Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby nomo » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:24 pm

This is not the first time we've heard of Michael Salla. So have copious amounts of salt at the ready.

October 21, 12:27 AMHonolulu Exopolitics Examiner
Michael Salla, Ph.D.

An official announcement by the Obama administration disclosing the reality of extraterrestrial life is imminent. For several months, senior administration officials have been quietly deliberating behind closed doors how much to disclose to the world about extraterrestrial life. Dissatisfaction among powerful institutions such as the U.S. Navy over the decades-long secrecy policy has given a boost to efforts to disclose the reality of extraterrestrial life and technology.

The impending disclosure announcement follows upon the secret implementation of a year long openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Over the period February 12-14, 2008, the United Nations held closed doors discussions where approximately 30 nations secretly agreed on a new openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life in 2009. The openness policy was implemented but never publicly announced due to threats against UN diplomats not to disclose details of the secret agreement. h The secret UN agreement was based on two conditions. First, UFOs would continue to appear around the world; and second, the openness policy would not lead to social unrest in liberal democracies. Both conditions have been satisfied making it possible for the next stage to begin – official disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

Obama’s September 24, 2009 chairing of the UN Security Councilmeeting on nuclear non-proliferation and disarmament, signaled his emerging leadership role in tackling major global issues such as nuclear weapons. The Nobel Peace Prize was an important step in giving global legitimacy to President Obama in making an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. Obama is therefore poised to play a prominent role in the increased global governance that will be necessary after an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. The timing would most likely coincide sometime soon after his Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech on December 10, 2009 in Oslo, Norway.

There have been various sources that have revealed deliberations are underway to make an announcement concerning the existence of extraterrestrial life by the end of 2009. These include, Dr Pete Peterson, a whistleblower who has recently emerged revealing high level discussions have taken place concerning announcing the existence of extraterrestrial life. In a Project Camelot interview, Dr Peterson revealed that “Obama is planning to disclose the reality of ET contact by the end of the year; and that most, but not all, of the ET visitors are friendly.”

Another source is David Wilcock, a prominent researcher of emerging scientific paradigms. Wilcock has been told by additional independent sources that extraterrestrial disclosure will take place by the end of 2009. He furthermore claimedin a Coast to Coast AM radio interview that “a 2-hour international TV special has already been booked that will introduce an alien species, similar to humans, to the world.”

In addition, popular NASA and space researcher, Richard Hoagland, has publicly come forward to reveal that the October 9, LCROSS ‘bombing’ mission of the moon, discovered an ancient base at the moon’s South Pole. Reviewing the scientific data achieved by NASA’s LCROSS mission, Hoagland concluded, also on the popular late night Coast to Coast AM radio show, that “LCROSS is part of a carefully constructed campaign to prepare the populace for imminent disclosure. The President of the United States will soon announce that scientists have discovered ruins on the moon, he added. Nobody saw the LCROSS debris plume because the probes struck a building which swallowed the effects of the explosion.”

Finally, two independent and confidential sources have revealed to me that face to face meetings have recently occurred between U.S. military officials with one or more groups of extraterrestrial visitors. This has allegedly led to confidence being built for future cooperation with the extraterrestrials that will be formally announced to the world public either at the end of 2009, or early 2010.

In conclusion, a diverse number of sources and events point to some form of extraterrestrial disclosure being made by the end of 2009, or early 2010. Official disclosure will most likely emerge in either of two scenarios. One is that President Obama will announce the existence of extraterrestrial visitors, and describe one or more of these to the world. This scenario is supported by Peterson, Wilcock, and my own confidential sources. The second scenario is that an announcement will be made concerning the discovery of artificial structures at the moon’s South Pole, as revealed by the LCROSS mission. This scenario is supported by Hoagland.

Which ever of the above scenarios is used for announcing the existence of extraterrestrial life or technology, President Obama will figure prominently. Behind the scenes, powerful institutions are ensuring that nothing derails the planned disclosure announcement. The disclosure will follow upon a year of greater government openness on UFOs in accord with a policy secretly developed at the United Nations. If extraterrestrial disclosure does occur at the end of 2009 or early 2010, President Obama will lead an unprecedented effort to promote global governance through the United Nations. The Obama administration and its supporters are poised to take a bold step forward in helping our planet become an interplanetary culture that openly deals with the challenges posed by extraterrestrial life.

See also: Is Obama Nobel Peace Prize prelude to extraterrestrial disclosure?
nomo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby elfismiles » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:28 pm

elfismiles wrote:Very interesting indeed...

I was recently made aware of David Wilcock's appearance on Coast to Coast AM with Noory earlier this month wherein he said he had 3 different insider sources claiming the exact same thing: that there would be Alien/UFO Disclosure before Christmas.

I don't generally put stock in such pronouncements but ...

disclosure comments start towards the end and go into next clip or two...

3/11 David Wilcock - Coast to Coast AM - October 6, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6SLdyzLgNs

4/11 David Wilcock - Coast to Coast AM - October 6, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-g0RzbOzv0

6 yr old stranded flying through the sky in flying saucer
http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/v ... 552#292552
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby NeonLX » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:41 pm

Now THAT'S change we can believe in!
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Nordic » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:48 pm

The Examiner. Ha.

Go on craigslist right now, you can probably find "help wanted" ads for The Examiner, they simply want people, anybody, to provide them with "content". You can write anything and have it "published" with a "The Examiner" byline.

You can probably put a pHd after your name and no one will bother to check if it's real or not.
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Cosmic Cowbell » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:00 pm

On a side note, Secret Service protection will be given to all admitted Abductee's who have used their real ID when discussing their contact with extraterrestrials.

:roll:
"There are no whole truths: all truths are half-truths. It is trying to treat them as whole truths that plays the devil." ~ A.N. Whitehead
Cosmic Cowbell

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Hello R.I. We shall be joining your discussions and look forward to serving you.
All of you.
Searcher08

Postby professorpan » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:15 pm

If I had a nickel for every time I heard a similar report about "imminent" disclosure, I'd have about $80 extra dollars in my bank account.
professorpan

Postby exojuridik » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:58 pm

Not to be cynical about the motives animating US policy, but what would be the advantage of disclosure to the PTB at this time? Why admit you aint top dog? Why reveal that everything you've told the public so far about the situation has been wrong and misleading ? I don't even see a point to a false-flag invasion rationale - global power is already consolidated and the public is about as compliant as it can get.

Disclosure makes no sense - Unless, of course, you already have the proverbial ray-gun to your head. (or if Morena Baccarin was asking nicely)
"Memory believes before knowing remembers. Believes longer than recollects, longer than knowing even wonders."
exojuridik

Re: Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

Postby Zap » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Religion could survive discovery of ET, survey suggests

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1 ... gests.html
Zap

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Richard C. Hoagland - The Search For Aliens part 1/4
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Re:

Postby Maddy » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:09 pm

Searcher08 wrote:Hello R.I. We shall be joining your discussions and look forward to serving you.
All of you.

Be kind - it costs nothing. ~ Maddy ~
Maddy

Postby Simulist » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:06 am

Ten of the Biggest Lies Ever Heard

(1) "The check is in the mail."

(2) "Well of course they're real!"

(3) "It's only a cold sore."

(4) "The fundamentals of the American economy are strong."

(5) "I'm only waiting tables until my next movie starts filming."

(6) "'Dude, i was on my way to your party, and i crashed my car! I totally flipped it into a ditch. No! — i flipped it into a ravine. it was awful. The only thing that was going through my mind was, 'I'm not gonna make it to his party.' It was awful. i had to crawl out of that fiery mess! i could have died. Sorry I missed your party, dude."

(7) "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

(8) "I'm a uniter, not a divider."

(9) "Change you can believe in."

(10) "Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent."

(Though not necessarily in that order.)
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby Nordic » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:56 am

Okay, in spite of my own dismissive attitude displayed on this thread earlier (much earlier), it seems that a lot of people may have missed a thread I started a little while ago (long after this one was started) where none other than Scientific American is claiming the exact same thing:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26681

Proof of Martians 'to come this year'

:shrug:
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Re:

Postby anothershamus » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:03 am

Searcher08 wrote:Hello R.I. We shall be joining your discussions and look forward to serving you.
All of you.
I don't know about you, but I would serve Morena Baccarin anytime anywhere and for anything! What a way to go! :lovehearts:

)'(
anothershamus

Postby justdrew » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:09 am

as for microbes, that feels like it's just a mater of time, there almost has to be life "out there" in that form. but I don't see why that would be soon, we're a long ways off from a sample return from mars, and we're still not sure where to dig, even though they may well be there.

if such life is found, it virtually guarantees that somewhere there is other life that builds things and talks, but will we get to meet it? I've always felt it was sure to happen in this lifetime, yet I'm awfully pessimistic lately.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Next

Return to General Discussion