Wired on Georgia Guidestones

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Wired on Georgia Guidestones

Postby Simulist » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:58 pm

Yeah. I realized that as you were posting. ;)

Simulist wrote:
JackRiddler wrote:The conspiratainment value-creation cycle now shifts to the inevitable fictionalization, a web series with ARG.

http://www.wired.com/magazine/2012/02/g ... -landmark/

http://www.fangoria.com/index.php/blogs ... web-series

http://guidestones.org/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4N-6LDewSY

Decode (yawn) The Mystery!

I think the reaction shots at 1:21 were people who had to sit through this movie web series schlock.
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Searcher08 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Hey, it's part X-files, part da Vinci Code!

I may not be able to type more...
there is
a strange shape
at the win~~~~~~~~

Simulist wrote:Yeah. I realized that as you were posting. ;)

Simulist wrote:
JackRiddler wrote:The conspiratainment value-creation cycle now shifts to the inevitable fictionalization, a web series with ARG.

http://www.wired.com/magazine/2012/02/g ... -landmark/

http://www.fangoria.com/index.php/blogs ... web-series

http://guidestones.org/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4N-6LDewSY

Decode (yawn) The Mystery!

I think the reaction shots at 1:21 were people who had to sit through this movie web series schlock.
Searcher08

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:10 pm

Wired Magazine is a CIA psyops flagship to contain nerdy know-too-much-sters ripe for recruiting into The Machine.

Indoctrinating that potential demographic in social-control principles is an ongoing project.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Col. Quisp » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:12 pm

What the ??? Now someone took the cube out and broke it to pieces. It had other things etched on the other sides, like MM, 16, 8, and JAM, besides the 20 and 14. Is this some kind of joke?

Col. Quisp

Postby zangtang » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:17 pm

well, its neck and neck....officially, it was removed and destroyed because it was 'onofficial'.....some interloper playing a (extremely well crafted) prank

- otoh, thats just more mystic ritual mindfuckery, and the resultant gap will soon feature an 'official' update stone with 'the big damage' encoded in yet more hard to fathom
i swear they they make it up as they go numerology.

I've forgotten my latin so cant recall MM oh hold on.....2000 hmmn - master mason seems a little 'janet and john'......
certainly hope JAM is no cack numero-nonsense but a welcome return for the.............Justified Ancients of Mu
- because shit-dang, its just more fun that way! - what say you?

if we stumble along with the herd concensus, the bad guys wipe us all out 24th october - this year!!!!

and there was i gonna re-wallpaper the hall - mother-fuckers!!
zangtang

Postby Elvis » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:33 pm

I'm a little confused about the stones' ownership history, and why Elbert County bought the land right after the thing was erected, and why they care to maintain it, surveil it and remove "unofficial" additions. I gather that the guy with the sledgehammer is a county worker? And he seemed to have a clear mission to smash up the offending cube; or was that just so everyone there could get a piece?

:starz:
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby lucky » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:58 am

The Victorians had a name for things like the G stones .. A Folly - thats all I think it is a rich dude with too much time on his hands decides to freak out people ..lots of conspiracy theories and occult references all chislled in so the masses can 'geddit' unlike anything ancient in S.A or the UK, Cambodia etc etc etc where we are left to wonder.
There's holes in the sky where rain gets in
the holes are small
that's why rain is thin.
lucky

Postby RocketMan » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:53 pm

The thread title always makes me laugh.

I bet we're all more or less "wired on Georgia Guidestones"...
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby NaturalMystik » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:06 pm

Interesting. Seems to me like the numbers/letters on the cube were a call to action or meet amongst those in the know. Assuming the cube was meant to be pulled and other sides seen. News story travels through the media, the message is out.
Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling the transmission.
NaturalMystik

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:00 pm

Reports coming in that someone used explosives to demolish a portion of the Guidestones last night. God Bless America.

ELBERTON, Ga. — Part of a mysterious Georgia monument was destroyed overnight, leading to an active police investigation in Elberton, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

A Channel 2 Action News viewer shared photos of the Georgia Guidestones in which a part of the monument appears to have crumbled. Elberton police and the GBI are investigating how the monument was destroyed.

“The preliminary information indicates that unknown individuals detonated an explosive device at around 4:00 a.m. on Wednesday, July 6th. Elbert County Sheriff’s Office personnel responded to discover the explosion destroyed a large portion of the structure.”

GDOT has closed down roads in the area as local and state police investigate.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:20 pm

@plymouthian

Actual footage of the Georgia Guidestones being blown up.

Someone filmed it.

The game is afoot... Amazing.

[video at link]

Replying to
@plymouthian

Why destroy just one? What was written on that particular "guide stone," I wonder?

@Jellowasright
·
It was this one. I was there a few years ago and still have this photo.

Replying to
@plymouthian

What it looked like before they blew it up…

https://twitter.com/plymouthian/status/ ... _nBAhJoTQw
Belligerent Savant

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:49 pm

Considering one of the photos shows English and the other Swahili....

As for the footage, that's from a camera that's been mounted on a pole there for years. It's interesting that the footage is already online, but what's more interesting is that the camera wasn't destroyed in advance.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:01 pm

Always keep them guessing, eh? Even with what may outwardly seem to be relatively 'non-impactful' events or subplots.

Is the Swahili on the other side of the same stone (as the English version)? Or it's simply another example of a lazy twitter post.

(And here i am, not inspired enough to confirm my query myself)
Belligerent Savant

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:27 pm

They can't be other sides of the same stone if you check their position relative to the rest of the installation.

I wish the need for confirmation were a matter of inspiration levels for me, I'd use my free time much more judiciously. Since I have to know before hit "Submit," here we go. Funny how the detonator goes off at 4:03:33 am. The parking area and streetlight are off to the left of the frame and the explosion happens on the right.

Per Jimmy Wales: "The names of eight modern languages are inscribed along the long edges of the projecting rectangles, one per edge. Starting from due north and moving clockwise around so that the upper edge of the northeast rectangle is listed first, they are English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian."

The parking lot is to the north and the camerapole is to the Southwest, so I'm concluding the stone that got detonated was the "Swahili, Hindi" slab.

Note that setting up a charge behind it would allow you to park and exit a vehicle without showing up on that camera, too.
Wombaticus Rex

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion