The Antics of Alex Jones

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Antics of Alex Jones

Postby elfismiles » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:46 pm

I bet his neighbors got really nervous during our recent Snovid-Snowpocalypse...

elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby elfismiles » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:48 am

"I killed them!" - Alex Jones on the kids at Sandy Hook elementary

"This is Alex Jones' first sit-down interview since he was convicted of defamation in a Texas court and ordered to pay $45.2m in punitive damages, in addition to $4.1m in compensatory damages to the families of those killed in the Sandy Hook shooting, which took the lives of 28 children in 2011. Shortly after the shooting, Alex began claiming that the Sandy Hook shooting was "completely fake" and a "giant hoax" perpetrated by opponents of the Second Amendment, and that many of the grieving parents were crisis actors. Jones later rescinded his statements, clarifying that the shooting was "100% real." However, despite Alex rescinding his initial statements, Sandy Hook parents claim that years of harassment from conspiracy theorists ensued, including death threats, stalking, and beyond, prompting this year's defamation lawsuit."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLZnOaz1SBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRnvsw7OGMY
elfismiles

Postby cptmarginal » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:16 am

The obvious manipulation of this with eerie music makes his inanity seem not so bad, since the interview is clearly meant to pile on the hatred.

So this Channel 5 youtuber is officially affiliated with the Tim & Eric Channel 5? That is to say, noted medical expert and, uh, political savant Tim Heidecker's project
cptmarginal

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Grizzly » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:28 am

Russianvids
14h
David Wheeler from the Sandy Hook Hoax "awarded $55,000,000." Here you see him in court from yesterday. Look back to 2012. He played a FBI SWAT member and "grieving parent." #SandyHook #Hoax #AlexJones is part of the fraud
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5614819/

Who else can we think of that caused massive death's recently but wasn't fined astronomically to chilling affect?

Just as I didn't support Trump, what they've done to the presidency here is wrong, I'm not AJ's biggest supporter, but this is wrong, and tactical.

So if they can find AJ a billion for this… who is gonna sue Pfizer and the CDC?
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby stickdog99 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:40 pm

stickdog99

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:15 pm

This isn't really accurate is it?

Didn't Purdue just get fined more than 5 billion recently and have their execs and the Stackler family potentially vulnerable to civil and criminal legal action? IE people might do time for it, tho its unlikely.

Jones can declare bankruptcy and start again with a podcast and no doubt his supporters - ie the people who buy his over priced shit will keep ponying up money. He got sued by someone who he said didn't have their children murdered in a massacre. If that was me I'd be so furious at him for using my tragedy to sell shitty supplements and whatever else he sells. I'd probably subject him to brutal violence.

Jones is just another capitalist selling things. His Sandy Hook stuff was a marketing strategy like every other thing he does. It may have even worked. He may still be in front even with these fines if you think about how much crap he's sold in the last decade.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby drstrangelove » Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:37 pm

something is going on behind the scenes. his lawyer giving up his phone records was his out if he wanted it. and he didn't take it, for whatever reason. the whole thing's been a show trial for the consequences of misinformation. a silent segue from screaming fire in a cinema to stating a 'dangerous' opinion in a public forum. that said, some of those families do have a defamation case against him.

a conspiracy theorist who gains publicly while maintaining credibility isn't long for this world, and jones has been around for a long while. i think his act is more a function of survival than anything else.
drstrangelove

Postby stickdog99 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:50 pm

Joe Hillshoist » 14 Oct 2022 23:15 wrote:

Didn't Purdue just get fined more than 5 billion recently and have their execs and the Stackler family potentially vulnerable to civil and criminal legal action? IE people might do time for it, tho its unlikely.

Jones can declare bankruptcy and start again with a podcast and no doubt his supporters - ie the people who buy his over priced shit will keep ponying up money. He got sued by someone who he said didn't have their children murdered in a massacre. If that was me I'd be so furious at him for using my tragedy to sell shitty supplements and whatever else he sells. I'd probably subject him to brutal violence.

Jones is just another capitalist selling things. His Sandy Hook stuff was a marketing strategy like every other thing he does. It may have even worked. He may still be in front even with these fines if you think about how much crap he's sold in the last decade.

It's interesting what you think merits personal physical violence and what you think doesn't. What would you have done to the Sacklers had the Sacklers gotten all of your family members addicted to opiates as they did to millions? Anything?
stickdog99

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:25 am

stickdog99 » 15 Oct 2022 11:50 wrote:
Joe Hillshoist » 14 Oct 2022 23:15 wrote:

It's interesting what you think merits personal physical violence and what you think doesn't. What would you have done to the Sacklers had the Sacklers gotten all of your family members addicted to opiates as they did to millions? Anything?

My brother was and still is a heroin addict - for nearly 30 years. It sucks but I've done or been prepared to do some pretty wild things in that time when he's been in trouble. But he went down that path himself. Put yourself in the position of someone whose kid has been killed in such a senseless way. Then some jumped up prick starts saying they weren't even real and you are a liar, just to sell something. If it was one of my kids I doubt I'd bother trying to control myself.

Honestly I think heroin should be legal. Illegal heroin or opiates in general are a nightmare. People don't become seriously addicted to opiates without underlying issues the opiate addiction is treating. Pain or psychological pain are the most common things.

That doesn't justify what was done by Sacklers. But they are facing criminal sanctions still. Some family members may end up in jail along with Purdue execs. Jones isn't facing that. The huge payout is an attempt to hurt him cos criminal charges can't imo.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Grizzly » Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:27 pm

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Harvey » Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:01 pm

Blast from the past. Alex Jones at peak clarity, even to the point of correcting Aaron Russo's terminology regarding what Russo calls Communism but which Jones describes as Neo-Feudalism. Intersections with CBDC/Digital ID, Proxy Wars, Depopulation Agenda, Rockefellers and of course 9/11:

Nick Rockefeller.. he's the one who told me, 11 months before 9/11 ever happened, that there was going to be an event... and out of that event we were going to invade Afghanistan to run pipelines from the Caspian Sea, we were going to invade Iraq to take over the oil fields and establish a base in the middle east and make it all part of the New World Order (Neo-Liberalism) and we'd go after Chavez in Venezuela... I remember how he was telling me how we were going to see soldiers looking in caves... there's going to be this War On Terror in which there's no real enemy and the whole thing is a giant hoax.

And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Grizzly » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:04 pm

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Harvey » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:35 pm

Piers Morgan built a career out of having himself photographed alongside famous people until he himself became famous. Long before he moved to America. Alex Jones came to my attention because I thought he predicted 9/11. He didn't, although Bill Cooper did. Cooper died and Jones got rich. C'est la vie.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby elfismiles » Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:42 pm

alex-jones-devil-horns-actv-screenshot.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elfismiles

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion