of Pacific Scientific Energetics (PSE) in this list of 1999 NSWC-IH contractors is interesting because PSE was the parent company of Special Devices, Inc (SDI). SDI specializes in explosives for defense, aerospace and mining applications, and was acquired in 1998 by John Lehman, 9/11 Commissioner, member of the Project for a New American Century, and former Secretary of the Navy (SDI 2008). Lehman divested in 2001.

With this in mind, it is worthwhile to reiterate that nano-thermite materials were very likely used in the deceptive demolition of the WTC buildings, but most certainly played only a part in the plan. However, other high-tech explosives were available to those who had access to nano-thermite materials at the time. Like SDI, several other organizations with links to military, space and intelligence programs (e.g. In-Q-Tel, Orbital Science) have access to many types of high-tech explosives to cut high-strength bolts and produce pyrotechnic events (Goldstein 2006). These organizations also have connections to those who could have accessed the buildings, like WTC tenant Marsh & McLennan and former NASA administrator and Securacom director, James Abrahamson.
>snip<
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby barracuda » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:38 pm

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:
barracuda wrote:Sorry, I'm missing something here. Doesn't her "new" information scream LIHOP/MIHOP?

Not MIHOP.

Why not?
And MIHOP proven by the science former Underwriters Laboratories engineer Kevin Ryan is explaining tomorrow on Kevin Barrett's radio show.

Oh yeah Kevin Barrett, the guy who told Amy Goodman, "Amy, you will one day find yourself on the scaffold, condemned to hang alongside the other Goebbels-style traitors and mass-murder-coverup-conspirators from the corporate media you pretend to criticize...." What a douche bag.

Ha- 'the CIA's Dr. Fuze' vs the USG's nanothermite tomorrow.

Much of Suddenly Susan's story, including Dr. Fuisz, was out in June, 2008-
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0806/S00263.htm

So I find the timing indicative of ulterior motive, displacing Kevin Ryan's interview. Ya think this is worth a decoy fake out?-

Ikaaaaaay, but was it also a fake-out in June?

The Top Ten Connections Between NIST and Nano-Thermites
Kevin R. Ryan, blah blah blah

Really looks desperate, Hugh, when you introduce this kind of material into a thread that's about Susan Lindauer. Completely desperate. And I understand why: nano-thermite as a theory of what happened on 911, as well as a possible determinant of culpability is going precisely no-where. You could include this information into every thread on this board and it would still go nowhere.
barracuda

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:51 pm

"douche bag...desperate...going nowhere..."

What does this schoolyard scorn have to do with the ongoing cover-up of 9/11 with USG psyops and bogus science and Lindauer's theater?

Lindauer is talking about 9/11 so don't play the 'what has that got to do with this' card.

Kevin Ryan has creds and is exposing dangerous stuff. Tomorrow. Again.

Yes, I think it's highly probable that the June 2008 Lindauer story was meant to pre-empt Kevin Ryan's July 2008 posting.
No doubt he is monitored for output so that counterpropaganda can be deployed. That's how spook media works.
This puts Lindauer's role in the Big Game in an even more complex setting.

And don't make superficial old news comments about Kevin Barrett long ago remedied and clarified after he condemned the media blackout on 9/11 Truth. He apologized to Goodman for including her and they are now 'cool.' So BFD.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby barracuda » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Yes , a setting that has nothing to do with thermite.
Last edited by barracuda on Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
barracuda

Next

Return to General Discussion