How Bad Is Global Warming?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: How Bad Is Global Warming?

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:10 pm

jakell » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:52 am wrote:
Iamwhomiam » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:47 am wrote:BH wrote,
"If you believe it is not possible to adapt to climate change that's fine.
Its going on in the natural world whether you feel that way or not."

Yes, animals and insects are trying to adapt, but after their forced migrations to new locales, they find no food and starve to death. This is the fate of like birds and sea mammals alike that are unable to adapt quickly enough to changing conditions.

Insects are moving northward as our climate continues warming, threatening our hardwood and softwood forests. Hemlocks, as abundant as they in NY, are dying off below and into the Catskills because the trees cannot adapt, develop resistance to, such infestations because the trees are unable to adapt quickly enough The Emerald Ash Borer has nearly reached Canada.

That's how well adaption is going on in the natural world. The coral don't seem to be adapting well, either. Shellfish shells are weakened by acidification of the waters they live in.

Perhaps you'll be kind enough to tell us about successful adaptions going on in the natural world as I know of none.

A basic misunderstanding of what I was talking about concerning adaptation.

Only we are supremely adapatable as individuals and as a species, the rest of the animal kingdom is not, adaptability is our strength.

Animals will only adapt via natural selection, and that involves dying. Hopefully a species will have enough variation within it so that cousins can move into the niche vacated by its less successful individuals. If the species does not have enough variation it will die off and another species will move into that niche.
It's tough, it's not pretty but it has worked for millions of years.

Sorry for having addressed you as Jackell, jakell.

What you describe here is evolution, not rapid adaption.

Edited to add:

Many species most certainly will become extinct due to their inability to adapt. I've pointed out a few that are endangered because they cannot quickly enough develop migrating insects. Also, birds migrating north are finding no food because of the difference in seasonal growth of their food sources, which in turn hampers mating. The emaciated corpses of seals have been washing up on shores of the west coast because their food source has also migrated away from the seals traditional feeding areas. Because they cannot adapt to changing conditions due to climate change, they die.

Sure, we're creative, and dexterous - even ingenious, but we will not be able to adapt any more than they, and we with little provocation are combative. Rats in a cage with little food. It's not going to be pretty.
Have you ever read Alvin Toffler's "Future Shock" or Desmond Morris' "The Naked Ape"?
Iamwhomiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby PufPuf93 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:37 pm

Regards to evolution and extinction.

The web of life is massively complex and interdependent.

A teaspoon of soil has millions of organisms.

We only observe a small number of organisms.

An organism noted as extinct implies the loss of the web of habitat.

When I was in university and studied biology and genetics and plant taxonomy and ecology and forest pathology and soil micrtobiology, fungi were classified as being part of the plant kingdom.

Now that scientists have deciphered the DNA code, fungi is classified as other than plant or animal.

If fact, fungi are closer in DNA to animals than plants. Fungi respiration is oxygen in and CO2 out, like animals, not like plants CO2 in and oxygen out.

Fungi are ubiquitous and the spore about as resilient and longer lasting than any mode of reproduction.

Makes one ponder whether fungi pre-dated plants and animals as life on Earth and whether fungi spore are what crossed the cosmos and found a home.
PufPuf93

Postby Burnt Hill » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:59 pm

PufPuf93 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:37 pm wrote:Regards to evolution and extinction.

The web of life is massively complex and interdependent.

A teaspoon of soil has millions of organisms.

We only observe a small number of organisms.

An organism noted as extinct implies the loss of the web of habitat.

When I was in university and studied biology and genetics and plant taxonomy and ecology and forest pathology and soil micrtobiology, fungi were classified as being part of the plant kingdom.

Now that scientists have deciphered the DNA code, fungi is classified as other than plant or animal.

If fact, fungi are closer in DNA to animals than plants. Fungi respiration is oxygen in and CO2 out, like animals, not like plants CO2 in and oxygen out.

Fungi are ubiquitous and the spore about as resilient and longer lasting than any mode of reproduction.

Makes one ponder whether fungi pre-dated plants and animals as life on Earth and whether fungi spore are what crossed the cosmos and found a home.

This is old news but an intriguing avenue, thanks for bringing it up PufPuf93-

In a new analysis of genetic relationships among organisms with complex cells, including sponges, protozoa, algae, plants and animals, researchers have concluded that animals and fungi share a common evolutionary history and that their limb of the genealogical tree branched away from plants perhaps 1.1 billion years ago. Fungi and animals then went their own way some undetermined time after that.

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/04/16/us/animals-and-fungi-evolutionary-tie.html
Burnt Hill

Postby Burnt Hill » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:23 pm

Burnt Hill

Postby Burnt Hill » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm

How Mushrooms Could Hold the Key to Our Long-Term Survival as a Species

Written by Doug Bierend

March 30, 2015 // 04:00 AM EST

The collapse of our planet’s natural ecosystem is accelerating, but it turns out nature may have already developed the technology to save us. And it’s right under our feet.

Mycelium​ is the vast, cotton-like underground fungal network that mushrooms grow from—more than 2,000 acres of the stuff forms the largest known org​anism on Earth. Omnipresent in all soils the planet over, it holds together and literally makes soil through its power to decompose organic and inorganic compounds into nutrients. It has incredible powers to break up pollutants, filter water, and even treat disease, and it’s the star of a film called Fantastic Fungi that’s currently raisi​ng funds to bring awareness to how we can wield its many properties to save the world.

“Mycelium offers the best solutions for carbon sequestration, for preserving biodiversity, for reducing pollutants, and for offering us many of the medicines that we need today, both human and ecological,” says famed mycologist Paul Sta​mets, who’s the main voice of the film.

A regular keynote speakerat major think-a-thons like T​ED, Stamets has authored seve​ral seminal books on fungi, and done groundbreaking research on the medicinal, environmental, and ecological power of fungus with the likes of the Department of Defense, Environmental Protection Agency, and Centers for Disease Control. He’s also filed more pat​ents and research pa​pers than you can shake a mushroom stick at—not to mention that his signat​ure hat is made of fungus.

“Fungi, I think, hold the greatest potential solutions for overcoming the calamities that we face,” he says.

The apparent intelligence of mycelium lead Stamets call it “nature’s internet.” If a plant is harmed, mycelium tied up with its roots transmits the​ warning to other connected plants (turns out mo​st plant life is part fungus). It’s responsive, reacting immediately to disruptions in its environment to find a way to make it into food for itself and, thus, everything around it. Mycelium can also learn to consume compounds it’s never encountered before, breaking them down into nutrients for countless other organisms, and sharing the knowledge throughout its network.

This adaptive power can be applied in amazing ways. Stamets and co. showed the critical role mycelium plays in mitigating bee colo​ny collapse and filtering bacteria l​i​ke E. Coli out of water. When removed of spores, certain strains become potent at​tractors for termites and other pests. A side-by-side comparison showed that oyster mushrooms were superior for breaking down pollut​ant hydrocarbons into basic nutrients that in turn fed foraging insects and animals, a process called mycoremediation. Mycelium was also literally trained to eat V​X, the nerve agent used by Saddam Hussein against​ the Kurds in 1988.

All this speaks to a wide range of critical roles fungus has played in our past, and how it may be essential to our future if we choose to embrace it.

Conversations about fungi inevitably drift toward psilocybin and its mind-expanding properties. While it’s also being researched for uses in less cosmic concerns like breaking addiction and treat​ing cancer, psilocybin’s third-eye-opening properties aren’t superficial. Some the​ories argue that modern human intelligence itself was borne of consumption of the stuff. Magic mushrooms are something about which Stamets is (naturally) an expert, having written​ the book on the topic, even identifying four new species. It’s something he ​largely credits for his own mycological insights.

“I’ve never been an apologist for this, but in my younger days I consumed a fair quantity of psilocybin mushrooms,” he says. “My experiences using those mushrooms opened up my mind’s eye to nature, and frankly I think it’s rewired my brain and made me a lot more intelligent than before.”

Ultimately it’s just such a perspectival shift that may be necessary to steer our fate away from a world in which nature as we’ve known it is just a m​emory. This isn’t a call to wander into the forest and trip on mushrooms (although I’m certainly not saying you shouldn’t). Stamets’s proposed solutions are actually quite practical, centering on fostering the health of mycelial networks so that they are better able to equalize out ecosystems and provide us the benefits like those listed above. Encouraging people to garden and grow mushrooms (which spread mycelium), or halting the practice of forest burns and the removal of dead wood, both of which rob essential nutrients for mycelium, are among other examples. Utilizing mycelium in these ways will also require a wider understanding of its nature, which is why Stamets suggests making mycology a mandatory part of primary education, with funding more equivalent to the computer sciences.

“The good news is these things can be put into practice very very quickly,” Stamets says. “Mycelium reacts quickly. I’m an impatient person, so mycelium and me are perfect partners.”

Correction: An earlier version of this story said an EPA-funded experiment filtered H1N1 out of water; it was E. Coli. Later experiments showed that the extracts are also effective against viruses including H1N1.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/how-mushrooms-could-hold-the-key-to-our-long-term-survival?trk_source=homepage-lede
Burnt Hill

Postby PufPuf93 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:55 pm

Thanks for the link Burnt Hill

Even though the NY Times article was from 1993, there is an interesting snippet near the end of the article:

"But molecular geneticists working in the laboratory of the late Allan Wilson of the University of California at Berkeley, who before his death in 1991 was a celebrated proponent of looking at genes for clues to evolution, said their analysis of the molecular data contradicts the latest report. They said their study places animals and plants together in a group, with fungi having branched off from the tree earlier."

This idea is what I typed above (and in the danger of being fringe science in a field I am far from current); specifically that fungi preceded plants and animals rather than fungi and animals branched from plants.

I entered Cal (UC Berkeley) age 21 back in the 1970s with the intent to become a forest geneticists. When I was 19, a professional staff US Forest Service employee (where I had worked since age 16 seasonally at first in timber sale planning and field layout) was not able to attend the Forest Genetics Association Annual Convention that was being held nearby at Humboldt State University. I asked to go in his stead and was by far the youngest there. Bill Libby was the keynote speaker. Libby was the forest geneticist in the forestry department at Cal and did two highly influential projects: (1) The radiata pine that is one of two main species in New Zealand planation forestry and a common plantation species in other countries such as South Africa and Chile is the Monterey Pine (Pinus radiata) of California where it is not considered a commercial timber species. Selections were made to develop a strain that grew fast and straight. (2) Cloned coast redwood for seedlings for planting in commercial forestry and the nursery trade. Redwood coppices (sprouts) readily in nature and the seed is notorious poor in viability and hard to collect and handle. Cloning is used for redwood seedlings now almost exclusively. After the conference in 1972, I started saving money and made my plans for Cal.

So as an undergrad I took the genetics and organic chemistry necessary for the genetics but ended up studying with a focus on forest ecology and minor in soil science for the BS Forest Science degree.

I dream of self-aware Fungi Mankind in the future when we are gone.

Anyone else read and enjoy Herbert's Santaroga Barrier? My favorite Herbert.

Now I am rambling.
PufPuf93

Postby Burnt Hill » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:28 pm

Hi PufPuf93,
Yes I see your point and I hope I didn't distract from it!
I was just excited that you introduced the topic of Fungi in relation to our place in the world,
and explored another avenue!

From Stamets TED talk-

Mushrooms are very fast in their growth. Day 21, day 23, day 25. Mushrooms produce strong antibiotics. In fact, we're more closely related to fungi than we are to any other kingdom. A group of 20 eukaryotic microbiologists published a paper two years ago erecting opisthokonta -- a super-kingdom that joins animalia and fungi together. We share in common the same pathogens. Fungi don't like to rot from bacteria, and so our best antibiotics come from fungi. But here is a mushroom that's past its prime. After they sporulate, they do rot. But I propose to you that the sequence of microbes that occur on rotting mushrooms are essential for the health of the forest. They give rise to the trees, they create the debris fields that feed the mycelium.
Burnt Hill

Postby PufPuf93 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:49 pm

Burnt Hill » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:32 pm wrote:
How Mushrooms Could Hold the Key to Our Long-Term Survival as a Species

The collapse of our planet’s natural ecosystem is accelerating, but it turns out nature may have already developed the technology to save us. And it’s right under our feet.

Mycelium​ is the vast, cotton-like underground fungal network that mushrooms grow from—more than 2,000 acres of the stuff forms the largest known org​anism on Earth. Omnipresent in all soils the planet over, it holds together and literally makes soil through its power to decompose organic and inorganic compounds into nutrients. It has incredible powers to break up pollutants, filter water, and even treat disease, and it’s the star of a film called Fantastic Fungi that’s currently raisi​ng funds to bring awareness to how we can wield its many properties to save the world.

“Mycelium offers the best solutions for carbon sequestration, for preserving biodiversity, for reducing pollutants, and for offering us many of the medicines that we need today, both human and ecological,” says famed mycologist Paul Sta​mets, who’s the main voice of the film.

“Fungi, I think, hold the greatest potential solutions for overcoming the calamities that we face,” he says.

Ultimately it’s just such a perspectival shift that may be necessary to steer our fate away from a world in which nature as we’ve known it is just a m​emory. This isn’t a call to wander into the forest and trip on mushrooms (although I’m certainly not saying you shouldn’t). Stamets’s proposed solutions are actually quite practical, centering on fostering the health of mycelial networks so that they are better able to equalize out ecosystems and provide us the benefits like those listed above. Encouraging people to garden and grow mushrooms (which spread mycelium), or halting the practice of forest burns and the removal of dead wood, both of which rob essential nutrients for mycelium, are among other examples. Utilizing mycelium in these ways will also require a wider understanding of its nature, which is why Stamets suggests making mycology a mandatory part of primary education, with funding more equivalent to the computer sciences.
[/url]

Remember the term mychorrhiza. Mychorrhiza are all around you as they are ubiquitous in symbiotic relations with vascular plants, even your houseplants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mycorrhiza

Mychorriza was a field of research in forest science in the 1970s.. The Mychorriza expand the plants root system and improve water and nutrient availability. More than one species or subspecies can cultivate an Mychorrhiza relationship, depends on what species colonizes first. The favored Mychorrhiza also inhibit colonization by other fungi that are pathogens in forestry or signs of decadence and impending death in general. By 1980, Mychorrhiza strains had been isolated and developed for operational use. Nursery beds for bare root seedlings to be out planted were deliberately infected infected with favorable stains. From 1982 to 1985, I was District Silviculturist on the Shasta-Trinity National Forest. As such I was responsible for reforestation activities, seed collection, etc. and the most technical person on local staff regards forest ecology in general as well as being the staff manager from budgeting to attainment reporting of the reforestation, inventory, and stand improvement activities.. The operational part of the job was then large as the USFS was big into industrial scale timber harvest, most by clearcutting of 3000 or more acres per year on my RD. Several years more than 1.5 million seedlings were planted by contractors. In the early 1980s, vendors had developed dry Mychorrhiza product that could be hydrated and all seedling roots were dipped in the Mychorrhiza immediate to planting to insure the seedlings were inoculated with known favorable strains.

Most Mychorrhiza research back then was for agriculture rather than forestry or nursery and certainly much research has occurred in the last 30 years and even more so with the advent of genetic engineering.

There is a great cartoon (that I cannot figure out how to post here) posted at Democratic Underground several weeks ago in a Lounge thread I started on wild morel mushrooms.

The cartoon is three stick figures and goes like this:

Figure #1: Our lab is studying a fungus that takes over mammal brains and makes them want to study fungi.

Figure #2: It's very promising! We are opening a whole new wing of the lab just to cultivate it!

Figure #3: (Is silent and listens)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1018855383

Most global warming discussion does not mention the tremendous carbon sink that is the soil and multitude of organisms within the soil. I would disagree with what is copied from the earlier post in "halting all forest burns". Forest burns are part of the natural processes of forest ecosystems and such resets stop the build up of harmful pathogens and insects that reduce forest vitality and fecundity (reproduction). Charcoal as well as humus and dead and living soil micro-organisms and dead wood and roots are all part of the underground ecology and process of a forest. Prescribed fire can be a tool to enhance forest carbon storage. Few if any forest scientists would disagree.
Last edited by PufPuf93 on Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PufPuf93

Postby PufPuf93 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:59 pm

Burnt Hill » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:28 pm wrote:Hi PufPuf93,
Yes I see your point and I hope I didn't distract from it!
I was just excited that you introduced the topic of Fungi in relation to our place in the world,
and explored another avenue!

Not at all a distraction!!

You opened a window where maybe I could add to RI.

Plus I get to riff and remember.

I honestly had not thought of fungi and global warming in any specific sense.

Now fungi is the logical outcome come hell or high water (isn't that global; climate change?) :partydance:
PufPuf93

Postby jakell » Sun May 01, 2016 4:27 am

Whilst fungi are obviously one of the many varieties of life poised to move into niches vacated by other species due to the climate changing, the above article is rather silly in positing them as a deliberate solution to climate change, like we could actually engineer the whole thing.

Marketeers may take notice though and consider that maybe another ecotech bubble is possible, selling mushroom kits to scared folks.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby Burnt Hill » Sun May 01, 2016 9:40 am

I don't see it as a "solution to climate change" either. Stamets might!
It is an under used tool towards that effort though.
And nice to see people working on outside the box solutions.

Using Fungi to Remediate Radiation at Fukushima

Paul Stamets

Tuesday, 26th November 2013

Fukushima is a global crisis. Instead of hiding it, the Japanese Government should be asking for help. Mycologist, Paul Stamets, suggests some ways to remediate and manage the radiation around Fukushima that could form a basis for an international task force.

Many people have written to me and asked more or less the same question: "What would you do to help heal the Japanese landscape around the failing nuclear reactors?"

The enormity and unprecedented nature of this combined natural and human-made disaster will require a massive and completely novel approach to management and remediation. And with this comes a never before seen opportunity for collaboration, research and wisdom.

The nuclear fallout will make continued human habitation in close proximity to the reactors untenable. The earthquake and tsunami created enormous debris fields near the nuclear reactors. Since much of this debris is wood, and many fungi useful in mycoremediation are wood decomposers and build the foundation of forest ecosystems, I have the following suggestions:

1. Evacuate the region around the reactors.

2. Establish a high-level, diversified remediation team including foresters, mycologists, nuclear and radiation experts, government officials, and citizens.

3. Establish a fenced off Nuclear Forest Recovery Zone.

4. Chip the wood debris from the destroyed buildings and trees and spread throughout areas suffering from high levels of radioactive contamination.

5. Mulch the landscape with the chipped wood debris to a minimum depth of 12-24 inches.

6. Plant native deciduous and conifer trees, along with hyper-accumulating mycorrhizal mushrooms, particularly Gomphidius glutinosus, Craterellus tubaeformis, and Laccaria amethystina (all native to pines). G. glutinosus has been reported to absorb – via the mycelium – and concentrate radioactive Cesium 137 more than 10,000-fold over ambient background levels. Many other mycorrhizal mushroom species also hyper-accumulate.

7. Wait until mushrooms form and then harvest them under Radioactive HAZMAT protocols.

8. Continuously remove the mushrooms, which have now concentrated the radioactivity, particularly Cesium 137, to an incinerator. Burning the mushroom will result in radioactive ash. This ash can be further refined and the resulting concentrates vitrified (placed into glass) or stored using other state-of-the-art storage technologies.

By sampling other mushroom-forming fungi for their selective ability to hyper-accumulate radioactivity, we can learn a great deal while helping the ecosystem recover. Not only will some mushroom species hyper-accumulate radioactive compounds, but research has also shown that some mycorrhizal fungi bind and sequester radioactive elements so they remain immobilized for extended periods of time. Surprisingly, we learned from the Chernobyl disaster that many species of melanin-producing fungi have their growth stimulated by radiation.

The knowledge gained through this collaborative process would not only benefit the areas affected by the current crisis, but would also help with preparedness and future remediation responses.

How long would this remediation effort take? I have no clear idea but suggest this may require decades. However, a forested national park could emerge –The Nuclear Forest Recovery Zone – and eventually benefit future generations with its many ecological and cultural attributes.

I do not know of any other practical remedy. I do know that we have an unprecedented opportunity to work together toward solutions that make sense.

For references consult my latest book, Mycelium Running: How Mushrooms Can Help Save the World (Ten Speed Press, Berkeley or http://www.fungi.com). Utilizing search engines of the scientific literature will also reveal more corroborative references.
Burnt Hill

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sun May 01, 2016 10:51 am

The only problem with Stamets' 'solution' is #8. Stamets. As I've stated, there is no know technology capable of filtering nano-particulates from an incinerator's emissions. Therefore, while it is an excellent idea to utilize fungi to absorb radioactive, burning them would only increase airborne radioactive particulates.

However, supposing such a program was enacted, it would be far better to collect the radioactive fungi and treat it like we would any other highly radioactive waste by placing them into long term storage.
Iamwhomiam

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed May 04, 2016 2:36 pm

Mass Evacuation as 'Apocalyptic' Inferno Engulfs Canadian Tar Sands City
'There was smoke everywhere and it was raining ash,' says Fort McMurray evacuee
byDeirdre Fulton, staff writer

Wildfire viewed from Highway 63 in Fort McMurray, Alberta, on May 3, 2016. (Photo: Reuters)
A raging wildfire in a Canadian tar sands town has forced tens of thousands of evacuations and destroyed several residential neighborhoods, offering a bleak vision of a fiery future if the fossil fuel era is not brought to an end.

The blaze in Fort McMurray, Alberta, started over the weekend, doubled in size on Monday, and grew into an inferno on Tuesday. It is expected to worsen on Wednesday as strong wind gusts and record high temperatures persist.

"It's apocalyptic," John O'Connor, a family physician who has treated patients with health problems in the region related to tar sands pollution, told the National Observer.

"There was smoke everywhere and it was raining ash," evacuee Shams Rehman said to the Globe and Mail after he and his family reached an evacuation center in the resort town of Lac La Biche, Alberta. "I've never seen anything like it."

Brian Jean, the leader of Alberta's opposition party and a resident of the city, said much of downtown Fort McMurray was going up in flames: "My home of the last 10 years and the home I had for 15 years before that are both destroyed."

According to the Edmonton Journal:

Officials estimate 17,000 citizens fled north to industry sites. Another 35,000 headed south, including 18,000 people enroute to Edmonton.

Traffic was bumper-to-bumper as people packed families and pets into cars, trucks and campers. Line-ups snaked around gas stations and late in the evening, RCMP were advising they would travel the highway with gas to assist stranded motorists. Wednesday morning, the Alberta government took to social media to say that it would be escorting a fuel tanker along Highway 63 to help people who were still waiting for gas.

No casualties have been reported.

Fire season came early to Western Canada this year; already there have been 311 fires in Alberta, according to the province's Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, and approximately 192 fires in British Columbia.

Experts attribute the early onset and extremity of the fires to human-caused climate change, exacerbated by a strong El Niño effect, which led to a drier and warmer winter with lower-than-average snowfall.

"Because spring came about a month early here, we are already in the middle of our prime fire season for the spring," Mike Flannigan, a wildfire expert at the University of Alberta, told Global News. "Given the already dry conditions means it's easier for fires, once they sustain themselves, to go underground until it gets windy and they re-appear."

Furthermore, University of Lethbridge professor Judith Kulig told the publication, "the whole aspect of climate change and global warming...is then interrelated [to] things such as insect infestation, so pine beetle increases because it's not a cold enough winter. The trees are infested and drier and more prone to fire."

At Climate Central on Wednesday, senior science writer Brian Kahn put it succinctly:

The wildfire is the latest in a lengthening lineage of early wildfires in the northern reaches of the globe that are indicative of a changing climate. As the planet continues to warm, these types of fires will likely only become more common and intense as spring snowpack disappears and temperatures warm.

Fort McMurray is home to the Athabasca tar sands, the largest single oil deposit in the world, containing an estimated 174 trillion barrels of bitumen. Tar sands oil production is the fastest growing source of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in Canada, and greatly increases the country's contribution to global warming.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby norton ash » Wed May 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Fort McMoney, reaping what it sows... the hot dry whirlwind.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Sat May 07, 2016 7:54 pm

Agent Orange Cooper

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion