Cathy, Mark, Colin, Roseanne To Speak on MK in L.A.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Roseanne's Baby

Postby IanEye » Fri May 15, 2009 5:04 pm

IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby lightningBugout » Fri May 15, 2009 5:20 pm

on that note, what exactly was the deal with Ira Levin whose fiction managed to predate 1) Ritual Abuse (Rosemary's Baby), 2) Mind Control (The Stepford Wives) and 3) Nazi survivals in North America (Boys from Brazil)?

Hugh?
"What's robbing a bank compared with founding a bank?" Bertolt Brecht
lightningBugout

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Cathy, Mark, Colin, Roseanne To Speak on MK in L.A.

Postby psynapz » Sat May 16, 2009 9:44 am

Cathy O'Brien wrote:"Many of the same criminals in control of the government today were in control of me," Cathy says. "And they are acutely aware that torture and trauma causes humankind to forget."
"it's clear to see that torture is not only archaic, but is actually a diversionary issue from more prevalent forms of mass mind manipulation being used on the human population."

She sounds exactly like HMW here. Hugh, were you a presidential model as well? :D

While [Mark Philips] lacks the published academic credentials as a scholar, professional writer, or mental health physician he is recognized internationally by mental health and law enforcement professionals as a credible authority on the secret science concerning external control of the mind. Throughout his career he also held a DoD issued Top Secret Security clearance as he was exposed to various classified behavioral modification projects. Mark was required to sign an oath of secrecy. To this day he's restricted by sedition laws from revealing certain specific still classified details that directly relates to his employment.

So despite having no credentials, he's nonetheless convinced many stakeholders in this particular marketplace of ideas, including both victim-treatment and perpetrator-investigation professionals, that he is a "credible authority" on MC. He claims to have a wealth of inside knowledge, including some big secrets he can tell us that he can't share, and just so happens to have become the most important person in the life of an attractive, uppity, outspoken asset with broken-down programming and no fear of giving congressional testimony.

Cathy was rescued in 1988 by Mark Phillips, a U.S. Intelligence insider knowledgeable on CIA mind-control techniques who acted after he was told by a Chinese Intelligence officer that Cathy and her then eight-year-old daughter, Kelly, were mind-controlled slaves of the U.S. government.

Upon learning that hot blondie and her give-her-a-couple-years daughter were in the program, he "acted" but it doesn't specify that he acted out of any kind of moral outrage or sense of obligation. Just that he jumped on that shit.

held on Friday June 5th, 2009 in Los Angeles. The event begins at 7PM at Hollywood United Methodist Church located at 6817 Franklin Avenue

First there's the 5th at 7pm. 5 and 7 in this context may or may not hold occult significance to the organizers. The street number is 6817, and without going into it, there seems to be a tremendous occult significance of the number 17, or at least psyop significance. This is all probably meaningless coincidence.

Coincidentally, it's held at a Methodist Church (MC = Mind Control & Christianity = mind control & Protestantism = religious gatekeeping). Easily just more masturbatory synchromysticism, but worth mentioning for the subconscious effect. In this context, I've read whole treatises against the letter M alone, for whatever any of that's actually worth. Nothing really in and of itself here, or anywhere, I wager.

But after all those stupid little coincidental pings that went off in my neural cloud as I read across that sentence, nothing stood out as prominently as the fact that it takes place on Franklin Avenue. If anyone here requires some explanation as to the significance of that word to the mind control and ritual abuse meme-scape, I don't know where to begin to help you, and perhaps a forum veteran can point you at a good starting link.

All probably nothing, maybe the cosmic giggle factor at work, maybe a sign from hyperdimensional intelligences that these folks are committing an historic act, Roseanne in tow, but maybe it's all just freakish paranoiac confirmation biasing on my part.

Good Karma PR is a small public relations firm dedicated to helping promote the works of those individuals and organizations that are doing something good for the world.

I think they do check out okay. My intuitive sense is that they mean well, at least in general. The selection of date, time and location? Could be another very subtle, creepy matter entirely. Or not. Could just be they know the pastor from a 9/11 truth rally and he wanted to help. Enough conjecture, just needed to point this out before it ate a tiny hole through my skull.

This event is supported by We Are Change Los Angeles.

Does anyone here have a hair across their ass about We Are Change? Their MO is to get up in the face of the global elite and their apologists with cameras and raw facts, sometimes even in the form of a question, occasionally in the format of a respectful sit-down interview. I would call them legit as well. Did you see those kids hounding Bloomberg on the subway? Wow...
“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
psynapz

The music there - It was hauntingly - Familiar

Postby IanEye » Sat May 16, 2009 10:03 am

psynapz wrote:This is all probably meaningless coincidence.

And the days go by
Like a strand in the wind
In the web that is my own
I begin again
Said to my friend
'Everything stops
Nothin' else matters...'

He was no more
Than a baby then
Well he
Seemed broken hearted...
Something within him

From the moment
That I first laid...
Eyes. On. Him.
All alone on the edge of
IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby 8bitagent » Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

I'd love to live in a world where all the stuff Arizona, Bryce, Obrien/Phillips, etc says is just all pure fictional fantasy. Where David Icke's "World's Biggest Secret" was 100% rubbish. Where Ted Gundersen was just a complete snake oil salesman talking up pure lies.

Of course, then that'd also be a world where the UN doesnt have global reach child kidnapping rings and Glaxo Kline Smith doesnt use poor black children as lab rats.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby psynapz » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:47 am

8bitagent wrote:I'd love to live in a world where all the stuff Arizona, Bryce, Obrien/Phillips, etc says is just all pure fictional fantasy. Where David Icke's "World's Biggest Secret" was 100% rubbish. Where Ted Gundersen was just a complete snake oil salesman talking up pure lies.

how many you betray.
you've taken everything.

terrible lie.
my head is filled with disease.
my skin is begging you please.
i'm on my hands and knees.
i want so much to believe.

I have lived in rolling waves of utter anguish over the last five years of study, dying for it all to be so simple as the terrible lie; the official version; for the majority consensus reality to be true. To be coddled by some paternal, external, omniscient deity, by the boy scouts in charge, by all the freak occurrences which have regressed against the comforting mean. By the unifying hatred of brown-skinned evildoers. By theories that actually fit the god damned data.

After almost five years of studying and in some cases refreshing on these subjects, and almost five years of ontological depression, a life-threatening case of the existential blues, and the doors of chapel perilous swinging shut and dead-bolting behind me upon entry, I can now honestly sympathize with Cypher. Ignorance is Bliss. The Matrix is a juicy steak.

I wanted my life to be filled with all the virtue of a righteous reductionist materialist capitalist. Rake up all the cash I can grow, screw the weak and stupid, and make my situation as awesome as possible, because life should be awesome. Like in the Jetsons and Star Trek. I just wanted a hovercar and a McMansion under increasingly awesome postwar governance I don't have to worry about because they really have everyone's best interests at heart, at least in the long run, right? Right?

But no. Instead we get a panopticon, KBR, MC/RAT, MILAB, PSYOP, Bluebeam, False-Flags, NWO's and we can't even trust the goddamned whistleblowers.

We get quantum wave states that somebody's gonna collapse for us if we don't collapse them ourselves. We get fake scarcity, poisoned food, poisoned water, poisoned air. Poisoned minds. WTF...

All I really wanted was just everything they promised me. All I seem to be getting is a swelling conspiracature. And Roseanne ain't helping.

...yet...?
“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
psynapz

Postby lightningBugout » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:49 pm

I've mulled it over several times and decided to go tonight with friends. The only downside is giving them $20 but hopefully I can make up for it by getting to the mike during the inevitable Q/A and maybe getting thrown out when I try to ask Mark Phillips what he has to say about charges he is a disinfoteer.

If anyone comes up with a tight, incisive question along those lines -- I might be willing to ask it for you. PM me.

TONIGHT- ONE NIGHT ONLY!
CIA MIND CONTROL:
Out Of Darkness Into The Light
A special presentation from two of the most successful U.S.
government whistleblowers, Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips.
Come hear their true life story of extraction and recovery
from the CIA 's MK-Ultra Mind Control project and how
we are ALL victims of Mind Control.

With celebrity guest Roseanne Barr
scheduled to appear!!

Also special guest speaker Colin A. Ross, M.D.
Internationally renowned clinician, researcher, author and lecturer in the field
of traumatic stress and trauma related disorders.
Dr. Ross is currently a consultant on the hit Showtime series
United States of Tara (1st season).

Friday June 5th, 2009
7PM - 10PM DOORS OPEN AT 6PM
Hollywood United Methodist Church
6817 Franklin Avenue (at Highland Ave.)
Hollywood, CA 90028
Near the Hollywood & Highland Center
lightningBugout

Postby Project Willow » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:14 pm

I would not go.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby lightningBugout » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:34 pm

I have two good friends accompanying me.
lightningBugout

Postby lightningBugout » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:59 pm

I'm going to leave for this in half an hour or so.

I probably won't be able to get a question in, but if I can I am trying to decide between laying it on the line and asking Phillips how anyone, including the audience and Cathy herself, are to know that he is not a handler; vs. asking her about this quote:

Sex, Lies, and Mind Control by Cathy OBrien wrote:My sexual exposure to Bill Clinton was extremely limited because I witnessed Bill Clinton involved in homosexual activity. I know that Bill Clinton is bisexual, leaning far more towards the homosexual end. Consider what's been done to our society since he's been in office. Just this past year, he ordered that we have "gay celebration month" in our school system. That's not gay "awareness" day. This is gay celebration month and Bill Clinton ordered it. It was Hilary Clinton that accessed my sex programming. It was Hilary that I was sexually exposed to. It is my experience that she, too, is bisexual, leaning far more towards a homosexual end.

esp. b/c the sponsoring org considers itself "progresive" and b/c, with prop 8 affirmed, this is a shit time to be supporting homophobic sentiments.

with the latter, my point would to lead into why they have chosen to align themselves so much with CT since, were they to focus more on the documented facts of the Mk documentation, they would likely gain more allies.
lightningBugout

Postby Username » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:18 am

~
It’s interesting how this story about Cathy O’Brien is gaining momentum at this time, I mean with Roseanne and The United States of Tara and all.

A question that has bothered me about Trance-Formation of America is, why no one has sued them for libel, especially since they implicate so many people, you’d think ONE (like Hilary maybe) would have said, “Hey this is B.S. I’m going to sue their socks off.” But noooo.. which means, what? Having this story out there serves some kind of purpose? What purpose does it serve? Many rich and powerful people have been named, accused of the most horrific deeds, and no one says a word about it? What gives?

It was kind of weird, the way I first learned about Trance-Formation of America. The neighborhood Thrift Store sold packages of used cassette tapes, in bags of 10 or 12, and sometimes I would purchase them and record over them, and sometimes I would listen to what others recorded. One of the tapes had someone reading TFoA on it, and it blew me away, as you can imagine. This was back in...idk, maybe ‘99 or 2000, at least a couple years before I ever heard of David Icke. Anyway, we didn’t own or even have access to a computer until 2004, so my conspiracy research along these lines had a slow beginning, which is okay, because I still don’t know what to think about it.

Spent some time reading over the 92 customer reviews for TfoA at Amazon There is a 4 star review from Kathleen Sullivan:

Kathleen Sullivan wrote:I knew Cathy O'Brien as a fellow government mind-control victim in the more distant past. We briefly reconnected in the mid-90s when I was encouraged to hire her common-law-husband, Mark Phillips, to deprogram my mind. Although my subsequent experiences with him were very negative and unhealthy, I am reasonably certain that the majority of Cathy's recollections in Trance Formation are probably valid. By using numerous personal examples, she does an excellent job of explaining how trauma, hypnosis, and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (metaphorical language) are effectively used by expert mind-control perpetrators to dissociate and control the minds of victims - from childhood on through adulthood. Because I waited until I'd remembered the bulk of my own traumatic experiences before reading her book, I successfully avoided memory contamination. Having journaled thousands of emerging memories, I was quite surprised that many of the phrases - containing metaphorical, double-meanings (NLP) - that had been used to control my mind, were exactly the same ones that she'd remembered! (My memories didn't come from Mark; I'd remembered and journaled most of them before hiring him.) Regardless of the identities of the alleged perpetrators whom Cathy names, the information that she provides about the use of mind-control "language" (combined Eriksonian hypnosis and NLP) can be very helpful for professionals working with mind-control survivors - if nothing else, as a translation guide. I would not use the book for more than that, however. After breaking away from Mark, I realized that by focusing on the metaphorical mental programming and visualized, alternative inner worlds that had been created in my mind by mental programmers, I conveniently avoided facing the most important reasons for my being severely dissociated. I'd been seriously hurt and betrayed, by many individuals, particularly those who society expected to protect and love me. As I redirected my attention onto working through my foundational betrayal pain with the help of qualified mental health professionals, I was able to integrate. I also caution readers not to internalize the pervasive fear strongly expressed in Cathy's book. Such abject fear and hopelessness are often expressed by mind-control survivors in their books. After all, this was their state of mind as victim-slaves! Only as we begin to experience more "normal" life, and to interact mostly with "normal" people, do we begin to lose our deep dread that the world is going to be taken over by the people who hurt us - as our lives had been taken over by them in the past. Since I've chosen to interact mostly with people who were not victims in the past, I've discovered that regardless of what direction our country goes from here, reasonably decent people will not lose their ability to love and care for one another. And control-addicted perpetrators of mental control will always be the real prisoners - of themselves - because they will never be capable of experiencing real love and caring. (Raping, torturing, and snorting cocaine are totally inadequate substitutes for the real experience.) Because of this, they will always lose, whereas those who choose to live reasonably moral and decent lives, and to love and care about each other, will always win.

_______
Perhaps you’ve already seen this review by Jaye Beldo, and the reply from Mark Phillip’s?

It's pretty obvious Mark lacks a sense of humor. I mean he sounds like a real creep.
_______

About this event, now.

From pg. 1
With celebrity guest Roseanne Barr
scheduled to appear!!
Also special guest speaker Colin A. Ross, M.D.
Internationally renowned clinician, researcher, author and lecturer in the field
of traumatic stress and trauma related disorders.
Dr. Ross is currently a consultant on the hit Showtime series
United States of Tara (1st season).

Can’t say I’m a fan of Roseanne Barr. Wasn’t aware of her story about being a multiple.
It appears, from her blog, she has totally embraced the field of conspiracy theory, and maybe plans to save us all through Hollywood Kabbalah, the way Springmeier promotes salvation through Christ. idk

I recently watched the 1st season (12 / 30 min. episodes) of The United States of Tara, and thought it was pretty good. Certainly makes for some interesting conversation. I’d like to discuss it further here, if I knew which thread to use.

Streeb started a thread about it HERE, but it's hiding in the Culture Studies subforum, which no one will ever see.

Free has THIS THREAD, but it doesn't sound like they would like to discuss it.

Is there another thread about The United States of Tara I'm not aware of? I've been looking for conversation about it at the various survivor sites.
_______

Will be interested in hearing your full report LBO. $20 sounds like a pretty good deal to me. I would have gone.

Why would you not go Project Willow?
~
Last edited by Username on Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Username

Postby lightningBugout » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:26 am

Where to begin.

There is clearly a burgeoning Truth movement in Los Angeles and its not one I'd like any part of it, I think.

A crowd of over a hundred gathered in a Methodist church in the heart of tourist Hollywood. For starters this is not a neighborhood I frequent and surely not on a Friday night and yet still further not at 7pm.

The proprietor of Good Karma PR welcomes the crowd and rattles off thank yous and a statement of intent that culminates with the statement that "9/11 was a blatant false flag attack." The crowd roars. But it may as well be in code. My mom wouldn't know what false flag meant if Dick Cheney took a dump on her car and blamed it on Fidel Castro. And she is fairly hip. Suffice it to say there is a new semiotics being tested out in realtime this evening. Or maybe its already worked out just new to me.

The event is a benefit for Children of the Night, what sounds like a fucking kickass organization that works with child and adolescent prostitutes in Hollywood. So, Roseanne steps on stage. People cheer alot but I can't remember what she says, really. What does stand out is a cute line about how nice it is to be gathered to hear truth in a church, which is more often used to suppress the truth. Fair enough. Lois Lee, the director of Children of the Night comes on next. Tells a very sweet story about hiring one of those catering trucks you see whenever a Hollywood produdction is at hand, and that's almost every day. Lee hires them on Thanksgiving and Christmas for the kids she works with. She comes off, to me, as the most inspiring figure of the evening.

Mark Phillips tells his story and I haven't heard it before. He believes the CIA (maybe even OSS) used primitive computers to measure and track the aptitudes of American students while he was growing up. He was chosen, he tells us, because he couldn't talk due to a terrible stutter. I am assuming this reasoning is based on the idea that spooks aren't s'posed to "talk" about their nefarious doings. Regardless, he finds himself working for the medical instruments company (Ampax?) who furnished various MK Ultra experiments. In the mid 1980s he has a business venture that takes him to China. It's not entirely clear what happened save that he is made aware, by a Chinese intelligence agent, of Cathy's existence and her ownership by a country music entertainer. This is pretty much the dramatic culmination of his story.

Cathy comes on stage to brief applause. Most of what she says I've heard in the available Tubes. I've actually done very limited research on her or Mark and still, 90% of what she says is repetitive to me. If anything new has been added, its reference to torture in the news. She, like Mark, talk about how "torture is used to put information *in*, not take it *out*." Some lines about how people all over are "waking up." Some lines about the criminals in the "shadow goverment." Now, speaking positively, I will say her explanation of the logistics that brought her into contact with the NWO bunch are much more believable hearing them in person, if still a bit fuzzy. Her dad molests her, the feds bust him but offer to let him off if he gives his daughter over to child porn and/or experimentation. She meets Gerald Ford when he is a state politician. Etc. At the name Gerald Ford, the crowd gasps. This is my first real insight into the audience -- this does not appear to be a crowd who have read a great deal about TBMC. Cathy delivers the same line about her father "bragging that he replaced [her] mother's nipple with his penis." The crowd gasps sympathetically. This is the first moment I am creeped out. Cathy's entire story of liberation is told in the same practiced tone as I have heard it before. As though one could edit the video from one talk with the audio from another and it would be seamless. It is as though she appears as close to being free as she could without being free. To remind you I'm flying on my intuition to make sense of this whole mess. There is no mention of other survivors. There is no description of how Phillips freed her. There is limited mention of her daughter.

Then it is done. And big surprise - there is no Q/A. Which strikes me as very strange but in retrospect, completely obvious. Of course they weren't going to allow questions. What the hell was I thinking?

The crowd adjourns to the small lobby. People swarm the tables. A higher percentage of the audience buys books than seem normal for such events. I wait to talk to Ross and overhear lots of conversations. "More like National Psy-Ops radio" one person says. I think of the Manatee. A woman with a very lazy eye is handing out poorly printed color copies of a webpage about chemtrails. There is a girl with a crazy outfit who smells bad mumbling to herself in line. If this represents the revolution, we are in trouble. Clearly within the crowd there are people that I didn't talk to who would've struck me as insightful. People I might've liked having a drink with, but I can only comment on the larger group. They give off an air of naivete. As though the logistics of someone like Phillips being incredibly complicated have probably not occurred to them. And O'Brien's rather transparent 2 minute sales pitch for her book - which can help *anyone* heal from their traumas has apparently raised few concerns, given the swiftly dissipating stack of books and the flurry of twenty dollar bills outstretched.

I haven't mentioned Ross' talk, have I. It was in there, right before Mark. And it was exactly as expected. A nice powerpoint of Bluebird, more or less. A couple of fucking terrifying Jose Delgado quotes that I had not heard. One about how we do not have a "right to think freely." I believe. What's most interesting to me is the list of project names that followed MK Ultra et al, programs that appear to be from the 1970's and 1980's. I jot all of these down fervently, mostly looking for information about the one I was involved in. But thats all he has, names, when I ask him later.

It should be noted that Ross flew out to LA on his own dime. I find that meaningful and it changes my impression of him a bit.

And finally, and, to me, most important to share - I counted 4 handlers in the audience. Two with slaves in tow, pretty much out in the open. I't's pretty fucking obvious. If you're skeptical, I'm not gonna share more on the board but you can PM me.

I just got home, took my dog out and had some of the fresh almond ice cream I made this afternoon. As I ate I realized that I'm angry. Angry because I am no less confused. I've concluded that I've read the vast majority of information that is out there. I trust my ability to discern the bullshit from the real deal. But we still know almost nothing, really. Of the whole picture.

Cathy mentioned the "most dangerous game" story with Dick chasing her on his ranch in Wyoming. But I flash to Lynne Cheney's book about the humanities, and her contrived denunciation of Foucault therein and I feel the deep cognitive dissonance. The size of his cock as daming evidence aside, do I think Dick Cheney hunts people for sport on his ranch? Not really. This seems plausible only when I reduce him to the caricature of an evil mastermind which the left created as a therapeutic golem after it became clear that we were in for a long ugly 8 years.

I'm left feeling empty. The same old limited information mixed with the same old set of lies.

ps. That link to Mark Phillips reply above? It should be noted that his reply sounds *exactly* like ones I have read by Michael Aquino in response to Napolis and others who peg him as a programmer, with exactly the same tone accusing the author of lurid "sexual fantasies."

pps. And I should make sure to mention -- I am that much more grateful for this here fucked up bulletin board on which I procrastinate daily from the book I'm writing, but reveals itself, for the umpteenth time now, to be an oasis of rare convergence where people who are smart as fuck and yet even more skeptical come to talk about things that are more often talked about by people who don't mostly seem so smart and even less so skeptical. Rigorous Intuition - I thank each and every one of you for being neither gullible or credulous. Thanks, I appreciate you all.
Last edited by lightningBugout on Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
lightningBugout

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:29 am

Thanks for the report, lBo.

Gee, a well-intentioned celebrity and a whistleblowing medical expert set up for a mixer with mind-control disinfoteers on June 5 in LA, the 41st anniversary of the CIA's murder of Senator Robert Kennedy in LA with a hypnoprogrammed patsy firing blanks and taking the fall, Sirhan Sirhan.

See a CIA priming article from May 27, 2009 for this CIA hypnosis vs RFK anniversary in this thread. Note my comment-
http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewt ... 826#265826

No surprise. I think Ross and Roseanne are straight up.
But not the O'Brien/Philips show which is straight Langley.

How do I know the O'Brien/Philips show and Brice Taylor show are fakes?
Because their scripts are designed using keyword hijacking, just like lots of CIA disinfo, to scientifically maximize the confusion factor.
(Interference theory relies on the 'similarity paradox.')

The hijacked elements from real CIA scandals:

1) "Presidential model" with all those names evoking 'now way!' incredulity
2) "Warned by a Chinese intelligence officer"

The real CIA scandals:

1A) Re: Gerald Ford and MKULTRA.

http://www.maebrussell.com/Frank%20Olso ... -8-02.html

In 1975 Ford had to meet with the widow of Frank Olson.
That's a very sad photo of this shattered women shaking hands with Ford.

Olson was talking too much about US biowarfare during Korea and dosed with LSD to be interrogated. He was later smashed in the head and thrown out a high window with the cover story of suicide.

Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld were trying to cover this up during the Ford years of so much CIA dirty laundry.

1B) The CIA attempted to discredit Indonesia's strongman Sukarno by making porn films with impersonators, one involving wearing a latex face mask. Bing Crosby and his brother had a studio and helped the CIA in this nonsense.

Hence both the reference to national leaders by the disinfoteers and to Bob Hope by Brice's 'Thanks for the Memories' book title. That was Bob Hope's theme song for decades and, of course, Hope and Crosby were film partners for decades, too.

Oh, and one of those CIA fake porn films was called...'Happy Days.'
Just another KH of many during the Church Committee hearings.

The CIA's attempted sex smear on Sukarno was written up in a 1976 book by retired CIA agent, Joseph Burholder Smith, called 'Portrait of a Cold Warrior' and cited by William Blum in his 1985 book, 'The CIA, A Forgotten History' republished in the 1990s as 'Killing Hope: U.S. Military and C.I.A. Interventions Since World War II.' (Burholder probably submitted his book to CIA for review long before publishing so they would've known this could come out during the Church Committee hearings.)

My 2004 edition of Blum has the Sukarno sex film info on page 102 with footnotes on page 405 for those playing along at home.

This CIA fake porn film history was recounted again in a 1996 book by Evan Thomas with the grandiose framing title, 'The Very Best Men: Four Who Dared: The Early Years of the CIA,' where he spotlighted the cover operations side of Frank Wisner, Richard Bissell, Tracy Barnes, and Desmond FitzGerald.

[url]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0684825384/qid=1100884935/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-0972584-9458462?
v=glance&s=books[/url]

http://www.artsjournal.com/herman/archi ... ankst.html

2) Read 'The Control of Candy Jones' by Donald Bain (1976) for the real deal, not disinfo. Unfortunately, that stage name for Jessica Wilcox, a former celebrity model, makes her story sound like it would be the fake. It's not.

A real victim of CIA hypnoprogramming, Jessica Wilcox (stage name 'Candy Jones') was sent on trips to Taiwan, a place loaded with CIA contacts in the early 1960s. There she endured what seemed like torture testing to see if her alter personality could take it and if the dissociation would be maintained.
Hence the Chinese reference by the O'Brien/Philips show.

Candy Jones' CIA hypnoprogramming was accidentally discovered by her husband in 1972. He started making audio tapes of spontaneous and induced trance sessions using regression to find out what had happened to her. The FBI in 1960 first appealed to her Cold war patriotism to serve as a mail drop. Then they sent her to meet a doctor in Oakland who had treated her during a World War II USO tour. This doctor then drugged and hypnotized her and even set her up for suicide.

Many decoy movies and tv shows have been made to muddy this history.

An early example is 'The Eyes of Laura Mars' (1978), shortly after the book about Candy Jones was published.

"The sequence where Laura Mars photographs a group of models against a backdrop of two burning cars"

CIA is recruiting women and so their abuse of women is bad for their business. Hence 'The United States of Tara,' and other recent fictionalizations.
Last edited by Hugh Manatee Wins on Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby lightningBugout » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:37 am

Holy shit Hugh, how the FUCK did I miss the date? I feel like suck a fucking Klown and realizing it makes me feel sick to my stomach.

the Manatee wrote:CIA is recruiting women and so their abuse of women is bad for their business. Hence 'The United States of Tara,' and other recent fictionalizations.

Agreed and sort of confused why there hasn't been something like daily discussion here about Tara and the other one (is it called Mockingbird? No, couldnt be...what is it called again, the FOX one?)
lightningBugout

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:33 am

lightningBugout wrote:Holy shit Hugh, how the FUCK did I miss the date? I feel like suck a fucking Klown and realizing it makes me feel sick to my stomach.

Heh. I was distracted by the casting and subject.

I only just noticed the date of this event, too, while I was wondering why RI didn't have an RFK thread up. I shoulda kicked last year's.

the Manatee wrote:CIA is recruiting women and so their abuse of women is bad for their business. Hence 'The United States of Tara,' and other recent fictionalizations.

Agreed and sort of confused why there hasn't been something like daily discussion here about Tara and the other one (is it called Mockingbird? No, couldnt be...what is it called again, the FOX one?)

'Dollhouse.'
And RI has chewed on that nasty psyops show, a long thread somewhere...
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion