PEHI/ISGP

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: PEHI/ISGP

Postby cptmarginal » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:20 pm

From that ISGP "First Cercle documents ever" page:

At this point well over a hundred pages of biographical information has been written based on these names, as well as a new Cercle essay, also well over a hundred pages long - likely to be published as part of a book some day. The scope this book is much broader than just Le Cercle and goes much deeper than ISGP ever went.

And maybe some will notice: Yes, I had expected it for years and now Baron Benoit de Bonvoisin is actually identified as a participant in Cercle meetings. That's huge news, because Baron de Bonvoisn is the most key name in the Belgian X-Dossiers. The baron was connected to fascist organizations around Europe (as is much of Le Cercle) and by various witnesses named as a sadistic child abuser. A careful analysis shows that the baron actually knew at least three of the pedophile pimps in the X-Dossiers and seems to have been a key person in the blackmail of establishment officials. He is already known to have had major intelligence connections on both sides of the Atlantic, but the Cercle shows with virtual certainty that de Bonvoisin was a CIA asset - which actually only makes sense. Huge breakthrough.

P.S.: Sorry R., I'll still pay for the lists... I suck.

Author: Joël van der Reijden

Meanwhile Teacher initially doubted the authenticity of these documents on his Deep Politics thread, but quickly changed his mind after taking a look.
cptmarginal

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to General Discussion