RI "Bad" Guys: UR DOIN IT WRONG

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: RI "Bad" Guys: UR DOIN IT WRONG

Postby compared2what? » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:26 pm

if you have concerns about certain members why not PM jeff, have a chat with him about it and leave him – since he is a grown up who can defend himself – to sort it out

I do that too. You seem to be resistant to acknowledging the possibility, but I do actually have some real-world expertise (if I do say so myself) wrt investigative research. Professional level, formerly. Not so very many people do, by definition. That doesn't make me better than them. It just makes me able to do the stuff I've been trained to do and have done quite a bit of, same as anyone else who's ever worked in any area requiring skill and experience. I use higher-than-now-current professional standards. Because current professional standards are disgracefully low. And that's the fucking truth. You can take my word for it or not.

Jeff signed off on this. If he wants to pull the plug, he can.

Jeff?
compared2what?

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Jeff » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:28 pm

I know I've contributed to the opacity here by remaining silent, but I also haven't wanted to add to the confusion. But I'll take something for my reflux and be right back....
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:32 pm

compared2what? wrote:Jeff signed off on this. If he wants to pull the plug, he can.

Jeff?

You're good to go.

Please, proceed.
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby compared2what? » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:38 pm

I'm taking a short break to count to ten. Because I have been very systematically personally targeted on this board. To a much, much greater extent than I ever mention to anyone. And I'm making a point of not focusing on any of that. I ignore it, for the most part.

But it's pretty cold-fucking-blooded in its aims. And it would be very, very cruel if the people doing it were accurate in their assumptions about my personal life. Which they're not, btw. I've never done anything to those people. Not one single thing.

Don't tell me I'm a fucking narcissist. I'll be back in a little while.
compared2what?

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:39 pm

Why Are We Fighting?
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Perelandra » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:40 pm

compared2what? wrote:
Wombaticus Rex wrote:Watching, listening, interested, yes. You're free to implicate me in whatever you see me implicated in and I won't take offense (or admit to it).

OMG. You just did, you fucking idiot. I wasn't going to name you if I didn't have to. You're a very good writer, by the way. I have absolutely no idea what goal or cause you think you're advancing by prepping the board for the Last Statue (and associated) bullshit. But if you have one that's not a lie or a rationalization, I'd be curious to hear it. Because you're obviously a very smart and very gifted guy. And if you're doing a single thing other than punishing Jeff Wells (and optimally, bringing about his online destruction) for crimes unknown to me, I really can't see what it is.
:shock:
“The past is never dead. It's not even past.” - William Faulkner
Perelandra

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:41 pm

compared2what? wrote:And it would be very, very cruel if the people doing it were accurate in their assumptions about my personal life. Which they're not, btw.

You know I just went through something very similar.

Identify your perps, please.
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Guys, I'm the most public motherfucker on here. I am a rapper for Christ's sake. Known aliases: Humpasaur Jones, DJ Multiple Sex Partners, Thirtyseven, Algorhythms, Brainsturbator, Skilluminati Research, Wombaticus Rex. Real Name: Justin Boland, age 28, Springfield Illinois. I work for a real estate technology company and I close up a coffee shop 6 days a week. I live with the love of my life and two cats. I've exchanged a couple emails with Ty. Last time I spoke to him he said he believed I was involved in his harassment, something I find sad but understandable.

I'm willing to grant that my stupidity and deviant sci-fi interests here might be polluting the discourse from something more fruitful.

I've been accused of a great deal during my short life, and I don't bear any ill will towards anyone. I like c2w a lot and I'm willing to answer more questions if you got 'em.

I would also like to add that Ty is kind of a pussy and I resent the notion he might "be" me.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby smiths » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:45 pm

i apologise for my NPD assertation, its not helpful and believe it or not it was not meant personally (i know how ridiculous that sounds)
the question is why, who, why, what, why, when, why and why again?
smiths

Postby compared2what? » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:47 pm

Jeff wrote:I know I've contributed to the opacity here by remaining silent, but I also haven't wanted to add to the confusion. But I'll take something for my reflux and be right back....

That's ambiguous. This is your shop. What do you want?
compared2what?

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:53 pm

Wombaticus Rex wrote:Name: Justin Boland, age 28, Springfield Illinois.

Just out of curiosity, your myspace page says you're in Vermont. I mean if we're gonna put cards on the table, let's do it for real, eh?

FWIW, I don't agree that you and DE are the same person, and said as much.
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Check out “Author, Author”—the Jeff Wells article that inspired all of this time research that Brainsturbator has been devoted to lately. (Jeff Wells also has a book coming out soon, which I am highly anticipating.)

--source link

I’m definitely biased: I think Jeff Wells is the best of the best for the paranormal, the occult, the conspiratorial...you know, “actual history.” He’s got a book coming out shortly, which I’m looking forward to, but there’s a wealth of material on his site. Most people I have passed this link on to report that it eats up a week of their lives, so be warned.

--source link

I'm watching 5 string bass lessons on the Youtube, I'll be here for awhile. I'd like to know what about my behavior would lead you, or anyone else, to think I'm not a straightforward fan of Mr. Wells.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:58 pm

Et in Arcadia ego wrote:
Wombaticus Rex wrote:Name: Justin Boland, age 28, Springfield Illinois.

Just out of curiosity, your myspace page says you're in Vermont. I mean if we're gonna put cards on the table, let's do it for real, eh?

That's because Myspace is a piece of shit and I haven't updated that in awhile. I moved to Illinois in February of 2008. It's really a trip that I've been out here almost 2 years now. For those seeking me out, my Facebook page indicates that I was born November 2nd, 1963 and that I live in Texas. Neither is true.

Authoring ARG's though, doesn't mix with RI..I have always respected you, and find this a little disappointing.

Isn't there enough ugliness in the real world without manufacturing more?

This worries me. What am I doing that makes you think I'm running ARGs?
Wombaticus Rex

Postby SanDiegoBuffGuy » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:59 pm

smiths, I think your original assertion was helpful.

I can't believe I read all 5 pages of this. More drama, just like we see in the farewells. Good lord, this sort of thing will drive people away from here. I might decide to take a break from this forum myself at this point. Maybe we'll get lucky and have this thread locked, too. And yes, I know I am free NOT to read this. It's just disappointing.

Okay, you're now all free to throw rocks at me like what happened last time.
When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you. ---tao te ching
SanDiegoBuffGuy

Postby monster » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:00 am

c2w: Who on the forum has caused you real-life problems, and what is the nature of the problems they caused you?
"I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline."
monster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion