Fuck Obama

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Fuck Obama

Postby Grizzly » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:59 am

Watching some of this transition protocol, on T.V., at work. And got an overwhelming feeling of sadness, truth is, I want to believe ; I want the best for this country, and all countries but watching this I'm sobered by how much of a complete sham it all is...Always has been and will continue to be. Lot's of History, lot's of blood, lot's of betrayal... America is not a country, it's a business. Once that finally sinks in, it's clear nothing will change, except natentropy....
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby OP ED » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:34 pm

Grizzly » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:59 am wrote:Watching some of this transition protocol, on T.V., at work. And got an overwhelming feeling of sadness, truth is, I want to believe ; I want the best for this country, and all countries but watching this I'm sobered by how much of a complete sham it all is...Always has been and will continue to be. Lot's of History, lot's of blood, lot's of betrayal... America is not a country, it's a business. Once that finally sinks in, it's clear nothing will change, except natentropy....

I think it will be good for people. That's the only positive effect of how wrapped up in all this nonsense theater people have become through their social media arguments and suchlike. They've made a mistake because people have started paying attention on accident. A lot of these Trump people are true believers like all the poor deluded libs and leftists and varying brown folks who somehow fell for Obama. They're going to lose hope. Which is great, that's the first thing we need to do away with.
Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.

:: ::
S.H.C.R.
OP ED

Postby brekin » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:54 pm

The thing is Trump is going to make the Obama presidency look like Camelot 2000.
Sandwiched between W and Trump, Obama is really going to be reframed as a MLK-JFK political genius just for minding the store without being there when a new war started and staying off twitter.
Drone strikes, the unemployment, the racial tensions, cop animosity, etc. will all be minimized and diluted in hindsight.

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Grizzly » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:22 pm

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Elvis » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:58 pm

Searcher08 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:12 am wrote:
seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:56 pm wrote:only a couple hours left for Obama to take all of our guns.......

I wish him a happy retirement in Kenya and Jakarta, happiness in his career as a secret document forger, peace in his chosen Islamic faith and a long and happy marriage to Mike.

Does that cover every Beckian angle?

You left out "Marxist" :wink:
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:48 pm

"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby elfismiles » Sun May 06, 2018 9:17 am

BUMP - cuz, well, I kinda miss there being an actual pResident with intellect with charisma in the WH that I/we could be railing against.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Meanwhile ... back to our latest rabbit-hole reality:
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun May 06, 2018 11:56 am

"Intellect"? "Charisma"? I protest! All he did was perform those things. He was a walking, talking, droning Dorian Gray. Now that pretender has gone and the portrait of his soul has come to horrible life.

"He's a fake and a charmboy." (Zooey's unsparing but accurate assessment of Barack Obama Lane Coutell, in Salinger's Franny and Zooey.)
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby elfismiles » Mon May 07, 2018 2:16 pm

MacCruiskeen » 06 May 2018 15:56 wrote:"Intellect"? "Charisma"? I protest! All he did was perform those things. He was a walking, talking, droning Dorian Gray. Now that pretender has gone and the portrait of his soul has come to horrible life.

"He's a fake and a charmboy." (Zooey's unsparing but accurate assessment of Barack Obama Lane Coutell, in Salinger's Franny and Zooey.)

Wow - my rigorous intuition told me you'd protest.

Acting is being ...

I still voted against him and still don't like his pResidency ...

ETA: recall my many posts against him before...

elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Cordelia » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:45 am

Barack and Michelle Obama Sign Netflix Production Deal

Netflix has secured a deal with former President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obamato produce series and movies for the streaming service. The former first couple will, according to an announcement Monday from the company, potentially work on scripted and unscripted series as well as docu-series, documentary films, and features under the multi-year deal.

“One of the simple joys of our time in public service was getting to meet so many fascinating people from all walks of life, and to help them share their experiences with a wider audience,” said President Obama. “That’s why Michelle and I are so excited to partner with Netflix — we hope to cultivate and curate the talented, inspiring, creative voices who are able to promote greater empathy and understanding between peoples, and help them share their stories with the entire world.”

“Barack and I have always believed in the power of storytelling to inspire us, to make us think differently about the world around us, and to help us open our minds and hearts to others,” said Michelle Obama. “Netflix’s unparalleled service is a natural fit for the kinds of stories we want to share, and we look forward to starting this exciting new partnership.”

Signing the Obamas is the latest, and by far the biggest, in a string of moves by Netflix to lock up the entertainment industry’s highest-profile producers in exclusive production and development pacts. Last year, Netflix poached “Grey’s Anatomy” creator Shonda Rhimes from ABC Studios with a deal valued at more than $100 million. “Glee” creator Ryan Murphy jumped from his longtime home at 20th Century Fox Television earlier this year to also join Netflix. Murphy’s deal was reported at the time to be worth as much as $300 million. However, sources tell Variety that tally includes money that Murphy is expected to make from his current and former Fox series over the life of his Netflix contract, and that the true value of the deal is in line with that of Rhimes.

It is unknown how much the Obamas’ Netflix agreement is worth. In March, Penguin Random House signed the couple to a joint book deal that pays them a reported $65 million for their respective memoirs.

“Barack and Michelle Obama are among the world’s most respected and highly-recognized public figures and are uniquely positioned to discover and highlight stories of people who make a difference in their communities and strive to change the world for the better,” said Netflix Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos. “We are incredibly proud they have chosen to make Netflix the home for their formidable storytelling abilities.”

https://www.blackeoejournal.com/2018/05 ... tion-deal/

Ah, for the simple joys....... purchasing their humble Tudor mansion in Washington's Kalorama neighborhood for $8.1 million.

Image Image
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby Grizzly » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:06 pm

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:36 am

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Cordelia » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:46 pm

(We really don't care)...

...we hope to cultivate and curate the talented, inspiring, creative voices who are able to promote greater empathy and understanding between peoples, and help them share their stories with the entire world.”

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Re: Fuck the Obamas

Postby Cordelia » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:21 am

Onwards and upwards. $200+K per Speaking Fees (each), Netflix Deals, Book Sales...

Barack and Michelle Obama ‘Becoming’ billionaires?

https://thegrio.com/2018/11/18/barack-a ... lionaires/

"Becoming” sold more than 725,000 copies on its first day, according to Penguin Random House. That figure includes all formats and the Spanish-language version, which is available in paperback.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertai ... e85074305f

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh4l5q2U-b4

She's generously tithing her book tour tickets to charities; how creative.

The price tag to see Mrs. Obama on one of her stop can be hefty–they can range upwards to $2,750 for a meet and greet. However, 10 percent of ticket inventory from each stop are being given to local charities, schools, and community groups in each city the tour visits. Produced by Live Nation, the outing continues on to Washington D.C. later this week.

BECOMING: AN INTIMATE CONVERSATION WITH MICHELLE OBAMA DATES:

Saturday, November 17
Washington, DC
Capital One Arena

Saturday, November 24
Boston, MA
TD Garden

Sunday, November 25
Washington, DC
Capital One Arena

Thursday, November 29
Philadelphia, PA
Wells Fargo Center

Saturday, December 1
Brooklyn, NY
Barclays Center

More dates
: http://www.iamthevoluntourist.com/miche ... book-tour/

But she'll be finished before Christmas so they can shop some of the loot.

(No wonder I get them confused.)

Cordelia

Postby RocketMan » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:42 pm

If I were a vindictive person, I'd trawl the beginning part of this thread for the sneering the clear-eyed Obama skeptics got...

With this article (and photo) I believe this thread can be closed. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well ok, Obama's fuckery will continue, so fuck him more, but still...

https://grayzoneproject.com/2018/11/30/ ... 3ryXCtIkeI

“Just say thank you, please,” former President Obama told a room full of bankers, and boasted of making the US the world’s largest oil producer at an opulent gala with James Baker.

-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion