Aliens, Culture Control & the End of Dream's End

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: terms

Postby nathan28 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:14 pm

hava1 wrote:nathan28
I wish hava1 ("zOMG her nam3 is 'EVE'!!!11!") would be more specific at times, but don't think that's coming forward.
to nathan, from ZOG, yes I am one of the elders of Zion, in fact, and my name is Eve the Evil Israeli Jew who eats Arab children with my Mazta.

But if u were sincere, my Hava is short for Havanagila(my previous username on this board, where if u look u can see the exchanges with DE and JC and whoever in 2006, actually since 2004), not really related to your omni-perp lady (i wish i had half the English proficiency as any of the sophisticated posters here, bad or good). Anyway, i was surprised to find out that posters like Penguin DO speak the old language, so you can ask others here, what Havanagila stands for.

I meant that your moniker here could be Ch-V-H, i.e., usually transliterating in English as "Eve". No accusation, hence the bad typography in my parenthetical comment.

Anyway I do want to see posts to some of DE's stuff that is more interesting and still available, w/r/t the MC stuff. You suggested it's out there, and my search skills aren't good enough to find it.
nathan28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Penguin » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:14 pm

Col. Quisp wrote:Derf....I get it now...we've all been duped into unwitting participation in a demented ARG.

i fold.

Except I need to find out who set this whole social experiment up!

Life is one big fuckin social experiment :D
(not to mention one large muthARG)
get your kaleidoscope ready!
Penguin

Postby FreeLancer » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Freelancer, there's no arguing about taste and I hope it goes without saying that there's no harm in you or anybody seeing value where I don't. But I still don't.

Oh I totally agree with you about taste. Just sharing my point of view. To each his own.
FreeLancer

Postby Foote Hertz » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:49 pm

Col. Quisp wrote:Is BF Kade Eve's sockpuppet, one wonders?

I've also wondered if Eve is DE's sockpup, but he never seemed that quick with the wordplay to me (no offense DE). And I've wondered if Eve is DE's wife. That's getting weird, but possible. Then there are the two gents that Eve was ostensibly pals with who commented often on RI blog posts. One of them posted some "Indian Lake" material on his blog. Plus Mr. Bono etc etc etc. Deep hole for tedious conjecture.

If EVE = Kade then EVE is also the DE's GHOST who wrote in the RI chatroom, because the Ghost does not refute or denounce Kade in that correspondence.

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewt ... 767#251767

I don't think that EVE is Kade. Kade is DE, right?

xsicbastardx wrote:Ok....so why not on mention of Scientology by name in that KAde's Korner piece? Seems Odd.

Scientology is a sidetrack/distraction to the real play, which is uncovering ongoing monarch stuff. This is the white op stuff.

Intersects here: Duncan's lolita posts; monarch posts; the gaskell post (which was removed); the Devil & Cheney post which was announced but never ran; RI blog with frequent posts re:monarch/SRA; EVE's admonishments to protect the children; and so on

It's redonkulous, right?
Foote Hertz

Postby LilyPatToo » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:04 pm

nathan28 asked:
Anyway I do want to see posts to some of DE's stuff that is more interesting and still available, w/r/t the MC stuff. You suggested it's out there, and my search skills aren't good enough to find it.

I have a link to at least some of it here, but I'm not sure it's all there. Haven't had time to dig through it yet.

LilyPat
LilyPatToo

Postby FreeLancer » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Read BF Kade's Duncan/DE post. Somewhat interesting but nothing new for anyone who's familiar with story. I find Kade's "proof" of Duncan's existence rather farcical. An anonymous person saying they talked to another anonymous person who supposedly worked with Duncan is not exactly Perry Mason. And using Chop Suey as evidence is like buying a copy of Sarah to prove that JT Leroy is real.
FreeLancer

Postby Sarah Bellum » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:44 pm

chiggerbit wrote:...DE's gang....

We prefer acolytes. :wink:

Sarah Bellum

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:53 pm

chiggerbit

the most expensive all girls drama school in the galaxy

Postby annie aronburg » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:58 pm

OP ED wrote:
Sarah Bellum wrote:Anna Gaskell went to Bennington College. So did Bret Easton Ellis, the writer working on a script for the Duncan Blake film. So did Ben Mack, pal of ARG master Joseph Matheny.

What were they putting in that cafeteria food?

just msg.

300 other people graduate there every year.
i dislike nebulous [i.e. useless] connections. they tend to make waters murkier rather than aiding clarification.

I live with a former Bennington College dishwasher from that era, he insists there was no MSG in the food.

"If anything, they were adding saltpeter."

In those days total enrolment was around 700 students with less than 100 graduating each year.

Ben Mack was a described by classmates as a "sad magician" who had a breakdown after his first year and never returned.

Anna Gaskell was another non-graduate who is celebrated as an alumna but her work probably makes for better filler in The Quadrille than Andrea Dworkin's....
"O Oysters," said the Carpenter,
"You've had a pleasant run!
Shall we be trotting home again?'
But answer came there none--
And this was scarcely odd, because
They'd eaten every one.
annie aronburg

Postby compared2what? » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:01 pm

Do not, under any circumstances, dwell on the question on whatever free-range terms may occur to you as you go, or ones that you've accepted as they were presented or suggested to you. If you're the target of the ambiguous and remote harassment, remind yourself that it doesn't matter at all whether it's all in your mind or actually happening. Because either way, it can't damage or destroy your life by consuming it if you don't pay any attention to it.

Peace out,

c2w
compared2what?

Postby Cosmic Cowbell » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:44 pm

Sarah Bellum wrote:
chiggerbit wrote:...DE's gang....

We prefer acolytes. :wink:

Pitter Patter
Here they come
Making a Mess
'Til the day is done
Itchy Nasty
Full of mites
They live in your house
And they Like to bite knights.
Pretty Soon
You will fall ill
Sick as a Dog
To the Plague rat's will
For the Plague
They do carry
And with one small bite
Another death does not tarry
You cannot Run
And there is no might
That will stay you from
The Plague rat's bite.

~Lady Bronwen Huntress
Cosmic Cowbell

Postby Sarah Bellum » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:51 am

Charming.

Sorry, I forgot we all have to hate DE here. He's bad. He had a crazy theory. RI is only about completely rational theories. Bad DE.
Sarah Bellum

Postby Cosmic Cowbell » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:43 am

Cosmic Cowbell

Postby Foote Hertz » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:10 pm

i prefer electrolytes

Col. Quisp wrote:Derf....I get it now...we've all been duped into unwitting participation in a demented ARG.

i fold.

Except I need to find out who set this whole social experiment up!

-quote-
Kade's Korner

MONDAY, MARCH 9, 2009

Welcome to the board, Eve.
I see there is some confusion about my last post. I think the confusion stems from a continued failure to realize what the Rigorous Intuition site is all about. I have read many of the posts of "Dream's End" there (harder to search because he was banned) and he was, indeed, a bit trollish at times. But does that explain the open embrace of the Queen of Trolls herself?

Well after it was decided "Et in Arcadia Ego Eve" had pushed DE to some sort of paranoid mania via her regular posts on the RI blog and numerous emails to him under a variety of different names, and well after it was accepted by all that her actions had deeply damaged the "community" of posters at RI, we find this scathing indictment of her by Jeff Wells and others when she first makes appearance under her own name...if by scathing indictment we mean" welcomed with a wink and a smile."

Obviously this was missed by many or the debate would be raging whether the current implosion of the board is a case of "controlled demolition"...perhaps even an "inside job".

LIHOP? MIHOP? IHOP?

Shows about over, folks. Please watch your step on the way out.
Posted by B. F. Kade at 4:24 AM
-end quote-

(for fun, b. f. kade is also anagramatically "de kafb" - kafb is Kirtland AFB - oo ee oo - "just poppin' apophenic wheelies" - ("b dekaf?"))
Foote Hertz

Postby nathan28 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:19 pm

...so many retarded inside jokes on the Evenet. oh well.
nathan28

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion