RI "Bad" Guys: UR DOIN IT WRONG

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: RI "Bad" Guys: UR DOIN IT WRONG

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:34 pm

compared2what? wrote:And this is what I know about Jeff: He's one of the most gifted essayists I've ever read. By my lights, he's the most gifted contemporary essayist currently not writing, in fact. He may be wrong about stuff sometimes. But who isn't?

Agreed. 1000%. I know certain persons are still smarting from the Gannon/Gosch thing. I wish they would just let it go. Its standing in the way of a reunification that could blow a lot of leaves out of the gutter and let things flow smoothly again.
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby smiths » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:35 pm

ok, whatever, but at least try and write coherently
the question is why, who, why, what, why, when, why and why again?
smiths

Postby compared2what? » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:36 pm

smiths --

More simply put: There are people trying to destroy the forum. And they're especially targeting Jeff. If you look at the quotes you pulled as symptomatic of NPD, I think you'll see that they only support the criteria you're using them to satisfy if you take it for granted that I was insincere in saying them.

But I wasn't. I meant them. For the record. Believe it or not. I don't care which.
compared2what?

Postby compared2what? » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:41 pm

smiths wrote:ok, whatever, but at least try and write coherently

I do try. And I'm aware that I often do fail. Do you have anything that isn't ad hominem bullshit to add to this thread today?

Because if you do, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise, please have the courtesy to express your low personal opinion of me when you're in private and among like-minded people.

I like you, either way.

Thanks.
compared2what?

Postby compared2what? » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Canadian_watcher wrote:SteganosaurusRex ?

You mean on unforums?

To the best of my knowledge, based on information, conviction, and belief, that's Ty Brown.

There's an "Uncle Humpasaur" on...I think Joseph Matheny's blog comments from about a century ago, who might be Ty and might be our I-ain't-admittin'-nothin Wombat friend, assuming that they're two different people. And seriously, I don't have the tools to prove whether they are or aren't. Nor do I care. I see their actions. Which are stupid, dull, and destructive.
compared2what?

Postby Canadian_watcher » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:50 pm

compared2what? wrote:

You mean on unforums?

To the best of my knowledge, based on information, conviction, and belief, that's Ty Brown.

There's an "Uncle Humpasaur" on...I think Joseph Matheny's blog comments from about a century ago, who might be Ty and might be our I-ain't-admittin'-nothin Wombat friend, assuming that they're two different people. And seriously, I don't have the tools to prove whether they are or aren't. Nor do I care. I see their actions. Which are stupid, dull, and destructive.

I googled "Last Statue" in an attempt to catch on here, and I saw that name almost immediately. Rex, Rex. y'know. I took a shot.
Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own.-- Jonathan Swift

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift
Canadian_watcher

Postby Occult Means Hidden » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:02 pm

Confused after 4 pages.

It's interesting that I can follow this board nearly everyday and still be lost to other's issues. This speaks to me that it is an individual issue and not a board issue. Et in Arcadia encouraging it, adds to the flame. I don't understand WTF is up.

We don't need to purge members of other beliefs, just so we can have a uniform mind in all things.

WombatRex is a poster i've admired. I understand he's taken up many alias before. Can someone breakdown in what capacity he is dismantling the community? Taken up several alias to disrupt the community as a game? Who's to say compared2 and Et in Arc behave in the same capacity? Jeff can you please comment on this?

I don't like to waste 5 minutes of my life with this shit. I'd rather be reading posts about news, views, etc.
Rage against the ever vicious downward spiral.
Time to get back to basics. [url=http://zmag.org/zmi/readlabor.htm]Worker Control of Industry![/url]
Occult Means Hidden

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:05 pm

compared2what? wrote:

You mean on unforums?

To the best of my knowledge, based on information, conviction, and belief, that's Dream's End.

Yes, this is true. He hasn't really gone out of his way to deny it much aside from that thread.

Mr End and Mr Wombat being the same person, I respectfully do not concur with, but show me the money and I'll buy it.

ps: for the same reason I was mortified to see my own name on a public webpage associated with outright madness, personally I would not openly name others in the manner that you're doing with Mr End, who is better known here as Dream's End anyways than his real name.

Do unto others, and all that crap. Name the REAL fucking villains, and while you're at it, an address would be real handy.

Anyone wanna step up and claim the identity of Miss Delgado?

We already know who Socrates/Proldic/Last_Name_Left?Legion is. That's right, fuck face, I know your god damned name now. You should be a little smarter about concealing facts between your common adversaries next time, you pathetic fucking shit weasel..

:banger:
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby smiths » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Do you have anything that isn't ad hominem bullshit to add to this thread today?

contained in almost every sentence you wrote were references to yourself,

to address this and not have it being ad hominem would be impossible,

if you re-read what i wrote my concern is that in constantly creating threads about agents and the forum itself people are doing the very thing they say they are fighting against

if you have concerns about certain members why not PM jeff, have a chat with him about it and leave him – since he is a grown up who can defend himself – to sort it out

your low personal opinion of me

i dont have a personal opinion of you, again you make it about yourself,
i have a problem with all the childish name calling and derailing that goes on and i have tried to ignore it but just lately, since we moved to flash new premises it has really pissed me off

for the record, i am contributing, i am adding articles, links and information about the economic frauds, the environment and political shenanigans

thats what people do on a forum, they read, discuss, speculate and support their points with the best evidence they can find,
everything else is masturbation
smiths

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:15 pm

Occult Means Hidden wrote:Et in Arcadia encouraging it, adds to the flame.

You admit that you don't understand what's going on, but you're sure of my role.

Neato.

You have no idea what is going on here, and if you do, you are a PART OF THE FUCKING PROBLEM.

Which I'm not accusing you of being, by the way. I'm simply stating that if you are not in full command of what facts there are, please don't go sticking your finger in my fucking face. Members here have NO IDEa what kind of shit I've had to put up with on this forum..
Et in Arcadia ego

Re:

Postby compared2what? » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:17 pm

et in Arcadia ego wrote:Miss c2w, I would politely encourage you to be a little more direct. Remove your gloves and lets get down to brass tacks here; I for one am ready for it, having been through what I have the last three weeks. You're being misunderstood by members here and all that's gonna do is generate its own vortex.

The best thing that you or anyone else could do to get me down to brass tacks is ask me simple and direct questions.

Because I honestly don't always know how opaque I'm being. From my POV, I'm being candid while trying to be considerate. And obviously:

compared2what?

Postby smiths » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:18 pm

and just to demonstrate my point

i posted a thread 13 days ago dedicated to recording and exposing the actions and perpetrators of the greatest fraud of all time and that thread has had 1200 views

you posted a thread less than one day ago about agents and upsets on the forum and it has had 600 views already,
no doubt by this time tomorrow it will have passed the 1200 mark

that is my definition of distraction and derailment,
these threads are to deep politics forums what britney spears is to the mainstream media
smiths

Re: Re:

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:19 pm

compared2what? wrote:The best thing that you or anyone else could do to get me down to brass tacks is ask me simple and direct questions.

No problem.

Who is Tina Delgado?
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby norton ash » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:25 pm

To Smiths: this is a meta/investigative thread that addresses shenanigans WITHIN the community, and meddlers, griefers, stalkers, threateners and agitators who try to rain shit on admirable collective efforts like RI.

C2W has a complex style, but this isn't narcissistic rambling. This strikes me as a situation that needs to be approached sideways, with the necessary caveats, self-doubt, and grey areas honestly expressed while making her case.

Keep on keeping on, but please don't derail a legit discussion by psychoanalyzing the messenger.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:26 pm

smiths wrote:that is my definition of distraction and derailment,
these threads are to deep politics forums what britney spears is to the mainstream media

Trust me when I tell you I want this shit dragged out into the light so it can be banished. I want nothing more than to get back to the issues and kill the personality. I said as much last month, and when I left the forum.

Personality is the death of a place that directs itself to discussion and research of the kind done here. I am sick of it, its one thing to develop fondness(and enmity) towards another, its another thing entirely to completely subjugate a community with what has been taking place here. Innuendo, lies, character impersonations, character assassination, and outright character SLANDER. All of these things are taking place here and in peripheral orbits to this forum.

I want it stopped.
Et in Arcadia ego

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion