Active Shooter Drills Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: School Shooting PsyOp Drills Thread

Postby chump » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:41 am

viewtopic.php?p=529139#p529139
coffin_dodger wrote:

Presented for interest - neither endorsed, nor renounced.
------
Post by barracuda » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:10 pm:
There should be a silent understanding that if you post commentary like this, it has to be at least at, or, preferably, above the intellectual and rhetorical level of the member posting it to the discussion. I've seen my cat offer a more incisive analytical response to a situation than I'm getting from this person. Even you're not this dense, coffin_dodger. Just watching it I feel dumber...

I recommend watching the whole thing, if you have absolutely no concern at all about how you spend your time. Personally, I just left the volume up while degreasing an old crankset. Even at that, I only lasted about half an hour. At some point it wasn't even funny anymore. Just pitiful.

Duh... I watched 'the whole thing' as you suggested... Not funny, but I found a fascinating blend of fact and fiction, and you shoulda seen the grand finale!! It was truly better than True Detective!!

Sofia's Sandy Hook video eloquently organizes the SH evidence into context with the terror/propaganda campaign currently being waged around the country - and throughout the world! Her philosophical interpretation of the inter-dimensional design of a full fledged psyop helped [i]me to understand how and why these shootings continue...

I saw that the video was vastly improved, so I watched it again - and wrote some notes...

Buckle up idiots...

Time for a trip to the 'Sixth' dimension...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqu5Yu6AdQY
(Unraveling Sandy Hook in 2,3,4, and 5 dimensions)

Notes (my comments in parentheses):

How can the media report this story as credible?

... People equate TV to actual reality. The news creates a storyline, much as a screenwriter creates a play, so the viewer will understand the story.

The Sandy Hook story, (as) delivered by TV - by way of TV interviews and print media, exists in what I will call 2 dimensions: The flat world of printed paper and the screen. It is a vibrant, noisy and colorful world that feels and looks real, and we have been trained since childhood to connect with, to be stimulated by, and to be informed by this 2D]/i] world.

The story in 2D can take on all kinds of flavors. Our larger than life big screen movies can bring us closer than we could ever be in real life to moving characters and their situations. The person projected on this screen is much larger than real life. We allow 2D stories to have tremendous impact on us. They are made with tools and technologies, and we know very well that they are staged. They are created as simulations of reality and we enjoy them fully for that.

[I]We participate in the fiction by suspended our active awareness of it and getting into the story; but when we've finish watching a movie on television and then switch to the news, we ingest those stories in a different way than the film we just saw. We separate the news from the movie. When we turn the channel on the TV, we also turn the channel in our brain.

However news footage is edited just like film footage... editing is really piecing the story together to make it clear and efficient. In movie making, scenes do not have to be shot in sequence. The story is written or created, and then it's filmed, and then it's put together in an editing room in a way that feels rich and real.

The physical world, the space we occupy, is what I will call 3D. It has certain rules: Big, small, heavy, light, dark, wet, dry, night, day. The Sandy Hook Elementary is a place you can visit today. (The school has since been demolished, of course.) It's on the map. You can walk up to the fence that blocks it off. You can take a picture of it. So, it exists in the 3rd dimension.

(So... We're merging Entertainment with reality, right?)

Back to Connecticut:
An event the size of Sandy Hook, involving multiple people and injuries, is known in emergency talk as an MCI orMass Casualty Incident. Sandy Hook was an MCI... A bus turning over is an MCI.

When first responders arrive at an MCI, they use a protocol that is known worldwide as START triage. Triage means to sort. START stands for Simple Triage And Rapid Treatment...

Accident victims are assessed by physical presentation: Breathing, vital signs, coherence, the ability to stand or walk, and they're tagged.
Red - immediate treatment
yellow - delayed
green - minor
black - deceased

Victims are put on colored tarps and transferred from the scene in that order...

Pictures and the videos show that the START tarps are empty at SH. Ambulance crews on the scene soon learned that no bodies were coming out...

They would be kept in the building to which only the police had access. Ambulances were made to wait down the street at the fire house.

Note from a trauma nurse:
The main sticking point is that the EMS services did not behave in their normal scope. A mass shooting would've had trauma helicoptors flying children out one after another, performing CPR the entire way to the hospital. Patients would be declared dead at the hospital after extensive measures were taken to try to save lives. I've been in the ER for five years, and we get all code blue patients. We get 80 year old nursing home patients that have not been breathing for twenty minutes, with no chance for survival, and we perform CPR and the neccesary medical intervention with the chance that the patietns may regain a pulse.

Conversation with EMTs:
The police cannot pronouce people dead. We can't pronounce anyone dead - unless they're decapitated and it's totally obvious. We have to take EVERYONE to the hospital. That's where they pronounce them dead. The police don't have the authority. We don't have the authority."

Dr. Carver the coroner...

(... He sure butchered the press conference!!)

Dr. Carver says he "arrived on the scene a couple of hours after building was secured. We were here until approximately 12:30 last night. We thank the emergency services who built the temporary facility in the parking lot, and we took identification photographs, and did preliminary identification on all the victims, and had everybody transported back to Farmington by about 1 in the morning. Our entire staff turned out, uh started the post mortem examinations this morning. We completed the children by about 1:30, and I believe everybody except the uh assailant and the uh his mother will be finished tonight. And I'll do those tomorrow morning. Lt. Vance and staff had the list of names, and the dates of birth. That will be distributed. Everybody('s) death was caused by, everyone we've completed so far, was caused by gunshot wounds.

When asked, "At that examination could you tell which caliber of the handgun compared to the rifle of these shoooting victims were (unintelligible)?", Carver replies, "Good thing there's not going to be a prosecution, 'cause then I couldn't answer that (ha)... All the ones that I know of were caused by the long weapon." Carver explained that he couldn't say 'what caliber or how many bullets were recovered' because the bullets were frangible.

Someone asks, How many ME's?
I have four doctors, and I think all ten of my technicians both full timers and part timers were there; and one student from Cotapak University, this was her first day... That was kinda interesting, and uh the majority of our investigative staff were working on this at some point, whether they were with us last night, or on the job today, and our, uh I think a lot of our clerical or what they call processing text into paperwork, and so forth - they're all up on the second floor and I didn't get there today. (ha)

I hope the people of Newtown don't have a crash on their head later... The long rifle was the only weapon used... We did not bring (the deceased) into contact with the families. we took pictures of the bodies... of their facial features... (because) it's easier on the families... You can control the situation better that way. I have some very good photographers!

Moving on...

Sofia's reality breakdown: The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th dimensions:

1st Dimension is a dot. Just marking a location in the giant infinity.
2nd Dimension that dot has something measurable about it. Length and Width.
3rd D has x, y, and z axis. The static space where things exist.
4th D is the dynamic, moving, perceivable universe. Movement in space. Time?

@30 min.
Sofia describes the physiological symptoms of grieving, and contrasts the videos and photos of the Sandy Hook aftermath to the heart-wrenching images of the Beslan attack! "Are the interviews with the (SH) parents believable?", she asks.

She also points out a few discrepancies in the official record - such as missing birth and death certificates, Adam Lanza has no SS#, and now the records have disappeared(?)

Sofia says:

Photos were faked for the mainstream news - to bolster the storyline, and she shows a few examples...

No seasonal decorations at the school.

No verfiable bodies.

She can verify only three victims who were taken to the hospital.

Many of the affected families were new to Newtown in 2009.

There was a "check in at fire house" sign .

People were walking around out the back door, around the school, into the front door, and then out the back to do it again - just for the TV!

Robbie Parker typified the unnatural behavior of the SH parents.

Sofia suggests that the media's initial confusion about brother Ryan's involvement in the shooting was a propaganda technique to preoccupy the public while underscoring the notion that Adam Lanza was the only shooter...

... Just like catching a suspect in the woods who is mistakenly thought to be the second shooter, (the initial confusion actually) cements the story of the one and only shooter: Adam Lanza. Very skillfully, this is how the crazed reality of Adam Lanza is established in our minds. This is how they shape perception. This is how they work the fourth dimension.

The 5th dimension is the past, present and future.
The set of all movements taken by any one thing in its existence...
those that did happen
those that are happening
those that will happen

Hegelian Dialectic is a 5th dimension tool

(Problem, Reaction, Solution... Sandy Hook (Aurora Theatre, etc.): Guns? A mental health agenda may be part of the motive. Maybe, an Internet privacy law? )

She shows a video clip of the emergency room doctor, Dr. William Begg, advocating for gun control and mental health initiatives.

"Is Newtown a model town for the New America?", she asks, "... part of Agenda 21's vast platform to move the world toward uniformity and sustainability?"

(Would that be a bad thing?)

She mentions the 26 Christmas trees that were photographed "out of view" near the firehouse before the SH shooting, and then lined up in front after the shooting to represent each of the 26 victims "...was only the first of many Unity messages..." Social engineering with One World connections?

@ 56: Video of Baha'i Community leader Dr. Woodall and Margo Woodall at Sandy Hooks Victims Interfaith Service encourage the community: We are all one. (Sandy Hook... Shhh...) "Oh thou kind mother and father... find devine providence that I can leave from a small and gloomy cage..."

Newtown is the home of the Unity Project headed by Dr. John Woodall - a Harvard psychiatrist. Dr. Woodall specializes in trauma work - including school shootings.

http://memoryholeblog.com/2013/04/14/ne ... -religion/
The Unity Project teaches cooperation, community resilience, and letting go of anger and blame. It is based on the Baha'i State headquarters in Haifa, Israel. Baha'i philosophy is about greater planetary mission and goals:
All Humanity is One Family
Harmony of Science and Spirituality
Universal Education
Institutions for World Peace

It also has big political aims:
A World Superstate
A World legislator
A world Parliament
A World Police Force
A Single World Currency
A World Taxation System
Implementation of Agenda 21 & the Earth Charter

The 9/11 chorus was, 'We will never forget', but the chorus from today's survivors is, 'Love thine enemy... We are all one... Let's get each other the right kind of help.'

... What I see here is a death culture; the shaping of a mass attitude of accepting loss, embracing hardship, seeking decline... and finding ever more meaning in and from calamity: Newtown Strong, Boston Strong, Sandy Hook chooses Love...

These thoughts, in and of themselves, are admirable; but when they're borne of a global agenda to keep the people calm and quiet as they suffer loss, they're a whole different ball of wax. We are leaving behind the competition over lifestyle and money, and entering a competition themed around forgiveness and love: Who can be the most giving and loving?

The Sandy Hook funds and the Boston funds have brought in millions of dollars, as well as a flood of toys, candles and mementos. The outpouring is possibly another type of social engineering, demonstrating love and support in the form of material donations that in their own way appear to be a kind of capitalization. On the surface, it looks like thousands feel for the bereaved and are reaching out to them. But, I wonder if this too is a show. A show in 2-D. Do you know anyone who sent money or gifts to Newtown? I don't.

So, the battle for our minds has become the battle for our hearts. What if 'Transition Newtown' is a 'Transition Society' model? A real live experiment in disaster with a built in Agenda 21 social response. The coordinated behavior of public and professionals in all walks of life - including post-crisis observation and management. This is why you see a volunteer crew setting up Christmas trees.

This is why Holy people from all religions flock to Sandy Hook to bring consolation and counseling. This was be why the donation funds themselves were set up days in advance (of the massacre itself) - another much discussed issue amongst Youtubers. Sandy Hook may have been a momentous, game changing drill, a new kind of 9/11 set on a smaller, but much tighter stage.

"Post Crisis Observation and Management: Drills going live."
Because of interconnectedness, through very sophisticated 2-D technology, we have a virtual world in which there is no need to create real problems when you can work with pretend problems and report them as real. Why create dead bodies when you can assume them instead.

@1:00: Sofia describes an intelligence community (not unlike Littleton) executing a drill in Sandy Hook. She points out that there were 68 black or silver vehicles parked at the firehouse, and 92 more parked at the school... Locals reported that they showed up early.

Sofia reviews the Gene Rosen saga in which he invited children from the school into his nearby home - which overlooks the school and firehouse - for juice and cookies before he called their parents to pick them up. Sofia shows a video of Rosen rehearsing his lines, and the edited part of an interview where he actually said the kids were "participating in a skit... practicing."

In a video shot of his house, a towel is draped over the driver's side window of a black Honda in the driveway. Rosen was videotaped wandering around the firehouse at 10:35. Sofia asks: Was the car part of the exercise back at the school? Was the car that belonged to Lauren Rosseau? His house overlooks the entire area - and Rosen is reported "to have been driving a black car... Perhaps Honda Civics were provided for this drill?"

(Did Rosen work for FEMA in Texas??Are those the same little boy and girl in this video?)

There had to be a lot of blood in Sandy Hook Elementary! Blood is a bio-hazard which - by law - requires specialized cleaning! Who was hired to clean up the blood?

1:04 The Partners

Large scale exercises co-ordinate many kinds of groups with an official language... known as 'partners'. Drills are now regularly conducted in schools - including active shooter drills. They are large reality drills involving police, fire, EMTs, school staff, students, and even local residents.

Sofia shows an eye-opening clip of Paul Vance in 2007 describing to the local Fox reporter an ongoing drill being conducted in the background - that is remarkably similiar to what happened at Sandy Hook!

(I suspect that these huge drills will continue to be regularly scheduled around the country, and around the world, until people object...

Little Emilie Parker... (Maybe she's alive!) A cute little girl in the Theatre of Real... From a military and strategic perspective, a few false flags and sacrificial lambs to soften society is a tricky alternative to blatantly blasting the place bloody. Perhaps, Robbie was tickled because we were tricked - and now they're heroes to those who are hip.)

Drills?

The Twitter time-stamps:
@ 1:06
According to Twitter, the media was staging at Treadwell Park at 9:34. Are the times correct? Does Twitter standardize their timestamp to Pacific Standard Time??

...The media is a major partner in these drills; which brings us to the Tweets. ... Twitter messages about an incident at the school were time-stamped at the school as early as 6:56 in the morning of December 14th. The time stamps continue from 7:00 am hour and onward. Yet the Adam Lanza shooting did not occur until after 9:00, with the official police alerts going out at 9:35. Libor Jany, a reporter with the News Times of Danbury Connecticut, which is a First Media publication, sent out many early Tweets on December 14th which were re-Tweeted by others, also before 9:35. His earlieat Tweet at 6:51 am was caught by a YouTuber, but is no longer on Twitter...

Crisis Mapping:
Tweets have become the platform for what is called "crisis mapping" - Human Data Computation" Tweets are analyzed to assess how people are responding to a crisis. The stated goal is to help people help themselves because emergency personel cannot be everywhere at once.

Perhaps December 14th was a multiple drill day, and what if one part of the drill, or one of the drill sequences was taken by the media and reported as 'live'? We have seen a Newtown in the making. Different people and projects have arrived to start A New World agenda.

What if reporting the drills as live events allows the same planners to observe and manage an entire country's reaction? Government sponsored science has already tricked large groups of people to participating in experiments, either unknowingly, or for the betterment of the whole. Why not take a reality drill and report it as live - in order to observe the multitudes' response? Let the Youtubers and bloggers go wild. Let the skeptics write their websites and their blogs. But, make sure the participants know they are not to let the cat out of the bag!

Video of Paul Vance warning the "drill participants" not to talk to the media.

1:11
http://www.smart911.com
"A partner system for safety and protection."

IPAWS stands for Integrated Public Alert and Warning System... a Department of Homeland Security Program that includes something called Smart 911.

Smart 911
is a connection network you can sign up to that collects your pertinent information - name, address, phone numbers, and information about everyone you include - your spouse, sisters, brothers, children, uncles, aunts, neighbors, friends - your clan. If anyone gets caught in a 9/11 situation, the network dials everyone. It has everyones' cell number, everyones' work number, everyone's information. You will be notified immediately, and so will everyone you love.

The Department of Homeland Security conducts large scale drills to cast the i-pod partner network, which includes law enforcement, emergency response, hospitals, media companies, and even Twitter."As a partner in Smart911, you may get a message from ABC, or CBS when an event has occurred that involves someone you know.

Twitter, again...

Twitter is an I-Paws partner with a major role in crisis computation, mapping and management. The DHS objective for protecting us, as stated in it's documents include biometrics, or individual biological data that super-computers will collate and analyze, clandestine tagging and tracking, surveillance in the form of hyper-spectral imaging, and modelling - cultural, social and behavioral modelling.

This is where it gets so big it's hard to believe what's going on. It could be that the horrific tragedies we're seeing reported on TV were the identities of victims, shooters, bombers, the backstories, details, the emotions and the histories are all part of a giant management and observation experiment; a DHS grand scale psychological, physical test theory in which no one is actually hurt or killed, but which yields a tremendous amount of valuable information with built in controllable variabilities, meaning turn the heat up and bring it down, and watch what happens. This is the creation of an artificial reality to permit the observation of real people in a controlled environment...

They take an aspect of a drill, one of the drill events or scenarios, and report it as live. Everybody everywhere reacts; even the drill participants... Repeat. Everybody everywhere reacts, even the drill participants - who don't how the drill went wrong, or what happened, or who did what, or how it got corrupted.

Then the big screen, wide scale, real time moving phase begans. The spinning and enlarging of the false scenario conducted by the media is a DHS experiment within and upon a culture. This is the training and testing that will yield information with which to produce the optimal future society. This training and testing will contain modelling and surveillance, tracking and observing, using huge numbers of people. This is a DHS project for the benefit of the whole. The wide scale test has to happen, for without it there is no known direction.

Thus, the 2nd dimension serves as a tool to build the desired 5th dimension results. The 3rd and 4th dimensions are the playground which are observed as the testing is done. The 5th dimension contains the future, our 3D setting and 4D experiences, and most important of all - the way we act, creates the 5D future.

... @1:15
FEMA and CAP
FEMA uses Common Alerting Protocols called CAP. This is when common multiple agencies go into motion. It can be a drill situation, or a real life event.

Full use of all resources is called a 'Capstone event'.***A Capstone event requires real documentation in alignment with respective roles***.

ICE stands for Integrated Capstone Event. This is the coordination of of multiple courses into a combined event - deemed by FEMA to be extremely important because it replicates what will happen in an actual community.

Sandy Hook was a Capstone event on a even bigger scale than mere team integration. So was Boston.

The point is not that they made things up. The point is all about how the story goes down. It replicates or creates what happens in an actual community, or an actual country, or an actual planet, the world. I believe we are seeing extended artificial situations that are observed for years.

A drill is a rehearsal to practice what to do in a future situation. In these supreme capstone drills you see all resources in action - using the 3rd and 4th dimensions to mold the future. A pyramid is created with those who know the most at the very top in what is called the capstone; and the layers of resources below them will know less and less.

Newtown and the NWO.

If you work the Sandy Hook scenario backward, starting with the presumed agenda set for our future, you realize that the children were a neccesary concept for the 'Hook' in the dialectic; as are Nancy and Adam Lanza: A disturbed young man who murders twenty children requires a response from society to control weapons and monitor peoples' mental health.

When you look at the residents of Newtown, there are quite a lot of heavyweights in the fields of education, child develpopment, media, emergency technologies, law, finance, marketing, politics, medicine, acting and performing arts, psychology, psychiatry and community building; specialties and skills that are being used in the resolution and resurection of Newtown after it's tragedy. We are told people moved there for the quiet neighborhoods and the wonderful schools, but perhaps their very backgrounds were the reason for their relocation to a stage that has been set for them to act on. Older experienced professionals fit the going into action criteria better than the young inexperenced parents of six year olds. These are people know how to do things, who have powerful connections, and have mobilized. The school shooting tragedy was their green light.

And so, we're going to see and be involved in the way it all plays out. ].The future and the record of the way it will happen are all in the 5th dimension.The infinite possibilities that might, or might not happen lie in the 6th dimension.

So, it is up to us to reach into those possibilities and draw into the final record from the 6th dimension into the 5th what we desire and intend and wish to create. We're all a part of that. We all have power to affect that.

Thank you.
chump

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby elfismiles » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:58 pm

Elfis thanks Elvis for catching this!! Very relevant as it is yet another example of a "drill" happening unannounced - vilest of the vile! :mad2

When I was at the hospital a month or so ago (due to a local writer and best-friend being run over by a pickup truck while he was walking on the sidewalk) my friends and I heard the intercom announce a "Code Gray on 9th Floor" and so I looked up "Code Gray" online and found:

Code Gray

A message announced over a hospital’s public address system, indicating the need for an emergency management response to
(1) A combative person with no obvious weapon
(2) Real or perceived act of terrorism from conventional, nuclear, biological or chemical agents, or other security emergency
(3) Severe weather
(4) Severe air pollution

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictio ... /Code+Gray

... sure enough, we saw a security guy go by shortly thereafter and over the next couple of days we saw a policeman stationed outside one of the emergency care rooms where there was a very loud and disgruntled man screaming expletive laden "threats" every few minutes. Never found out if he was under arrest or just belligerent off his meds or what.

Elvis » 08 Jun 2014 20:12 wrote:Not a school, but this seems like the best thread for this insanity:

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/local/code- ... e-1.329756
"Code Gray" exercise under investigation by state
By TOM McLAUGHLIN / Daily News
Published: Friday, June 6, 2014 at 19:24 PM.
Florida Department of Health

A “Code Gray” active shooter exercise conducted in early March at the Okaloosa County Health Department may have gone a little too well for those who coordinated it.
<snip>
Contact Daily News Staff Writer Tom McLaughlin at 850-315-4435 or tmclaughlin@nwfdailynews.com. Follow him on Twitter @TomMnwfdn.

PS. - I found this link on the crisisactors.org website - look in the "Crisis Acting News" sidebar for more.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Elvis » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:44 pm

It occurs to me (and someone has probably mentioned it before me): Some of these teachers and employees might be "packing" and what happens if one shoots a cop who's pretending to be a "shooter"? Or a cop shoots a teacher because the teacher drew a gun? Or a child is shot in the crossfire?

:wallhead:
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Luther Blissett » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:26 pm

Elvis » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:44 pm wrote:It occurs to me (and someone has probably mentioned it before me): Some of these teachers and employees might be "packing" and what happens if one shoots a cop who's pretending to be a "shooter"? Or a cop shoots a teacher because the teacher drew a gun? Or a child is shot in the crossfire?

:wallhead:

Exactly. Someone said almost the exact same thing in the Guns (Yawn) thread: in the course of our (now daily) shooting schedule, some concealed carry hero is going to open fire on a shooter and in turn be gunned down by police.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby Hunter » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:42 pm

Whats the theory on the drills, that some of these are drills that went live or what? Excuse my ignorance, I havent followed this as closely as some of you. I know maybe like 911 may have been a drill that went live so I am familar with the concept. What exactly is going on here with schools in yalls opinion?
Hunter

Postby Hunter » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:45 pm

After reading that code gray link I can see what you mean, having someone barge in and start shooting blanks during an unannounced drill is insane, any number of people could be packing and respond with live fire in return. What kind of idiots are behind this sort of stupid shit?

What do you suppose would happen if someone did return live fire and killed the person doing the drill, assuming the person returning fire is carrying legally and all else checks out, do they charge this person with homicide of some sort? I wonder. That would be an interesting case if not for the fact that someone would be dead.
Hunter

Postby Asta » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:31 pm

Well, I watched the entire video by Sofia, and now I am very depressed.

My impressions:

First, I am grateful that I am 61 years old and the worst thing that happened in high school to me was being suspended for wearing blue jeans (that is a cardinal sin for a girl in Bible Belt Georgia). But getting suspended kinda made me Kool cuz I was such a nerd.

Second, I am grateful I chose not to have children. Thus no grandchildren, so no crazy stories about my loved ones being bullied or humiliated or raped or kidnapped or whatever else really goes on in those factories/schools.

I cannot comprehend the kind of drills being conducted in schools these days, with SWAT and police and EMTs and triage and such incredible staged consequences of violence, even if they are "staged", there has to be some traumatic damage to the brains of those young people. Growing up with Duck and Cover in case of nuclear attack from the Soviet Union (via Cuba) was bad enough. My dad trying to build a bomb shelter was bad enough.

Something about Sandy Hook always bothered me, particularly the lack of what I consider a normal human response to the unexpected loss of a loved one, particularly a child, in these "press ops". I found myself despising the parents who so smilingly related ridiculous crap like using Sharpies on caskets, faking tears, trying to hide smirks. Are we dealing with real human beings?

No snow flakes in the school windows made by little kids in their art/crafts sessions? There's no religious connotations with snow flakes. No record of the company who did the HazMat clean up? Wow. The Powers that Be screw up sometimes, don't they? Every criminal screws up somewhere at some point.

There are some things that the filmmaker missed that I saw, but I am sure these fine details will be uncovered. Some really sloppy photoshopping going on by people who are not artistically trained in simple things like light and shadow, human anatomy. The basics. God help us all if Industrial Light and Magic or Pixar gets the contract on the future 'catastrophes'.
Asta

Postby Hunter » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:52 pm

Would someone who thinks Sandy Hook was staged please explain to me how that went down? I mean are you saying no kids died and how could they pull that off, all the parents are in on it, the teachers, the faculty, everybody. I really want to understand this pov so could anyone explain to me like I am a five year old exactly how that event could have been fake because as hard as I try I cant make heads of tails of it and I really want to try and see this POV. And who then is Adam Lanza, did he die, was he even involved, his mom etc? I am not being a smart ass, I just really dont see it no matter how hard I try I cant see how they could pull off a staged murder of all those kids, that is like THOUSANDS of possible family members, cousins, brothers, sisters, grandmother and grandfathers, friends and coworkers of parents etc all have to be on it because what happened to the kids that everyone knew went to that school and are no longer alive or around?

In the event there is nobody here who thinks it was staged could someone else explain to me what those people think? I cant watch the videos unfortunately, I am a deaf person so I cant hear them and they arent much use to me. The only bad part of my net experience, the damn videos I cant hear. :)

I can read though, I can read real well. :D But I find it very hard to wade through some of those websites, they are full of kooky people, so maybe someone here can just explain to me briefly how these people think it went down if it was a staged event?

Lets just break it down real simple, you have Mr and Mrs Smith and they have little Johnny Smith who has ten cousins and grandma and a grandpa, two brothers and a sister and all of mom and dads friends and coworkers know little Johnny and know he goes to Sandy Hook. Now little Johnny isnt around anymore, everyone notices but if he didnt die on that day and it was all staged, WHERE IS LITTLE JOHNNY?
Hunter

Postby Asta » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:05 pm

Dear Hunter, thank you for sharing with us your experience with the internet regarding audio. I understand you, as i am having visual problems with the beginnings of retinal deterioration.

What you are missing in the audio is this: Sincerity in the voices of those in authority and the parents who lost their children. Their voices are chillingly without emotion or empathy. It's like being at a poorly performed play enacted by robotic 3rd graders. I think my African Grey parrot could have pulled it off better with her beseeching "where are you" when I am not in the same room with her. At least she seems to care where I am, unlike some of the parents in this performance.

There is something seriously wrong with the Sandy Hook tragedy and I think the true tragedy is the fraud that has been perpetrated upon the public for reasons we don't know or are afraid to know as of this time.

I hope I don't sound like a total kook, but I do understand that money and power in the wrong hands have serious consequences.
Asta

Postby Hunter » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:50 pm

Asta » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:05 pm wrote:Dear Hunter, thank you for sharing with us your experience with the internet regarding audio. I understand you, as i am having visual problems with the beginnings of retinal deterioration.

What you are missing in the audio is this: Sincerity in the voices of those in authority and the parents who lost their children. Their voices are chillingly without emotion or empathy. It's like being at a poorly performed play enacted by robotic 3rd graders. I think my African Grey parrot could have pulled it off better with her beseeching "where are you" when I am not in the same room with her. At least she seems to care where I am, unlike some of the parents in this performance.

There is something seriously wrong with the Sandy Hook tragedy and I think the true tragedy is the fraud that has been perpetrated upon the public for reasons we don't know or are afraid to know as of this time.

I hope I don't sound like a total kook, but I do understand that money and power in the wrong hands have serious consequences.

First, very sorry to hear about your eyes, my grandma lost hers at 80 and she was forever frustrated. I am grateful I have mine and would gladly give my hearing to keep it tho being deaf does have its drawbacks, it can also be peaceful too! I am used to it so it isnt a big deal in my life anymore, I talk fine, read lips really really well, I was born hearing so I know whats going on around me for the most part. I can fill in most blanks. I wish you the best!

You dont sound like a kook to me and I appreciate you trying to be helpful and I fully understand what you are saying about the sincerity in their voices and that is for sure something I am not getting when I watch. Something has always seemed off about the whole thing but I cant put a finger on it and so I have abstained from too much speculation out of respect for victims but I am always open to what the other side has to say and I certainly would not put anything past the elites. I would just need something like this explained to me because it seems like it would be incredibly hard to stage the killing of that many kids but if someone insists it is staged I am open to hear their case and see their evidence. I have read a lot and seen some of it of course, but I am still lost on where all those kids disappeared to, if you know what I mean.

Thank YOU for being helpful though means a lot. I have a Sun Conure birdy, I love her, she likes to snuggle with me, they are messy but very loving little pets, I cant shut the door on her cage so I just leave it open and she spends most of her time on top of it :D
Hunter

Postby Asta » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:27 pm

Would someone who thinks Sandy Hook was staged please explain to me how that went down? I mean are you saying no kids died and how could they pull that off, all the parents are in on it, the teachers, the faculty, everybody. I really want to understand this pov so could anyone explain to me like I am a five year old exactly how that event could have been fake because as hard as I try I cant make heads of tails of it and I really want to try and see this POV. And who then is Adam Lanza, did he die, was he even involved, his mom etc? I am not being a smart ass, I just really dont see it no matter how hard I try I cant see how they could pull off a staged murder of all those kids, that is like THOUSANDS of possible family members, cousins, brothers, sisters, grandmother and grandfathers, friends and coworkers of parents etc all have to be on it because what happened to the kids that everyone knew went to that school and are no longer alive or around?

In the event there is nobody here who thinks it was staged could someone else explain to me what those people think? I cant watch the videos unfortunately, I am a deaf person so I cant hear them and they arent much use to me. The only bad part of my net experience, the damn videos I cant hear. :)

I can read though, I can read real well. :D But I find it very hard to wade through some of those websites, they are full of kooky people, so maybe someone here can just explain to me briefly how these people think it went down if it was a staged event?

Lets just break it down real simple, you have Mr and Mrs Smith and they have little Johnny Smith who has ten cousins and grandma and a grandpa, two brothers and a sister and all of mom and dads friends and coworkers know little Johnny and know he goes to Sandy Hook. Now little Johnny isnt around anymore, everyone notices but if he didnt die on that day and it was all staged, WHERE IS LITTLE JOHNNY?

Hunter, I think the answer may be in the suffocating "busy-ness" of everyday life here in the good ol' USA. We are so distracted by all the shiny puppets, and when I say "we" I don't mean the members of this forum because I think for the most part, RIers are cognizant, curious, intelligent and truth seekers seasoned with the right amount of skepticism.

I have the same questions you do. How could Sandy Hook have been pulled off like this? Particularly in this age of technology. The only explanation I can come up with is the one theorized by the creator of this video. What if you have a powerful group of people who have the same (warped) ideology about how the world should be run and are so dedicated that they are willing to sacrifice everything for their Ideal to come to fruition?

Take for example the Manhattan Project, building a nuclear device to end WWII. I don't believe we really had to kill all those Japanese Civilians to end the war, but someone higher up sure did, and for years that research project was kept a secret.

How did the Third Reich keep the death camps a secret before WWII? Ideology.

How did that nut case in (which city was it, there are so many nut cases out there now) keep 3 women and one baby captive for 10 years in his house without any of the neighbors questioning the odd crap that was going on? I admit that I am as guilty as the rest of society on this because I can only remember that insane man's last name (Castro) but there have been so many other stories like this that it all becomes a blur.

School shootings are becoming a blur to me in the news, there are so many. Turn on the TV, oh wait, not TV anymore, Flat Screen. Turn on the internet device and get your 2D news.

I don't mean in any way for what I am saying to be condescending or critical, I am searching for answers as fervently as you are, and I am getting a bit nervous about the Human Condition and where the Powers that Be are herding us. Actually, I am more than nervous, I am very concerned about the future that is facing our world.

On parrots: I love Conures. They are the loudest of all the species considering their modest size, but they are funny, intelligent and a delight. I have 2 African Greys: a 37 yr old Timneh and a 12 yr old Congo, both are rescues. (PM me if you would like to talk about parrots and join up with with nice people online regarding health, food, etc). I had an interesting conversation with a "bird expert" at the Food Lion yesterday who asked me how Beasley was doing, and I showed her my fresh bite marks, and she had the audacity to ask me how I punished Beasley…did I hit him? I said, NO, I redirected his attention to something else because I realized I had done something to cause that behavior, and her response was that I should have hit him.

I am relating this story to illustrate the kind of mentality I am finding in our society -- Punishment. A certain percentage of our society is really into Punishment without introspection of how perhaps our own actions initiated the consequential reactions, and I am rather appalled and saddened by it. And I was totally unable to explain to this woman why punishing a parrot in this way was wrong. Sorry about the change of gears in my post, but after getting into an argument in Aisle 11 at a grocery store about rehabilitating abused parrots, I feel that somehow it related to what is happening to our society, culture, way of thinking….and it seems we are experiencing something so wrong and so misinformed and so inhumane, I simply am at a loss.

Forgive my ramble. But the only answer I can offer for your heartfelt questions is that there are people who truly believe and live by their flawed and warped view of Life, and while they are not willing to die for their -isms, it's perfectly okay for others to die for their -isms.

And if you have enough money…sky's the limit.
Asta

Postby Hunter » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:15 pm

Goodness I cant believe the expert would suggest to hit the bird, as if it isnt enough punishment that we have caged a freaking bird that was meant to fly freely. I have a real issue with pet birds and I wouldnt have one unless it was a rescue, like yours. I rescued him from a lady that couldnt handle her vibrant personality and need for attention, she had her locked in a tiny little cage and she was biting her and misbehaving, well no wonder right. I brought her home, she is loud but I cant hear anyway lol and I got her a nice BIG cage and leave the door open and she does whatever she wants and it seems that she knows I took her away from an abusive life and gave her the most freedom I could because she just adores me. She will bite now and then but no big deal, my cat, who I also rescued, will sometimes claw or bite at me if I pet or snuggle him longer than he wants but he is always back ten minutes later for more lol. The only thing I have to do is clip her wings because she might fly in to a window and hurt herself, if releasing her was in her best interest I would do it but as we know it is not so I will give her the best life possible, and my kitty too, they get along swimmingly but of course I do keep an eye on the situation lol the cat stays in a different part of the house when I am not around so all is well.

I buy mixed seed made for her and then I feed her fresh apples, grapes, peanuts, sunflower seeds, crackers, bread etc every day, she also likes hashbrown potatoes and eggs when I have them for breakfast. Any other suggestions on food you have I would love to hear.

To my surprise last week and this week I woke up to find THREE EGGS at the bottom of her cage, I guess they werent fertile since there is no male, so is that normal for her to produce eggs like that, I have had her for 8 years and this is the first time she ever laid eggs.

Anyway, I wouldnt have any pets unless they are rescues and I am real big on cat rescue, donating a lot of time and money to it and I own a home that I bought as a fixer uppper that I use as a local cat rescue shelter and I have volunteer staff that work there, so we are trying to make a difference and make sure all those poor homeless kitties have a place to eat and get some water, we have over 75 of them right now plus I have one at my house that I personally rescued from my backyard and he has been my best buddy for 4 years now. There are more cats than I can help but I do what I can for sure.

Glad youre helping rescue the birds, they are not an easy pet to own and people get them and dont understand you need to clean up a lot after them and they absolutely REQUIRE a lot of attention, you have to play with them for example she loves to sit on my shoulder and nibble on my ear and whiskers when I am on the computer, we have a good time together and she often likes to just lay with me and snuggle on my tummy while I am watching TV. I cant stand any type of animal abuse and it makes my blood boil. I love people like you trying to make a difference!

As for Sandy Hook, I will keep reading and trying to make sense of it but your points are excellent, well received and appreciated!
Hunter

Postby chump » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:38 pm

viewtopic.php?p=544845#p544845
post by Hunter:
Would someone who thinks Sandy Hook was staged please explain to me how that went down? ...

Yeah yeah... This conversation is for da' byrds

For you guys who are deaf and blind... I'm a little bit dumb, ya know... (Gonna get dumber...) Nevertheless, fwiw - I posted a detailed transcript and synopsis of Sofia's SH video just above in this thread..
chump

Postby Hunter » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:39 pm

Yea I just read that in fact, thanks for that! I hadnt noticed it because I gave up reading due to there being too much personal attack in these threads and not much substance to wade through, I dont know yet how much sense that video makes but I do appreciate the transcript and will go over it a few times.
Hunter

Postby elfismiles » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:27 am

links in original...

Woman Sues After Becoming Unwitting Hostage In Unannounced Active Shooter Drill
"Unfortunately, the training exercise alarmed some at our facility..."

by Mikael Thalen | Infowars.com | July 31, 2014

A Colorado woman has filed suit against her former employer and the Carbondale Police Department after she says she was taken hostage during an unannounced active shooter drill.

The training exercise, which occurred last October, allegedly resulted in Michelle Meeker being held at gunpoint by a police officer disguised as a mass shooter.

Meeker says she was confronted by the officer while working at the Heritage Park Care Center, an assisted living facility for senior citizens, and forced towards a vacant room. Convinced the situation was real, Meeker says she refused to enter, prompting the officer to flash a firearm on his waist.

That is when Meeker says she began begging for her life, asking the gunmen to spare her for the sake of her young child. According to reports, the officer eventually identified himself as Michael Zimmerman before admitting that the event was a training drill.

Meeker’s lawyer, Paula Gryson, says the scenario has damaged her client emotionally, physically and mentally.

“Absolutely prepare your employees, but prepare them in a responsible and respectful manner,” Gryson told News 9.

A spokesperson with the Heritage Park Care Center admitted to the drill after being confronted by News 9 but refused to say whether or not their employees were informed beforehand.

“Unfortunately, the training exercise alarmed some at our facility,” the spokesperson said. “We have reassured everyone that the situation was safe and controlled.”

The Carbondale police chief, who was mentioned specifically in the lawsuit, did not respond to interview requests.

“We want the full extent of the law to come down on Life Care Centers and the police department,” Gryson said.

Other unannounced shooting drills have produced similar trauma for those involved.

A group of teachers in Oregon were terrified last year when two masked men burst into a faculty meeting and opened fire. Only shortly after did the group realize that the rounds were in fact blanks.

Students and teachers at the North Lake College in Irving, Texas scrambled for cover in 2012 after police began shooting training rounds outside the school. Incredibly, even though police claimed to have sent “two warning e-mails,” faculty members say they were never informed.

http://www.infowars.com/woman-sues-afte ... ter-drill/
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion