The Antics of Alex Jones

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Antics of Alex Jones

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:30 pm

I actually dared to listen to the whole rant on youtube, disturbing. I had that same feeling I did when hearing Mel Gibson's rage-filled rant, as it felt like bi-polar angry rants of an abusive husband.
Even more hillarious is how Alex Jones just agreed with everything he said...Sheen could have said he loves communism and has sex with prn stars doing blow while reading the communist manifesto in a pentagram, and Alex Jones woulda said "woo hoo!"

It's not just Alex Jone's gay bashing or Mexican bashing that makes me dislike him or his "message", it's his flip flopping. Flip flopping isn't even the word.
He knew right away the "tea party" movement was all a Republican created jerkoff circle, yet now he not only fully embraces it...he seems to have slanted everything for the Tea Party crowd.

I appreciate how Prisonplanet has been one of the lone voice re: the terrorist=handled patsy notion(something we're seeing more and more exposed in the mainstream) as well as expounding on government psyops, war crimes, etc. But Alex Jone's "my way or the highway" bullheadedness and is endless lying/distortions just are sickening. I remember he said the biggest event ever of his 15 years in radio broadcasting was coming, turned out to be coked out Charlie Sheen with a fake interview with Obama.

I do like Icke a lot more as far as my conspiratainment fix, but only in small does every few years.

Maybe Im getting old, but I prefer Democracy Now, or old Zinn and Chomsky interviews. Also, I think Jeremy Scahill has more balls in his pinky than Alex Jones does in his whole body

Now I know Jack Riddler takes issue with some things I say, but I agree 100% with his assessment of the 2006 era of the Alex Jones/Loose Change crew "new truth" circus. I sadly went to the summer 2006 Los Angeles 9/11 truth conference put on by Jones and We Are Change...hoo boy. While witnessing the babbling incoherency first hand at the hotel bar of Jones, Fetzer, etc over drinks(was kind of entertaining speaking one on one with all these conspiracy world luminaries like Anthony J Hilder, Alex Jones, etc) it's also apparent how batshit some of these people are. I found Steven Jones to be a sweet kind soul, but the Loose Change kids, Fetzer, and even Tarpley just seemed full of themselves.

There's a reason they didn't invite the SANE "truthers", like Paul Thompson and History Commons/Cooperative Research, Nafeez Ahmed, etc. They wanted a two day controlled demolition wankfest, heavy on the Pentagon and "no plane" crap.

I'll take my Saudi visa express program, Ptech and Israeli spies over "controlled demolition", "what hit the pentagon" and "Hey, I cant see Flight 93 buried in the ground" any day.
There's a reason why 9/11 truth is angrily laughed at by both the left and the right, and part of it has to do with perceptions, personalities and a focus on arguments which go no where.

I mean, 9/11 hijacker material supporter and spiritual leader Anwar Awlaki dined at the Pentagon a few months after 9/11, but hey never mind that...lets hear what some Christian theologian has to say about structural engineering!
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Nordic » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:50 pm

There's a reason why 9/11 truth is angrily laughed at by both the left and the right,

Officially yes, but if you get out and talk to people, it's astounding how many people have realized the official story is a lie.

Maybe it's the people I know, but there's a huge and mostly invisible undercurrent of people who know something ain't right.

It could be attributed to a huge amount of unemployment we had in 2009 and most of 2010. Gave people time to get on the internet.

Or maybe not. People are waking up, all around the world.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Laodicean » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Laodicean

Blog: View Blog (16)

Postby Jeff » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Canadian_watcher » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:18 pm

8bit -
I listened to a lot of the youtube vid of sheen's AJ phone call too. I didn't hear AJ agreeing with him much, and some of the facial expressions gave away the fact that Jones didn't really know what to do or say. He did a lot of steering away from what Sheen was saying, in my opinion. At one point after Jones kind of makes excuses for Sheen and explains that he isn't calling for physical violence, Sheen actually says something like, "Listen to you, they're in your head too! You now have to backtrack and qualify everything."

Put yourself in that position... here you have a major (?) celebrity, someone who put you on the map via coming out for 9/11 truth back before many people had the balls to do it, and suddenly he calls into your show acting like a total crazy person. It would be awkward. On the one hand you could just outright hang up and distance yourself from the crazy caller.. but would that be better? It was a bit of a blindside, imho.

I know it isn't popular to support Alex Jones here on the forum but I still think he's an important outlet. I don't agree with his stance on some things, but I also would never have gotten to know the other side of a lot of stories if it weren't for him. Andrew Wakefield, Catherine Austin Fitts, Ray McGovern, etc.
Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own.-- Jonathan Swift

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift
Canadian_watcher

Postby 23 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:34 pm

"I don't agree with his stance on some things...."

Same here.

"but I also would never have gotten to know the other side of a lot of stories if it weren't for him...."

Me too.

"Andrew Wakefield, Catherine Austin Fitts, Ray McGovern, etc."

Just to name a few.
"Once you label me, you negate me." — Soren Kierkegaard

Postby Laodicean » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Canadian_watcher wrote:I also would never have gotten to know the other side of a lot of stories if it weren't for him.

And neither would Glenn Beck, apparently...
Laodicean

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:36 pm

Canadian_watcher wrote:8bit -
I listened to a lot of the youtube vid of sheen's AJ phone call too. I didn't hear AJ agreeing with him much, and some of the facial expressions gave away the fact that Jones didn't really know what to do or say. He did a lot of steering away from what Sheen was saying, in my opinion. At one point after Jones kind of makes excuses for Sheen and explains that he isn't calling for physical violence, Sheen actually says something like, "Listen to you, they're in your head too! You now have to backtrack and qualify everything."

Put yourself in that position... here you have a major (?) celebrity, someone who put you on the map via coming out for 9/11 truth back before many people had the balls to do it, and suddenly he calls into your show acting like a total crazy person. It would be awkward. On the one hand you could just outright hang up and distance yourself from the crazy caller.. but would that be better? It was a bit of a blindside, imho.

I know it isn't popular to support Alex Jones here on the forum but I still think he's an important outlet. I don't agree with his stance on some things, but I also would never have gotten to know the other side of a lot of stories if it weren't for him. Andrew Wakefield, Catherine Austin Fitts, Ray McGovern, etc.

Oh admittedly I was a big Alex Jones listener for a few years. I mean, it's entertaining. Especially the years where everything was focused on 9/11 and globalist occult Bohemian Grove stuff.
AJ has an interesting vocabulary I noticed; hard to put my finger on it.

It did seem like AJ was trying to let Sheen just do his spiel, and seemed taken aback by the ferocity of what he was saying. However, from Zappa to Henry Rollins, I've also seen AJ be a total ass to his guests.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby nathan28 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Stephen Morgan wrote:
Nordic wrote:Of course my first thought upon seeing it was "wow, they've given him something to egg him into doing this, so they can discredit his whole 9/11 truth thing."

My thought too, I seem to recall an X-files episode where Mulder goes mad and starts thumping people because of LSD in his water tank. And of course that, allegedly, happened to Frank Olsen. Of course with Charlie Sheen you'd have to give him rhino-level dosage, to make up for his increased resistance due to over use. And alcohol interferes with hypnosis, too.

„MAN MUSS BEFUERCHTEN, DASS DAS GANZE IN GOTTES HAND IST"

THE JEERLEADER
nathan28

Postby JackRiddler » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:02 am

8bitagent wrote:Maybe Im getting old, but I prefer Democracy Now, or old Zinn and Chomsky interviews. Also, I think Jeremy Scahill has more balls in his pinky than Alex Jones does in his whole body

Now I know Jack Riddler takes issue with some things I say, but I agree 100% with his assessment of the 2006 era of the Alex Jones/Loose Change crew "new truth" circus. I sadly went to the summer 2006 Los Angeles 9/11 truth conference put on by Jones and We Are Change...hoo boy. While witnessing the babbling incoherency first hand at the hotel bar of Jones, Fetzer, etc over drinks(was kind of entertaining speaking one on one with all these conspiracy world luminaries like Anthony J Hilder, Alex Jones, etc) it's also apparent how batshit some of these people are. I found Steven Jones to be a sweet kind soul, but the Loose Change kids, Fetzer, and even Tarpley just seemed full of themselves.

There's a reason they didn't invite the SANE "truthers", like Paul Thompson and History Commons/Cooperative Research, Nafeez Ahmed, etc. They wanted a two day controlled demolition wankfest, heavy on the Pentagon and "no plane" crap.

I'll take my Saudi visa express program, Ptech and Israeli spies over "controlled demolition", "what hit the pentagon" and "Hey, I cant see Flight 93 buried in the ground" any day.
There's a reason why 9/11 truth is angrily laughed at by both the left and the right, and part of it has to do with perceptions, personalities and a focus on arguments which go no where.

I mean, 9/11 hijacker material supporter and spiritual leader Anwar Awlaki dined at the Pentagon a few months after 9/11, but hey never mind that...lets hear what some Christian theologian has to say about structural engineering!

I certainly have no problem with any of the above and endorse it heartily.

I also think I'd like you a lot better in person than I do in this medium.

My problem with you is the way you start with this promising reasonable stuff that may actually produce actionable proceedings and discovery and somehow, through a process that's impossible for me to reconstruct as factual or logical, you lead away from stuff like Awlaki at the Pentagon and Ali Mohamed and the visible official US sponsorship of the Islamist "terror" scene and the visible Bush regime facilitation of the 9/11 operation (which suggests a covert operation orchestrating it on their behalf with their knowledge) and away from the work of Nafeez and the solid timeline material into an assumed but invisible world of unidentified magical operators who conducted 9/11 as a big birthing ritual for their mystery demons and power-spells. That stuff drives me absolutely mad, yes, because it also trashes (intentionally or not) the amazing evidence that the real scholars developed. It's what makes those people you respect (and I do too) like Scahill and Goodman run away from "truthers" for fear of being discredited and sandbagged.

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby 8bitagent » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:32 am

JackRiddler wrote:
8bitagent wrote:Maybe Im getting old, but I prefer Democracy Now, or old Zinn and Chomsky interviews. Also, I think Jeremy Scahill has more balls in his pinky than Alex Jones does in his whole body

I certainly have no problem with any of the above and endorse it heartily.

I also think I'd like you a lot better in person than I do in this medium.

My problem with you is the way you start with this promising reasonable stuff that may actually produce actionable proceedings and discovery and somehow, through a process that's impossible for me to reconstruct as factual or logical, you lead away from stuff like Awlaki at the Pentagon and Ali Mohamed and the visible official US sponsorship of the Islamist "terror" scene and the visible Bush regime facilitation of the 9/11 operation (which suggests a covert operation orchestrating it on their behalf with their knowledge) and away from the work of Nafeez and the solid timeline material into an assumed but invisible world of unidentified magical operators who conducted 9/11 as a big birthing ritual for their mystery demons and power-spells. That stuff drives me absolutely mad, yes, because it also trashes (intentionally or not) the amazing evidence that the real scholars developed. It's what makes those people you respect (and I do too) like Scahill and Goodman run away from "truthers" for fear of being discredited and sandbagged.

I completely agree, in fact I would have laughed my own ass out of the room just a few years ago in regards to any discussion of esoteric or "synchronistic" events. Next to the "Jews did it", the numerological
theories were some of the first to spring up(oooh, NYC's area code is 10021. 1+0+0+2+1=4, and there were 4 planes involved!)

I guess it'd be like if you saw Rupert do a 2 hour talk on Dubai financial interests channeling intel linked money to the Saudis and world drug money through Riggs bank and into the accounts of the hijackers...and then at the end, said "of course this was all part of a reptillian illuminati agenda written thousands of years ago on Planet X". You'd probably literally hear a sample of a record player halt in your head.

Ultimately, I guess 9/11 is a rorschach depending on the person...regardless if one subscribes to this "mihop/lihop/NWOhop" stuff, one doesn't need an extra layer of fantastical narratives to illustrate a very deep and dark nexus with 9/11. Yet, I see a lot of interesting food for thought regarding this and many events that falls outside of the realm of material. I guess my only defense, is saying I'm not the only one who notices syncs in major events or brings up topics of an unusual nature. If someone reads Jeff's blogs or book, one has to come away with a sense of a much more peculiar web of intrigue. For all practical purposes however,

I just realized that was a really long prattled and verbose way of saying I can't really disagree with your assessment.
8bitagent

Postby Jeff » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:15 pm

The only occasion I've felt any sympathy for Barbara Walters.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Nordic » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:26 pm

Hey now, don't go making me like Alex Jones.

It is bizarre as hell how Charlie Sheen's "antics" are being held up as an example of not only him being completely "nuts" but also a total asshole.

Sure he seems a bit megalomaniacal, but it seems like he's almost joking, joking about everything, and being deliberately verbally outrageous for entertainment value.

What's weird to me is how in the entertainment business it seems there is something of a conspiracy to label him as "nuts".

This started, at least out here, even before the Alex Jones interview, where Charlie Sheen gave an interview which was played on the Kevin and Bean show on KROQ out here (a popular morning radio show that even I listen to as I drive to work sometimes). Kevin or Bean then went on talking about what an asshole Charlie Sheen was in the interview, and how he seemed nuts ... only ..... the interview didn't give that impression at all. Sheen just said he was clean and he wanted to get back to work and was joking that he tried going back to the studio and nobody answered the door. The radio host was going on about how Sheen wasn't contrite enough, wasn't apologetic, and therefore that made him an unforgivable jerk. It was just WEIRD. And these are guys who usually celebrate every weird thing they can find and love it.

And now look at the reaction of those media whores on "The View".

It is really weird.

Charlie Sheen cracks me up. Maybe I'm the nutty one, but I think the media itself, and the United States itself, is FAR more "nutty" than anything Charlie Sheen can dish out.

Yeah he's kind of manic, but so what?
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby justdrew » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Nordic wrote:Hey now, don't go making me like Alex Jones.

It is bizarre as hell how Charlie Sheen's "antics" are being held up as an example of not only him being completely "nuts" but also a total asshole.

Sure he seems a bit megalomaniacal, but it seems like he's almost joking, joking about everything, and being deliberately verbally outrageous for entertainment value.

What's weird to me is how in the entertainment business it seems there is something of a conspiracy to label him as "nuts".

This started, at least out here, even before the Alex Jones interview, where Charlie Sheen gave an interview which was played on the Kevin and Bean show on KROQ out here (a popular morning radio show that even I listen to as I drive to work sometimes). Kevin or Bean then went on talking about what an asshole Charlie Sheen was in the interview, and how he seemed nuts ... only ..... the interview didn't give that impression at all. Sheen just said he was clean and he wanted to get back to work and was joking that he tried going back to the studio and nobody answered the door. The radio host was going on about how Sheen wasn't contrite enough, wasn't apologetic, and therefore that made him an unforgivable jerk. It was just WEIRD. And these are guys who usually celebrate every weird thing they can find and love it.

And now look at the reaction of those media whores on "The View".

It is really weird.

Charlie Sheen cracks me up. Maybe I'm the nutty one, but I think the media itself, and the United States itself, is FAR more "nutty" than anything Charlie Sheen can dish out.

Yeah he's kind of manic, but so what?

of course you're right.

now allow me... I think I know this form :mad2 ... :twisted: ... :microphone:

I almost wrote a big ol' screed in support of Sheen the other day. Not one damn thing he's said is nuts. I listened to the whole 18 minute audio file from TMZ, about which I might add... during the part where Sheen was slagging TMZ, they overdubbed a COMMERCIAL so you couldn't hear what they were saying. His talking style is something called METAPHOR and hyperbole, two words FAR too large for the slack-jawed knuckle-dragging apes that run and watch TMZ to understand, with a little colorful boasting thrown in. So he's boasting. So why the hell shouldn't he?

These sick fucking celebrity take-down sites aka gossip rags, fuck them. BURN TMZ to the ground and piss on their smoking corpses.

This is a classic example of framing/counter-framing.

The dude has been under attack from these whores for months if not years.

good on him for letting it all hang out. I'm so sick to death of the clipped retarded lobotomized speech patterns considered acceptable on mainstream TV. the morons can't even communicate without sounding like wind-up dolls. fuck that shit. anyway, end of the day, I'd bet $1,000,000 Charlie is posting somewhere.

By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Laodicean » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Jeff wrote:

The only occasion I've felt any sympathy for Barbara Walters.

:ohno:
Laodicean

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion