Children Traumatized by School's Staged Alien Abduction

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Children Traumatized by School's Staged Alien Abduction

Postby General Patton » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:54 pm

Wombaticus Rex wrote:
Stephen Morgan wrote:I approve. Teach the children to disbelieve authority figure from early youth.

Amen. I always love it when these clumsy agenda-less fascists sow seeds for us. :fawked:

Feels like a good time to change my avatar.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby KeenInsight » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:32 pm

Imagine what those kids might get to learn later on in life when they actually read/investigate the very long and weird history of actual UFO-related events.
KeenInsight

Postby Elvis » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:05 am

Wow! It looks as if these school 'alien invasion" exercises are happening on a fairly wide scale; anyone know how many? -- a rough total?

I can see one or two alien landings/abductions/invasions being staged in elementary schools, but a broad program of it is really weird. Put together with the tales of government-planned hoaxes, it's suspicious as hell.

Here's a National Geographic video interview of a consultant "who had to get special permission from the government" to talk publicly about "the official plans for contact." He says governments are planning for the possibility:

Urgent !! - Government Hoax Alien Invasion Planned !!

Krugman calls for space aliens to fix U S economy

"This slump would be over in 18 months."

at 1:02c

Then there's Norio Hayakawa, who for years postulated that the government (for lack of a better word) was planning to stage an alien invasion. I first heard him years ago, interviewed by Art Bell; this from the "Coast to Coast AM" page about him:

Starting with the Roswell Incident, "the year 1947 was the beginning of a conditioning of belief systems...carefully orchestrated for future events," he [Hayakawa] commented.

He believes the Roswell crash was staged "by an unknown intelligence" in collusion with an elite part of the US government. UFOs are neither flying nor objects, but rather part of an intelligence that co-exists with us and has the ability to materialize, he explained.

Hayakawa was one of the first to bring Project Bluebeam to public attention in his 1995 documentary video Secrets of Dreamland, which suggested that a covert government would have sufficient technology to artificially simulate a UFO threat in order to bring about a forced global unity.

Since my introduction (c.1995?), his views have wandered, I can't keep track. He was on the show again recently; I only caught fragments, but he seemed to be talking again about a coming hoaxed alien invasion.

Altogether, the school exercises look like plain & simple training for the eventuality. I have to read back to see if there's some common origin for these school drills. I'd bet my bippy that the local teachers and administrators aren't all coming up with this idea on their own.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby elfismiles » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:16 pm

Hola Elvis ... yeah, those Brit school alien drills were part of a non-prof org's creativity curriculum.

Bernard Newman's 1950 THE FLYING SAUCER ... … retold as modern conspiracy short:

NWO - United We Stand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbX163NZh1c

Published on Jun 27, 2013

What would it take to unite the entire world? It's a famous question that Ronald Reagan posed in the midst of the Cold War.

It is 2018 and Earth is under attack. Nuclear weapons devastate several developing countries. Weaker governments look to the United States to take on the world's military leadership. Soon even Russia and other powers consider joining the alliance. In humanity's darkest moments, the dream of a united world seems to be finally coming true.

But throughout human history, man has often been his worst enemy. And history likes to repeat itself.

To find out more about the film, visit http://www.TomAntosFilms.com/682/nwo-united-we-­stand-film

An important part of the Operation Paul Revere contest is the talent search portion and this entry from filmmaker Tom Antos, submitted late for the cash portion, is a great film with very high production values.

Behind the Scenes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b3QTh1G_kE

What would it take to unite the entire world? It's a famous question that Ronald Reagan posed in the midst of the Cold War.

It is 2018 and Earth is under attack. Nuclear weapons devastate several developing countries. Weaker governments look to the United States to take on the world's military leadership. Soon even Russia and other powers consider joining the alliance. In humanity's darkest moments, the dream of a united world seems to be finally coming true... but throughout human history, man has often been his worst enemy. And history likes to repeat itself.

elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby elfismiles » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:17 am

... there was another one ... shades of Bernard Newman's 1947 book THE FLYING SAUCER:

Alien investigation: ‘Rocket’ lands in Sheffield school grounds
Probe: Pupils from St Patricks Schools Alien Investigation Bureau help investigate the rocket that crash landed in school grounds.
Published on the 03 October 2012 / 13:51

A SPACE rocket crash-landed in the allotment of a Sheffield school – sparking a major investigation.

The unexplained, smoking, craft was found at St Patrick’s Catholic School in Shiregreen in the early hours of the morning and brought shocked residents from the nearby estate to the scene.

Police, forensic officers and even NASA scientists were soon working with curious youngsters to find out what had flown the silver rocket, and to where the mysterious pilots had quietly disappeared...

But there was no need for alarm as the landing was a stunt, organised by the school and part of a topic on space.

The school is developing its creative curriculum and aims to get pupils’ imaginations going with the drama.

Headteacher Finnola Neilis said: “We set up the situation of a rocket landing at St Patrick’s really to spark the imagination and excitement – which it did.

“But it also raised the excitement of people around us, we had people coming in from the estate to ask if everything was OK!

“Some of the children weren’t quite sure when they saw the rocket but when steam starting coming out of it, as we had a smoke machine hidden behind it, there were massive screams.”

A school press conference, where scientists showed youngsters slime found on the cordoned-off rocket, led to dozens of questions being asked by excited youngsters.

During the coming week, year five and six pupils will find more and more clues – such as handprints on windows – about the mystery.

And scientists will also bring the rocket back to explain the results of tests that have been undertaken.

Teachers, their friends and family, chairman of governors Gill Brown and even parents took part in the experiment.

Mrs Neilis added: “The children asked an enormous amount of questions.

“It really has been to spark their questioning, investigation and imagination processes but also to aid creative writing with first hand experiences.

“We are trying to do this sort of thing for more of the projects in school.”

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/alien-inv ... -1-4988237

Hat tip to ... Jonathan Niven http://ufoscrutiny.blogspot.com

Thursday, 4 October 2012
Another school running a 'UFO crash drill'?

Ok so I recently posted this about a few instances of schools running 'UFO crash drills' and - what d'you know? Another one pops up in the news!

Here's the link to the article in the (presumably Sheffield) 'Star'

This time it's a 'rocket' but the event is staged in much the same way as previous events.

It makes me think that someone, most probably a fast-streamer Civil Servant - or an 'HEOD' as they're now called - in the Department for Education thought conducting such activity across schools in England would be a wheeze. Either that or school heads are just copying each other's ideas.

But recently allowing this kind of thing into school activity does seem rather strange, even if it is done under the guise of increasing an awareness of 'science' amongst pupils.

So who first planted the suggestion of doing this at all at the first school and why?

Posted by Jonathan Niven at 11:23

http://ufoscrutiny.blogspot.com/2012/10 ... drill.html
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Previous

Return to General Discussion