Fuck Doctors

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Fuck Doctors

Postby conniption » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:53 pm

Started this thread some time ago...
You're welcome to censor the title if it offends. Personally, I feel the same way about it.

Quoting me from the OP:
I may change the title of this thread later on, but damn I hate doctors.

I can't see how an honorable person, how anyone with the tiniest shread of decency, could possibly be affiliated with this level of corruption, greed and arrogance.

What a bunch of self-serving, soulless scumbags.

There, I said it.

~~~
Former Pfizer VP Michael Yeadon: ‘The Gloves Are Off,’ UK Government to Inject All 12-15-year-olds Without Parental Consent
By Dr. Mike Yeadon
Global Research, September 02, 2021
LifeSiteNews 31 August 2021

‘KNOWING WHAT I KNOW FROM 40 years TRAINING & PRACTISE IN TOXICOLOGY, BIOCHEMISTRY & PHARMACOLOGY, to participate in this extraordinary abuse of innocent children in our care can be classified in no other way than MURDER.’

Dr. Michael Yeadon, a former Pfizer vice president and chief scientist for allergy and respiratory, issued a warning to parents in the U.K. with school children between ages 12 and 15 years that the government is planning to inject experimental gene-based COVID-19 “vaccines” into them with or without parental consent, beginning next week.

Originally posted on a shared Telegram channel with Robin Monotti, Yeadon explained that children are not at any “measurable risk from SARS-CoV-2,” that there is “no benefit whatsoever” from these injections, that they are quite dangerous to young people, and are even proving to be ineffective against the virus.

Consequently, these shots only present serious risks, and no benefit, and “WILL ONLY RESULT IN PAIN, SUFFERING, LASTING INJURIES AND DEATH.”

With candor, he stated, “This extraordinary abuse of innocent children in our care can be classified in no other way than MURDER,” and he advised parents with kids in this age range to keep them home from school this fall “no matter what.”

Finally, he emphasized, COVID “has never been about a virus or public health. It’s wholly about control, totalitarian and irreversible control at that, and they’re nearly there.”

The full text of the message is below:

ALERT ALERT ALERT

ALL PARENTS IN U.K. WITH CHILDREN AGED 12-15 years

I’ve just been informed via someone senior in the vaccination authorities that they will begin VACCINATING ALL SCHOOL CHILDREN AGED 12 – 15 years old STARTING SEPTEMBER 6th 2021.

WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT.

Children are at no measurable risk from SARS-CoV-2 & no previously healthy child has died in U.K. after infection. Not one.

The vaccines are NOT SAFE. The USA reporting system VAERS is showing around 13,000 deaths in days to a few weeks after administration. A high % occur in the first 3 days. Around 70% of serious adverse events are thromboembolic in nature (blood clotting- or bleeding-related).

We know why this is: all of the gene-based vaccines cause our bodies to manufacture the virus spike protein & that spike protein triggers blood coagulation.

The next most common type of adverse events are neurological.

Death rates per million vaccinations are running everywhere at around 60X more than any previous vaccine.

Worse, thromboembolic events such as pulmonary embolisms, appear at over 400X the typical low rate after vaccination.

These events are serious, occur at a hideously elevated level & are at least as common in young people as in elderly people. The tendency is that younger people are having MORE SEVERE adverse events than older people.

There is literally no benefit whatsoever from this intervention. As stated, the children are unquestionably NOT AT RISK & vaccinating them WILL ONLY RESULT IN PAIN, SUFFERING, LASTING INJURIES AND DEATH.

Children rarely even become symptomatic & are very poor transmitters of the virus. This isn’t theory. It’s been studied & it pretty much doesn’t happen that children bring the virus into the home. In a large study, on not one occasion was a child the ‘index case’ – the first infected person in a household.

So if you’re told “it’s to protect vulnerable family members”, THAT IS A LIE.

The information emerging over time from U.K. & Israel is now showing clearly that the vaccines DO NOT EVEN WORK WELL. If there’s any benefit, it wanes.

Finally, the vaccines ARE NOT EVEN NECESSARY. There are good, safe & effective treatments.

IF YOU PERMIT THIS TO GO AHEAD I GUARANTEE THIS: THERE WILL BE AVOIDABLE DEATHS OF PERFECTLY HEALTHY CHILDREN, and severe illnesses in ten times as many.

And for no possible benefit.

KNOWING WHAT I KNOW FROM 40 years TRAINING & PRACTISE IN TOXICOLOGY, BIOCHEMISTRY & PHARMACOLOGY, to participate in this extraordinary abuse of innocent children in our care can be classified in no other way than MURDER.

It’s up to you. If I had a secondary school age child in U.K., I would not be returning them to school next month, no matter what.

The state is going to vaccinate everyone. The gloves are off. This has never been about a virus or public health. It’s wholly about control, totalitarian & irreversible control at that, and they’re nearly there.

PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WIDELY.

With somber best wishes,

Mike

https://www.globalresearch.ca/former-pf ... nt/5754655

~~~

This is a must see (highly recommended) video you posted on the CV thread, Harvey.

How long can this go on? Why isn't Fauci in jail?

Harvey » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:12 am wrote:
The wildly outsized fear I see

That is the whole point of Covid, the effect sought.

It looks very much as though Remdesivir was used in the US as a lethal injection. Despite its known toxicity massive quantities were purchased by the government at the outset as the official response to Covid, despite devastating side effects and lack of proven efficacy it was the only drug prescribed for Covid patients while all effective treatments were specifically prohibited. It could be that the bulk of 'Covid' deaths were actually Remdesivir poisoning.

If the video appears banned in your territory use an external search engine and view the cached version (acts as a proxy server) or use an external proxy server directly: >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/yGC0z9KwJ9KC/ <<<
conniption

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to General Discussion