'Project Blue Beam'

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: 'Project Blue Beam'

Postby Luther Blissett » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:58 pm

I don't believe that Blue Beam is or was a real thing but I loved this story and video and just had to bump this old thread.

Ominous cloud looming over China creates apparition of floating city
The image was likely the result of an optical illusion known as a 'Fata Morgana' - or a Photoshopped hoax

Extraordinary cloud formations over two cities in China appear to have created an apparition of a floating city.

Footage of the phenomenon appears to show towerblock-like formations over the city of Foshan in the Guandong province of China, apparently bringing many people to a standstill in the street. It reportedly lasted only a few minutes before disappearing.

Experts said the phenomenon, a video of which was shown on Chinese television, was a common optical mirage, according to The Inquisitr.

Some internet users claimed the footage was evidence of "Project Blue Beam technology", based on a conspiracy theory that Nasa will at some point attempt to simulate the second coming of Christ or an alien invasion.

Online commentator Julie Wagoner said: "In my opinion, CERN, HAARP and Project Blue Beam could all have a little something to do with this. We just never know because the media only tells what the "elite" allow to be told. I am certain there are those of you who know what and who I am referring to when I say ,"elite". This is definitely something we will be seeing more of."

Another commentator, Goe Bann, said: "Interesting. What if it really is a city from a parallel universe? Or maybe a glimpse into the future."

But such outlandish suggestions were dismissed by experts, who say the visages are a trick of the eye, resulting from warm and cold weather bending light so that objects appear higher and larger than they really are.

Doubt was also cast on the validity of the video, which was the only apparent source available, with others claiming it had been Photoshopped. It was shown on some Chinese television, however.

One such mirage phenomenon is called a Fata Morgana, where the image of an object or objects is distorted from its original appearance as to be almost unrecognisable. It occurs because rays of light are bent when they pass through air layers of different temperatures.

The first film on a cloud, meanwhile, called a zoopraxiscope, was projected into the skies above Nottingham in the UK in a collaboration of artists and scientists called Project Nimbus. It depicted a green horseman galloping across the clouds, reported science blog Geek.

The clouds resembling skyscrapers in China did not emit any light, but were dark and grey.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby divideandconquer » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:08 pm

"Project Blue Beam" may not be what it's called, but the technology it describes and some sort of agenda for this technology is very real. Whether it's one project or split up under several projects; whether it's to fake the second coming, aliens, or bring dinosaurs back to life; whether that technology's been used, is being used, or planned to be used in the future, there is no doubt in my mind that some sort of "Project Blue Beam" has been in the works for decades.
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby Luther Blissett » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:18 pm

divideandconquer » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:08 am wrote:"Project Blue Beam" may not be what it's called, but the technology it describes and some sort of agenda for this technology is very real. Whether it's one project or split up under several projects; whether it's to fake the second coming, aliens, or bring dinosaurs back to life; whether that technology's been used, is being used, or planned to be used in the future, there is no doubt in my mind that some sort of "Project Blue Beam" has been in the works for decades.

Yeah, I would agree with that. Like what Wombaticus and Elfismiles had to say on page one of this thread.

I want to know if that skyline from the recent Chinese video has been identified as a real terrestrial place. I would know my own skyline in any context.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby tapitsbo » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:54 pm

One thing that this is bound to overlap with is "maintreaming" of psychism, telepathy and the like, all of which I've certainly noticed

combined with a convergence of bio/nano/neuroscience.

The eventual simulation of an external intelligence may very well have been guided by a real one - etc.
tapitsbo

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:58 pm

Luther Blissett » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:18 am wrote:
I want to know if that skyline from the recent Chinese video has been identified as a real terrestrial place. I would know my own skyline in any context.

Quite. It's a strangely Lovecraftian vista; this latest footage gave me pause. The previous incident in 2011 was remarkable footage, surely, but also depicted a clearly identifiable & familiar skyline, albeit as a hazy, hypnotic mirage.

This new shit looks like something Guillermo del Toro would design for a Borges adaptation. Creepy.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby zangtang » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:30 pm

Thanks for mentioning the previous - also in China - was that 4 years ago already?
I recall they tried quite hard/did a good job/almost proved that the city in the clouds was actually
some atmospheric heat/smog inversion of the next city down the road ? So thats all well & good.

Don't expect you to believe this next bit, but its true.

The night before this new China 'Lovecraftian vista' turned up on all the cutnpaste newsplash, I was reviewing,at length, my Amazon wishlist
and whilst my backlog is horrendous as ever, toyed with hunting down some 2nd hand Jacques Vallee. Some might see where this is going.
Whilst I have got what looks like most of Vallee's stuff (except the 2 novels), I've never had a copy of, of course,
'Passport to Magonia' - so thats what I was thinking about the night before cities in the clouds turn up in China,

Now, I'm not going to demean myself by checking the time of these appearances or looking at timezones, but
I think its fairly established that I'm a great deal more powerful than for which I give myself credit!

Nice to know i've still got it!
zangtang

Postby divideandconquer » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:38 pm

Luther Blissett » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:58 pm wrote:I don't believe that Blue Beam is or was a real thing but I loved this story and video and just had to bump this old thread.

Ominous cloud looming over China creates apparition of floating city
The image was likely the result of an optical illusion known as a 'Fata Morgana' - or a Photoshopped hoax

Extraordinary cloud formations over two cities in China appear to have created an apparition of a floating city.

Footage of the phenomenon appears to show towerblock-like formations over the city of Foshan in the Guandong province of China, apparently bringing many people to a standstill in the street. It reportedly lasted only a few minutes before disappearing.

Experts said the phenomenon, a video of which was shown on Chinese television, was a common optical mirage, according to The Inquisitr.

Some internet users claimed the footage was evidence of "Project Blue Beam technology", based on a conspiracy theory that Nasa will at some point attempt to simulate the second coming of Christ or an alien invasion.

Online commentator Julie Wagoner said: "In my opinion, CERN, HAARP and Project Blue Beam could all have a little something to do with this. We just never know because the media only tells what the "elite" allow to be told. I am certain there are those of you who know what and who I am referring to when I say ,"elite". This is definitely something we will be seeing more of."

Another commentator, Goe Bann, said: "Interesting. What if it really is a city from a parallel universe? Or maybe a glimpse into the future."

But such outlandish suggestions were dismissed by experts, who say the visages are a trick of the eye, resulting from warm and cold weather bending light so that objects appear higher and larger than they really are.

Doubt was also cast on the validity of the video, which was the only apparent source available, with others claiming it had been Photoshopped. It was shown on some Chinese television, however.

One such mirage phenomenon is called a Fata Morgana, where the image of an object or objects is distorted from its original appearance as to be almost unrecognisable. It occurs because rays of light are bent when they pass through air layers of different temperatures.

The first film on a cloud, meanwhile, called a zoopraxiscope, was projected into the skies above Nottingham in the UK in a collaboration of artists and scientists called Project Nimbus. It depicted a green horseman galloping across the clouds, reported science blog Geek.

The clouds resembling skyscrapers in China did not emit any light, but were dark and grey.

I was reading some of the comments to this video and I found it odd that there is supposedly only one video of this strange phenomenon and no recorded eyewitness testimony. What? People in Jiangxi don't have smart phones?
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby Iamwhomiam » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:08 pm

In a sardonic way, it would be fitting & funny if the alien invasion consisted of plunking down completely built and populated cities atop our own. Kinda like the other shoe dropping forcefully upon the ants.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Elvis » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:31 pm

Reminds me of Yitzhaq Hayutman's "holographic temple"...

Hayutman wants to set up an array of high-powered, water-cooled lasers and fire them into a transparent cube suspended beneath a blimp. The ephemeral, flickering image, he says, would fulfill an ancient, widely revered Jewish prophecy that the temple will descend from the heavens as a manifestation of light.

http://archive.wired.com/wired/archive/ ... yland.html
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby zangtang » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:43 pm

that's cheating.

I mean, techno-chutzpaah - but cheating.
zangtang

Postby Luther Blissett » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:54 am

Had to cross-post this great Laodicean link from the Tyche thread since it regards the recording of strange phenomena in Chinese skies:

Laodicean » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:38 pm wrote:Image

'Two suns' spotted in China defy explanation

The dual sunset comes just weeks after rumors of a second sun flooded the Net

Weeks after a story shot across the Web claiming that the imminent explosion of a nearby star would result in the appearance of a second sun in the sky — a story that was later debunked — two suns were caught on camera yesterday in China. The suns — one fuzzy and orange, the other a crisp yellow orb — appeared side-by-side, one slightly higher than the other.

What's going on? Life's Little Mysteries, a sister site to Space.com, asked Jim Kaler, the University of Illinois astronomer who squelched the excitement over the aforementioned exploding Betelgeuse and who has written books on the day and night sky. The double sun image is an effect of optical refraction, Kaler said, but it's a "pretty darn rare" one, and one not fully explained by science.

"I doubt it's been computer modeled," he said. "There must have been some blob of atmosphere somewhere that caused this truly spectacular phenomenon, which in a sense is a mirage."

Mirages appear when particles in the atmosphere refract, or bend, light. This typically happens near the horizon, where air is thicker, though, and mirages are usually aligned vertically above or below the original source of the light — not beside it, like in the video. It's possible, Kaler said, that an unusually thick patch of atmosphere wandered in front of the sun to create the unusual effect.

Previous sightings of horizontally-aligned double images of the sun and moon are recorded in a book called "Light and Color in the Outdoors" (English edition: Springer 1993) by the famous Flemish astronomer Marcel Minnaert, which remains the most complete reference on double suns. "So many other instances have been reported that there is no longer any doubt about ... observations of sun and mock sun(s) being at exactly the same altitude," Minnaert wrote.

"The case of a mock sun 3 degrees and 25 arc-seconds to the left of the nearly set sun sounds incredible but has been recorded photographically." Indeed, Minnaert's description sounds nearly identical to the scene in question.

He goes on to state that the double or multiple image phenomena are produced by abnormal refraction, but that "it remains extraordinary that the images of the sun and moon were sharp and of the same size as the real sun and moon."

To check whether more has been learned about the double sun effect since the time of Minnaert's writing, Life's Little Mysteries consulted several atmospheric optics experts. None of them had ever seen anything quite like the effect shown in the video.

"This is not a common optical phenomenon that we're seeing here," said Grant Perry, an atmospheric scientist at the University of Wisconsin Cooperative Institute for Satellite and Meteorological Studies. "I'm asking myself if this is an artifact of the lens, but if that were the case — if it's reflections of the lens elements — then the images would move in relation to each other as the camera moves," Perry said. "But that doesn't happen."

In terms of an optical explanation, he said, "You would have to assume it is particles of ice or something in the atmosphere aligned in such a way that they would refract the sunlight at that very small angle, but only in one direction. It would require some fairly peculiar characteristics."

Several related atmospheric optical effects are fully explained by science. Sun dogs, sunset mirages, sun pillars and sun halos are all relatively common and well understood. But not this effect.

"It's very intriguing," said Kaler.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41927089/ns ... nce-space/
Luther Blissett

Postby General Patton » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:14 pm

Roger Stone is pushing a Blue-Beam like hoax.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby elfismiles » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:34 pm

General Patton » 21 Oct 2016 16:14 wrote:Roger Stone is pushing a Blue-Beam like hoax.

Thanks for the heads-up General.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhEdnT61QoU

B E N E N S O N S T R A T E G Y G R O U P
1 000 Potomac Street, N.W., Suite 420
Washington, D.C. 20007 TEL 202.339.6060

Interviews with 2,021 adult Americans conducted by telephone by BSG on October 10-13, 2016. The margin of sampling error for results
based on the total sample is plus or minus 2 percentage points. The sample uses a LVS based on voting history (65%), self-attestation (12%),
social-media data mining (10%), demographic / socio-economic class (18%). This sample includes 1101 interviews among landline
respondents and 920 interviews among cell phone respondents.

NO SKEWS OR NARRATIVE SCREENS WERE EMPLOYED
Executive Overview: Hillary Clinton Flash-Crash to 12% Favorable, Losing 19-77% Nationall

http://media.wix.com/ugd/0cf371_514bfe6 ... 9be410.pdf

ETA:

Recommended Salvage: FIRESIGN

For almost two decades the Department of Defense and NASA have
coordinated on a black book project under the codename FIRESIGN.
FIRESIGN’s aim is to create a religious “awe effect” in enemy
populations to create an instantaneous psychological soft-kill (abject
submission). The operation uses high powered lasers to project real-
seeming images on the sodium layer 100km above the surface. These
images can cover hundreds or even thousands of square miles and can
appear completely real, three dimensional, and can move.
These visual cues are augmented with pulsed ELF electromagnetic
emissions (see: PROJECT SANGUINE) that attack the specific areas
of the prefrontal cortex that are stimulated during religious
experience. In limited tests, subjects have been able to be
overwhelmed on both axis of vastness (an overwhelming of the
subject’s frame of reference) and a powerful need-for-
accommodation. The mix of these two will produce inaction, lack of
focus on self or individual interaction, and gross transformations in mental equilibrium (a Road-to-Damascus Experience).

The ability to produce these effects across 23% of the continental United States is the
objective of FIRESIGN and field tests in the Levant have proven successful.
The FIRESIGN scenario is that of an invading extraterrestrial force of nearly
incomprehensible scale (massive floating cities descending, god-sized “walkers” among the
clouds with terrifying weapons, wheels of fire and eyes, etc.). This phenomena, when
activated will bring electoral and social systems to a halt and, in afflicted areas, will permit a
narrative wherein POTUS is able to “Call a halt” to the invasion and then “hand over the
torch” to Clinton, providing a basic continuity of state.

AFTERMATH

The aftermath of FIRESIGN will be the psychological subjugation of areas where uprisings
are most likely to occur. The induced trauma of FIRESIGN will provide ample cover to
government and NGOs who will be “providing aid” (psychotropic to induce docility) and
counseling services which will ensure further domestication.

FIRESIGN will require a great deal of power, mobile command stations with nitrogen-
cooled super-computers, and the co-opting of the ELF arrays. We have created a schedule
and teams roster that can be moved into position following the third debate.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Previous

Return to General Discussion