“Loch Ness Monster” – the Scottish paedophile nexus

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: “Loch Ness Monster” – the Scottish paedophile nexus

Postby semper occultus » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:42 am

Evil paedophile pair jailed for at least 56 years for murdering mum who planned to expose them

www.dailyrecord.co.uk

Jun 10 2010

William Lauchlin and Charles O'Neill

THE two worst child sex perverts in Scotland were jailed for a total of 56 years yesterday for murdering a mum who tried to expose them.

Serial paedophiles Charles O'Neill and William Lauchlan strangled Allison McGarrigle nearly 13 years ago and dumped her at sea in a wheelie bin. Her body was never found.

O'Neill got at least 30 years. Lauchlan, his gay lover, was jailed for a minimum of 26 years.

As the killers began their life terms, a senior detective told the Record: "I don't know of any more dangerous people in this country - perhaps in the whole UK.

"They are enormously bad people."

Rapists O'Neill, 47, and Lauchlan, 33, had already been destroying the lives of young boys for years when they killed Allison, 39, in June 1997.

And when she bravely confronted them in a bid to save another of their victims, she paid for her courage with her life.

The perverts befriended mum-of-three Allison, described in court as "vulnerable", after she left her husband, and she eventually became a lodger at their flat in Largs, Ayrshire.

But while Allison was there, she found out O'Neill and Lauchlan were molesting a young boy, who cannot be named, at the flat.

And after an angry row on June 20, she shouted at the pair: "I know what you're up to and I'll make sure I see what's coming to you!"
Allison then went to bed, in tears.
The boy the perverts had been abusing told their trial what happened next.
As the frightened youngster listened, O'Neill told Lauchlan they had to "get rid" of Allison to stop her going to police.
The witness added: "They were talking about cutting her up."
Next morning, Allison's bed was empty. She was never seen again.
The court heard Allison was killed by "seizing the neck and compressing the throat".
O'Neill, a former boxer, and Lauchlan then hid her body under rocks at Largs beach before stuffing it into a wheelie bin, taking it out in a boat and dumping it in the Firth of Clyde.
Despite massive searches in the years that followed, no trace of her was ever recovered.

A year after the murder, O'Neill and Lauchlan were found guilty of THIRTY-ONE child abuse charges.

They had preyed on six boys, aged 11 to 15, at a house in Skelmorlie, Ayrshire, and elsewhere, plying them with drink and drugs before raping and abusing them.
The boys' ordeal went on for five years.

O'Neill was jailed for eight years and Lauchlan for six.
Both beasts were freed early, in 2002, and O'Neill was soon terrorising children again.

He drugged and molested a boy of 14 in Irvine, Ayrshire, after worming his way into the trust of the lad's family.
The following year, when O'Neill and Lauchlan were living in Spain, they abducted a 15-year-old English boy in Benidorm and subjected him to three days of horrendous abuse.

The Spaniards deported them and they were sent back to jail in Scotland for breaking their parole.
But in 2007, the authorities again put O'Neill and Lauchlan back on the streets.

And in 2008, police surveillance of their phones suggested they were grooming another child.

This time, the lad was only six. The perverts, who posed as cousins to fool the families of their victims, had hatched a plot to take the boy and his mother to Spain.

But they were arrested before they could put it into action.
O'Neill and Lauchlan were convicted last month of abusing the boy in Benidorm and grooming the six-year-old.
O'Neill was also found guilty of molesting the boy in Irvine.
The case could not be reported until the end of the pair's trial for killing Allison. Police fear O'Neill and Lauchlan abused dozens more children who have not been found.

The perverts were quickly identified as the prime suspects for Allison's murder but it took years to nail them.

Prosecutors decided not to take the case to trial after police charged them with the crime in 2005.
O'Neill and Lauchlan were charged with the murder again after their 2008 arrest.This time, Crown lawyers decided to go ahead with the prosecution.

And in the end, the killers were brought to justice by their sick boasts about what they had done.

O'Neill could not resist bragging about his crime. Shortly af ter the murder, he nodded towards the Firth of Clyde and told one of the boys he was molesting in Skelmorlie that Allison was "feeding the fishes down there".
The killer added later that if police couldn't find a body, "you don't have a crime".
The boy, now 27, told the jury: "I will not forget it. It chilled me to the bone."
He added that O'Neill had made "disgusting" comments about Allison, which Lauchlan had found "amusing".
O'Neill also told a fellow-prisoner at Barlinnie in 1998 that Allison had been "done away with". And Lauchlan made similar boasts in 2004 to a man he met in Spain.
Another witness, a child rapist who recently committed suicide, revealed under police interrogation that O'Neill and Lauchlan had access to a boat at the time of the murder.
Despite the evidence against them, amassed in a huge police investigation involving several forces, the two paedophiles said they were innocent.
Coward O'Neill tried to blame Allison's husband for the murder.
But following a three-week trial and more than seven hours of deliberation, the jury at the High Court in Glasgow convicted both men by majority.

Sentencing, Lord Pentland told them they had committed a "despicable murder". And he branded them "determined and dangerous predatory paedophiles, with no respect for the law or the values of a civilised society".
The judge said O'Neill and Lauchlan used "calculated and devious manipulation of vulnerable individuals" to satisfy their sexual appetites.
He added: "When you became aware Mrs McGarrigle intended to report you to the authorities, you conceived a callous and depraved plan to murder her and dispose of her body.
"You then put this plan into effect with chilling composure.
"You went to great lengths to cover your tracks. You must have thought for some time that you had succeeded in escaping detection."

Lord Pentland said O'Neill deserved the longer sentence because he was "the more dominant" of the pair. And he warned both killers: "It may be that you will never be released."
The judge also sentenced the perverts to 10 years each for the sex abuse they were convicted of in May.
O'Neill and Lauchlan had treated their trial with contempt, often laughing and joking in the dock.
But they were stone-faced as they were led to the cells.
One of Allison's relatives on the public benches shouted: "Who's laughing now?"
Allison's son Robert, 26, said outside court: "Lauchlan and O'Neill have taken away the best mum in the world.
"Allison McGarrigle was a bubbly, happy-go-lucky woman with a heart of gold. She loved children and was taken away from us trying to protect a young boy from abuse.
"For many years, we have had to live with not knowing what had happened to her, but we knew she was not missing.
"If she was still alive, she would not have left her three kids and missed out on watching her four grandchildren growing up. We miss her terribly and we wish we could lay her to rest."

Robert was flanked by dad Robert snr, brother William, 32, and sister Elizabeth, 30.
He said he was "over the moon" with the sentences and Elizabeth said she "could not be happier".
The Record's police source said: "O'Neill and Lauchlan are in jail at last - hopefully forever.
"They are exceptionally clever, which makes them doubly dangerous. But children in Scotland are now beyond their reach.
"I send my thoughts to the McGarrigle family. I hope they can find some closure from this verdict."
The killers are expected to appeal.

Timeline

August 1998 O'Neill and Lauchlan are jailed for a five-year catalogue of depravity against six youngsters aged 11 to 15. They lured boys to sex dens in Ayrshire and Bute before raping and abusing them.

June 2003 O'Neill, freed from jail, drugs and abuses a boy of 14 in Irvine.

April 2004 The perverts subject a 15-year-old English boy to a harrowing sex attack after abducting him for three nights in Benidorm. They are arrested by Spanish cops, but not prosecuted.

April 2005 O'Neill and Lauchlan are charged with Allison's murder but prosecutors drop case.

December 2007 O'Neill and Lauchlan make contact with mother and six-year-old son in Falkirk.

March 2008 Police set up a Scotland-wide taskforce to map the movements of O'Neill and Lauchlan since Allison vanished. Cops meet mum of Falkirk six-year-old and the perverts are arrested 24 hours later.

May 2010 O'Neill and Lauchlan found guilty of grooming Falkirk boy and abusing boy in Spain. O'Neill convicted of Irvine sex attack.

June 2010 Perverts found guilty of murdering Allison.

Evil paedophiles told victim they would murder his mum if he went to the police

Jun 20 2010 Exclusive by Norman Silvester

Sunday Mail

A VICTIM of killer paedophiles Charles O'Neill and William Lauchlan yesterday told how the pair threatened to murder his mum if he told about his rape ordeal.
Chris Hunter bravely waived his right to anonymity to expose how the evil pair secured his silence after sexually abusing him for five years.
Chris, now 29, was just 12 when he was held captive in a small cupboard by the fiends who took turns to rape him.
His torture at the hands of Allison McGarrigle's killers began in 1993, when O'Neill himself was still a teenager.
It continued until 1998 when the pair were imprisoned for a combined total of 14 years for abusing Chris and three other boys.
But when they were released, they targeted Chris again and kept him prisoner for more than nine months in Spain.
Chris - who contracted deadly Hepatitis B as a result of the abuse - told police about their activities after he escaped in 2005.
It started a chain of events which led to them being sentenced to a total of 56 years for the murder of would-be whistleblower Allison McGarrigle.
Chris, originally from Rothesay on the Isle of Bute, said: "When I was 12 they told me they would kill my mother and the rest of my family and make me watch, if I ever told them or the police.
"I knew then, even as a young innocent boy, that they would carry out the threat.
"What they did to Allison McGarrigle proved that they are capable of murder. They killed her because they thought she was about to expose them.
"I am sure they would have issued the same threat to all the other boys they abused and who would have been just as scared as me.
"That's why they got away with what they did for so many years.
"Over the years, they repeated the threats to me about my mother and family but I never forgot the first time they said they would kill them and make me watch.
"It was a terrible thing for a 12-year-old to hear.

"Even now I am still terrified they will come after me for revenge and do what they promised to do all those years ago.

"Though they are doing life in prison, they have people on the outside who will do things for them."

In prison they will be the king of the beasts and run the show in the protection wings. They will be among the few sex offenders who could go into prison and not fear anyone.

"They are also both very intelligent and manipulative which makes them even more terrifying.
"I don't think that I will ever feel safe from them."
O'Neill and Lauchlan were convicted last month of sexual abuse charges relating to a 15-year-old boy in Spain and a six-year-old boy in Scotland.
O'Neill was also convicted of abusing a boy aged 14 in Irvine.
After the pair were convicted of killing Allison, 39, and dumping her body at sea, O'Neill, 47, was told that he must serve at least 30 years in prison. Lauchlan, 33, was given a minimum of 26 years.
Chris, who now lives in Ayrshire, was first introduced to Lauchlan by a school friend.
He said: "I went to their flat in Rothesay at lunchtime and they would prepare me a meal.
"But when I went to their flat at night, they would lock me in a small cupboard and take turns to abuse me. A lot of the time I think I was drugged up.
"If anyone called at the flat when they were abusing me they would tell me to stay in the cupboard."
Chris says the pair often targeted children of respectable parents who they befriended under the guise of running boxing and football clubs.
He felt he was getting his life back together in 2004 but was then contacted by O'Neill - by then released from prison.
He made Chris drive him to Spain - a trip lasting three days - where he was reunited with Lauchlan.
Chris said: "I did it because I was so scared of O'Neill. Again, he threatened me with violence against my family if I did not do what he said.
"They kept me locked in a mobile home - a revamped bus - and only let me out when it suited them.
"They both found work in local bars in the Calle De Londres district of Benidorm.
"One of the bars was opposite the mobile home, so they could always keep an eye on me.
"The only food I ever ate was what they kept on the bus. They held me prisoner for about nine months and I only escaped when I managed to steal back my passport which they had confiscated and kept in a safe on the bus.
"I then sold a pair of trainers and my watch to buy a ticket back to Britain.
"They sexually abused me while in Spain but they were never charged because it was only my word.
"Once I returned to Britain, I told the police that they were in Spain.
"Both had gone there without telling the authorities.
"That started the chain of events that led to them being extradited back to Britain and eventually being convicted last week.
"Neither of my parents could believe what had happened to me."
Chris's dad - PR consultant Norrie - said: "Neither his mother nor I had any inkling what was happening to our son and the threats these people had made about us.
"However, the fact that they murdered Allison McGarrigle for threatening to go to the police proved they were as good as their word. They were not empty threats.

"There is no doubt in my mind that had Chris told the police when the abuse started, they would have killed him."

Mum reveals fears evil Scottish predators murdered her snatched son

Jun 13 2010 Exclusive by Steve Smith,

Sunday Mail

THE heartbroken mum of a missing schoolboy broke her silence last night after two Scots sex killers were caged and wept: "I'm convinced those monsters took my little boy."

Seven-year-old Yeremi Vargas disappeared three years ago as he played near the family home on Gran Canaria.

And in an exclusive interview with the Sunday Mail, Yeremi's mother Ithaisa Suarez told how she fears paedophile predators Charles O'Neill and William Lauchlan snatched the youngster.

The evil pair ran a cleaning business in the small Canarian town of Vecindario, where Yeremi, lived and were on the island when he vanished in March 2007.

possible links to the Madeleine McCann case : seems circumstantial as they appear to be homosexual

DETECTIVES are to question a Scottish suspect over the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

By Oliver Farrimond Sunday, June 28, 2009

deadlinescotland.wordpress.com

Private investigators working for the McCanns have confirmed that they want to question the man, who is currently awaiting trial for murder and child sex offences in Barlinnie prison in Glasgow.

Already wanted by Spanish police in connection with the disappearance of a German boy, the man was spotted by a prison officer at Barlinnie due to his likeness to a pencil sketch of the chief Maddie suspect.

The insider said: “This man looks like the Maddie suspect drawing that has been in the papers.

“He is also well known to have spent a lot of time in the Spanish region – staff at the prison want the investigation team to speak to him.”
The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, operated a cleaning firm for Spanish holiday homes when Maddie vanished in May 2007.

According to the Sun

Life for murder paedo wanted by Maddie tecs

11 Jun 2010 By ANTONELLA LAZZERI

the sun.co.uk

A SERIAL paedophile linked to the Madeleine McCann case was yesterday jailed for life for murder.

Charles O'Neill has repeatedly refused to be quizzed by detectives working for Maddie's parents Kate and Gerry. But the private eyes will now try again.

O'Neill, 47, is believed to have been in Portugal when Maddie, then three, vanished from an apartment in Praia da Luz on the Algarve in May 2007.

The pair had been jailed in 1988 over 31 charges of drugging and assaulting young children but were freed in 2002.
They fled to Spain and set up a cleaning business for holiday apartments.

They travelled to Portugal several times.

In April 2004 they abducted, drugged and abused a 15-year-old English boy in Spain.

O'Neill was still there three years later when seven-year-old Spanish Jeremy Vargus vanished from Gran Canaria.
Two months later Maddie went missing - and O'Neill was thought to be on the Algarve at the time.

Jeremy's mother Ithaisa Suarez, 24, and Kate, 41, from Rothley, Leics, have written to each other regularly.
Kate and Gerry have also included information about the Jeremy case on their website.
Last night the McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell confirmed: "Investigators have been fully aware of O'Neill and his background but have not been able to take him any further forward as an active line of investigation."
semper occultus

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby semper occultus » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:54 pm

Yeah I’m still flogging this old nag down the dusty road to obscurity but Jesus ***ing Christ………OK maybe it’s me – confirmation bias or something - but this parade of fucking monsters just seems to keep processing in front of me like a nightmare

An even worse nightmare is maybe this is just happening everywhere :

** Don’t read if you’re of a delicate disposition **

Heather Stacey murder: Head-in-bag killer was on sex offenders list

Published Date: 27 May 2010 By BRIAN FERGUSON

news.scotsman.com

A SHOP worker who murdered his fiancée and hid her corpse for more than a year before dismembering it and dumping her head in an Ikea bag was on the sex offenders register, it has emerged.

• Cameron dumped body parts in bags. Picture: PA

Alan Cameron, who killed Heather Stacey just weeks after announcing their engagement, was jailed for abusing three young girls in 1995. Cameron, who was found guilty of nine separate charges at the time, was released just four years later.

Yesterday, a jury found the 56-year-old guilty of killing mother of four Ms Stacey less than six months after meeting her while the pair were volunteering in a charity shop. The judge told Cameron he had treated Ms Stacey like "rubbish" while detectives said he had shown a "complete disregard for human life".

Glasgow-born Cameron hid Ms Stacey's body in her flat in Edinburgh for more than a year before pulling it to pieces and disposing of her remains in three plastic bags.

Her severed head was found inside a blue Ikea shopping bag by a dog walker near a popular footpath in Hawthornvale Path, north Edinburgh, on Hogmanay 2008.

But exactly how the 44-year-old was murdered is likely to remain a mystery unless Cameron confesses the truth, after experts told his trial they were unable to determine the cause of death.

The jury also found him guilty of attempting to defeat the ends of justice and of stealing nearly £5,000 over 11 months from his victim's Post Office account.

After delivering their verdict, the jury was told that Cameron had been jailed for six and a half years at the High Court in Glasgow 15 years ago. He was placed on the sex offenders register for life. In 2008, he was found guilty of failing to abide by the registration requirements of the Sex Offenders Act.

Heather Stacey's severed head was found near a path

The court heard Cameron had met Ms Stacey, a recovering alcoholic, at a charity shop where he sometimes volunteered in the summer of 2007, not long after she moved into a council-owned flat in Royston Mains Place in the Granton area of Edinburgh, with the support of a homelessness agency.

Ms Stacey, described in court as bright, intelligent and well-presented, was beginning to put her problems behind her. She was also seeing a community psychiatric nurse at this point – and told her she had "taken pity" on Cameron, whom she described as creepy.

Despite her instincts, by August 2007 she and Cameron had become engaged – and neighbours spoke of them as a couple, who had even adopted a Yorkshire terrier together.

But police were also told of "regular alcohol-fuelled arguments" and Ms Stacey began missing appointments with support workers.

She was last heard of alive on 29 November, 2007, when she spoke on the phone to a project worker from the Edinburgh housing charity FourSquare.

The charity never heard from her again and eventually closed her file – though on 11 December they did get a text claiming she had "gone to Glasgow". By this time, however, she was dead – the text was sent by Cameron.

Cameron returned regularly to Ms Stacey's flat to ensure that no-one had been in, even dangling a piece of thread from the top of the front door. He kept collecting her benefits, pocketing nearly £5,000.

He tried to dismember Ms Stacey's body with a serrated bread knife. When the attempt failed, he left her to decay and decompose. He sometimes even slept in the flat, which was by this time crawling with beetles and bluebottles. Finally, he was able to pull her corpse apart with his bare hands.

When a letter from Edinburgh city council arrived saying Ms Stacey's flat was to be repossessed because the rent had not been paid, he stuffed the pieces of her body into plastic bags and dumped them beside busy footpaths.

The gruesome discovery of Ms Stacey's remains sparked a massive murder investigation involving more than 60 officers and Cameron was arrested on 8 January, 2009 at the Spar shop in Edinburgh's Lindsay Road where he worked.

Cameron admitted dismembering the body, but denied murder. His defence was that Ms Stacey had been drinking alcohol in the days leading up to her death and was bedridden.

He claimed she simply passed away on 9 December, 2007, during a 20-minute period when he was out buying her chips.

Asked why he did not call police, he said a warrant was already out for his arrest over claims he kicked a dog and he did not want to involve the authorities. But prosecutors argued that only a murderer could have behaved the way he did.

Judge Lord Matthews deferred sentence to 23 June for reports, but told Cameron the only sentence he could impose would be one of life.

He added: "It is apparent whatever happens that you treated this lady, who was entitled to look to you for love and support, like so much rubbish."

Craig Dunn, who read the family statement outside the court, said: "Heather was a loving mother, daughter, sister and friend who cared deeply for her family and friends. She had everything to live for.

"The devastation, trauma and grief suffered by our family will be with us forever."

Detective chief inspector William Guild, who helped lead the investigation, said: "It is clear from his actions that Cameron is a callous and calculating individual, whose only thought after murdering Heather Stacey was how he could evade justice.

"For more than a year, he carried on his life as normal while hiding Heather's body, before disposing of her remains in an utterly inhumane manner."

He used to beat me black and blue

ALAN Cameron's former wife has spoken of her nightmare existence with the paedophile killer.

Elizabeth Dalgleish, 53, a mother of five, lived with Cameron in Glasgow but fled after his child sex offences in 1995.

Describing her married life, she said: "He used to beat me black and blue almost every day, but I was always too scared to do anything about it.

"Alan was very manipulative. After he beat me, he would lock me in the house while he went out to get chips.

"When he came back, he would very calmly make me a cup of tea and offer me a fag as if nothing had happened.

"When I heard Alan had been arrested for murdering a woman and chopping her up, I wasn't surprised, because he was an accident waiting to happen.

"He was a monster who made our lives a living hell. I am so relieved that he didn't get away with murder and that he will be out of our lives for ever."
semper occultus

Postby semper occultus » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Operation Anagram : Peter Tobin , Scotland’s Henry Lee Lucas

It seems likely Peter Tobin is Britain’s worst & most depraved serial-killer

He is serving life with no prospect of release for 3 murders – of schoolgirl Vicky Hamilton (15) in 1991 in Bathgate,Scotland – abducted off the street , Dinah McNicol (18) hitch-hiking in Hampshire, England, also in 1991 & Polish student Angelika Kluk (23) in Glasgow, Scotland in 2006.

According to Professor David Wilson ( www.dailyrecord.co.uk ) , author of a book on Tobin & professor of criminology at the Centre for Criminal Justice Policy and Research at Birmingham University : "Peter Tobin has probably been killing for longer than any other British serial killer.”

That career was finally terminated on 30 September 2006 with his arrest for the murder of Angelika Kluk – the final atrocity that left Wilson "fascinated that a man in his sixties was capable of such a violent crime.”

From childhood Tobin ( born in Johnstone, Renfrewshire, Scotland in 1946, one of eight children ) exhibited the disruptive, violent, criminal & itinerant nature of the classic psychopath – although fortunately for society only a minority even within that abnormal anti-human species of predator graduate to the behavioural depravity of the serial sexual murderer.

Tobin was of that number : a bona-fide monster, an extreme psycopath , sexual sadist & paedophile.

Police investigators recognise the exceptional nature of Tobin’s criminality , Operation Anagram – involving 19,000 interviews to date conducted by 8 police forces across Britain - is an on-going attempt to plumb the abyss of Tobin’s existence – an existence dedicated to the destruction & violation of human life.

In prison he has boasted of 48 victims & was found in possession with a large stash of women’s jewellery .

His MO involved anonymous drifting between Scotland & Southern England – mainly Brighton in Sussex but also variously in Kent, Hampshire & holidays in Norfolk , he has owned 120 or so different cars & used up to 40 aliases - partly to avoid the monitoring restrictions entailed as a registered sex-offender.

In his early days he was involved in biker gangs & petty crime – first entering reform school at age 7, progressing to young offenders institutions before graduating to adult jail in 1970 for burglary & forgery

Tobin married 3 times ( fathering various children ) & never held down a job or domicile for any extended period , various occupations including swimming instructor , painter and decorator, chef in a boarding-house, driver in the west Central Belt, as well as a handyman in later years. In 1989 he was reported working as a lagger, who travelled the country fitting insulation panels in buildings.
These were basically cover for his main life’s work however was rape & murder

It was not all solitary effort :

It is understood Tobin was part of a paedophile ring in Hampshire in the late 1980s and early 1990s.

In 1984 Tobin is alleged to have raped an eight-year-old over a two-month period - he lived in the same council block as her, in Portsmouth.

The child eventually tells her parents and it is reported to the police but after being interviewed and examined they decide there is not enough evidence to proceed.

One of his early known victims was his first wife Margaret Mackintosh, who in 1968, age 17 experienced the tragic misfortune to cross the path of the then 22-year-old at a dancehall in Glasgow

this was less a “marriage” than an extended year-long ordeal of kidnap, rape & brutalisation ( bbc.co.uk

she was struck by Tobin's charm on their first meeting. "He was very gentlemanly, he was dressed in a nice suit, he was very polite and he offered us drinks - soft drinks - at the dance, and he just had very good conversation." Margaret thought Tobin was the love of her life. But within weeks his dark side started to show :
"….one day he asked me if I wanted to go back for coffee in his flat. When I went to leave, he just slammed the door shut. He said 'no, you're not leaving'. I tried again to open the door, he pulled me by the arm, pushed me over onto the floor. That was when it all started."

Margaret says Tobin never let her leave the flat in Shettleston, Glasgow, until they moved to Brighton. It was here, in August 1969, that Margaret said Tobin forced her to marry him, soliciting the help of two friends to impersonate her parents and witness the marriage. She said she was little more than a prisoner. "When he went out, he would lock the door and lock me in the room, either in the kitchen or the bedroom, which meant for the whole day I couldn't get to the bathroom. "If I tried to get out or call for help he would shut me up, gag me with his hand and throw me on a chair or against a wall. He always hit me where it wouldn't be seen, on my legs, on my back or my arm, so that if we went out together no-one would see the bruises."

Margaret said Tobin always kept a knife on him, and he was not afraid to use it. "I have a few scars, when he wanted to rape me he would go for me." On one occasion, she was subjected to a vicious knife attack that left her unable to have children. "I think you could almost say it was a near-death experience. "If it hadn't been for a gentleman who lived below seeing the blood dripping through his ceiling, I would probably be dead now." The violence continued, with Tobin decapitating their dog Brute because he "couldn't stand the noise and the peeing".

Margaret said she was too terrified to try to escape the man who controlled her every move. "In one respect, I had to depend on him for getting food and clothes, on the other I was too frightened to do anything because he always had this knife. I just had to look at him and expressions of anger just emanated out of his face all the time. He is very plausible - very Jekyll and Hyde - he can portray either side very, very readily
It was only when Tobin was arrested for other crimes in Brighton that Margaret eventually escaped. She said she could "very easily" have been killed if the police had not arrived when they did and she felt "lucky" to be alive.

Bizarrely it appears no serious legal repercussions arose from this.

Tobin’s third marriage was to 16 year old Cathy Wilson in August 1989, the couple were already bringing up their two-year-old son, Daniel. ( other reports indicate she gave birth to their son shortly after their wedding. )

the killer would bring prostitutes back to their council flat in Scotland and force his wife to watch as he tied up, hit and gagged the vulnerable young women.

After relocating to Bathgate, West Lothian in Scotland Wilson fled the nightmare of her marriage by the end of the following year – it was only a few months after that he was to abduct Vicky Hamilton.

dailymail.co.uk

Hate: Tobin's third wife, Cathy Wilson

Tobin’s other known crimes are :

1993 Tobin is back in Hampshire in the south of England where he attacked two 14-year old girls at his flat in Havant, after they had come round to babysit his young son.
Over a weekend Tobin held the two girls at knifepoint, forcing them to drink vodka & cider & ingest the sedative amitriptyline , and then raping one while she was partially conscious. He began sexually assaulting the second girl and only stopped after he was interrupted by his six-year old son.
He then turned on the gas taps and left them for dead but Police were called when one of the girls woke some five hours later .
They both survived the attack. Tobin went on the run and hid with a religious sect in Coventry, West Midlands, under a false name. He was later captured in Brighton.

The same drug was used on two of the other victims; Dinah McNicol & Vicky Hamilton

On 18 May 1994, at Winchester Crown Court, Tobin pled guilty and received a 14-year prison sentence.

Evidence putting Tobin in the West Midlands in the early ‘90’s is possibly significant , alongside his known long-standing involvement in the use of & abusive behaviour towards prostitutes.

Operation Enigma was an unsuccessful attempt at tracking & identifying serial-murderers set up in 1996 after a spate of killings in the Midlands of women, some of whom were prostitutes, during 1993 and 1994 .
It examined over 200 unsolved murders of women dating back to 1986 , finding 72 of them needed "further analysis" but it failed to make any breakthroughs.

In 2004, after serving nine years 58-year-old Tobin was released from prison. He moved back to Paisley in Renfrewshire

October 2005 : Tobin flees his Paisley flat after attacking 24-year-old Cheryl McLachlan with a knife there. She runs bleeding to the police but they do not visit Tobin's flat until the following day, by which time he has gone. A warrant is issued for Tobin's arrest.

2006 - In May Tobin again seeks refuge through a religious organisation. He arrives at St Patrick's Church in Anderston, Glasgow, and works as an odd job man under the false name of Pat McLaughlin.

On 24 September he rapes and murders Polish student Angelika Kluk, 23. The victim had been gagged , bludgeoning with a table leg, raped and stabbed 16 times in the chest. Her body was hidden under the floor of St Patrick's Church .

It was to be Tobin’s final insult to decency & sanity.

Clip of police interview video.stv.tv

Whilst there is always a risk of serial murderers finding themselves used to clear-up infeasibly large numbers of unsolved murders off the books the gaps in Tobin’s life are being diligently filled-in :

He has been linked with

the so-called Bible John murders of Patricia Docker, 25, Jemima McDonald, 32, and Helen Puttock, 29, in 1968 and 1969 although the final murder occurred after he had moved south.

dailyrecord.co.uk

The "Babes in the Woods" murders of Karen Hadaway and Nicola Fellows which took place in Brighton. Aged ten and nine, they would be Tobin's youngest victims. However, there are also suggestions that Tobin did not want to commit crimes on his own doorstep

Did Tobin kill nine more women? Police piece together murderer's horrific pastBy Jim Mcbeth and Chris Brooke

www.dailymail.co.uk

Last updated at 1:35 AM on 19th June 2010

Killer: Peter Tobin has been convicted of killing three young women

Serial killer Peter Tobin will soon be formally linked to the deaths of up to nine more women, it emerged yesterday.

Detectives are only weeks away from naming new victims of the evil 63-year-old, who is currently serving life sentences for the murders of three young women.
A long-running investigation by a team of detectives spanning the country has made major breakthroughs in the attempt to discover the full extent of Tobin's appalling history.
Sufficient evidence may have emerged to link him formally to the deaths or disappearance of as many as nine women in the South and South-East of England from 1970 onwards. He is long believed to have murdered many more than his three proven victims: Angelika Kluk, 23, Vicky Hamilton, 15, and Dinah McNicol, 18.
It has been suggested he killed 20 women, predominantly during the 1970s and 1980s when he travelled the country, living in Kent and Hampshire and working in Essex and Sussex.
Detective Superintendent David Swindle of Strathclyde Police, who is co-ordinating the inquiry, codenamed Operation Anagram, said: 'We hope to answer a lot of questions about what Tobin has - or hasn't - done within three months.'
The detective would not be drawn on details, but he said that 'the pieces of the puzzle' were being put together.
He added: 'We don't know how many victims there are.'
Since Anagram was launched in 2006, detectives in eight UK forces have analysed Tobin's life. They have interviewed 19,000 people and generated 6,000 lines of inquiry.
But several months ago, they located three vital new witnesses, who helped them to fill in 'gaps' in Tobin's life when he was 'off the radar'.
And it is understood the breakthrough allowed detectives to focus on a cluster of cases.
It is also understood they established Tobin was part of a paedophile ring in Hampshire in the late 1980s and early 1990s.

Last December Tobin was found guilty of murdering hitch-hiker Dinah McNicol, whom he strangled and buried in his garden in Margate, Kent.
Dinah had just finished her A-levels in 1991 and was hitching with a man she had befriended at a music festival.

Thrice-married Tobin, a father of two, had been visiting his son in Portsmouth and picked them up. He dropped the man off near the M25 and no one saw Dinah again.
Her body was found bound and gagged in a rubbish sack a few feet from another teenage victim, Vicky Hamilton, who had been snatched in Bathgate, Lothian, as she headed home, also in 1991. Vicky's body had been cut in half.

Until the body of Polish student Angelika Kluk was found in 2006, under the floorboards of a Glasgow church where Tobin worked as a handyman, his most serious offence was believed to have been the 1994 rape of two young girls, for which he received a 14-year jail term.
After his arrest for Angelika's murder, police began probing Tobin's earlier life and found the bodies of Vicky and Dinah in a shallow grave in his former home.
He has been given life terms for all three murders in separate trials.
Mr Swindle said the continuing investigation to link him to other unsolved murders over a 40-year period will have no impact on his prison term, as he will never be released.
He added: 'He's going to die there anyway, but we owe it to the public to find out what else he has done.'
The investigation has traced bank records which place Tobin in 'certain towns at certain times' and identified the cars he owned.

Murdered by a monster: Angelika Kluk

It is now known that from the 1970s, Tobin owned 120 different cars at different times, which he regularly drove up and down the motorway network, giving him the opportunity to pick up hitch-hikers.
Two potential victims, aged 18 and 24, were found murdered in 1970 near the M6 in Cheshire and the M1 in Derbyshire.
Another possible victim is Louise Kay, 18, who vanished in 1988 from Eastbourne, while Tobin was workingin a Sussex hotel. She disappeared after leaving a nightclub.
Other potential victims are law student Pamela Exall, 22, who vanished in 1974 while holidaying in Norfolk, and art student Jessica Earl, 22, from London, who was murdered six years later after going missing from Eastbourne.
The body of London solicitor Janice Weston, 36, was found near the A1 in Cambridgeshire, another area associated with Tobin.
semper occultus

Postby semper occultus » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Operation Algebra re-visited :

an update on James Rennie ( pictured left )

featured in an early post as a ringleader of one of Britain’s biggest paedophile networks (www.telegraph.co.uk )

As chief executive of LGBT Youth Scotland Rennie had spoken in the Scottish Parliament & it transpires had connections to the Common Purpose organisation – the third person of interest to this enquiry to do so after Matthew Byrne the Liverpool-based children’s charity boss & paedophile ( www.dailymail.co.uk

& Elish Angiolini Lord Advocate of Scotland instrumental in obstructing the Holly Greig abuse investigation ( www.ukcolumn.org

Common Purpose trained James (Jamie) Rennie Paedophile previously with Scottish LGBT. (09/07/2009)

It is assumed that Common Purpose was unaware of Rennies' perversions. However he would have been selected by the local CP Advisory Board away from the eyes of the general public, under Chatham House rules. It is alleged that the Advisory Board that selected him included a senior Police Officer. A detached third party observer might well consider that Common Purpose's operation in secret, network of undeclared graduates, and proximity to school children and teenagers provides an attractive environment for men such as Rennie. Rennie is listed under JAMIE RENNIE on the graduate section of this site. >> www.cpexposed.com
semper occultus

Postby Stephen Morgan » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:25 am

AhabsOtherLeg wrote:
A spokesman for Brittany Ferries confirmed that a Neil Munro was booked onto last night's Barfleur boat from Poole to Cherbourg...

"No-one saw him go over or knew anything about it so we did not alert a search team.

"We do not check our passengers getting off so the crew would not have noticed anything untoward."

David and Valerie Russell's New England-style property is located just yards away from Portsmouth FC manager Harry Redknapp's mansion home which he shares with wife Sandra.

Harry Redknapp has been involved in certain scandals too. His house was raided by the fuzz. Nothing to do with kiddy fiddling as far as I know.

Neighbour Ken Coffin, 89, who has lived in the area since 1947, said: "It has been known for the odd body to wash up off Sandbanks in the past.

Sandbanks is supposedly the place with the highest property prices in the entire country. Piers "Morgan" Moron did a programme about it on the TV.

Grand Master, eh? Weell, maybe the originator of the site liked chess? Or the Templars? Or the Hospitaliers? Or the Military Order Of Malta? Or the Ku Klux Klan?

Wasn't a Grand Dragon, dead.

It's not a very rare title, really, especially if you can, essentially, self-bestow it.

Was bestowed by Paedo-facebook, not by themselves. If we can give ourselves message board ranks I declare myself chenobiarch and grand oompah-loompah.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/south_of_scotland/8615175.stm

A former society photographer convicted of sexually abusing three young girls has left more than £400,000 in his will to the Girl Guides.

Services rendered, p'raps.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible. -- Lawrence of Arabia
Stephen Morgan

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Stephen Morgan » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:40 pm

semper occultus wrote:Some years ago the then editor of the Sunday Telegraph – the gloriously named Peregrine Worsthorne - wrote a story about attending a dinner party in the Netherlands at which the adjacent dinner-guest enquired in a matter-of-fact way as to whether he had enjoyed sexual relations with his own daughter.

It is interesting to speculate what the result would have been if he had said yes – as a journalist he might have been onto an interesting story.

I suspect he was – as a leading & influential figure in the British media - being tapped-up for admission into the deeply black network of elite power – a trans-national “monster” wallowing in a toxic miasma of moral & financial corruption in which it spawns its twin bastard & mis-shapen abominations - paedophilia & child-abuse upon which it nourishes itself like the mad god Chronos .

It happened to Kevin Annett too :

In October of 1992, when I was still a United Church clergyman, I was approached by a colleague at my first Presbytery meeting in Nanaimo . The topic of child abuse came up, and after a few moments, the other man, a retired minister, smiled and gave me a sort of insider’s look. He lowered his voice and said to me,

“It’s easy to get a child in this town.”

I must have looked shocked, for his smile faded.

“What do you mean?” I said.

“Nothing” he replied. “Some people are, you know, interested in that sort of thing.”

It all felt like an offer, masked but real, like a sort of masonic handshake: something known to insiders only.

not only to supercede the former designation but also as a more fitting descriptor of the actual perpetration of a particular variety & level of sexual perversion , than that ascribed eponymously to the demented fantasies of his fellow Gallic libertine the Marquis de Sade whose amateurish whore-thrashing efforts would barely qualify him for a mid-level position in Common Purpose.

de Sade was a bit more serious than that, see "the Occult Causes of the Present War", Lewis Spence.

Good post, thogh.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible. -- Lawrence of Arabia
Stephen Morgan

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:39 am

Interesting posts by Semper Occultus. Its pretty clear that the "black brotherhood" and their stringpullers are behind most of the child kidnapping rings.

And its no secret that "sex magick" is the bread and butter of the black brotherhood...the global child kidnapping situation is the biggest coverup next to 9/11, and it serves a similar purpose: political power, deviant jollies, and an esoteric component. I dont care for a lot of David Icke, but I do think he's dead on about that stuff.

Now...

I know I have ranted endlessly against the xenophobic anti environmentalist nutcase antics of Alex Jones, but he allowed David Icke to talk uninterrupted on all the dark topics surrounding Scotland and the wider globalist Satanic child kidnapping networks.

And if you absolutely cant stand anything relating to the Alex Jones show as often I cant, here is David Icke a month later going even more indepth on Red Ice Creation radio
about this Scottish stuff and its ties to a wider globalist network and deeper levels of the black brotherhood

(to me he makes a good point. And thats that behind the blackmail, greed and perversion behind this phenomenon...its really the sex magick dark energy of these sick acts that is the real reason. Its the reason for any of this stuff, like 9/11. Effecting vibrations, energy grids, the destruction and harvesting of the soul. A few years ago I would have laughed at the mention of this, but it just makes sense)

As far as global elite involved in child sex crimes, the mainstream media has reported on some of this...

Top portugal officials involved in child sex rings
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3355621.stm

Top Chilean officials involved in pedo rings
http://boston.com/news/world/articles/2 ... _congress/

More UK child sex rings and even Blair government child snuff connections
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Artic ... 46,00.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/htmlContent. ... abu18.html
http://www.counterpunch.org/james01292003.html

Florida CPS cant account for thousands of missing kids
http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/06/03/f ... d.welfare/

Dubai elites suspected of trafficking tens of thousands of children
http://www.turkishpress.com/news.asp?id=187580

Italian school authorities involved in Satanic ritual sex abuse of children
http://www.maltastar.com/pages/msfullart.asp?an=11655

What the hell IS going on?

Saudi elites accused of child trafficking
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/t ... 431957.stm

UN involved in global child sex rings and kidnapping
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... udan03.xml
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6195830.stm
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,149334,00.html
http://www.news.com.au/common/story_pag ... 01,00.html

Top Israeli diplomat arrested on pedophile suspicion
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite? ... 2FShowFull

Also Semper, interesting post on page 1 about Aleister Crowley/Loch Ness. There's definitely Crowlean themes that seem to weave through major events, like 9/11. And we see Masonic groups used as the template for stringpulling at the highest levels(Propaganda Due), as much as Hitler wanted to wipe out Masonry and as much as Crowley "worked for the British good guys"
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby semper occultus » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Hey Stephen M. & 8bit…appreciate you taking the time to read my stuff & adding your very interesting thoughts & insights ( oh..did you edit your post 8bit? )

( I know the quality of the research isn’t exactly earth-shattering but I like to think there’s a small element of originality behind it rather than just straight cut & paste )

And he ( Icke) makes a good point. And thats that behind the blackmail, greed and perversion behind this phenomenon...its really the sex magick dark energy of these sick acts that is the real reason.

Did the modern chain of evil events begin in Loch Ness?

to my mind there did appear some evidence that Scotland had something of a paedophile “problem” that seemed slightly out-of-the-ordinary – & often with a slightly extreme dimension ( once you start looking ofcourse even Madeleine McCann is a Scottish name ! )

My analogy would be – like the clusters of deformities & mutations one gets around nuclear facilities passing down through generations whether this “dark energy” is spreading a sort of spiritual contamination.

As Icke suggests that is clearly the intention

I admire Icke – he genuinely believes in the nature of the evil he writes about & in doing-so is still prepared to names names – even if we are all delusional & imagining the whole thing that still takes courage

I think his worst crimes are gullibility & being taken-in by people who wanted to either use him to disseminate their ideas ( possibly some anti-semite types at one stage ) or else just to discredit him.

Whilst sadly it also seems such occurrences are hardly rare or that unprecedented e.g. the Belgian/Vatican stuff the Dunblane massacre was certainly an extreme event by any standards & the contours of establishment involvement & cover-up seem pretty blatant, brazen almost in this & the Holly Greig case.

Are Masons "evil"? Of course not...least not as a whole.

important to re-iterate that point
certainly their use of archetypal symbology is incredibly powerful & in alot of ways some of their stated ideals of brotherhood quite moving

but I think there does appear to be a quite definite sort of “left-hand path” within masonry that pitches into some very deep & dark areas of occult practice & ritual magic

8bit - some other issues you’ve raised have prompted me to reflect upon the varied phenomenological manifestations that I believe can arise from or are associated with this “dark energy” for want of a better term – these were some ideas I had at the back of my mind for a future post but may aswell front them up now

consider Canada

now Kevin Annett has researched the extensive black network operating in Canada
( there was an RI thread on it ) centred in Vancouver BC

censored-news.blogspot.com

This system is international in scope, Vancouver being one spoke in a wheel of pedophilia, sex slavery, human organ black markets, “snuff” films and violent child pornography that has outlets throughout the Pacific Rim world, particularly in China and Thailand.

I note there was a lot of Scottish emigration to Canada.

Also BC is associated with high levels of UFO sightings

theuniversalseduction.com

Ontario is the new hotspot for UFO sightings: investigator

On track for 'record-breaking year'
William Lin, The Ottawa Citizen Published: Sunday, September 16, 2007

B.C. used to be the UFO magnet of Canada. According to last year's survey, B.C. beat Ontario in sightings despite having a smaller population

Also the following :

OGOPOGO, CANADIAN LAKE MONSTER

www.strangemag.com

There are a number of similarities between Lake Okanagan in British Columbia and Scotland's Loch Ness. They are both long and narrow and lie at about the same latitude. And they are each famous for their resident monsters.
The best-known Canadian lake Monster, Ogopogo, actually made its media debut long before the Loch Ness Monster. While there are serious questions about whether there are non-retroactive Nessie sightings before 1930, but there are archival records of Ogopogo's existence going back to 1872....

Consider New Mexico
The state of Roswell of-course & part of a noted UFO hot-spot The Texas Triangle

I saw a documentary a while back about the sex-killer David Parker Ray

Interestingly they had a policeman talking who stated ( I can’t remember the exact words ) that New Mexico had something weird about it , or a vibe that led to a certain propensity for such crimes to occur in the area. ( can’t find any links to back that up - just a grizzled old cop's gut feel)

anyone got any lake monster in NM ?

And lastly consider Scotland

http://www.scotland.org/about/innovatio ... space.html

June 2006
Scotland and Space

When someone mentions Unidentified Flying Objects, what location comes to mind? For some, talk of UFOs evokes the image of secretive Area 51 type installations, deep in the deserts of Arizona and New Mexico. Others think of the backwoods swamps of the Deep South. For those truly in the know, though, there is one place for unprecedented levels of UFO activity . . . Bonnybridge, near Falkirk.

Bonnybridge has, since 1992, been the site of numerous UFO sightings and has been described as the world’s number one UFO hotspot.

The sleepy town of 6,870 souls (2001 census) lies at the heart of an area known to UFO enthusiasts as the “Falkirk triangle”, which stretches between Stirling, Fife and the outskirts of Edinburgh.

It has around three hundred reported UFO sightings annually. Local independent Councillor Billy Buchanan is taking the sightings seriously. He has raised the matter in public meetings, in correspondence with three Prime Ministers and has called for the town to be twinned with another Mecca for ET devotees, Roswell, New Mexico. Speaking to The Scotsman newspaper, he said, “How do we know aliens aren’t walking about? How do you define an alien anyway? And when people say to me ‘Why Bonnybridge?’ I say, ‘why Bethlehem?’ I have no doubt that Bonnybridge is part of something exciting.”
semper occultus

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:40 pm

semper occultus wrote:Hey Stephen M. & 8bit…appreciate you taking the time to read my stuff & adding your very interesting thoughts & insights ( oh..did you edit your post 8bit? )

I did edit my post, because upon reflecting I realize the the breadth of my writing might really sour or off put people to the larger theme. I can barely wrap my head around the soul shattering effect of child abuse, sex slavery and generational/institutionalized abuse worldwide of children. And I know that this alone, along with its ties to people in a position of power is enough to make people shake their head and roll their eyes. You add in occult groups, or woo/high weirdness themes to the mix...and I can understand people would get upset.

There was a case in 1997, the first school massacre that touched off the 1997-1999 American school shootings, that even detectives admitted touched into what we would call "woo". It was the Pearl Mississippi case, whereby the teenager who carried out the massacre as well as his friends said he was involved in a Satanic cult involved in invocations. In fact, it's clear that while there is this "old money and power" nexus within these circles...the "old white men" construct of judges, politicians, etc...a lot of these occult groups lure in mostly teen/college aged kids worldwide through sex, drugs and curisosity. Prominent in Europe, these groups often have a central theme of sex magick and sacrifice, tied to "workings", or devil summoning. It sounds like science fiction or the mad writings of fundie Christian minister idiots...but I have no doubt this stuff is and has been going on all over the world. Even most of the militias behind African genocide are openly involved in this occult activity. Icke calls it the "cement", but it seems to be a driving force.

I just cannot see how it can be a coincidence that these four number of 11, 77, 93 and 175 that Crowley opines and obsesses over from his "summonings" just so happened to be the four planes used on 9/11. The actuary calculation chances of this being a coincidence would probably go into the centillion range. And notice how the archtype symbolism of two pillars and a pentagon are shown over and over in these mystery beliefs. Or even the "ley line" energy of NYC and Washington DC, or the streets forming a left line broken pentagram. Even where Flight 93 was headed, the capitol building. Its an oomphalos, which would have completed the ritual. The attack to the north tower first, the antenna(male/female duality), the overuse of 11(flight 11, 11 shaped 110 story towers, 1th of sept 11 years to the day after bush's nwo speech and 11 years before 2012) and 77(flight 77 slamming into the 77 foot tall pentagon) The act of ripping 3000 souls from their bodies in these occult structures, in an ultra violent way...and then the almost global conscious egregoric negative energy and trauma/fear/hate anger is a kind of food. (It is interesting to note the mainstream reports of UFO activity in Afghanistan and Pakistan that was not related to government craft of any kind, that even seemed to spook bin Laden and the Taliban(see Summer 2000 Asian news reports of UFO activity) Afghanistan is a hot bed of high weirdness galore.)

In the post I had scrubbed, I had mentioned about your Crowley Loch Ness connection. WTC architect Paul Laffoley expressed his belief that he believed there were entities and dark forces ultimately behind the 9/11 event. Perhaps these numbers are a calling card of the elite, or that which drives the elite. Or a multiplier. It also reminded me how it was the belief that the "Loch Nech Monster" is a non corporeal being according to the men behind the Men Who Stare At Goats military remote viewing. One of the men actually trained 9/11 hijacker Ziad Jarrah in 2001 in the "art of occult combat", another of the team in 1986 foresaw 9/11 and even the name of Ziad Jarrah. And then another one named Courtney Brown who was by then working for the FBI, instigated the Heaven's Gate suicide cult event by saying a UFO was in the tale of Hale Bopp. The Heavens Gate cult's suicide happened in the mansion rented to them by one of the FBI informants
(Sam Koutchesfahani) helping the 9/11 hijackers in San Diego. Around the Heaven's Gate cult, the Phoenix Lights event happened. And one of the suicide victims of Heaven's Gate was the brother of the actress who played Uhura on Star Trek. And anyone who knows about Roddenberry knows about the "Nine".

I do honestly believe that a lot of these famous events are purely "occult" in nature, deeped in high weirdness and heavy on the "woo". Not just 9/11,
but the killing of Princess Dianna(her car smashes into the 13th column of that infamous tunnel, under a black bronze pentagram/eternal flame statue) minutes after midnight on August 31st. 13/31, more mirror imaging.

JFK, killed near a large obelisk statue with eternal flame. 11/22, more mirror imaging

The Roswell event, happens on 33.3 degrees. Its my theory that the Roswell event was an intentional crash by non human intelligence as a kind of "psychic trojan horse" into the US military industrial complex. A psychic spiritual attack in a way. If there were "greys" they would have merely been clones perhaps that would rapidly degenerate Even Jeff on a number of his blogs has written about this link between Satanic groups, child crimes, sacrifice and UFO's/high weirdness as well as the military industrial complex
(see "The Great Satan" entry from a few years ago) The 1982 "phantom clown" flap was another good read(Finders Daemons and Phantoms entry from Jeff), a year long event across america that seemed to tap into the fears of missing children, SRA and high weirdness.

I see elderly Mason guys pretty often around here, really kind good hearted people. I think people confuse more modern American freemasonry with the really dark world of European freemasonry
that is a major part of British rule and governance. Propaganda Due/P2 being just the tip of the iceberg. Hitler wanting to "wipe out Masons" is funny, given the Nazis were part of the absolute blackest of occult/Satanic groups at the time. Its curious how Crowley was used by the British, when in reality its possible the dark forces he was in contact with were the very same puppeteering the Nazis and all sides of world war 2.

Today in this world its the manipulation of religion, particularly of young Muslim minds and young Americans/Israelis/European soldiers to fight eachother. However, if you look at the roots of modern Salafism and other Islamic extremism...its roots fall straight into occult secret societies(see Cairo Grand Orient Lodge origins of Salafi) as it is with Post Ottoman empire Western Imperialist meddling.

Now tying this all back to the original point...these crimes are so bizarre and heinous by design it seems, so that anyone who tries to expose them(like those exposing false flag terrorism) are
deemed as "complete looney".

Franklin, Finders, Dutroix, Scottland, sadly its merely the tip of the iceberg. The end game must certainly have to do with some sort of vampiric energy feeding frenzy or something, as much as corruption, perversion, etc.

Also one final note, I can understand people feeling irked by the use of the word "homosexual" in the original post. Im a huge pro gay rights left winger, but I understand that homosexual acts between power brokers is not about love or sexual preference, but about power. I am no friend to right wing Christian conspiracy culture, but sadly they seem to be some of the only ones(wheres MSNBC? Daily Kos? Huffpo?) keeping this awareness alive.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:48 pm

semper occultus wrote:
but I think there does appear to be a quite definite sort of “left-hand path” within masonry that pitches into some very deep & dark areas of occult practice & ritual magic

8bit - some other issues you’ve raised have prompted me to reflect upon the varied phenomenological manifestations that I believe can arise from or are associated with this “dark energy” for want of a better term – these were some ideas I had at the back of my mind for a future post but may aswell front them up now

consider Canada

now Kevin Annett has researched the extensive black network operating in Canada
( there was an RI thread on it ) centred in Vancouver BC

censored-news.blogspot.com

This system is international in scope, Vancouver being one spoke in a wheel of pedophilia, sex slavery, human organ black markets, “snuff” films and violent child pornography that has outlets throughout the Pacific Rim world, particularly in China and Thailand.

I note there was a lot of Scottish emigration to Canada.

Also BC is associated with high levels of UFO sightings

theuniversalseduction.com

Ontario is the new hotspot for UFO sightings: investigator

On track for 'record-breaking year'
William Lin, The Ottawa Citizen Published: Sunday, September 16, 2007

B.C. used to be the UFO magnet of Canada. According to last year's survey, B.C. beat Ontario in sightings despite having a smaller population

Also the following :

OGOPOGO, CANADIAN LAKE MONSTER

www.strangemag.com

There are a number of similarities between Lake Okanagan in British Columbia and Scotland's Loch Ness. They are both long and narrow and lie at about the same latitude. And they are each famous for their resident monsters.
The best-known Canadian lake Monster, Ogopogo, actually made its media debut long before the Loch Ness Monster. While there are serious questions about whether there are non-retroactive Nessie sightings before 1930, but there are archival records of Ogopogo's existence going back to 1872....

Consider New Mexico
The state of Roswell of-course & part of a noted UFO hot-spot The Texas Triangle

I saw a documentary a while back about the sex-killer David Parker Ray

Interestingly they had a policeman talking who stated ( I can’t remember the exact words ) that New Mexico had something weird about it , or a vibe that led to a certain propensity for such crimes to occur in the area. ( can’t find any links to back that up - just a grizzled old cop's gut feel)

anyone got any lake monster in NM ?

And lastly consider Scotland

http://www.scotland.org/about/innovatio ... space.html

June 2006
Scotland and Space

When someone mentions Unidentified Flying Objects, what location comes to mind? For some, talk of UFOs evokes the image of secretive Area 51 type installations, deep in the deserts of Arizona and New Mexico. Others think of the backwoods swamps of the Deep South. For those truly in the know, though, there is one place for unprecedented levels of UFO activity . . . Bonnybridge, near Falkirk.

Bonnybridge has, since 1992, been the site of numerous UFO sightings and has been described as the world’s number one UFO hotspot.

The sleepy town of 6,870 souls (2001 census) lies at the heart of an area known to UFO enthusiasts as the “Falkirk triangle”, which stretches between Stirling, Fife and the outskirts of Edinburgh.

It has around three hundred reported UFO sightings annually. Local independent Councillor Billy Buchanan is taking the sightings seriously. He has raised the matter in public meetings, in correspondence with three Prime Ministers and has called for the town to be twinned with another Mecca for ET devotees, Roswell, New Mexico. Speaking to The Scotsman newspaper, he said, “How do we know aliens aren’t walking about? How do you define an alien anyway? And when people say to me ‘Why Bonnybridge?’ I say, ‘why Bethlehem?’ I have no doubt that Bonnybridge is part of something exciting.”

Oh absolutely. And I would say an extreme form, to where even most practioners of the "left hand path" would call these guys the "black brotherhood". It really bothers me when I read the cartoonish meme word of "Illuminati". To me its kind of disinfo, when the real, well what you would call "Illuminati" uses no such words and is much more complex.

When I read about the VT Tech massacre guy killing "33 people", or that guy on the Winnipeg bound bus killing and cannibalizing a young man on board. Or read about the Mothman event. One has to wonder if its merely people "snapping". Perhaps the aboriginal beliefs of "Wendigo" are not far off. Obviously some seriously dark shit happened that Arnett uncovered, as seen in the documentary "Unrepentant". This aboriginal area was the sight of the infamous 1996 UFO event in Northern Canada.

Scottland, an epicenter of pedophilia and corruption, would not surprise me to be a massive hot spot of UFO activity and high weirdness. I believe its doubtful these are phenomenon related to beings on some planet far away, but perhaps part of a wider tricksterism and process that has been written about in ancient Vedic and Sumerian text.
New Mexico was well, as much as attracting well meaning new agers, would seem like another hot spot of such things. How this relates to the unspeakable crimes against children to me is more relating to the nexus of power. I really did wish some bearded robed character was the "answer". Because this world is really fucking horrible.

Perhaps you have a point about dark energy and topology.

8bitagent

Postby semper occultus » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:37 pm

An archival round-up / data-dump of items of relevance to the thread : categorising the items under the following headings :

The Child Porn connection
The Tony Blair connection
The literary connection

The Child Porn Connection

A lot of these details relate to Operation Ore – the British end of an investigation that began in 1999 with the busting of Thomas Reedy’s Landslide Productions in Texas – a gateway-site that gave monthly subscribers access to an international network of child porn sites.

Ore was controversial to say the least but purely in terms of the basis of this thread it is interesting to note the following.
US police initially handed over 7,250 names to the British police, 742 from Scotland.
That’s c. 11% of the total.
Scotland accounts for 8% of the total population ( 5m out of 61m : 2008 ) so a minor anomaly – not much to write home about.

However overwhelmed by the scale of the investigation Police prioritised the most serious cases : of 2,000 thus targeted 350 were in Scotland, that’s 18% of the total & well over double the population representation.

Some of those cases are high-lighted below.

More recently the following networks have also been uncovered :

Police track sinister web paedo gang.

Daily Mirror

Apr 17, 2004 Byline: JAMES TAIT

COPS are hunting members of a multi-national paedophile gang thought to be living in the west of Scotland.

The men are believed to be connected to a sinister group called the Shadows Brotherhood.

They create and exchange pornographic images of children through an internet "club". Perverts are vetted before being allowed access in a bid to avoid infiltration by police.

As they climb up the sick hierarchy they gain greater access to its web pages and chatrooms. Computer crime experts at Strathclyde Police are working with the National Hi-Tech Crime Unit to find those involved. The gang came to their attention through Operation Auckland, an international probe launched in 2001.

Det Sgt Charlie Cairns, of the Strathclyde Police computer crime unit, said: "There are ongoing investigations to identify others involved."

Award for porn ring bust cop.

Daily Record

Oct 18, 2005

THE policeman who helped to smash an international child porn ring run from an internet cafe has been given a special award.

Nicholas Dockray is awaiting sentence after he was snared by Croatian police inspector Ognjen Haramina, who posed as another paedophile.

He has been given a special achievement award from his force after he helped to identify Glasgow student Dockray as the head of a worldwide child porn ring with almost 400 members.

Alerted Dockray admitted running an international child porn ring from the easyInternet Cafe in St Vincent Street, Glasgow, when he appeared at the city's sheriff court last Friday.

The history and philosophy student, who lives in the city's Gorbals area, sent pictures of kids as young as five being abused to paedophiles in the UK, Europe and the US.

WEB OF EVIL; Exclusive US courts cage paedophile found with sick images of a young Scot GLOBAL PORN PROBE.

Daily Record

Date: Jun 30, 2006 Byline: By Richard Elias

A MEMBER of a global paedophile network has been jailed in the US after being caught with sickening images of a Scots boy being abused.

Former youth worker John Corbin, 60, had thousands of child porn pictures on his computer.

They included shots of the seven-year-old from Stirlingshire, dubbed "Monkey Boy" by online perverts.

The same child's images have also been found on the computer of a paedophile in New Zealand.
Last night, US prosecutor Julie Sheridan told the Record: "I know that Corbin going to prison will not undo what that little boy has suffered but I hope it provides some sense of relief and justice to him."

Corbin was jailed for a minimum seven years after a worldwide investigation prompted by the arrest of Stirling child abuser Gordon Sheppard, 38.

The Scot knew "Monkey Boy's" parents and regularly babysat the child - even sleeping in his room at their family home in Bannockburn.

He sent hundreds of pornographic images via the world wide web to other paedophiles across the globe.

At the High Court in Glasgow in 2003, Sheppard admitted taking indecent photos of the boy and committing a serious sexual assault on the child. He was jailed for seven years .

Corbin is the third man to be caught with the boy's pictures.

Dustin Arthur Barrett, 30, was jailed for 26 months in New Zealand in 2003 after being found with images of the young Scot among the 38,000 child porn pictures on his computer.

UK'S MAGIC CIRCLE; Operation Ore detective's kid sex ring alert.

Sunday Mail (Glasgow, Scotland)

Jan 19, 2003 By: BRENDAN McGINTY

THE American detective leading the worldwide hunt for internet paedophiles yesterday warned of high-level child sex rings in Britain.

Operation Ore has revealed more professional people using the child porn sites in Britain than anywhere else in the world.

As fears of a British magic circle grow, Lieutenant Bill Walsh says he believes British detectives are on the verge of exposing sinister child porn gangs similar to those already busted.

He said officers had been shocked by the number of Britons identified as subscribers to child porn sites who held powers of power and influence.

Legendary rocker Pete Townshend, TV star is among the 7272 Britons whose names have been passed to police here for investigation.

It is understood a second major rock star is on the list, along with two MPs, a peer a judge and at least 50 policemen.

In Scotland, a priest, a social worker, an army cadet major and several police officers have been pulled in under Ore.

Walsh, head of a Texas internet child crimes task force, heads Operation Avalanche .

His team uncovered the credit card details of 250,000 computer users worldwide who paid to access the websites, which feature sickening images of child abuse.

The FBI are now planning to hand on hundreds more names to British police and several high-profile Britons are anxiously awaiting questioning.

Walsh, 50, said: "Really it has shocked me, the number of names in Britain compared to the size of the population. "The fact that 50 of the names in Britain were police officers caused a stir. That was disturbing.

"It is a distinct possibility there are rings of people with the ability to protect each other. There are vast numbers of people on these lists who could be associated with each other.

"We hope that nobody will be spared by those carrying out the investigation."

The biggest porn ring discovered so far in the worldwide operation involved parents from several countries exchanging obscene pictures of their own kids.

The investigation into the Danish-based ring, known as The Club, was called Operation Hamlet. A 10- month investigation resulted in 45 children between two and 14 being taken from their parents.

Arrests were made in the UK, the US, Denmark, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Italy, Sweden and France.

Operation Avalanche was launched after video tapes of a four-year-old girl being abused were seized by US postal inspectors in 1999. They were traced back to a Texan firm called Landslide Productions, which raked in £1million a month.

Users gave credit card details and for £21 a month were able to view 5700 sites.

But Walsh said their subscription were the tip of the iceberg. He said: "What they will find from hundreds of subscribers are scores who have abused real children.

"Most people who look at sites didn't wake up yesterday and decide this was something they wanted to do. The reality is it doesn't stop there."

Officers expected most of the images on the websites to have been either very old or taken in poorer countries.

But many of the images are of children and young adults in the UK, US and Europe.

Shock Scale Of Kid Porn In Scotland Revealed

dailyrecord.co.uk

Jan 21 2008 By Paul O'Hare

A CYBERSPACE cop has revealed the shocking extent of child porn use in Scotland.

American Flint Waters has used pioneering technology to track the activities of perverts trading sick images and films on the internet.

And he has produced a map showing the locations of computer users who swap vile images which feature molestation and rape.

The map shows the rough locations of computers in a single "peer-to-peer" child porn network.
Waters, of the Wyoming Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force, believes more than 3,200 individuals in Scotland are using the network shown on the map.

Some of the perverts are exchanging thousands of images and Waters fears that more than 1,000 of them are probably abusing kids in real life.

He said: "Many of the people trading in child pornography are also molesting children. Depending on which study you look at, it is 30 per cent or more."

More than 10 such networks, where perverts swap images directly with each other, are operating on the web.

"Peer-to-peer" exchanges are only one method of obtaining child porn

Special Agent Waters said: "A traumatic amount of material is being traded in Scotland. The violence is escalating and the age of the victims in the films is getting younger.

Thousands more perverts trade images using email or websites or buy movies on subscription sites.

Fife Chief Constable Peter Wilson, the child protection spokesman for the Association of Chief Police Officers in Scotland, said: "These figures are alarming in anyone's book."

But he added: "The perpetrators should feel very vulnerable indeed. Law enforcement is pursuing this in various guises."

The effectiveness & rigour of the judicial response can be assessed in some of the following articles ...on to the cases :

EURO CHILD SEX COPS QUIZ SCOT.

Sunday Mail (Glasgow, Scotland)

Aug 25, 1996

Scots police are to pass on vital evidence to detectives probing the Belgian house of horror child-sex killings.

Sickening kiddie porn videos snatched from a Scots paedophiles flat are to be studied by Interpol.

Now the tapes - involving children as young as 12 - may feature in a Euro-wide porn probe sparked by the Belgian child-sex scandal .

Detectives are set to quiz Scots pervert Kevin Drumgoole about his regular trips to the Continent.

And his possible links with Belgian sex beast Marc Dutroux. Two eight- year-old girls starved to death in his Belgian home, and two other girls were rescued from a dungeon in the cellar.

The tapes snatched from Drumgoole's Edinburgh flat show sick sex scenes involving young boys believed to be from Belgium, Germany and Holland.

Depraved Drumgoole picked up the youngsters as they arrived in Edinburgh on back-packing trips.

He befriended them, took them to his flat and plied them with drink before sexually abusing them. Now Euro detectives probing the Belgian sex killings will study the videos.

Drumgoole was jailed for 18 months last year after he admitted molesting dozens of teenage tourists.

He admitted six charges involving sex assaults on youngsters, and another charge covering 20 incidents involving unknown youths.

Last night Lothian and Borders Police said: "We have been contacted by Interpol and have sent on information to the Belgian police."

The police think Drumgoole, who could be released from jail within WEEKS, may have sexually abused more than 80 foreign backpackers.

He plied the boys with booze until they were out cold, then filmed himself committing sex acts on them.

Devious Drumgoole even visited some of his victims at their homes all over Europe and met their parents.

Edinburgh detectives discovered a hoard of more than 50 porn videos featuring more than 80 youngsters in Drumgoole's flat in Milton Street See Grub Street .

On one occasion he filmed himself sexually abusing twin 17-year-old brothers from Holland.

Meanwhile it has emerged that Belgian police had Dutroux in custody last December in connection with the kidnapping of three teenagers, but let him go without fully checking him out.

A newspaper quoted the police in Charleroi, south of Brussels, as saying: "We were convinced it only related to a case of car theft."

Dutroux, 38, has admitted kidnapping and sexually abusing young girls.

He has also admitted offering accomplices pounds 1,000 to kidnap children for him.

Five others have been arrested, including his wife, Michele Martin.

And hundreds of tapes have been seized, some of them showing Dutroux abusing young girls.

Child porn scientist is sent to jail.

Daily Mirror

Date: Oct 9, 1997

A top cancer boffin who stored sick kiddie porn on his work computer was jailed for three months yesterday.

George Reid, 33, was told by a judge: "This evil trade has to be stamped out."

The shamed scientist worked at the world-famous Beatson Institute in Glasgow when the sordid snaps were found by a co-worker.

Reid, of Rosehill Road, Torrance, claimed he had looked at the photos out of "morbid curiosity" and that he had stored almost 2000 by accident.

But the court was told the married scientist had sent a cheque for $65 to a Japanese company so he could access the porn through the Internet.

Not directly referencing child porn but interesting none the less .

PORN BARONS SLIP THROUGH POLICE NET.

Daily Mirror

Jul 24, 2000

POLICE are hunting four Scots bosses of a huge internet porn empire based in the Caribbean.

The pals have been running their company in Antigua under the name Rhino Corporation since they left Edinburgh University three years ago.

And the three men and one woman, known only as Mark and Jason Rhino, DragonKing and Amber, have so far given cops the runaround.

They now run a network of pay per view porn sites, and sponsor sex sites run by smaller operators.

It is believed they have become so untraceable that UK cops have given up looking for them.

This was an odd case – the Judge threw this one out on the basis it was legitimate but the back-ground to the company is interesting :

Police adviser on paedophile porn charges;
Technology entrepreneur accused of smuggling child sex pictures.

Daily Mail

Aug 23,2002 By : GAVIN MADELEY

AN Internet entrepreneur whose software is used to combat cyber crime has been charged with trying to smuggle indecent pictures of children into Britain.

Stephen Whitelaw created a revolutionary map of the web's 'dark side' which is used by police around the globe to track the activities of criminals such as paedophiles and terrorists.

But the brilliant mathematician now stands accused of possessing images of the very kind his products are supposed to keep from public view.

Charges against Mr Whitelaw, 39, state that he was knowingly concerned in the 'fraudulent evasion of the prohibition on importation of obscene articles' at Glasgow Airport on April 28 last year.
An alternative charge states that, the same day, he was in possession of indecent photographs of children. A sheriff will choose which charge to apply after hearing evidence when the case comes before Paisley Sheriff Court on Monday.

Mr Whitelaw, who lives in Dullatur, near Cumbernauld, is expected to deny the charges.

The former Glasgow University mathematics lecturer has set up a number of security software companies including Actis Technology, which developed the NetIntelligence program.

NetIntelligence has a database described by the company as the 'dark side of the web', primarily aimed at helping firms crack down on the fraudulent use of office PCs.

International security services have also used the program to search for evidence of terrorist and paedophile activities.

Despite the apparent success of the software, however, Actis ran into financial trouble last year when its major financial backer, the Royal Bank of Scotland withheld £2million in additional funding.

The firm, which employed 20 staff at its Glasgow headquarters, was later bought by Internet services company iomart, which appointed Mr Whitelaw chief entrepreneur.

It is understood iomart was hired by the FBI last year to trawl the Net for hidden messages that may have been sent by Osama Bin Laden's Al Qaeda terrorist network.

Another of Mr Whitelaw's companies, Buchanan International, went into receivership in July last year.

Mr Whitelaw, who delivered a paper on cyber crime to the Pentagon last year, is also a director of Services to Software, a company funded by Scottish Enterprise.

The Operation Ore arrests began to make the news : the first policeman caught in the net was PC David Mitchell of the Strathclyde Force in Scotland.

PC HAD KIDDIE PORN SNAPS; Pervert cop snared in huge internet probe.

Date: Mar 13, 2003
Daily Mirror

P.E. TEACHER CHARGED ON CHILD PORN.

Sunday Mail Glasgow, Scotland

Date: Dec 8, 2002 By : NORMAN SILVESTER EXCLUSIVE

THE physical education head at one of Scotland's biggest secondary schools is facing child porn charges.

George Lappin, 48, was arrested last week in an early-morning raid by detectives after a tip-off from the FBI.

They seized the married teacher's computer, which is alleged to have been used to download pornographic images of children.

KID PORN MAJOR IS MARCHED OFF TO JAIL; 30 months for cadets chief.

Daily Record

Date: Jul 9, 2003 By: LORI CAMPBELL

A PERVERT Army cadet major caught with 338,000 child porn pictures has been jailed for 30 months.

Many of the the vile images showed girls as young as seven being abused, raped and tortured….. the haul eventually turned out to be the second-biggest of child porn ever found in the UK.

The monster, who worked for BAe Systems in Edinburgh,….worked part-time with the Lothian and Borders Battalion of the Army Cadet Force.

Bachelor Thomson, 48, of Edinburgh would take pictures of young girl cadets at Territorial Army camps he ran - then doctor the snaps to give his victims bigger breasts or shorter skirts.

One former cadet said several complaints made about Thomson to senior TA officers had been ignored.

SCOTLAND'S SICKEST PAEDO IS JAILED FOR JUST 2yrs;
Judge wanted 10yr sentence.

daily mirror

Jan 30, 2004 By: RICHARD GRAY

A JUDGE yesterday told Scotland's sickest paedophile that he wanted to jail him for 10 years.

But instead, pervert Stephen Perrie, 37, escaped with a two year sentence.

Sheriff Norrie Stein revealed that his hands were tied because Perrie committed his offences before new legislation came into force.

Bricklayer Perrie, from Forfar, had over 419,000 hideous images of children as young as four on his computer.

… a spokesman for Childline Scotland said it was the worst cases of internet child pornography they had seen.

CHILD PORN DOC'S SICKENING SECRET.

Daily Mirror

June 17, 2004 Byline: JAMES TAIT

A HIGH-FLYING young doctor was facing jail last night after being caught with a horrific stash of child porn.

Depraved Craig Morton 23, was arrested when cops found the internet filth at his parents' house.

Officers had raided the home in Broughty Ferry, Dundee, after a tip-off.

And the images of young boys they found there were so sick, a police doctor found many too distressing to view.

It came as a church minister, a priest and three teachers were among dozens targeted in a major new child porn crackdown.

Police confirmed 12 people have been arrested in the past month as part of Operation Falcon.

bbc.co.uk

The doctor initially escaped with an official admonishment from a sheriff.

Dundee Sheriff Derek Pyle was criticised by child protection agencies after saying he would "take a risk" with Morton and added that he had "suffered enough".

Following a public outcry, appeal court judges quashed the sentence and imposed a three-year probation order.

Still we can always rely on the upstanding men of the Police Force to lead the charge against this insidious menace….

EX-COP JAILED OVER KIDDIE PORN SHAME.

Daily Mirror

Date: May 15, 2002 By : VALERIE MacGREGOR

A RETIRED cop claimed he downloaded kiddie porn to help him beat impotency.

Acting on a tip-off, former colleagues raided the home of Robert Niven, 48, and found 113 indecent images of children.

At an earlier hearing on April 23 at Edinburgh Sheriff Court, he admitted downloading the indecent images in his home between March and May last year.

Policeman turned in by wife after viewing child porn on the Net.

Daily Mail

Date: Mar 10, 2004

Hamish Tocher, a sergeant with Tayside Police and his wife Lesley, 44, had jointly trawled the net in search of hardcore images.

But Dundee Sheriff Court heard that Mrs Tocher became alarmed when she found images of children on their computer and informed the police.

ANGER AS PORN COP ESCAPES JAIL TERM.

Daily Mirror

Date: Jul 2, 2004 Byline: CATHERINE LYST

FURY erupted last night after a police sergeant caught with 400 vile child porn pictures walked free from court.

Hamish Tocher, 46, was shopped by his wife after she found explicit photographs of kids on the family computer in Dundee.

Detectives later examined a horrific stash of 400 child porn images, including rape.

But Tocher was handed just a pounds 500 fine after yesterday's guilty verdict at Dundee Sheriff Court.

And a leading expert on the war against child porn immediately attacked the sentence, insisting he should have been jailed.

John Carr, internet advisor to kids charity NCH said: "As the images involved incest and baby rape, I would have expected him to have got a custodial sentence."

Kiddie porn cop is caged.

Daily Mirror

Date: Jun 30, 2004 EXCLUSIVE by KRISSY STORRAR

AN ex-policeman was jailed yesterday for peddling child porn pictures over the internet.

Gordon Bowers, 49, had thousands of vile images - some of toddlers - on his home computer.

The Scot also kept a stash of 76 videos showing children in sexual acts with adults. And he sent out pictures from his collection of 1,244 images to other paedophiles.
Bowers began his working life in the Merchant Navy and spent eight years as a policeman in Scotland.

KID PORN COP BEATS JAIL TERM;
Outrage as pervert PC walks free.

Daily Mirror

Date: Oct 17, 2003 By : KEN BANKS

A COP who quit after being caught with a huge stash of "grossly offensive" child pornography has walked free from court.

At Aberdeen Sheriff Court yesterday, former Grampian Police Constable Alexander McArthur, 30, admitted making 148 indecent video images and 5,613 indecent photographs of children.

Sheriff Alexander Jessop told McArthur he found the images involving children aged just five to 15 "grossly offensive" and "repulsive".

He was put on probabtion for three years, ordered to carry out 300 hours community service and told to attend a sex offenders' treatment course for 18 months.

Fury over let-off for child porn policeman.

Daily Mirror

Date: Sep 20, 2005

CHILDREN'S charities have slammed a sheriff's decision not to jail a police officer caught with child porn.

Paul McIndoe, 36, was given 200 hours' community service even though he admitted downloading horrific images of kids being raped. The father-of-three attempted to destroy the evidence by wiping his laptop hard-drive only hours before colleagues searched his home in Dalry, Ayrshire.

That sparked fears among officers that he had been tipped off.

The net closed on McIndoe after US federal agents raided an internet company in Fort Lauderdale and found his credit card records.

They sent details to Strathclyde Police who raided his home and found 15 images of children being abused.

WORST EVER' CHILD PORN; Evil fiend's images too horrific.

Daily Mirror

Apr 15, 2005 Byline: ARNOT McWHINNIE

A JUDGE yesterday refused to look at a paedophile's child porn after being told the images could scar him mentally.

More than 82,000 images, said by a child protection expert to be the worst ever seen, were found on a computer and CDs owned by David Duncan , 45. He also had nearly 40,000 images of a teenage girl taken with a secret camera as she showered.

The engineer was caught after the girl accidentally found one of the secret video tapes.

Police raided Duncan's Glasgow home and made Scotland's second-biggest seizure of paedophile porn.

UNMASKED; EXCLUSIVE Killie's football mascot is child sex monster.

Sunday Mail

Date: Apr 17, 2005 Byline: By BILLY PATERSON

THE mascot of a Scottish Premier League Football club has been exposed as a paedophile.

Joe Tonner, 38, was Kilmarnock's Nutz the Squirrel - a favourite with young fans.

But the Sunday Mail can reveal he was part of an international computer ring who downloaded hundreds of pictures and movies of children being abused.

Tonner was trapped during the international police investigation into child pornography called Operation Falcon.

Child porn shame of official behind sex offender database;
Civil servant emailed sordid images to contact he met in a chatroom.

Daily Mail

Date: Dec 12, 2006 By: LOUISE HOSIE

A SENIOR civil servant who set up a Home Office database on violent and sexual offenders yesterday admitted distributing child pornography
Vincent Barron sent images of children to the computer of a man in Fife, Scotland whom he had emailed as part of online chatroom conversations.

The images were discovered by police officers when the Fife man's computer was seized in December 2005 after an allegation of sexual abuse was made against him by a young girl.

Barron, 49, was an assistant chief probation officer on secondment to the Home Office to help establish the Violent and Sex Offender RegisterIn the United Kingdom, the Violent and Sex Offender Register (ViSOR) when the offence took place.

Web fiend locked up.

Daily Record

Date: Oct 28, 2008

A SOCIAL WORKER caught with hundreds of child porn images after a tip-off was yesterday jailed for 15 months.

Kevin Glancy, who worked with children and families for Edinburgh City Council, had 239 pictures and 70 video-clips on his home computer, mostly of young boys being abused.

Thirty of the images showed the most extreme kind of abuse - level five.

At Edinburgh Sheriff Court, Glancy, 45, of Portobello, in the city, was also placed on the sex offenders' register for 10 years.

Shame of the head teacher with 3,000 child porn pictures.

Daily Mail

Date: Oct 31, 2009 By: Grant McCabe

A HEADTEACHER was behind bars last night after being caught with almost 3,000 child porn images.

David Wilson downloaded pictures and video clips of children being sexually abused, including those classed in the most serious category by police.

Yesterday, a court heard the teacher was arrested during a probe into Scotland's biggest paedophile ring, which earlier this week resulted in two men being jailed for life for molesting a toddler.

Wilson, 48, who was headteacher of Auchmuty High in Glenrothes, Fife, appeared at the High Court in Glasgow yesterday.

He came to the attention of police when they raided the home of paedophile John Milligan as part of a child porn crack down codenamed Operation Algebra.

Tobin's bad Connection; EXCLUSIVE SEX KILLER PLAYS GAMES WITH PAEDO PC.
Sunday Mail

Date: Dec 21, 2008 Byline: By DAVID TAYLOR

SEX killer Peter Tobin has struck up a prison friendship with a shamed paedophile cop - over board games.

The murderer of schoolgirl Vicky Hamilton and student Angelika Kluk spends hours playing Connect Four and Scrabble with Iain Duncan, 28.

Both Tobin, 62, and former child protection officer Duncan - whose stash of kiddie porn was branded "barbaric" - have been made outcasts even in jail because of the depravity of their crimes.

Duncan, from Bishopbriggs, had joined Strathclyde Police's Child Protection Unit just eight days before disturbing material was found on computers in his home.

The PC, whose son was only six months at the time, had vile porn featuring babies and toddlers being sexually abused and tortured.

The Tony Blair connection

Premier's `mentor' in child abuse allegations.

Daily Mail

Byline: COLIN LESLIE May 26, 1997

A FORMER chaplain at the exclusive public school where Prime Minister Tony Blair was educated was branded a child abuser yesterday.

It was alleged that the Very Reverend Dr Ronald Selby Wright who died aged 87 in 1995, was a persistent paedophile.

The claims about his private life were made in a Sunday newspaper following the emergence of diaries belonging to an unnamed former acquaintance who also died two years ago.

The article claimed that Dr Wright associated with young boys from the slums of the parish he served and required treatment for sexually transmitted diseases.

Dr Wright, a former Church of Scotland Church of Scotland Moderator and Chaplain to the Queen, had a close relationship with Mr Blair's former school Fettes College, Edinburgh, spanning nearly 40 years.

He was chaplain at the school from 1957 to 1960 and again between 1979 and 1993.

At the time of Mr Blair's election to the Labour leadership, the school's historian Robert Philip claimed that the youthful Blair looked up to Dr Wright as a `spiritual mentor'.

Mr Philip said: `When Mr Blair was having trouble with the establishment, he confided in Ronald. I think a lot of seeds for his religious faith were sown there.'

Fettes old boys defend ex-teacher accused of sex abuse

scotsman.com

By CLAIRE GARDNER 03 November 2002

FORMER Fettes College students - including a High Court judge - have rushed to the defence of a former teacher accused of sexual misconduct with boys.
Scotland on Sunday recently revealed that Charles Whittle, who taught Tony Blair history, left the school following allegations including fondling boys while he caned them, watching children on the toilet and becoming aroused while meting out corporal punishment.

Whittle, who died recently, left the school in the early 1970s. Fettes declined to comment on the allegations, saying they "pertained to another era".

Sources said sixth formers at the school attempted to deliver a petition to the headmaster complaining about Whittle’s conduct but it disappeared after the teacher was tipped off by a colleague.

The Literary Connection

J.M.Barrie

J. M. Barrie was the author of 'Peter Pan'. This classic of world literature grew from the stories he told for the five sons of Arthur and Sylvia Llewelwyn Davies.

After a strict upbringing in the Scottish village of Kirriemuir, Barrie attended Edinburgh University and then worked as a journalist in Nottingham. A piece extolling the delights of "Pretty Boys" was rewarded with the sack, and he moved to London as a freelance writer. His fierce work-ethic - probably born of trying to sublimate his paedophilia - and prodigious output carried him to the top of his profession within three years.

Barrie began "worshipping from afar" young actresses of the 1890s London stage, despite his being scarcely 5' tall and with a legendary shyness and reserve broken only in the presence of children.

Barrie formed a close friendship with Arthur Quiller-Couche's son, Bevil - the first of a lifelong string of intimate and often romantic friendships with young boys.

Peter Pan or the Boy Who Would Not Grow Up was first performed on December 27th 1904, with huge success, making Barrie fabulously rich. The story of Pan grew from tales told for the five sons of Arthur and Sylvia Llewelwyn Davies. Barrie first met the boys on his daily walks out seeking children and their nannies to befriend in Kensington Gardens, and the Llewelwyn Davies boys soon became the loves of his life.

Like Lewis Carroll, Barrie was also a photographer, taking numerous nudes of boys - the Llewelwyn Davies boys and many others - in various sylvian and beach settings.

I am indebted to a board colleague for spotting this one :

Mummified remains of babies linked to 'Peter Pan' author James M. Barrie

BY Nancy Dillon DAILY NEWS WEST COAST BUREAU CHIEF

Friday, August 20th 2010, 4:00 AM nydailynews.com

LOS ANGELES - Cops are following clues that suggest a link between the author of "Peter Pan" and the mummified remains of two babies found in a Los Angeles basement.

"Whether there's a link to the author, whether these are relatives or whether it's a freak coincidence, we don't know," Lt. Joe Losorelli told the Daily News Thursday.

"The whole situation is intriguing, and we're trying to put the pieces together so we can identify the victims and how they got there."

The macabre mystery began late Tuesday when two women cleaning a building's storage area discovered the tiny skeletal remains shrouded in 1930s newspapers.

They were tucked into black leather satchels and locked in a steamer trunk emblazoned with the initials JMB.

Inside the trunk were papers belonging to someone named Jean M. Barrie, a "Peter Pan" storybook and a membership certificate for the Peter Pan Woodland Club - an upscale mountain resort that catered to wealthy vacationers, sources said.

Investigators quickly noticed the apparent owner of the trunk shared initials and a last name with James M. Barrie, the Scottish author of the famous "Peter Pan" series, who died in 1937 at age 77.

John Henry Mackay

…German anarchist, poet, and propagandist for man/boy love in his Biicher der Namenlose Liebe .
Refusing to drape his love in a toga, Mackay's was the first voice to speak for liberation for "the love of the older male for the younger (and, by extension, of all sexual orientations] in political terms, and for its own sake, rather than offering any cultural justifications. Although his publications were suppressed, and it would be half a century before pedophiles began to organize as pedophiles, his work prefigured present pedophile activism.

williamapercy.com

John Henry Mackay (1864 – May 16, 1933) was an individualist anarchist, thinker and writer.

Born in Scotland and raised in Germany, Mackay …using the pseudonym Sagitta, wrote a series of works for pederastic emancipation, titled Die Bücher der namenlosen Liebe (Books of the Nameless Love).
This series was conceived in 1905 and completed in 1913 and included the Fenny Skaller, a story of a pederast.
Under the same pseudonym he also published fiction, such as Holland (1924) and a pederastic novel of the Berlin boy-bars, Der Puppenjunge (The Hustler) (1926).

From 1906, the writings and theories of Mackay had a significant influence on Adolf Brand's organisation Gemeinschaft der Eigenen.

wikipedia
semper occultus

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:01 pm

I said, ages ago:

"I've just returned from Malta, funnily enough. I was there on holiday, but also to look at the works of the Order of St. John, the Hospitaliers, and their planned city, Valletta. And also to check out the present meeting place of the Military Order of Malta, including the Knights of Malta (present member: Tony Blair) and the International [Meditteranean] Conference Centre, which is located under an old Templar Hospital. Video to come of that location. It is a strange place... one of many on the islands (which are incredibly beautiful, though)."

Well, it only took me a couple of months, but I'm a man of my word. The conference centre, as well as playing host to ordinary concerts and suchlike, is also a meeting place for the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, including Peter McCann, and the European power Elite generally (it was weird being in a place where Berlusconi's been before me).

You're not encouraged to film there, in case you give the film to terrorists or something, but nobody stopped me. I kind of stopped myself, though, by completely failing to capture any details of the place - it is swimming with symbols, unsurprisingly. I think I got the atmosphere, though. I have the feeling there's been some reddish work done there.

Got a bit carried away with the music as well. Thought I was Alex Jones at Bohemian Grove. :lol:

"The universe is 40 billion light years across and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. That is the position of the universe with regard to human life."
AhabsOtherLeg

Postby semper occultus » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:33 am

...didn't know Blair was SMOM - is that why he converted to Catholicism ?

I'm working on a grand finale to this thread - thanks for blowing the dust off it...
semper occultus

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:13 pm

semper occultus wrote:...didn't know Blair was SMOM - is that why he converted to Catholicism ?

It's the best reason I can think of - since he's embarked on a Crusade, why not kick it old-school with the Grand Masters? I could easily imagine him changing faith just to get in on another exclusive club as well.

The only other good explanation is that Cherie told him about the rite of confession, and it just seemed too good a chance for him to miss.

Saying that, the Church seems to be getting a lot of new converts nowadays. It must really be true that no publicity is bad publicity.

semper occultus wrote:I'm working on a grand finale to this thread...

It better not be a big flashing post in super-large font saying "All Scots Are Paedos!!!" :lol:

....Damn. In the news today.

Cops hunting 31 sex beasts missing in Scotland, new figures reveal

Nov 16 2010 by Magnus Gardham

MORE than 30 convicted sex offenders are at large across Scotland, it was revealed last night.

The perverts included 22 who went on the run when officers tried to quiz them about additional crimes.

Another nine were officially posted missing after vanishing from the police monitoring system.

The figures were revealed in a government report on multi-agency public protection arrangements, which are set up by police and social workers to keep tabs on offenders.

The dossier disclosed that the number of sex offenders ignoring strict monitoring rules rose 30 per cent.

Across Scotland, 175 registered sex offenders were reported for breaching rules which require them to notify police of a change of address or other personal details.

The figure was up from 135 the previous year.
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scott ... -22720383/

BTW, the Eye of Horus in St. Andrew's Square is really strange.
"The universe is 40 billion light years across and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. That is the position of the universe with regard to human life."
AhabsOtherLeg

Postby semper occultus » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:34 am

Ahab wrote:I could easily imagine him changing faith just to get in on another exclusive club as well.....

...the oleaginous narcissist probably quite fancies the papacy...

Saying that, the Church seems to be getting a lot of new converts nowadays. It must really be true that no publicity is bad publicity.

Ha ! OK so a few alter-boys got...fiddled with - its a broad enough church to make room for a few paedos as long as they're helping hold the line of traditional values against the monstrous regiment of women
semper occultus

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion