Children Traumatized by School's Staged Alien Abduction

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Children Traumatized by School's Staged Alien Abduction

Postby elfismiles » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:25 pm

Simulist wrote:
elfismiles wrote:The indoctrination continues...

UK schools doing UFO crash drills
http://www.datelinezero.com/?p=4599

It sure does sound like there's an indoctrination effort afoot — in children and in adults.

What do you suppose the real purpose of it is, Elfismiles?

I wish I felt I had more of a bead on that Simulist.

On the one hand I truly think there is likely a "Grand UFO Deception" strategem by the PTB that has been in place since at least WW2.

On the other hand, I've always advocated the balanced investigation of UFOs as a model for critical thinking par excellence. So I don't want to seem too reactionary to the base idea that is allegedly behind these UK programs.

It's when there is a deceptive element in the program that I begin to bristle. Yet, even then, kids are pretty amazing and resilient. It's like my feelings about Candid Camera style deceptive Punk'd scenarios, like a lot of people I find the pranks interesting and often humerous. But in many of the situations they seem to go WAY too far. And I think they absolutely do have a desensitizing aspect - which may be the real point behind them.

And while cultivating critical thinking skills is a plus, there is a very creepy "Police State" mentality (from my perspective) when kids are indoctrinated at a young age into the Stasi / Private Eye / Espionage world / Surveillance Society we've created.

:shrug:
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Nordic » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Well, who is the woman, who quoted the man, who said that all of this was about the weaponification of space?

The man basically told her on his deathbed, he was some high-up mucky-muck .....

I'm sure some people here are quite familiar with it ....

(I'm still drinking my coffee ....)
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby streeb » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Code: Select all
Well, who is the woman, who quoted the man, who said that all of this was about the weaponification of space?

The man basically told her on his deathbed, he was some high-up mucky-muck .....

I'm sure some people here are quite familiar with it ....

(I'm still drinking my coffee ....)

You're thinking of Carol Rosin, who worked with Werner Von Braun
streeb

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Nordic » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:50 pm

streeb wrote:
You're thinking of Carol Rosin, who worked with Werner Von Braun

Yes! Thank you.

http://www.opednews.com/populum/linkfra ... nkid=90277

What the future holds?

Some of you may know the name Wernher von Braun. Articles that mention him tend to
pop up on ufology sites. In brief for those that have never heard the name, here is what wikipedia have to say.

"Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr[1] von Braun (March 23, 1912 – June 16, 1977) was one of the leading figures in the development of rocket technology in Nazi Germany and the United States. The German scientist, who led Nazi Germany's rocket development program (V-2) before and during World War II, entered the United States at the end of the war through the then-secret Operation Paperclip. He became a naturalized U.S. citizen and worked on the American ICBM program before joining NASA, where he served as director of NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center and the chief architect of the Saturn V launch vehicle, the superbooster that propelled the United States to the Moon[1]. He is generally regarded as the father of the United States space program."

Just before he died, he gave an interview to Carol Rosin, in which he basically said that in order to sustain the military-industrial complex that first a false threat of terrorists would be created and used on the public and then asteroids and finally a false alien threat. Well we have all seen the terrorist threat and it's quickly becoming tiresome for many. So perhaps a different enemy is what is needed? Considering his stature he's making quite a prediction in this interview. You can hear Carol Rosin talk about it below.

Source: Top Secret Research

In late 1973, NASA would finally loosen their lips a bit, as they confirmed that 25 astronauts had seen UFOs during lunar missions. Werner Von Braun, famous German rocket scientist, and head of the lunar exploration program, told Esotera magazine, that:

Extraterrestrial powers do exist, and they are more powerful than previously thought. I’m not authorized to give you any more details on the issue.

-- Werner Von Braun

http://ufos.about.com/od/nasaufos/p/ufosmoon4.htm

There is no doubt in my mind that Wernher von Braun knew about the extraterrestrial issue. He explained to me the reasons why weapons were going to be put into space, the enemies against whom we were going to build these weapons, and that all of that was a lie.

-- Dr. Carol Rosin

The first woman corporate manager of Fairchild Industries and was spokesperson for Wernher von Braun in the last years of his life.

Testimony of Dr. Carol Rosin. December 2000.

|Weaponizing Space|

As immense as that game is, there is a bigger one: Control through fear. As Wernher von Braun related to Dr. Carol Rosin, his spokesperson for the last 4 years of his life, a maniacal machine - the military, industrial, intelligence, laboratory complex - would go from Cold War, to Rogue Nations, to Global Terrorism (the stage we find ourselves at today), to the ultimate trump card: A hoaxed threat from space.

-- Steven M. Greer M.D.

The Disclosure Project: Cosmic Deception: Let the Citizen Beware. June, 2002.

|Space_Arms|War|

Dr. von Braun explained how he and his (unnamed, for now) associates had been taken to the crash site after most of the military were pulled back. They did a quick analysis of what they found. He told me the craft did not appear to be made of metal as we know metal on earth. He said it seemed to be created from something biological, like skin. I was lost as to what he indicated, other than thinking perhaps the craft was "alive." The recovered bodies were temporarily being kept in a nearby medical tent. They were small, very frail and had large heads. Their eyes were large. Their skin was grayish and reptilian in texture. He said it looked similar to the skin texture of rattle snakes he'd seen several times at White Sands. His inspection of the debris had even him puzzled: very thin, aluminum colored, like silvery chewing gum wrappers. Very light and extremely strong. The interior of the craft was nearly bare of equipment, as if the creatures and craft were part of a single unit.
-- Clark C. McClelland | Wernher Von Braun at Roswell

I asked him, Dr. von Braun, is it true that a Juno II we launched from here had other unknown craft accompany it back into the earth's atmosphere?

He looked at me with a bit of surprise, and said, Young man, yes we had such an encounter with a power that appears advanced beyond ours here. Stronger than we have assumed and unknown to us where their base is located. I cannot say much more other than we are entering into a closer contact with these unknown powers and perhaps within a short time, a few months or so of time, we will be capable of saying more.

-- Clark C. McClelland |
Nordic

Postby Simulist » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:52 pm

elfismiles wrote:
Simulist wrote:
elfismiles wrote:The indoctrination continues...

UK schools doing UFO crash drills
http://www.datelinezero.com/?p=4599

It sure does sound like there's an indoctrination effort afoot — in children and in adults.

What do you suppose the real purpose of it is, Elfismiles?

I wish I felt I had more of a bead on that Simulist.

On the one hand I truly think there is likely a "Grand UFO Deception" strategem by the PTB that has been in place since at least WW2.

On the other hand, I've always advocated the balanced investigation of UFOs as a model for critical thinking par excellence. So I don't want to seem too reactionary to the base idea that is allegedly behind these UK programs.

It's when there is a deceptive element in the program that I begin to bristle. Yet, even then, kids are pretty amazing and resilient. It's like my feelings about Candid Camera style deceptive Punk'd scenarios, like a lot of people I find the pranks interesting and often humerous. But in many of the situations they seem to go WAY too far. And I think they absolutely do have a desensitizing aspect - which may be the real point behind them.

And while cultivating critical thinking skills is a plus, there is a very creepy "Police State" mentality (from my perspective) when kids are indoctrinated at a young age into the Stasi / Private Eye / Espionage world / Surveillance Society we've created.

:shrug:

Thanks. You might be right about that.

I hadn't fully considered all of this as a desensitizing process. But it might be!
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby semper occultus » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:38 am

Teachers told terrified primary school children World War Three had broken out then led them to cellar and set off fireworks and a siren

By Daily Mail
Last updated at 9:19 AM on 21st January 2011

A headteacher has apologised after primary pupils were made to believe that World War Three had broken out.

Stunned children at St Mary's RC, Bacup, Lancashire, were shown footage of the Blitz and were told that London - where some of them have relatives - was under bomb attack.

Teachers then led them to a cellar when an air raid siren sounded and a firework was let off to simulate a bomb.

Teachers at St Mary's RC, Bacup, Lancashire, led children to a cellar when an air raid siren sounded and a firework was let off to simulate a bomb

The school project aimed to help children empathise with what it is like to live during wartime by making them believe that war had been declared.

Headteacher Mike Richards announced in the morning assembly that Britain was at war, but abandoned the project at around 1.30pm after some of the children became upset.

He said some of the pupils had since had nightmares.

Youngsters were also warned about evacuation.

The project began with a radio playback of Neville Chamberlain's 1939 war address.

Mr Richards admitted teachers were 'very upset' that pupils had been left distressed and suffering from nightmares.

Headteacher Mike Richards told his primary school pupils in morning assembly that Britain was at war

One parent said her children, in particular her daughter who is in Year One, were 'terrified'.

Mr Richards explained: 'We were doing World War Two as a topic and we saw advice from schools that basically suggested that we introduced the topic as if it was really happening. We didn't foresee these problems.

'We did a simulated air raid and talked about evacuation, but we said children would probably be evacuated to Bacup as it was safer than Manchester or London.

'The idea of it was to get the children to empathise with what it was like.

'The big concern we had was that the children wouldn't believe it.

'Unfortunately we made it too real. After that we spent all the rest of the afternoon explaining to them that it wasn't.'

He added: 'The bulk of the boys thought it was great but a few of the girls were upset and had a sleepless night.'

The headteacher said he had spoken to around ten parents with concerns about the exercise, although the school has not received any written complaints.

He added: 'We have changed the curriculum to being much more creative and informal and towards creating memorable experiences. On this occasion we realise that we went too far.

'The school apologises for any distress that was caused but we don't come to school with the idea of upsetting our pupils.'

The children were shown footage of the Blitz and were told that London - where some of them have relatives - was under attack
A mother of a pupil at the school, who asked not to be named, said: 'They're scared of leaving their dad and me now,' she said.

'It was really unpleasant. I was told they were shown pictures of the Blitz, bombed houses and fires.

'The kids were upset as soon as they were told and yet the school let this thing continue.'

She added: 'There's certainly some very angry parents.

'You send your child off in the morning and then they are told that there is a war.

'Nobody with an ounce of common sense would have put them through it.'

The Local Education authority declined to comment.
semper occultus

Postby Stephen Morgan » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:22 am

I approve. Teach the children to disbelieve authority figure from early youth.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible. -- Lawrence of Arabia
Stephen Morgan

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Gnomad » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:02 am

"'You send your child off in the morning and then they are told that there is a war. "
The cynic might say...There is a war!
Brits are bombing kids in at least two countries, what's wrong with showing the local kids a little fear?

"He added: 'The bulk of the boys thought it was great but a few of the girls were upset and had a sleepless night.' "
Yeah, the future soldiers of the British Army.

(no, I don't really think the teachers thought of Iraq and Afghanistan. I bet they did not.)
la nuit de tous approche
Gnomad

Postby elfismiles » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:16 am

Thanks for posting this SO.

Gonna add this tothis thread...

School Shooting PsyOp Drills Thread
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24732

EDIT: and yeah, there is a part of me that feels as Stephen Morgan and Gnomad do... "We ARE at WAR! This will teach distrust of 'authoriTY' early"...

Another RI user turned me on to these weird Brit vignettes:

elfismiles

Postby Nordic » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:33 pm

How does a guy like this get a teaching job?

This reminds me of "The Office", where Dwight Shrute sets a fire in the office for the same reason, and everybody freaks the hell out.

That was funny, but in real life it sure wouldn't be funny.

"The Office" clearly shows Dwight is sadistic.

This is sadistic, this guy obviously hates the children under his care.
Nordic

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Nordic wrote:How does a guy like this get a teaching job?

This reminds me of "The Office", where Dwight Shrute sets a fire in the office for the same reason, and everybody freaks the hell out.

That was funny, but in real life it sure wouldn't be funny.

"The Office" clearly shows Dwight is sadistic.

This is sadistic, this guy obviously hates the children under his care.

Yeah, tho the pom version of the office is better.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Pele'sDaughter » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:19 am

It seems especially pernicious considering that country actually had bombs raining down upon her people in WWII. I remember my first m-i-l, from Reading, speak about the fear and listening for "buzz" bombs. It would be bad enough to do that in the US where my generation was terrorized about just the threat of bombs during the Cold War, but to do it in a country where countless personal real horror stories are still being told by the WWII generation is unbelievable. :cry:
Don't believe anything they say.
And at the same time,
Don't believe that they say anything without a reason.
---Immanuel Kant
Pele'sDaughter

Postby 23 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:15 pm

Subservient action, more often than not, is fear based.

It makes perfect sense to prime the fear pump early, for it to generate subservient action when you need it.
"Once you label me, you negate me." — Soren Kierkegaard

Postby elfismiles » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:37 pm

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DsHzNGIO3o

Published on Feb 27, 2013

'Aliens land' at Daiglen School, Palmerston Road, Buckhurst Hill.
The school set up a crash-landed spaceship when the children arrive for lessons in the morning as part of a project. (27/2/2013)

UK schools still using staged UFO crashes in curriculum
Posted by: Jason McClellan April 17, 2013 0 2964 Views
Image credit: Weston & Somerset Mercury

Kids at the Berrow Church of England Primary School in England’s Somerset county recently investigated wreckage from a crashed alien spacecraft. Police Community Support Officers from the Avon and Somerset Constabulary were present to tape off the scene of this staged crash that served as a creative writing assignment for the school’s year two students (generally ages six and seven). According to the Weston & Somerset Mercury, a letter from extraterrestrial visitors was “found” at this crash site, asking if the local village is a good place for an extraterrestrial landing. After investigating the crash, the students were tasked with writing response letters to the extraterrestrials.

This recent instance of a UFO crash being incorporated into a school’s curriculum is just one of many that have taken place at UK schools in recent years.

In February 2013, The Guardian reported that a school in Essex, England staged a UFO crash, and “a forensic scientist and a policeman were on hand to take reports from the children of what they had seen.”

In January 2013, the Telegraph & Argus reported on a school in West Yorkshire, England where a UFO crash had been staged. The student “investigators” reported that “six-fingered handprints were found on the walls and blood-curdling screams were apparently heard by teachers.” Additionally, the students “got to don gloves and inspect some glowing ooze they had found, with what appeared to be baby aliens inside.” The stunt was reportedly the culmination of a five-week literacy program to teach students about news gathering.
A student investigating a baby alien. (Credit: Telegraph & Argus)

A student investigating a baby alien. (Credit: Telegraph & Argus)

Although this may appear to be a new trend, UK schools have been utilizing UFO crashes for years.

In 2010, Lee Speigel published an article on AOL in which he pointed out that UK schools have been staging UFO drills since 2008. He explained that, “In a typical drill, a UFO crash incident is created, and police arrive to show 8- to 10-year-old pupils how to handle such a scenario, which includes gathering ‘wreckage,’ and the students are encouraged to share and write about the experience.” He also pointed out that these drills are typically “jointly organized by schools and law enforcement agencies.”

As Speigel opined in his 2010 article, it is an “interesting curriculum choice to use a UFO crash as a tool to spark children’s imaginations and help improve their reading and writing skills.”

http://www.openminds.tv/uk-schools-stil ... culum-979/
elfismiles

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:47 pm

Stephen Morgan wrote:I approve. Teach the children to disbelieve authority figure from early youth.

Amen. I always love it when these clumsy agenda-less fascists sow seeds for us. :fawked:
Wombaticus Rex

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion