The Antics of Alex Jones

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Antics of Alex Jones

Postby Harvey » Wed May 20, 2015 7:34 pm

Remember, the thing that Alex still has going for him, at least in terms of his prediction rate, is that a true arse hole would rather be proved right. I'd rather get it wrong, every time.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby 8bitagent » Thu May 21, 2015 4:43 am

It is kind of fun/weird hearing William Cooper and Alex Jones(who got the idea from Cooper) spending the summer of 2001 warning about a big 'false flag' coming to America to be blamed on bin Laden.
For those that havent heard, this was July 25 2001

William Cooper
June 28 2001 radio talking about Osama bin Laden and a major attack coming to America blamed on OBL

My prediction: 2015 is just as non eventful as the last few years.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 8bitagent » Sat May 23, 2015 4:16 am

So what's kind of interesting in regards to Alex Jones, is lately he's changed his 9/11-terror views...almost sounding like me at times.
In this new video he says "we know bare minimum Saudi Arabia was protected and allowed to carry out the 9/11 attacks". Well gee, that's what
I've been pushing for a long time. Also the idea that "ISIS and Sunni extremism is not a hoax or not a threat, but that it's allowed and encouraged
by the powers that be/globalists/etc".

Stranger still, like how I believe "controlled demo" is a red herring like the no planes at the pentagon theory, we also see Infowars moving away from supporting
the controlled demo theory and embracing the Saudi angle as the achiles heel of the 9/11 false narrative

"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:07 am

Yes, I will freely admit I have numerously linked to Alex Jones rants over the years...

in the last week he has attacked the black lives matter movement endlessly, staunchly defended the confederate flag, aggressively gone after gays and gay rights as "perverts",
gone after Mexican immigrants, continued to push the idea charleston is a 'false flag to take guns', and on and on

I know what will happen. After the next big terror attack/crazy event, many liberals will turn to Alex Jones as 'well he's the only one talking about glaring inconsistencies".

Just remember, beyond his years of salacious hate mongering, the week of late june and early july where most of his shows were dedicated to bashing gays, blacks and touting
the far right gun toting rebel flag waving tea party line
8bitagent

Postby justdrew » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:10 am

I don't think so, jones has made his bed and can die in it for all I care.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby RocketMan » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:46 am

8bitagent, I respect your grappling with Alex Jones, but man, it just seems like you're on the receiving end of an abusive relationship at this stage. Free yourself! :D
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby norton ash » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:32 pm

'Liberals' are going to be driven into the arms of Alex Jones, 8bit? Christ, man, one of the definitions of a liberal is that they will be able to think for themselves and can balance contradictory ideas without barring the door and breaking out the firearms.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby brainpanhandler » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:36 pm

norton ash » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:32 am wrote:'Liberals' are going to be driven into the arms of Alex Jones, 8bit? Christ, man, one of the definitions of a liberal is that they will be able to think for themselves and can balance contradictory ideas without barring the door and breaking out the firearms.

Thank you. I'm glad I didn't have to say it.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby Laodicean » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:29 pm

Laodicean

Blog: View Blog (16)

Postby Elvis » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:42 pm

It's displays like that that put me off Alex Jones a long time ago. (Come to think of it, the very first time I heard Alex Jones, my thought was, "wow, this guy needs to take a breath.") It can't even be dismissed as 'entertainment'.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby RocketMan » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:30 pm

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/alex-jo ... hy-whites/

Conspiracy theory kingpin Alex Jones took a trip to Europe to “research” his theory that a villainous global cabal ruling Earth is using migrants fleeing war and death in their home countries to oppress the populations of wealthier, white Western countries.

Dubbed Operation Chaos, Jones said the global elites are using Western militaries to destabilize third-world countries, which then bankrupts developed nations when their inhabitants flee and live in Europe or the U.S. and get “goodies” like having babies for free.

“They’re always selling it like the West somehow is sucking on the third world, it’s the other way around,” Jones said. “The people of the West are actually the ones footing the bill when you actually look at the numbers.”

Operation Chaos, he said, is meant to bankrupt Europe, the United States, Canada and Australia, “and then we’re all conquered.”

Calling refugee migrants “illegals,” Jones fear mongers about the number of people fleeing war-torn countries in the Middle East and Africa.

“The New York Times admits 107,000 illegals they call refugees out of Africa and the Middle East in just the first 6 months of 2015 to one island: Lesbos, where the legend of the beautiful women comes from,” he said, waving a copy of the International New York Times. “And the Lesbians are angry. And I don’t mean two women together.”

The refugees, he said, are “bitching and complaining, saying, ‘I want welfare, I want my hotel.'”

:ohno: :uncertain:
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby Grizzly » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:20 pm

what's that quote, 'WE CAN GET HALF THE UNDER CLASS TO KILL HALF OF THE UNDER CLASS' or something to that affect...
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby RocketMan » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:14 am

Certainly puts his worry, expressed elsewhere, for the African children, about to be culled by the population-controlling globalists in a new, weird light. What a douche.
-I don't like hoodlums.
RocketMan

Postby stickdog99 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:11 am

know your audience
stickdog99

Postby MinM » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:20 am

Alex Jones' function seems to have 'evolved' from attempts to co-opt 9/11 and JFK research (to name a few) to a full fledged voice in the rightwing echo chamber. Especially with regards to attempting to divide the masses on race and gender among other issues.

Joseph Cannon and Chris Rulon (aka NotDovZakheim) do a good job of debunking Mr. Jones.

http://www.blackopforum.info/discussion/974/alex-jones
MinM

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion