Coincidence Theorist's Guide to Ritual Abuse / Mind Control

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Free » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:38 pm

Oyeboten wrote:
A person seeking aid or relief and memory-retreival for what they feel to have be a legacy of supression and trauma from possible Ritual Abuse, MKUltra, Mind-Control, or, UFO related events of childhood or since...

How would that person elect a savvy Therapist, or Hypnotic-Therapist, without running the risk that the Psychiatrist/Psychologist, is not in some way affiliated with, or part of the scheme, and, poised to manage damage-controll for their intersts, and, to favor the interests of their covert allegience, over the interests of the Patient?

This is an important question. The fact that therapists were implicated in the torture at Guantanamo and many members of their association defended their right to be there emphasizes the obvious- that just because someone is a therapist, or a therapist specialized in trauma, ra or mc, doesn't mean that they are trustworthy.

But, there's no way to get around facing this problem, because I seriously doubt that a person who's gone through extreme abuse and/or trauma based mind control, would be able to heal without help from other people, and the most important among these support people would be a qualified therapist.

Boy, I sure hope it doesn't seem pretentious that I'm quoting myself by copying my post from the MC and Delusions thread below. But it's the easiest way to begin to address Oyeboten's question about finding a safe therapist.

*I wrote the part about medications NOT TO TELL ANYONE WHAT THEY SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT DO. Everyone can decide for themselves how they want to deal with this issue. But I wanted to mention it because for me it has been possible to go through horrific memories and dismantle sophisticated programming without taking drugs so I just wanted to share my experience that it is possible.

POST FROM MC and DELUSIONS THREAD:

* Important caveat: The following are my personal opinions. Everyone is different and the paths to healing are many. So please, take what you like and leave the rest.

Re: Therapy and therapists

I agree. it sucks that there are so many incompetent (and worse) therapists around. Finding a good one isn't an easy thing, but I do think that there are some bright spots compared to the recent past.

They may be few and far between, but there ARE therapists who understand how to help you dismantle the programming. To find one near you (just some ideas) I would contact leaders in the field (check out the book "Ritual Abuse in the 21st Century") and ask for referrals.

If there are no therapists of this caliber in your location, you could try to find a therapist who is a brave, good person, who wants to help you and is willing to do work to learn and get additional training about MC issues and programming from therapists in other locations.

There are other possibilities, like going to an in-house treatment program, but since I've never done that, I can't really say anything meaningful about it.

In the meantime, do everything you can to create more stability in your life. The more chaotic and unsafe your present day life is, the harder it is to deal with past trauma.

Very important point: If you've determined or strongly suspect that family members or others were mc perps- get away and stay away from them. I know it can be hard. As humans we are biologically programmed to bond with family members, but if you can't do this, it will probably be your undoing. There are lots of good and loving people out there, but if your family did this to you, they don't fall into that category.

You should also look very carefully at any relations that are deep and supportive like family is supposed to be, in order to avoid exchanging one toxic user for another - carefully monitor the choice of lovers, therapists, close friends, etc.

Self-healing

When I first started healing from this, I felt like I would have needed 2-3 hours of therapy every day, which of course was unrealistic. Instead, I learned and utilized many self-healing methods. I'll do another post about this, but some that I use are: qigong, EFT, TRE (Trauma Releasing Exercise) and 12 step programs which are free and provide an amazing support network. Also, I strongly believe that gradually weaning oneself off of the multiple addictions that most of us have adopted to cope with the pain is key.

Medications

I know that some people need to take medications and have been helped by them, but I've always avoided them and taken the natural route. The way I see it is that I have enough problems without adding addiction to pharmaceutical drugs to the list. Besides, drugs and alcohol burn up qi (life force or vitality) and I need my qi to deal with this very challenging problem. When memories are surfacing and I'm in pain, the only thing I've taken has been kava kava extract which relaxes me and helps me get through it.

Dirty Therapists

I think that avoiding paranoia is valuable, but I want to say something about dirty therapists because, unfortunately, they are out there. I have a survivor friend who is very committed to her recovery and healing and who I have a lot of respect for, who spent over ten years of her life being handled by her therapist. She would go to therapy in the day, when her workaholic husband was at work and end up spending many hours in another alter state, helping her therapist run a cult-related business.

She would probably tell you (and I asked her permission before writing this) not be blinded or bowled over by degrees, high fees or supposed "expertise" in trauma or ra recovery. Be alert for any signs of manipulation or attempts to trigger programming. When she first went to him she knew zero about programming, if she had known about it there were some super-obvious red flags. (He has a penchant for the Wizard of Oz and even had an Oz poster in his waiting room!)

Anyway, one thing you can do is to look for info on well-known therapists out on sites like this. If there is some sort of consensus that he/she may be dirty, or lots of controversy - stay away.
Free

Blog: View Blog (0)

Bump for relevance

Postby cptmarginal » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:56 am

Stephen Morgan » Tue May 26, 2009 12:53 pm wrote:There can certainly be no conceivable link between the fanatical right wing politics of John G Schmitz and the sexual predations of his daughter, Mary Kay LeTourneau, upon her male student. Nor, indeed, upon his purported abuse of her. No doubt it's also a conincidence that both father and daughter molested their students while working as teachers, in his case whilst he was a congressman. his much-vaunted commitment to family values is the only explanation for the involvement he took in the raising of the family he had by his German mistress, and certainly in was an unfortunate accident that the son he had by her was nearly castrated in an "accident" in the home, it would be churlish to bring his history of child sex abuse into the terrible suffering his some was unfortunate enough to suffer. The abilities of such a man to raise children can hardly be doubted, as one of his sons was special assistant to Ed Meese during the Promis scandal, went on the be INspector General at the pentagon when it was discovered that several trillion dollars was mysteriously missing and later went off to run Blackwater Security. No doubt the lad's attachment to Baron von Steuban, the notorious gay freemason, just shows his love of the history of his country's military while he worked for it. His younger brother offers even more evidence of a well-adjusted family, having worked for GHWB during Iran/contra and then being involved in the offical 9/11 investigation. Jeb Bush's marriage to Mark Kay's sister-in-law goes to show that one happy family knows another. John Schmitz refusing custody of his two youngest children when their mother died just goes to show that even a dedicated parent can only deal with so many children. It's just lucky the mother was so friendly with Jeanne Dixon, who could psychically nourish them. As for his sexually mutilated child, well that the cause of his condition is so similar to that in "Hair of the Alien" shows that this is an occupational hazard of sleeping, and the hair being tied in a square knot and apparently intentionally place just goes to show that the human mind can find limitless patterns in nature.
cptmarginal

Re: Coincidence Theorist's Guide to Ritual Abuse / Mind Cont

Postby thrulookingglass » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:13 pm

I re-read some of Stephen's (not the Morrissey spelling) posts having past them by somehow as poignant and insightful as they are. Disturbing. Knowing that a few teachers in my high school "slept" with some students, I don't find this terribly disturbing. Not trying to make light of things but people drop chemical weapons on one another and we barely bat an eye. "Satanic Paedophilia", something I wish I've never heard of, has become a recurring subject here and also an issue that disturbs my consciousness.

I've had abduction experiences. I remember interacting with beings around the age of two even. I thought they were friends. I have a strange birthday 26/3/73 or the American 3/26/73. Islam was said to be split into 73 factions before end times/revelation. From what I've heard there are supposed to be 72 names for God/the devil and one hidden name, the real name, the one that's never to be spoken. The (stolen) obelisk outside the Vatican, which is a spoil of war taken from heliopolis, is said to weigh 326 metric tons and placed on iron feet originally (the 26th element) that rusted away. The "Christ angle", which I've yet to determine whom first called it such, is said to be 26.3 degrees matching the angle heading into the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid. Edgar Cayce said that when the purpose of the great pyramid is known, revelation will begin. It is my firm belief that the great pyramid acted as a charging device for the ark of the covenant which occupied the sarcophagus in the King's Chamber. I've been to hell in a dream once. I've even "walked with God" perhaps in dream. Seen the stereotypical Jesus very briefly in a dream. Once I was so terrified while being examined by the Grey's I called out to Jesus to help and met a vision of myself in a strange form which comforted me. I believe I may have entered a merkabah, or vessel for the soul. I'm not very "Christian". I hate their attitude towards sex and homosexuality. I was harassed in high school just for "looking gay". Shoved into a wall pretty hard once for just looking gay. I swore I'd never discriminate against a homosexual ever again in my life after that. Sometimes I think sex was polluted by religions on purpose. To.charge it with negative energy rather than positive.

Occulted rule. That's what we're dealing with. I also think a good God wouldn't have allowed us to build atom bombs, chemical weapons, war.

Who is YWYH?

Some say he's Enki from the Sumerian legends. I am the God of a thousand names. Known anyone good who makes use of aliases?

I've talked to a being who claimed to be God. He lied to me profusely.

Knowledge is power.

All war is built upon deceit.

Covid is here. I've heard people the world over have been experiencing more vivid dreams. No one knows how it's transmitted. Jesus claimed demons create disease. Demons aren't entities, but ill will (extremely ill in this case) such as war, famine, pestilence, rascism, violence, things that foster stress upon your/our consciousness.

I'm a pacifist. Anarcho-syndicalist. Male patriarchal rule disturbs me. The right hand path is masculine, the left feminine, or so I'm told.

My previous address was #73. It just happened that way. I've had psychic moments where I've realized I've seen things in dreams that eventually happened in real life.

Cannabis has helped me witness the transference from normal consciousness into sleep. Sometimes it seems like a being helps take you there.

We all might be naturally connected to the aether...
And something has found a way to suppress that.

" Some say it's just a part of it
We've got to fulfill the book... "

Not a big fan of the KJV. God lies to Samson.

With great power comes great responsibility.

I don't know what all of this means.

I wandered upon this site in search of truth. That and a profound hatred for the W administration.

We've watched two Kennedys die knowing it was a grand conspiracy. Watched MLK Jr die, Malcom X die and known it was a grand conspiracy. Watched 9/11 happen and known it was a grand conspiracy.

In order for evil to be fought, it must be known.

Who kills their own son in order for sins to be forgiven?

From here I've heard that an intelligent, innocent, male needs to be sacrificed as some satanic ritual to take place. Don't know if I believe that. Helps if they're a loner I've heard.

I had always thought that what the Grey's put deep into my subconscious wasn't meant to be known. If I was meant to know it, I would.

The Grey's function as a collective. All thoughts are shared within the group perhaps the entire race. Individuality was cast aside in order for a peaceful coexistence to occur.

Or we could be trapped in the matrix. The master doesn't want to be known.

Knowing your under mind control is the first step in stopping it.

"I'm very scared for this world, I'm very scared for me (say, say, the light)
Eviscerate your memory" - r.e.m. you are the everything

Has anyone ever heard that it's iron chains that take the devil's powers away?

My element is iron.

No one should ever worship war.

The Ares is here.

The Ram is here.

Come get me.

I AM

the keeper of the light.

The carrier of the sacred flame.

A descendant of the Elohim.

Come get me.
thrulookingglass

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:43 am

Hard act to follow.

Jacob wrestled God to a tie, per the KJV.

Enoch walked with God. And that's the only explanation it gets in the Bibble.

I once dreamed the devil was chasing me, in an X-men video game for Super Nintendo. To vanquish him, in the dream, I started praying the Lord's Prayer, as it was taught me. When I woke up my bedroom door was open and the light was on, as if I had been running down the hallway away from it.

I have been known to sleepwalk from time to time. Especially if drinking alcohol.

I remember my dreams much more when I abstain from marijuana products.
When I first stopped, my dreams were scarily vivid.

When I stopped drinking, my dreams didn't change noticeably, but I slept better.

I only know about Enki because of a song on System of a Down's first album.
I think it is track 9.
I looked into it. Google was young back then. I went to a library.
And Ishkur, Ishkur motherfucker!

Dreams. That's where it's at. Science doesn't explain them, has no real idea what the brain is doing. But it knows we need them. Alcohol suppresses them too. Drunks get waking dreams, when their brain demands it in absence of REM sleep. Hallucinations, basically.
Not enough attention is paid to dreams. I mean, individuals pay attention, but the modern world at large, not even a footnote.
In the Bibble, dreams change the course of the world.
Interesting, that.

Lucid dreaming is a thing. I have done it.
I don't know what to make of "regular' dreams.
Let alone lucid dreaming.

Anything I could say would sound like new-agey crap. Even to myself.
But there's got to be something there. Something about dreams.

But I don't know how any of this helps with RA/MC. Maybe it does, accidentally. Good night.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby lucky » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:41 am

When I use to smoke dope I never dreamed or never recalled them. In my teens I use to look forward to going to bed as my dreams were like epic Hollywood productions vivid in colour and content. My lucid dreaming has only taken me to situations that could be very mundane in the narrative but a thought comes to me that I can do anything and and I elect to jump in the air and do multiple somersaults and on the rare occasion fly.My dreams these days are still pretty awesome. I have not had a nightmare since my early childhood - I'm 57 now.

That's me and dreams.
There's holes in the sky where rain gets in
the holes are small
that's why rain is thin.
lucky

Previous

Return to General Discussion