after the dream [potentially triggering]

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: after the dream [potentially triggering]

Postby BrandonD » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:52 pm

New artist looks great, I'm really digging that glow effect.
"One measures a circle, beginning anywhere." -Charles Fort
BrandonD

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Project Willow » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:47 am

Was there supposed to be a new section? All I can click to are cover images.

I wanted to share this with you, upcoming book from DID expert Richard Kluft, but it's fiction. https://www.karnacbooks.com/Product.asp?PID=35656

Good Shrink/Bad Shrink is a medical mystery/thriller that explores the dark but enthralling world of mind control and abusive psychiatric research.

Psychiatric resident Eve Gilchrist encounters a puzzling patient whose flashbacks suggest that the life he thought he remembered was an artefact of brainwashing. Consultant Ben Jordan, experienced with both psychoanalysis and hypnosis, discovers that the man is still being trained and monitored by the Project, a shadowy group that applies officially-condemned mind control technologies for profit in the private sector.

Project operatives, including some of Jordan’s faculty colleagues, mobilize to reclaim their trainee, undermine Jordan’s credibility, and neutralize both Jordan and Gilchrist to preserve the secrecy of their efforts. Jordan and Gilchrist - a quick learner - utilize clinical knowledge and research findings to escape efforts to torture and liquidate them, and to distinguish fact from fiction in their patient’s accounts.

The patient returns to his actual home in a fugue state. Jordan and his unlikely allies must battle the Project’s operatives while Jordan risks his life to locate the patient and undo the Project’s grip upon his mind.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Elvis » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:32 am

HELP WANTED

350,000,000 artists needed immediately. Part time/full time low pay especially at first but flexible hours, continuing education and many intangibles. Duties include but not limited to: subjectively explore mysteries of human experience, question prevailing culture, contemplate natural world; report findings in truthful and imaginative expressions, all forms and media encouraged to apply. Start now.

So I looked up artist in the dictionary -- and there was a picture of operator kos. Well done all around, kos!
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby stefano » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:03 am

Well done operator! I like the new artist better. Read Disintegration yesterday - does it just end like that? Very good anyway, it reminded me of the movie Sleep Dealer. Will dip into the older ones today.
stefano

Postby elfismiles » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:56 am

Good job man! Keep it up.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Project Willow » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:08 pm

Elvis » 04 Aug 2014 23:32 wrote:HELP WANTED

350,000,000 artists needed immediately. Part time/full time low pay especially at first but flexible hours, continuing education and many intangibles. Duties include but not limited to: subjectively explore mysteries of human experience, question prevailing culture, contemplate natural world; report findings in truthful and imaginative expressions, all forms and media encouraged to apply. Start now.

I love this! May I borrow it (with credit of course)?
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Elvis » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:53 pm

Project Willow » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:08 am wrote:
Elvis » 04 Aug 2014 23:32 wrote:HELP WANTED

I love this! May I borrow it (with credit of course)?

Thanks and YES, please do!

-- no credit needed. ("Elvis Presley said that??")
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby operator kos » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:23 pm

:lovehearts:

@everyone - You guys are far too kind as usual! Thanks for checking it out, and also for inspiring me with all of your deep parapolitical knowledge.

@Hammer of Los - Thank you, but no need to be modest. From what I've seen of your writing at RI, you're obviously very smart and well informed and creative. I would LOVE to read a comic by you.

@Project Willow - Thanks for the book recommendation; sounds very similar to the angle I'm taking with some of the story arcs. Have book marked it and will try to remember to check back later for when it comes out. Also, so far only the first (cover) page has been published to the website; a new one will be added each week.

@stefano - Word! Sleep Dealer is one of my favorite movies, so any comparison to that makes me just tingly. re: Disintegration, there are two major story arcs, one which takes place in 2012 (Faceless, Bad Blood, and Flesh of the Gods so far) and one which takes place in 2031 (just Disintegration so far). The 2031 story arc will pick up again after 'Flesh of the Gods' is concluded. One minor character from the 2012 arc has had a brief cameo in the 2031 arc, and some of the main characters may show up as well if they survive - bum bum buuuuuuuuum.
operator kos

Postby operator kos » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:02 pm

>DOUBLE PLUS RITUAL ABUSE TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS POST<
So the last chapter I posted about is finally completed and up on the site. Thought the last few pages might be of particular interest to some here:

The next chapter is in the works...

operator kos

Postby Searcher08 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:57 am

Brilliant artwork on those banners, Operator Kos.
Checking out the site later today.
Searcher08

Postby Iamwhomiam » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:12 pm

I'm not sayin those names!
Iamwhomiam

Postby operator kos » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:22 am

Thanks, Searcher!

@Iamwhomiam - never hurts to be careful. I debated just making up some demons on my own, but the powers supposedly granted by those two just seemed too perfect for MK assassins in a cult being used as a front for military-industrial black projects.
operator kos

Postby operator kos » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:01 pm

I just posted the cover of chapter 12 today. There will be a new page up every Monday. In the meantime, a preview of the first few pages for folks here...

operator kos

Postby operator kos » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:03 pm

Just started posting the new chapter. Only the cover page is up on the site now, but there will be a new page up every Monday and Friday. In this chapter "Flesh of the Gods" is understood in a more positive light than in the last two chapters, which dealt with SRA. The characters get a much-needed break from staring into the abyss.

operator kos

Postby operator kos » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:28 pm

Haven't updated this thread in a long time, but here's the cover and a few random pages from the next chapter.

TRIGGER WARNING: Involves a mind control victim being accessed by her handler.

page 5

page 11

page 14

page 24
operator kos

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion