“Loch Ness Monster” – the Scottish paedophile nexus

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: “Loch Ness Monster” – the Scottish paedophile nexus

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:56 pm

MacCruiskeen wrote:This is very strange, because much the same thing happened here in Germany during/after the Winnenden school massacre (March 11th 2009): the pupils of another school, a mile or more away, were prevented from leaving for over an hour because the alleged lone killer was allegedly on his way over there to start a second massacre.

There are many anomalies in the case. A German journalist & historian called Andreas Hauss has written about it in great detail, and even taken legal action against the public prosecutors. What he says is hard to summarise and too lengthy to translate, but essentially he concludes that a) there was more than one killer involved, b) the alleged killer (the 17-year-old schoolboy Tim Kretschmar) was probably not the real killer, and c) there has been a massive cover-up.

Fwiw.

I'm sure I have read some of your posts on this before, Mac, including a long and very detailed article, with pictures, in English...? Or it could have been a thread, and I'm just remembering it as an article... I'm definitely not familiar with the case either way, though. I'll have to read up on it.

These shooting rampages are never simple, though, are they? Even supposedly "archetypal" or "textbook" ones like the Hungerford Massacre have impossible and unexplainable elements to them. It's amazing how many lone gunmen seem to possess the gift of bilocation. EDIT: just realised I nicked that line from Kenoma.
"The universe is 40 billion light years across and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. That is the position of the universe with regard to human life."
AhabsOtherLeg

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Semper, here is the membership of the Edinburgh Speculative Society from 1942 - 2007. I'm not sure if it'll be any use to you, I couldn't see anything useful in it - in fact, some names that I'm certain should be on there are not, for some reason.

Since they are implicated in the Magic Circle allegations I think it is worth posting: http://www.firstfoot.com/scotchmyth/ssoemembers.htm

The author of that site is a sceptic, but the article is interesting anyway:
...according to ScoLAG (Scottish Legal Action Group)

"the Speculative Society meetings are, in the main, reactionary gatherings of over-privileged, idiot, boy students who enjoy pompous role playing. In this guise it is no more a threat to democracy and justice than other self-indulgent antics found among a minority of yahoo students at many universities."

Sounds like what they want us to believe Bohemian Grove is like. As Mac said:

MacCruiskeen wrote: all old boys' networks and secret societies are at least slightly creepy and nepotistic (and therefore anti-democratic)

Some of them are a bit more than just that, though.

...according to ScoLAG (Scottish Legal Action Group) ..."As to corruption of the justice system it seems that Masonic influence within the police is likely to be more of a threat. On judicial conduct and attitudes the continuing class bias in favour of the middle and upper classes and the influence of adherence to outdated religious doctrine in an increasingly secular society must surely be of greater concern."http://www.firstfoot.com/scotchmyth/ssoe.htm

---
semper occultus wrote:

now I thought "Scottish Rite" actually originated in the US & isn't synonymous with Scottish Freemasonry per se - but I'm not sure that effects the basic point.

I thought the mention of a Scottish Rite temple was odd too, and wondered if Icke had maybe made a mistake there.

Usually in Scotland, in relation to the Freemason angle, we would be talking about the Orange Order rather than the Scottish Rite or Grand Orient. It is by far the largest Masonic organisation here, and regularly marches in the streets - Orange Walks. Some other branches of Freemasonry seem to be a bit wary of association with the Orange Lodge, due of it's history of being overtly political and fiercely anti-Catholic, which is something the others don't seem to condone much (not openly, anyway).

In 2004 former Scottish Orange Order member Adam Ingram [who was UK Minister of Defence from 2001 to 2007, btw] sued MP George Galloway for saying in his autobiography that Ingram had "played the flute in a sectarian, anti-Catholic, Protestant-supremacist Orange Order band". Judge Lord Kingarth ruled that the phrase was 'fair comment' on the Orange Order and that Ingram had been a member, although he had not played the flute.

I'm not saying there aren't Scottish Rite temples in Scotland, but most allegations of improper leniency and criminal collusion against the police and judiciary relate to membership of the Orange Lodge. I know that the Magic Circle allegations and the doubts over the Cullen Inquiry into Dunblane do, anyway. Thomas Hamilton would've been Orange Lodge too.

The Hollie Greig case might be different.

Of course, people can be members of more than one branch of Freemasonry, or members of all of them - I'd think that high-ups like George Robertson, Gordon Brown, Nimmo Smith and Lord Cullen, if they are members of any, would be members of them all. I'm as certain as I can be that George Robertson is a Freemason, and I'm stillpretty stunned by the vid in the OP of Gordon Brown's handshake.

I've edited in that Alexander Gartshore, the paedophile-ring member and probable murderer of Moira Anderson, was a Worshipful Master in the Orange Order as well, not Scottish Rite or Grand Orient, just to be clear. His daughter says in her book that she believes the paedophile ring was unknown to most other members of the Lodge - but that her father and others in the ring relied on the police "turning a blind eye" to some dubious activities because they were also members.
"The universe is 40 billion light years across and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. That is the position of the universe with regard to human life."
AhabsOtherLeg

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Here's the real meat of the Nimmo Smith report for anyone who is interested, specifically, in the original Magic Circle allegations, including the part where the report starts to become an obvious whitewash:

16.1 The investigation which led to the prosecution of Neil Bruce Duncan and
nine other accused began on 24 January 1990 when police officers found a 16 year
old boy, who was named in the indictment but whom we shall call M, in a room
occupied by Duncan at 37 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh. The police gave the
investigation the code-name "Operation Planet". On 14 January 1990 M had been
on weekend leave from a children's home and was returning there by bus when
Duncan struck up a conversation with him and persuaded him to go with him
to Edinburgh. Between then and 24 January Duncan systematically debauched
M. He also made it possible for other men to participate in the debauchery by
taking him to various houses in Edinburgh.

...Charge 41 libelled that on the same date in a cemetery in Edinburgh
Duncan conducted himself in a shamelessly indecent manner towards M and
sodomised him. Charge 42 libelled that between 21 and 24 January 1990 Duncan
knowingly harboured and concealed M, who was required by a supervision
requirement to reside in the children's home and had failed to return there at the
end of a period of leave,
contrary to the Social Work (Scotland) Act 1968, section
71. Charge 44 libelled that on various occasions between 14 and 24 January 1990
in the house at 37 Palmerston Place, Duncan conducted himself in a shamelessly
indecent manner towards M and sodomised him...

Charge 50 libelled that on various occasions between 14 and 24 January 1990 in a house in Edinburgh Duncan and Ewing conducted themselves in a shamelessly indecent manner
towards M. Charge 51 libelled that on an occasion between 14 and 24 January
1990 in another house in Edinburgh Duncan and another conducted themselves
in a shamelessly indecent manner towards M and sodomised him. While Duncan
pled guilty to this charge, the other person named in it , John Keir , pled not guilty
and after a trial the jury found the charge not proven against him.

John Keir was a solicitor at the time, so this could give an impression of lawyers getting off lightly.
The next bit is the most important one, though.

16.4 The officers originally involved in the investigation following the discovery
of M at 37 Palmerston Place were Detective Sergeant (now Sergeant) Charles Orr
and Detective Constable (now Constable) Thomas Bell, both stationed at West
End Police Station, Edinburgh. After about a week...Detective Inspector Peter Robertson...
was put in operational charge of it and was in due course the Reporting Officer.

16.5 ...As a result of information given by M and derived from a "Filofax" address book kept by
Duncan in his room it was possible to identify men who had participated in the
debauchery of M...

This is where Nimmo smith starts getting very defensive, and basically smears Charles Orr as an incompetent and a liar - even though his police work and evidence has been treated as perfectly fine up till now.

16.8 It would be convenient at this point to mention an event which was not
part of the police investigation but whic h serves to demonstrate Charles Orr' s
unreliability as a witness. In about March 1990 Robertson received information
that unauthorised use had been made of part of the Advocates' Library for sexual
purposes.... [Detective Sergeant] Charles Orr told us that it was he, not Robertson, who had received the information, and the information was that the Advocates' Library was being used at
night time by Advocates to take young boys there for sexual purposes.

Charles Orr spoke to us about this in quite a casual way
without seeming to understand the gravity of what he was saying. He took some
time to appreciate that he was in effect alleging that there was information that
members of the Faculty of Advocates had engaged in criminal conduct, that that
information had been conveyed to office-bearers of the Faculty of Advocates, that
no action had been taken by them and that no investigation had been carried out
by the police.
Brian Gill did not support Charles Orr' s version; his recollection
is consistent with Robertson's version, though he also related it to other concerns
he had about the security of the Advocates' Library. Alan Johnston said to us in
graphic terms that if he had received information of the kind Charles Orr had
conveyed to us "the roof would have left the building" .
We are quite certain that
nothing of the kind was said to him.
16.11 Our conclusion about Charles Orr' s evidence on this matter is that we
are entitled to regard him as an unreliable witness, liable to give an exaggerated
account of events and to sensationalise them without appreciating the full
implications of what he says.

This isn't one of the rent-boys or defendants Nimmo Smith is talking about here, but one of the investigating officers, who has just told him that he has heard about evidence of child sexual abuse by advocates taking place in the Advocates Library. Rather than address the allegation, or call for an investigation of it, he basically just calls Charles Orr a dumbshit, in an official report, and leaves it at that.

What's worse is that the the earlier line "Detective Sergeant (now Sergeant) Charles Orr " takes on an extra resonance now. It's pretty obvious he was demoted, and lost his status as a detective, because he told an inquiry about allegations he had heard (as he was duty bound to do). They just didn't want to hear it. They still don't.

It actually gets worse later in the report - in fact, I'm amazed Orr was able to keep his job at all after the treatment he recieves in these pages - but I have to go away for a while and don't want to bore anybody with all this, if I haven't already.

Last edited by AhabsOtherLeg on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AhabsOtherLeg

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Semper, this page from Norman Baker MP's book, "The Strange Death of David Kelly" might be of interest to you. Meant to post it ages ago, but I think it fits here. The book is great, but this page leapt out - it's not the kind of thing he is concentrating on in the rest of the book, and he seems kind of baffled by it himself.

Might seem off-topic at first, but we all know that certain topics can collide in unexpected ways.

Another weird explanation [for Kelly's death] can be found in a document included on the Hutton inquiry website. This document, dated 31 July 2003, written in a curious typeface with selected letters in bold for no obvious reason, alleged there was a connection between the death and what it called 'The World's Worst Paedophile Ring', members of which, it said, were present at the murder of Dr. Kelly - although the document stated that he was not a member of the ring. Those wishing to take the matter forward are advised by the document to "consult the Federal Bureau of Investigation in China, Asia" for further information. There is, of course, no evidence whatsoever of any paedophile connection [to Kelly's death], and not even a suggestion of any beyond this rather bizarre document.

The interesting aspect here is why anyone would bother including such a document on the Hutton inquiry website. Specifically, there must have been a good number of wacky communications coming into either Thames Valley Police or Lord Hutton following Dr. Kelly's death. Why select uniquely this one for inclusion?

Naturally, documents like this, aided perhaps by the internet, produce all sorts of wild rumours. One, actually repeated to me in all seriousness by a very senior BBC executive, was that a leading figure in the Hutton inquiry process was known by the government to have had a paedophile past in a part of the United Kingdom well away from London. Was the inclusion of this particular document a way of reminding him to 'do his duty'?[/b]

pages 218 -219

Fwiw, the Thames Valley Police investigation into Kelly's death was called Operation Mason, and it began half-an-hour before he left home for his final walk, and nine hours before his body was found.

Funny that.
AhabsOtherLeg

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:40 pm

AhabsOtherLeg wrote:Fwiw, the Thames Valley Police investigation into Kelly's death was called Operation Mason, and it began half-an-hour before he left home for his final walk, and nine hours before his body was found.

Funny that.

Thanks for reminding me of that, Ahab. Of all the words to choose, they could only choose that one? "Mason"??? And had no idea of what that meant, or of what it connoted?

Like hell. Literally.

As with the Bush gang in the USA, I'm struck by their shamelessly "cheeky" self-confidence in [not] covering up their own crimes. Like czars.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Stephen Morgan » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:17 pm

MacCruiskeen wrote:Thanks for reminding me of that, Ahab. Of all the words to choose, they could only choose that one? "Mason"??? And had no idea of what that meant, or of what it connoted?

They're police, they're hardly likely to be ignorant of the meaning of mason.

Incidentally, I like this thread. Very informative. Sort of thing that brought me here.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible. -- Lawrence of Arabia
Stephen Morgan

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:23 am

It is a difficult thing. You will be aware of UK libel laws - they are the envy of dedicated autocracies. Saudis come here to get books banned, because their own laws forbid it.

MacCruiskeen wrote:Thanks for reminding me of that, Ahab. Of all the words to choose, they could only choose that one? "Mason"??? And had no idea of what that meant, or of what it connoted?

Stephen Morgan wrote:They're police, they're hardly likely to be ignorant of the meaning of mason.

Incidentally, I like this thread. Very informative. Sort of thing that brought me here.

I like Norman Baker, MP, and I like his book. One of the things I like most about him is that he doggedly sticks to his own mainstream conception of the world - he never strays from the mundane, the legal, the protocorial - even when dealing with the most bizarre international terrorists, like Wouter Basson - and by doing so he proves his case - or at least he proves that there is a real case to answer. He's priceless.

Chief Inspector, now Superintendent, Alan Young, the senior investigating officer for the case, told me that names for operations are allocated alphabetically, and that 'Mason' was simply the next one due to be used. He said that, given the possible overtones associated with the word 'mason', consideration had been given to adopting a different name, but by the time the matter had been properly considered, the name was out, and it was too late.

It often happens that the police do not have time to fully consider the name of an operation relating to a person's death, because it has started before the person died, and finished before their body was found. That must present difficulties.

There is nothing to suggest that this is anything but the truth, and wild rumours of a freemasonry angle to the case are almost certainly without foundation.

John Stalker, of the Manchester police, might disagree, but he's a fool these days (believes the McCanns) but he knew his stuff in Northern Ireland, and paid the price for it. Norman Baker's worth reading though.
AhabsOtherLeg

Postby semper occultus » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:12 pm

Hey - Ahab - many thanks for your contributions concerning the Magic Circle, I any certainly welcome any further ones you may wish to make.

As you can see I was about to follow your suggestion concerning the Spec Soc

And the David Kelly link was
:shock: !!!!

7. The Speculative Society of Edinburgh - Propaganda Due in sporrans ?

In previous posts I have launched the idea of a politico-legal nexus of a highly nefarious character in Scotland .

The question is does this idea float sufficiently to allow for further exploration or rapidly take on water & subside slowly under the waves ?

We do not have to look too far to see evidence of the existence of a semi-open society that appears to be of interest to our enquiries

Its origins are described on http://thessoe.blogspot.com/ as :

…a splinter group from the Operative Masonry of the Canongate Kilwinning Lodge No. 2 in 1764, they formed in the same year and in the same city as Speculative Masonry, but thought of themselves as highly elite, well-educated and enlightened, and thus early ‘Illuminati’.

This appears to distinguished them from the Orange Order fraternal organisation which originated later amongst Scottish soldiers putting down the Irish Rebellion of 1798.
This is interesting in & of itself as the House of Orange ties us directly to the Venetian Black Nobility & Bilderberg. ( see Alec Douglas-Home later in article.)

Prince Bernhard initiates Dutch Queen Beatrix as an “Honorary Commander” into the Order of Malta on June 19, 1959, in The Hague.

The Sunday Times from 2003 further tips us the wink :

The society was founded in 1764 by a group of Edinburgh luminaries. Its stated aim was “the improvement of literary composition and public speaking”. In its own literature, it describes itself as “a sodality and a brotherhood bound by intangible ties of shared loyalty and common tradition”.

we further learn

the Society can have no more than 30 ordinary members at any time. Membership is gained by invitation and is subject to voting by secret ballot. The rules provide for a procedure of black-balling.

It had deeply penetrated the Scottish legal establishment such that
by 1812, there wasn’t a single law lord of the Court of Session who had not been a member.

and its influence into the modern era appears profound

Present-day membership ranges from the Duke of Edinburgh to the upper echelons of Scotland’s legal, academic and literary fraternity. Lords Cullen, Marnoch, Prosser, Milligan and Coulsfield are all members.

A list of members from 1947-2002 on thessoe.blogspot gives an interesting insight into its character :

Douglas-Home, Rt. Hon. Sir Alec 1755 (Ex-Prime Minister of the U.K., Ex-Chair Bilderberg Group)

Cullen, William Douglas 1702 (Law Lord, Lord Justice General) appointed a Privy Counsellor in 1997

Elston, David Aitken (Solicitor, Royal Bank of Scotland, Edinburgh)

Fairbairn, Sir Nicholas Hardwick 1677 (Solicitor General, 1979-1982)

Ivory, Brian G. (CBE, Non-Exec. Dir. Halifax/Bank of Scotland, Dir. Scot/Amer. Inv., ex-CEO Highland Distillers)

MacAskill, Jamie (Deputy News Editor, Sunday Mail, Scotland)

Mackay, 1676 James Peter Hymers (Lord Mackay of Clashfearn, Ex- UK Lord Chancellor

Moncreiffe of That Ilk, Sir David Gerald 1606 (Bart. & 23rd Laird of Moncreiffe; cousin of 1594)
Moncreiffe, Rupert Iain Kay 1594 (Sir Iain Moncreiffe, MA, LLB. PhD; Brit. Emb. Moscow 1946)
Montagu-Douglas-Scott, Walter William (of Buccleuch & Queensberry)

Peck, Julian Forbes Arbuthnott 1626 (Accountant & Co Director, Flemings Merchant Bank)

Prince Philip, 1662 HRH The Duke of Edinburgh, K.G. (Honorary Member)

It is perhaps not a massive surprise to know it was subject to accusations of what might be regarded as the usual “old boys network” behaviour of financial irregularities & string-pulling by “Robbie the Pict”

But it is in the figure of Lord Cullen that things get more interesting

In 2007 this distinguished figure was made a Knight of the Order of the Thistle – Scotland’s highest order of Chivalry & the second highest in Britain behind the Order of the Garter .
His career hasn’t been without controversy however :

Well publicised has been his role in the 1996 Dunblane School Shooting enquiry where alongside imposing a 100 year gagging-order on 105 files of evidence…..

According to journalist Marcello Mega, in The News of the World (Cached), 28 December 2003:

1. A top Scottish Freemason, Former Grand Master Lord Burton, has said that [/b]Lord Cullen's inquiry into the Dunblane massacre was a cover-up. [/b]

Lord Burton says Cullen's inquiry suppressed crucial information to protect high-profile legal figures.

2. These high-profile legal figures may belong to a secretive 'Super-Mason' group called The Speculative Society.

Lord Burton said: "I have learned of an apparent connection between prominent members of the legal establishment involved in the inquiry, and the secretive Speculative Society. The society was formed in Edinburgh University through Masonic connections so I accept that there might be a link by that route." Reportedly, members of the Speculative Society have included Lord Cullen and a number of other judges, sheriffs and advocates.

3. Some of these high-profile people had links to the Queen Victoria School 'where gunman Thomas Hamilton was allowed to roam free before the 1996 atrocity'.

4. Reportedly the police are investigating claims that pupils at Queen Victoria School were regularly taken away and sexually abused.

5. Former housemaster Glenn Harrison told the News of the World how he even found Hamilton, 43, creeping around the dormitories at night. He said Hamilton had close links to a top policeman. Glenn was never called to give evidence at the Cullen Inquiry.

6. Lord Burton said: "I tried repeatedly to raise concerns about the inquiry during my time in the Lords, and I was bullied and threatened by powerful peers loyal to the Conservative Government of the day, who warned me of dire consequences if I continued to embarrass them." ( According to this source Cached - 'Malcolm Rifkind's friend and his then Chairman of his constituency party at Edinburgh Pentlands, Robert Bell, according to the front page lead of the Edinburgh Evening News on 23 March 1996, sold guns and ammunition to Thomas Hamilton only a few weeks before the Dunblane massacre, and it was reported he said he would sell him guns again.')

8, Glenn Harrison had kept dozens of files from pupils alleging bullying and abuse while he was at the Queen Victoria School and wrote to parents warning of the dangers in 1991. It led to him being ousted from the school and just days before he left, police raided his home and confiscated the files.

9. Glenn states that Hamilton had been a friend of Ben Philip, the senior housemaster at QVS. Mr Philip died in December 1993, aged 46, when he fell from a ladder while hanging decorations.

He struck again when in 2002 he led the five-judge Appeal tribunal which rubber-stamped the fitting-up of the Lockerbie “bomber” Megrahi

Journalist says CIA drug line linked to Lockerbie
Darrell Pace - 4 Mar, 2002

Scottish investigative journalist Ian Ferguson in an interview published in an Egyptian newspaper said that he believes that the running of the secret drug line operated between the Middle East and Europe in 1988 could be linked to the disaster.

Ferguson is the journalist who revealed that Maltese shopkeeper Tony Gauci had received free holidays to Scotland compliments of the Scottish police.

Ofcourse it is possible that this is all just paranoid s**t-stirring of the most objectionable kind after all..

Robert Black, professor of law at Edinburgh University and a member, said: “There is nothing sinister about it. It’s just a debating society.

and a lawyer would never do damage to the full & unvarnished truth in pursuit of his argument would he ?

What is of undeniable significance beyond the very specific examples cited above is that it implies a social eco-system which is fully capable of supporting other , further & deeper organisations - truly secret “secret-societies” whose activities may extend further & deeper into the murk.

The other thing is once one starts looking for covert networks of influence they keep popping-up.
Another organistion impinges on the subject central to this thread.
Common Purpose – a peculiar & insidious EU sponsored “leadership training” organisation which is penetrating governmental bodies & NGO’s. It counts amongst its members Lord Advocate of Scotland Elish Angiolini – central to the suppression of the Holly Greig child abuse case .
Also amongst its members in the role of an“area organiser” …..

Please meet Matthew Byrne

Wirral children’s charity boss admits child porn charges but denies other sex offences
Jan 9 2010 by Chloe Griffiths, Liverpool Echo

A CHILDREN’S charity boss admitted making nearly 9,000 child porn images, but denied a string of other sex offences.

Matthew Byrne, 37, now faces a total of 32 charges including rape, assault by penetration and false imprisonment.

He is accused of sex attacks on seven different women and in some cases is alleged to have beaten the women with a cane, gagged or throttled them for sexual pleasure.
semper occultus

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:54 pm

semper occultus wrote:Hey - Ahab - many thanks for your contributions concerning the Magic Circle, I any certainly welcome any further ones you may wish to make.

As you can see I was about to follow your suggestion concerning the Spec Soc

And the David Kelly link was
:shock: !!!!

I'm glad the David Kelly thing was helpful - there are other links to that case which I hope to get back to. I'm amazed by what you've dug up on the Edinburgh Speculative Society - but disappointed to hear about Sir Nicholas Fairbairn. Fair enough, he was a Tory (a High Tory, in fact) and a bit of an arsehole, but he asked some very difficult questions of every government he sat through - and was certainly no friend of Thatcher, which made him something of a hero in my household. Famously eccentric too, which always helps.

But never mind. I need to explain that video link I posted earlier, to the first episode of the six-hour-long series G.B.H. written by Alan Bleasdale. I should've said not to watch all of it unless you have the time (though i would recommend doing so, for pleasure).

The plot is this:
GBH is set in the early 1990s, towards the end of the Thatcher years, when numerous attempts were made by local left-wing councils to get more autonomy (not least in Bleasdale's home city of Liverpool, see municipal socialism). The plot is the attempt by UK government secret services to discredit and bring down Murray's leadership. Ideologically this involves a left-wing theorist, Mervyn, who is manipulated by MI5 agent Lou. Meanwhile, another MI5 agent Peter has recruited a gang of thugs, posing as left-wing activists (and later policemen) as agents provocateurs. Each episode reveals more about the convoluted nature of the plot to discredit Murray.

That's the Wiki explanation, but in fact, in the story, Murray was hand-picked and promoted by MI5 as a left-wing leader right from the start because they knew about a crime he had committed against a child - for libel reasons, and perhaps artistic reasons too, the crime he commits is done while he is still a child himself. It is made clear that he could never have been a leader without MI5 backing - and when he grows a spine, and they lose control of him, he is unceremoniously destroyed (publically and politically).

The series was made before Tony Blair was anyone special - in fact, he was still in the CND, and supporting Kinnock, at the time.

The physical resemblance of the actor Robert Lindsay to Tony Blair, and the fact that Robert Lindsay later played Tony Blair again, is of course mere coincidence. There is nothing seen in the series that relates in any way to the former Prime Minister Tony Blair. There can't be. It was written and produced before he even "existed" politically.

semper occultus wrote:Ferguson is the journalist who revealed that Maltese shopkeeper Tony Gauci had received free holidays to Scotland compliments of the Scottish police.

What about the money he got off the CIA? Tony Gauci must be living well these days, presuming that was ever his real name, or that he ever lived and worked and owned a clothes shop in Malta, which is presuming a lot considering how completely and expertly a backstory can be built if necessary.

I've just returned from Malta, funnily enough. I was there on holiday, but also to look at the works of the Order of St. John, the Hospitaliers, and their planned city, Valletta. And also to check out the present meeting place of the Military Order of Malta, including the Knights of Malta (present member: Tony Blair) and the International Conference Centre, which is located under an old Templar Hospital. Video to come of that location. It is a strange place... one of many on the islands (which are incredibly beautiful, though).

Anyways, I just got back today, and am now drunk. But keep up the good work. I have more to say eventually.

The [Orange] Order was also directed towards opposing the Romeward tendencies of the Kirk, and mounted a vigorous campaign in the early 1970's culminating in a successful petitioning of the Kirk's General Assembly in 1976 which resulted in the publication of a report outlining the differences between the Kirk and Rome. As the trend continues apace this remains a major concern of the present leadership - the Grand Master, Ian Wilson, is a Kirk Elder - and together with a fraternal concern for our Sisters and Brethren in Northern Ireland, these matter features regularly in the Order's external considerations.

Hehehe.

AhabsOtherLeg

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:06 am

Just posted this on the "Mind-Controlled Celebrities X-Factor" thread, but thought it might also be useful here. It is one of Jeff's older blog posts about the murder of Sarah Payne by the paedophile Roy Whiting. The painting she did (halfway down the page) is of particular interest.

http://rigorousintuition.blogspot.com/2 ... -know.html

... Not too surprised to see the organisation Common Purpose rearing it's head in this thread... There is yet more to be said about the former faculty of Edinburgh University as well, but I am afraid I am still drunk, and likely to remain so for a couple of days. I'll be reading through what you have found, though, Semper. It is pretty shocking stuff - and I thought I knew about this subject!

AhabsOtherLeg

Postby James45 » Thu May 06, 2010 7:07 am

Lord Britton(Leon, former home sec when Maggie was in power)

He is very well known for raping young boys. The police raided his house when a young boy staggered in to the street half naked, and when police asked what happened he told them about Britton and his friends and took them to the house. When they called in to report what happened , they were ordered to take everyone in, and when they got there there were 2 officers from the security service waiting. The boys were paid off, and a short time later, Leon Britton was summoned to meet his fellow MP, William Hague on the beach in Brighton at 5.45 in the morning, where he was told that he was to be made commissioner for the UK, and he would not be allowed to be in politics again in the UK. That was how he became commissioner and he stayed there for many years, until the corruption inquiry went ahead, which saw a large number of people from different countries being made to resign.

Lord McAlpine,
Former treasurer of the conservative party.
He is known to the police in the UK and abroad, for sexually abusing young boys, including using a coffin to put the boy in, then they simulate burying him by sprinkling gravel on the top of the coffin, the child is screaming with terror and will do whatever he is told due to being so scared of being put in the coffin again. This person is alleged to have murdered at least 2 boys and buried their bodies on his estate. I got this information from a police officer who was involved in investigating McAlpine, and he is certain that he has committed murder several times, but he is to well protected to get him.

I've heard that a Guardian reporter confronted Brittan about this at a train station, but he managed to run off. It's also been alleged that his paedophile behaviour came to the attention of the police when they were investigating the murder of Jason Swift. Whichever way the investigation went his name kept cropping up. Jason Swift was once in a care home in Islington. Which brings me to McAlpine and other allegations, concerning children's homes abuse and cover-ups. If true, then it's a disgrace that these men are still out there and could still be committing crimes. All those in the know must have no consciences whatsoever.

http://pebpr.blogspot.com
James45

Postby James45 » Thu May 27, 2010 4:37 am

Also, with regards to care home cover-up allegations. Could there be a connection between the deaths in the two links and the Jersey care home scandal? As I’ve heard that Neil Munro was investigating the yachting community, following claims that children from Jersey care homes were being loaned out to wealthy yachtsmen. Three police deaths within 4 days? Also, Richard Fuller was a member of the security team looking after Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall. Perhaps it’s something that could be looked into. The alleged cover-ups concerning care homes in Ireland, North Wales, Islington and Jersey might be connected.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ferry.html

http://www.southwarknews.co.uk/00,news,13794,440,00.htm
James45

Postby operator kos » Thu May 27, 2010 10:57 pm

"Facebook of Kiddie Porn" busted

By CHARLES WILSON, Associated Press Writer Charles Wilson, Associated Press Writer – Thu May 27, 3:48 pm ET

INDIANAPOLIS – Federal prosecutors say they are working with police in several countries to investigate suspects in a child pornography "social networking site" that at one point had more than 1,000 members trading explicit images.

Prosecutors said Wednesday that more than 50 people had been arrested and 35 have been convicted of various child pornography-related charges as part of the two-year investigation, including several people from abroad.

They said they were seeking the extradition of the group's alleged ringleader, Delwyn Savigar, who is serving a 14-year prison term in England for sexually assaulting or trying to abuse three underage girls.

Savigar created and ran a password-protected website from which members could access collections of sexual images — some including as many as a million files — share their fantasies about having sex with children and give advice to each other about how to build their collections and avoid getting caught, Assistant U.S. Attorney Steven D. DeBrota said.

"This was a social networking site, really," he said.

To join the group, a person had to be sponsored by a member and voted on by other members, DeBrota said. Some members knew each other only by their screen names, but some knew each other outside of the ring, he said.

"This is the largest crimes against children case brought anywhere by anyone," DeBrota said.

According to DeBrota, the group did not focus on producing photographs, although several members were found to have been personally sexually abusing children, sometimes producing images of the abuse.

"Making the material was not part of this group's conspiracy," DeBrota said.

Immigration and postal agencies also took part in the investigation, along with state and local police.

The group had about 1,000 members at its peak but had culled its membership to about 500 when U.S. officials took down the website in 2008. DeBrota said prosecutors went after high-ranking members or those who had records of abusing children.

One suspect, 47-year-old Edward Oedewaldt, who was arrested April 23 in Arcadia, La., was brought to Indianapolis on Wednesday to face charges of conspiracy to advertise and distribute child pornography and was ordered to remain in federal custody pending trial. He has pleaded not guilty. His attorney, Howard Bergstein, declined to comment.

Prosecutors said 35 ring members have been convicted of various child pornography distribution charges. Some of them have received sentences of up to 20 years in prison.

Suspects were from Indiana, Louisiana, California, Alaska, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, Michigan, Virginia and Florida, DeBrota said.

The investigation was kept secret for so long to avoid tipping off suspects, Morrison said.

The government is working with police in several countries, including France, Germany and England, to investigate other suspects, DeBrota said. Investigators also believe the group had members in Asia, Africa and South America.

The website had a hierarchy and members were given ranks that gave them varying degrees of access to the pornography. Savigar was a "root administrator," and others had ranks of "administrator," "moderator," "grand master," and "trusted member," DeBrota said.

Investigators were able to infiltrate the ring after taking over the online profile of a member who was arrested in Alabama as part of a separate case, DeBrota said.

Many suspected ring members were charged in U.S. District Court in Indianapolis. Conspiracy charges can be brought anywhere an alleged conspiracy occurs, and investigators discovered early on that four members of the group were from Indiana, DeBrota said.
operator kos

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Fri May 28, 2010 2:40 am

First of all, welcome to the board, James45, and thanks for your posts - sorry I never said hiya earlier, but this thread scares me. It scares because it is scary.

The death of Neil Munro, in particular, always struck me as weird too. A washed up Scot on "Millionaires Row" - well, that's not unusual, in itself, but he got there by an unusually circuitous route.

An inquest is also due to be opened and adjourned.

Christ. I know it just means they intend to immediately move the inquest from the place where he died to the place where he lived (they can't hold the inquest on a ferry, or in the sea, I suppose) but it is still a stunning use of language by the press.

A spokesman for Brittany Ferries confirmed that a Neil Munro was booked onto last night's Barfleur boat from Poole to Cherbourg...

"No-one saw him go over or knew anything about it so we did not alert a search team.

"We do not check our passengers getting off so the crew would not have noticed anything untoward."

David and Valerie Russell's New England-style property is located just yards away from Portsmouth FC manager Harry Redknapp's mansion home which he shares with wife Sandra.

Neighbour Ken Coffin, 89, who has lived in the area since 1947, said: "It has been known for the odd body to wash up off Sandbanks in the past.

"But it still must have been a bit of a shock though for the person who found it.

"What with the weather we have been having it could have come from anywhere - off a boat, off the quay or washed in to the harbour on the tide."

Mr Russell is aged in his 40s and is the chairman of the 100 million pounds Property Alliance Group.

Christ...

The police constable of Greater Manchester police, Michael Todd, was surely a casualty of a different kind - he'd been charged with investigating the rendition flights, which have been, and probably still are, landing in the UK. Or at least landing, and refuelling, on overseas British territory.

He was probably told (just like John Stalker of Greater Manchester Police, when he was also investigating a controversial matter that could be damaging to Britain's interests - namely the shoot-to-kill policy in Northern Ireland) to find nothing wrong.

Unfortunately for both them, they did find something.

But why would they kill Michael Todd, in particular? They didn't kill Stalker... they tried, and they destroyed his career, but he's still walking, even though he went directly against them.

Michael Todd did his job. He reported back on the rendition flights fiasco, and totally exonerated the UK and US secret services and governments of all wrongdoing, unsurprisingly enough. He did as they would've wanted, it seems.

But he died not more than a month after David Milliband's limited-hangout speech in the commons about rendition flights refuelling on some of our overseas "posessions":

British government officials expressed embarrassment and anger at Washington last night after they were forced to admit that US rendition flights carrying terror suspects for secret interrogation had twice landed on British soil.

In an apology to the Commons, David Miliband, the foreign secretary, told MPs that contrary to "earlier explicit assurances" two flights landed at Diego Garcia, the British Indian Ocean territory where the US has a large air base, in 2002. He said the flights had been mistakenly overlooked in previous US internal inquiries carried out at the UK's behest.

A senior American official said the renditions had come to light only when CIA flight crews were interviewed directly. John Bellinger, chief legal adviser in the US state department, said CIA officials were now "as confident as they can be" that no other detainees had been flown through Britain on secret rendition flights over the past six years of America's "war on terror".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/fe ... ignpolicy1

February 22, 2008.

The five cops you mentioned, James45, all died within days of each other in March the same year, around the 14th. Musta found somethin'.

And that's David Milliband of all people, giving his pathetically non-apologetic mea culpa in that article - the definite future Labour Leader, in my opinion, and the all-round nice-guy, of British politics. Christ.

operator kos wrote:"Facebook of Kiddie Porn" busted

By CHARLES WILSON, Associated Press Writer Charles Wilson, Associated Press Writer – Thu May 27, 3:48 pm ET

INDIANAPOLIS – Federal prosecutors say they are working with police in several countries to investigate suspects in a child pornography "social networking site" that at one point had more than 1,000 members trading explicit images... SNIP

The website had a hierarchy and members were given ranks that gave them varying degrees of access to the pornography. Savigar was a "root administrator," and others had ranks of "administrator," "moderator," "grand master," and "trusted member," DeBrota said.

Grand Master, eh? Weell, maybe the originator of the site liked chess? Or the Templars? Or the Hospitaliers? Or the Military Order Of Malta? Or the Ku Klux Klan?

It's not a very rare title, really, especially if you can, essentially, self-bestow it.

I'm sorry for disappearing from this thread, btw, I still intend to keep going through the Nimmo Smith Report, but I'm still a bit mind-blown at the moment.

Saw this recently:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/sou ... 615175.stm

A former society photographer convicted of sexually abusing three young girls has left more than £400,000 in his will to the Girl Guides.

Reginald Forester-Smith, of Brydekirk, near Annan, was jailed for eight years at the High Court in Edinburgh in 1999.

He died last year and in his will he left a bequest to the Guides in memory of the work of his late wife.

Girlguiding Scotland said it was aware of the legacy but it would be inappropriate to make further comment.

Forester-Smith was found guilty of carrying out sexual abuse at addresses in Edinburgh, West Calder, the Borders and at Luce House, Brydekirk.

A former photographer, he took indecent pictures of two of his victims during the course of his abuse.

The matter is currently in the hands of the executors going through the legal administrative process and as such it would be inappropriate for us to comment
Girlguiding Scotland

The offences were committed between 1967 and 1985.

Two of the girls he molested were aged five and six. He also raped another girl who was aged nine when Forester-Smith first started abusing her.

His daughter, Tori Dante, later waived her right to anonymity when she published a book in 2002 about the abuse she suffered from her father.

In his will, Forester-Smith left more than £1m to charity, including £312,291 each to Cancer Research UK and the Macmillan Nurses Cancer Association.

His largest bequest was to the Girl Guide and Scouting Association of Dumfriesshire in "celebration of the life" of his late wife Sheena Forester-Smith.

In a statement, Girlguiding Scotland said: "We are aware of the legacy left to Guiding, in memory of Mrs Forester-Smith.

"The matter is currently in the hands of the executors going through the legal administrative process and as such it would be inappropriate for us to comment."

What is a "society photographer" anyways? It's not a person who merely takes pictures of society, obviously. It is a person who has an entree to the highest spheres of society, a photographer of debutantes balls and so forth - a person who photographs the top levels of society, and probably their children in particular - somebody like a Rusty Nelson in the Gosch/Franklin case (for what little he's worth), or maybe more like a Roger Took.

EDITTED A LOT OF TIMES FOR CLARITY.
AhabsOtherLeg

Postby semper occultus » Sat May 29, 2010 9:05 pm

thanks ahab , james & kos - appreciate you reading let alone contributing to the thread - for which I have sawn off another yard or two of conspiraloon meanderings

Paedophilic Ponerology

“Ponerology describes the genesis, existence, and spread of the macrosocial disease called evil. Its causes are traceable and can be repeatedly observed and analyzed. When humanity manages to incorporate this knowledge into its natural worldview, it will have defensive potential as yet unrealised.”

ponerology.com

Some years ago the then editor of the Sunday Telegraph – the gloriously named Peregrine Worsthorne - wrote a story about attending a dinner party in the Netherlands at which the adjacent dinner-guest enquired in a matter-of-fact way as to whether he had enjoyed sexual relations with his own daughter.

It is interesting to speculate what the result would have been if he had said yes – as a journalist he might have been onto an interesting story.

I suspect he was – as a leading & influential figure in the British media - being tapped-up for admission into the deeply black network of elite power – a trans-national “monster” wallowing in a toxic miasma of moral & financial corruption in which it spawns its twin bastard & mis-shapen abominations - paedophilia & child-abuse upon which it nourishes itself like the mad god Chronos .

It happened to Kevin Annett too :

In October of 1992, when I was still a United Church clergyman, I was approached by a colleague at my first Presbytery meeting in Nanaimo . The topic of child abuse came up, and after a few moments, the other man, a retired minister, smiled and gave me a sort of insider’s look. He lowered his voice and said to me,

“It’s easy to get a child in this town.”

I must have looked shocked, for his smile faded.

“What do you mean?” I said.

“Nothing” he replied. “Some people are, you know, interested in that sort of thing.”

It all felt like an offer, masked but real, like a sort of masonic handshake: something known to insiders only.

“Organised” / elite-level paedophilia stands in relationship to the common or garden variety much like any other form of organised crime in terms of the sophistication , scale & reach of its operations & the degree of financial resources & political influence it can command.

I would like to float the following 2 propositions to attempt a fuller understanding of it , if possible to contextualise this phenomenon both sociologically & chronologically :

( 1 ) as a dynamic & cohesive element within an over-arching mechanism of political control

-that the aim of the control mechanism is to achieve , maintain & extend – beyond any rational limit – control over the hegemonic system of human exploitation mis-characterised by the anodyne term “capitalism”.

( 2 ) as a component of a belief-system that emerged as a reactionary moral counter-revolution against the forces of modernism & democratisation associated with the economic developments of “capitalism”.

- that the engineers of this control mechanism are profoundly old & deeply-seated elite groups of oligarchical “crime families” who hide behind ,create, co-opt, use & discard a bewildering variety of institutional & organisational forms over literally centuries to occult their activities.
I believe the “modern” manifestation or mutation of this may arise from & consequential to the revolutionary anti-monarchical upheavals known to history as the English Civil War of 1641-51 , its global spread explained by the subsequent revolutionary forces of democracy in the continent of Europe & America & contemporaneously, I believe if my theory is correct, to China.

Certainly I would point to the transformation of the Chinese communist elite into godfathers of hyper-capitalism within an unreformed framework of oppressive top-down control & police-state suppression of freedom & dissent as is in every way analogous to the historic process I posit & would further contend that the true roots & character of modern global hyper-capitalism can be seen not in the philosophical musings of that famous Scotsman Adam Smith & his cottage industry pin-manufacturing but in the slave-like status of feudal serfs in relation to their baronial – now corporate – overlords.

In popular consciousness – to the extent the terms aren’t oxymoronic – the vague & uncomfortable perception of this reality – the shadow on the cave wall – has passed down under the cover-all heading of “Satanism” – alongside vague notions of nefarious goings-on in large country houses – a sort of grown-up’s version of suburban wife-swapping with some human sacrifice thrown-in.

Following some carefully-staged “Satanic Panics”
& ”academic” attacks in the previous decade the term has become discredited – so maybe its time for a new term - perhaps “Raisianism” – after the French Marshall (1404-1440) , aristocrat & child-murderer Gilles de Rais

not only to supercede the former designation but also as a more fitting descriptor of the actual perpetration of a particular variety & level of sexual perversion , than that ascribed eponymously to the demented fantasies of his fellow Gallic libertine the Marquis de Sade whose amateurish whore-thrashing efforts would barely qualify him for a mid-level position in Common Purpose.

For a small & peripheral nation Scotland has exerted enormous influence intellectually & politically whilst its social structure – based around extended networks of inter-locking ( & often feuding ) familial clans seems rather more reminiscent of southern Europe

This tight & exclusive nature combined with disproportionate influence do much, I believe, to provide any possible force or salience behind the proposition of conspiratorial exceptionalism .

And, it has to be said, Scotland is a fantastically odd place.

We know it to be the probable bolt-hole of surviving bands of Knights Templars & the birth-place of Freemasonry some time in the 1500’s – two events which some researchers find in no way coincidental.

I find Masonry a powerful & enigmatic phenomenon – a deliberately engineered mystery religion fashioned from gene-splicing medieval guilds with kabbalism, hermeticism & Renaissance mysticism in general.
Engineered by whom & for what purpose is a vast area of speculation beyond the scope of my modest forays into research.

the Holy Royal Arch

It was much later that Freemasonry was galvanised across the continent of Europe by the Scot Andrew Michael Ramsay , a graduate of both Glasgow & Edinburgh Universities who studied under the alchemist Isaac Newton.
Ramsey, member of the English Royal Society, Rosicrucian and Freemason, delivered a public address - his famous Oration of March 20, 1737 he inadvertently changed the course of Masonic History by inspiring the creation of the hauts grades or higher degrees which eventually evolved into the Scottish Rite.

chevalierramsay.be

it is believed that the first Freemason in the North American continent was a Scot, John Skene, who travelled to America in around 1680.

Esoteric secrets, Scottish Freemasonry and the building of the American dream

It is also noteworthy that the very ur-document of modern conspiracy theory emerged from the pen of John Robison (1739-1805) the author being Professor of Philosophy at Edinburgh University

We know that Weishaupt himself & his Order was :

under the protection of the Illuminati Dukes Karl August of Saxe-Weimar and Ernst II of Saxe-Gotha

bavarian-illuminati.info

Although originating in a small & now defunct Germanic principality The House of Saxe-Gotha name became important :

The name Saxe-Coburg-Gotha came to the British Royal Family in 1840 with the marriage of Queen Victoria to Prince Albert, son of Ernst, Duke of Saxe-Coburg & Gotha. Queen Victoria herself remained a member of the House of Hanover.

King George V replaced the German-sounding title with that of Windsor during the First World War. The name Saxe-Coburg-Gotha survived in other European monarchies, including the current Belgian Royal Family and the former monarchies of Portugal and Bulgaria.

www.royal.gov.uk

The British branch of the Illuminati is said by some to be embodied in Royal Arch masonry under the aegis of the Royal Family

Royal Arch Masonic temple – Bath

George Washington is pictured wearing the Royal Arch regalia of the Alexandria Lodge

The symbolism of the Holy Royal Arch is said to refer either to the ark of the covenant or to the keystone arch spanning the two pillars at the entrance of Solomon’s Temple - Boaz & Jachin.

in kabbalistic symbolism the two pillars represent opposing opposites , the left-hand pillar Boaz is black – the Pillar of Severity whilst the right-hand - Jachin – the Pillar of Mercy is white. Yin Yang , male female or the left-hand path of black occultism vs the white.

The occult revival of the late nineteenth century – which in almost every regard presaged the social experimentation of the 1960’s was spawned above all from 2 organisational mother-lodes – masonry & theosophy.

The Occult Nexus : Part One

I think it might be interesting to examine the possible basis for paedophilia as a belief system & relate this to the over-arching theme of this thread.

This leads one into the tenebrous arcana of occult practice & ritual – the most renowned exponent of which in the modern era being, ofcourse, Aleister Crowley.

In 1899 Crowley ( christened Edward & who adopted the Gaelic/Scottish name Aleister for propitious reasons ) a youthful prodigy freshly graduated from the Order of the Golden Dawn undertook the most ambitious magical working of his life to date – a 6 month endeavour to achieve the Knowledge & Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel ( HGA ) as instructed by the famous grimoire The Book of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage.

A particular type of location & venue was required & Crowley alighted upon Boleskine House on the shores of Loch Ness

Paul Weston ( “Aleister Crowley and the Aeon of Horus” pp223-27 ) furnishes the following details

aleistercrowley666.co.uk

Once an initial HGA contact had been achieved the next somewhat controversial step required summoning a host of demons & getting them to swear allegiance……

The first group of demons Crowley would have had to invoke are known as the Four Superior Princes of Hell. Alongside Satan, Lucifer & Belial is Leviathan , a sea-monster of Old Testament vintage….

Events intervened however and…
Crowley did not complete the Abramelin procedure at Boleskine. Problems in the Golden Dawn led to him breaking off during the sequence of demon invocations to travel to Paris to assist Mathers. This action has been said to add even more danger to what was already a spiritually perilous endeavour. Standard magical practice demands the banishment of forces invoked at the conclusion of any rituals. Crowley himself was clear about this but there was no closing down before he left Boleskine.

Boleskine’s spiritual force was to be further charged after it became the Mecca of the new Thelemic religion – a “radiating power-point for the Aeon of Horus” .

Crowley was instructed as such by his own HGA in the third chapter of the Book of the Law & in turn Crowley , in Magick without Tears orders his followers to :

Remember that your "East," your Kiblah, is Boleskine House….

The House was ofcourse famously later owned by Jimmy Page, who , in a 1975 interview said:

"The estate was owned by Aleister Crowley but there were two or three owners before Crowley moved into it. On the site of the house there was also once a church that burned to the ground with the congregation inside."

"Strange things have happened in that house which have nothing to do with Crowley. The bad vibes were already there."

Chaos magician Phil Hine informs us in :
Breeding Devils in Chaos: Homosexuality & the Occult

When a leading member of the Theosophist movement was implicated in a sex-scandal involving pubescent boys, the resulting furore not only damaged the Theosophical movement as a whole, but also gave rise to the rumours that there existed groups of 'Black Magicians' who obtained occult power by psychically vampirizing young boys. Such rumours were given a substantial boost by Dion Fortune, who throughout the 'twenties & 'thirties alleged that there was a conspiracy of male occultists who used 'homosexual techniques' to build up what she called 'dark astral power'. She also blamed the decline of the Greek and Roman empires on those cultures' relaxed attitude to homosexuality. Although she never named any of these 'black adepts', it is clear that she was probably referring to C.W. Leadbeater, and perhaps, also Aleister Crowley.

An active and enthusiastic bisexual, (Crowley) had several male lovers, the most notable of which was the poet Victor Neuburg, his partner in a series of homosexual sex-magick operations known as The Paris Working, where Neuburg & Crowley performed a series of invocations using anal intercourse as the means of achieving gnosis. The results of this series of magical operations demonstrated to Crowley the power of sexual magick as a means of obtaining results, and he wrote magical papers on the value of VIIIº (Autosexual) IXº (Heterosexual) and XIº (Homosexual) magick which were incorporated into his reworking of the Ordo Templis Orientis magical Order.

Crowley also wrote a book of poems devoted to love between men, or more accurately, a man and a boy: Bagh-I-Muttar: The Scented Garden of Abdullah the Satirist of Shiraz, published in 1910. Whilst a worthy addition to any collection of Crowley's work, the Bagh-I-Muttar is not a book of practical instruction. Exponents of Crowley's work such as Kenneth Grant and the late Israel Regardie have sought to 'excuse' his use of what Kenneth Grant delicately calls 'the homosexual formula'.

But Crowley is by no means anomolous & his influence & connections profound & very relevant to the paedophilic milieu that concerns us.

A veteran OTO member was the Marxist homosexual rights campaigner Harry Hay

wikipedia tells us:

In the early 1980s, Hay joined other early gay rights activists protesting the exclusion of the North American Man Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) from participation in LGBT social movements, most noticeably pride parades–arguably the most visible signs of LGBT culture–on the grounds that such exclusions constituted a betrayal by the gay community.[34] In 1983, at a New York University forum, sponsored by an on-campus gay organization, he remarked "[I]f the parents and friends of gays are truly friends of gays, they would know from their gay kids that the relationship with an older man is precisely what thirteen-, fourteen-, and fifteen-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world."[50] In 1986 Hay was confronted by police when he attempted to march in the Los Angeles pride parade, from which NAMBLA had been banned, with a sign reading "NAMBLA walks with me."

More famously Alfred McKinsey, the sex-researcher made a pilgrimage to Crowley’s Abbey of Thelema .

McKinsey & Kenneth Anger at Crowley’s Abbey of Thelema on Sicily

McKinsey continues to be cited by radical academics such as UC-Santa Cruz Professor Gayle Rubin

“boy lovers are so stigmatized that it is difficult to find defenders for their civil liberties, let alone erotic orientation. Consequently, the police have feasted on them. Local police, the FBI and watchdog postal inspectors have joined to build a huge apparatus whose sole aim is to wipe out the community of men who love underaged youth.”

Academics Defend Pedophilia

In a piece once used in a Cornell University course called “The Sexual Child,” Pat Califa writes, “Culturally induced schizophrenia allows parents to make sentimental speeches about the fleeting innocence of childhood and the happiness of years unbroken by carnal lust — and exhaust themselves policing the sex lives of their children. Children are celibate because their parents prevent them from playing with other little kids or adults.”

Public Sex, the tome where this essay resides, leans on Kinsey to grant science’s imprimatur to child-adult sex. Califa states, “Even though many prominent sex researchers have documented the existence of sexual capacity in children (for instance Kinsey verified the occurrence of orgasm in girls and boys at less than six months of age), our society is fanatically determined to deny it.”

Actually, Kinsey didn’t verify anything. Child molesters with whom he corresponded with supposedly “documented the existence of sexual capacity in children.” Kinsey took them at their word, and dressed up their findings as his, as “science.”

Aversion to child-adult sexual contacts, Kinsey’s Sexual Behavior in the Human Male maintained, is “culturally conditioned.” Pedophiles don’t harm children in most cases, the Indiana University professor argued, but the “hysteria” caused by police, parents, and others in authority does. According to Kinsey’s pedophiles, who became “trained observers” in his reports, signs of “orgasm” for children as young as infants included “violent cries,” “loss of color,” and an “abundance of tears.”

Link as above

Before returning to Crowley there is some strange & redolent symbolism

Egyptian mysteries – the Luciferian Eye

Certainly of occult significance is the god of magical knowledge Thoth , said to have been the product of a homosexual union between Set and Horus.

It was said that he was the author of the spells in the "Book of the Dead" and "Book of Breathings" (which was also attributed to Isis) and he was given the grand title, the "Author of Every Work on Every Branch of Knowledge, Both Human and Divine". Egyptian mythology speaks of the "Book of Thoth" in which the god inscribed all of the secrets of the universe. Anyone who read it would become the most powerful sorcerer in the world, but would be cursed by their knowledge.
Thoth was a great magician who knew "all that is hidden under the heavenly vault...

We also see the “Luciferian “ doctrine espoused in The Book of the Dead in the tale of the scribe Ani who transforms from mortal man to god-like diety:

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/bod.htm

The Book of the Dead (known to the ancient Egyptians as prt m hrw 'Coming Forth by Day')

( c.f. the Temple of Set’s Book of Coming Forth by Night)

Finally Ani is allowed to become like a god. Each part of his body becomes like that of a deity - his eyes like the eyes of Hathor, his face like the face of Ra, the cheeks of Isis, the backbone of Set, the belly of Sekhmet, buttocks of the Eye of Horus, the phallus of Osiris, the thighs of Nut and the feet of Ptah. Each part changes until Ani is as a god.

“The buttocks of Osiris Ani, triumphant, are the buttocks of the Eye of Horus.”
http://www.lashtal.com/nuke/PNphpBB2-pr ... t-30.phtml

Spermo-Gnosticism: Anal Intercourse and the XI° OTO

Homosexual sex rituals formed the inner-secret of the OTO which emerged as a “fringe-Masonic” occult organisation in Germany & is now the main vehicle for Crowleyan magick.

The highest tantric / sexual grades of Crowley’s OTO “Spermo-Gnosticism” have been summarised as follows by Peter Koenig

* VII° Adoration of the phallus as Baphomet, both within and without

* VIII° Interaction with something outside the closed vessels of the vagina and the anus

* IX° Interaction inside the vagina with either the blood or the secretions of a woman when excited

* X° Impregnation + fertilisation of an egg + the act of creation or succession (e.g. election of the OHO)

* XI° Two-folded: i) Isolation in the anus [ per vas nefendum ] where it is considered unable to interact with anything at all ii) interaction with excrements (one of Crowley’s preferred ingredients) and small amounts of blood (when small wounds occur through the intercourse), mucus and of course the mucous membranes that lead directly into the blood supply, etc., etc.

Crowley allegedly wrote a longer piece on the XI° from which only an outline has survived.
He explained that “the Child of such a love [XI°] is a third person, a Holy Spirit, so to speak, partaking of both natures, yet boundless and impersonal because it is a bodiless creation of a wholly divine nature .”

In the XIth degree, the mostly homosexual degree, (40*) one identifies oneself with an ejaculating penis. The blood (or excrements) from anal intercourse attract the spirits/demons while the sperm keeps them alive. On 31 March 1946 Crowley noted down a dream in his diary: "A most frightful semi-dream (between two normal motions) of giving birth to a foetus per anum. It was a mass of blood & slime. The nastiest Qliphotic experience I can remember!"

Crowley saw no use in the vaginal fluids nor did he think that women are divine, therefore he could not imagine lesbian sexmagick.

Crowley – like the Egyptian mystery-priests he believed himself to have been in a past-life - makes exultant reference to the symbolism of the Eye of Horus

I am inclined to believe that the XIth degree is better than the IXth degree…Oh, how superior is the Eye of Horus to the Mouth of Isis!

Interestingly thessoe.blogspot.com has noted the following :

St. Andrew Square, Edinburgh pre 2001

St. Andrew Square, Edinburgh now 2009
semper occultus

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion