From Papa Barr's book

"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Postby Harvey » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:34 am

SonicG » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:52 am wrote:From Papa Barr's book

From Barrs' Wiki:

Barr is alleged to have had a role in hiring Jeffrey Epstein as a math teacher despite Epstein having dropped out of college and being only 21 years old at the time. In 1973, Donald Barr published Space Relations, a science-fiction novel about a planet ruled by oligarchs who perform child sex slavery. It has been noted that Epstein's crimes are similar to the plot of Barr's novel.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Grizzly » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:34 am

^^^
Just like Scooter Libby's sex with bears book...
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:24 am

Former Chief of Staff to Dick Cheney I. Lewis 'Scooter' Libby seems to have a similar vivid fantasy.

From his book The Apprentice

Then the young samurai's mother had the child sold to a brothel, where she swept the floors and oiled the women and watched the secret ways. At age ten the madam put the child in a cage with a bear trained to couple with young girls so the girls would be frigid and not fall in love with their patrons. They fed her through the bars and aroused the bear with a stick when it seemed to lose interest. Groups of men paid to watch. Like other girls who have been trained this way, she learned to handle many men in a single night and her skin turned a milky white.

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:48 am

Harvey » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:34 am wrote:
SonicG » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:52 am wrote:From Papa Barr's book

From Barrs' Wiki:

Barr is alleged to have had a role in hiring Jeffrey Epstein as a math teacher despite Epstein having dropped out of college and being only 21 years old at the time. In 1973, Donald Barr published Space Relations, a science-fiction novel about a planet ruled by oligarchs who perform child sex slavery. It has been noted that Epstein's crimes are similar to the plot of Barr's novel.

Well seems like Mr "DNA Seed spreaders" real nightmare castle is about to finally be seized and raided.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12059804/ ... st-seized/

Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘pedo ranch’ where he raped victims sits eerily empty as FBI ‘set to seize it’ after Maxwell arrest

Epstein sure would have been right at home captaining a SEA ORG TerraMar Thieten vessel with Admiral Maxwell and her magical submarine skillz. The links between intelligence agencies, bondage, Ocean themes, and Sci Fi meets Science run deep with this story

"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:59 am

The Deutsche Bank Fined $150 Million Dollars For Turning A Blind Eye To Epstein's many illicit financial transactions story yesterday in the news cycle, reminds me of the deep dives into modern BCCI shit with Deutsche Bank and 9/11(as well as drug running/arms/foreign corruption/intel) over the years(not to mention the main American building still having human remains of 9/11 victims years after the event before they finally demolished it)
I think the last article I recall delving into Deutsche Bank with 9/11 Insider trading was here:

https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/20 ... r-trading/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... flags-flew

Deutsche Bank Kept Epstein’s Money Moving as Red Flags Flew
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby SonicG » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:03 am

Of course Knowles has now brought in Lovecraft and even Moore's Providence, which I feel guilty for not finishing now...I kinda hope he is right that Maxwell brings some of the War in Heaven down onto Earth. I forgot how there was a Jack Parson tv series! Or maybe her Covid death will just blend in with the massive rising body count in the US as it tries to just "live with it" ~
No mug shot or perp walk, and the prison won't give out any info. about her...

SonicG

Postby Cordelia » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:33 am

‘Old’ news, but:

Lawyer Who Helped Take Down ‘El Chapo’ To Represent Ghislaine Maxwell

Attorney Christian Everdell, a lawyer worked for more than ten years as an assistant U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, will represent the 58-year-old British socialite and heiress, Fox News reported Wednesday. Everdell formerly helped to capture drug kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, according to Fox.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/08/lawy ... -everdell/

Take down The King of drug trafficking. Free up The Queen of sex trafficking? Success in both would be 'valid' game points to further boost his career trajectory. :roll:

She could claim that she herself was a slave, kept in a choke-hold by Epstein, who threatened to kill her if she didn't do his bidding. It might work. :wink

Lawyers. 'Law'. :wallhead:
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby Cordelia » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:20 pm

Posted up-thread:

8bitagent » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:39 am wrote:Anyone got a quick summary on what they think the significance of Maxwell's obsession with the ocean was, with OCEANA? Seems like a lot of Naval spook themes popping up. Cant be just because she was concerned about sea turtles trapped in yogurt cups.

I have to confess as another favorite daddy’s girl I’m developing a fascination with Ghislaine, sort of like (one does) with serial killers. So with that in mind, maybe her obsession w/the ocean was nothing sinister, but stemmed from grief and guilt and the foundation was developed only in loving tribute to Robert Maxwell’s untimely death on the yacht he namesaked “Lady Ghislaine”.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iHe_jLX-_o

From Wikipedia, (so it must be true) that when he died...

...Maxwell was urinating into the ocean nude at the time, as he often did.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell#Death

^^^Wow; quite an epitaph worthy of inscription on his tombstone!

*Nah....

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby Elvis » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:18 am

From Murdoch's Sun many pics etc. at link

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1120265/ep ... age-girls/

'NYMPHOMANIAC' Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell ‘filmed powerful people having sex with underage girls’

Exclusive
Emma Parry
Jul 10 2020, 17:01 ET Updated: Jul 11 2020, 20:29 ET

PAEDOPHILE Jeffrey Epstein and his ex-lover Ghislaine Maxwell recorded videos of powerful people having sex with under-age girls, according to a former friend of the pair.

And the reformed jewel thief, who uses the pseudonym William Steel, claims the couple made him watch some to prove how they “owned” people.

In an exclusive interview with The Sun, the ex-criminal turned writer tells how he was shown footage involving two high-profile US politicians having sex with minors and two high society figures having a threesome with an under-age girl.

Steel — who is not being paid for this interview — also branded Maxwell, 58, who was arrested last week in connection with trafficking young girls, a wild “nymphomaniac” who would try “everything and anything in bed”.

He says: “I was forced to watch their videos because they were trying to impress me.

“They wanted to convince me of their power and who they held in their grip.

“They boasted about ‘owning’ powerful people.

“Ghislaine was more into showing me those than Jeff.

“When you’re in a situation like that, you have to pretend to be non-judgmental. But it was shocking.

'IT WAS SHOCKING'

“I saw videos of very powerful people — celebrities, world figures — in those videos having sex, threesomes, even orgies with minors.”

In 2018, Steel wrote a bombshell memoir called Sex And The Serial Killer — about his relationship with multi-millionaire suspected serial killer Robert Durst.

He says he included some of what he saw at Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion, where Epstein was accused of molesting young girls, but those pages had to be redacted for legal reasons and were never published.

‘Jeff had hand in back of young girl’s shorts’

He now wants to see Maxwell punished for her alleged crimes.

And he pledged to give all his information to the authorities and testify in court.

He says: “I saw videos and photos of people having sex with various young girls and with Jeff.

“There was footage of two very high-profile society figures and an under-age girl together.

“Two high-profile American politicians were also in different videos with minors.

“They showed me black-and-white footage of a woman they told me was internationally known, a well-known rock star and another man having sex.

“It looked like it was taken in the 1960s and without their knowledge.

“They wanted to impress me and intimidate me. They were so powerful because of who they knew worldwide.”

Steel, who stole millions of dollars in art and jewellery across the US, also revealed how Epstein and Maxwell used to buy his stolen goods — even though they were both so wealthy — to give to the girls they were grooming.

He says: “It was mostly tennis bracelets, charm bracelets, women’s Piaget watches.

“I remember pearls were a popular thing.

“None of it was for them. They didn’t need to buy stolen jewellery.

“They didn’t even need to buy stolen jewellery for the girls, but they did.

“They would buy it as gifts for girls they were trying to impress or groom.”

Steel revealed how he first met Epstein, who was found dead last August while awaiting trial for sex trafficking charges, in the mid-1990s at a diamond dealer’s store in Palm Beach, Florida.

He says: “We were in the upstairs room at a very high-end diamond dealer, the kind of place where only a few people are allowed in at a time.

“I was there doing what I do. I was meeting my fence.

“I saw Jeff with a young girl who looked only about 13 or 14 and he had his hand in the back of her shorts.

“That’s what first got my attention.

“She was so young and he was much older. That’s when I knew that he was dirty.

“I had about 200,000 dollars worth of jewellery that I was getting rid of and later I struck up a conversation with him.

“He later said the girl he was with was his niece but I called bulls**t on that, telling him I saw what he was doing with her.

“I met Ghislaine at some point later and we were intimate a few times.

“I wouldn’t say it was a relationship — it was all about what she could use me for to help them.

“Me being a cocky young guy from New York City, seeing their arrogance and their wealth — I just looked at it as an opportunity to milk them for what I could.

“I used to brag about what I was capable of to them.

“When I wanted to impress or scare somebody, I’d get my briefcase out and it would have police scanners in it, gloves, lock picks, guns with silencers.

“I even owned an ultra-thermic torch which would burn a hole into anything in seconds.

“I’d open the briefcase to show the jewellery and they would see what I was walking around with, so they knew not to double-cross me.

“That impressed Ghislaine and Jeff.”

Steel tells how he often saw under-age girls coming and going from their oceanfront mansion on El Brillo Way, Palm Beach.

‘SHE TIED ME UP AND HAD SEX WITH ME’

But he adds he was never involved in anything sexual with them and always voiced his disapproval.

He adds: “I only ever had sex with Maxwell and threesomes with her and other adult females.

“I suspected what they were doing with the under-age girls, I knew their routine, so when they tried to get me involved, I said, ‘No, I’m not into that — you’re not getting me on video doing any of that’.

“One time — it was the second-to-last time I saw them — I was wanted for a serious felony, so to get out of town I went to see them.

“I had planned to just go to their house and steal what I could but then I ended up reconnecting with them. She tied me up and had sex with me.

“When it came to sex, she was a nymphomaniac.

“She was into everything and anything.”

And while he says Maxwell was very loyal to Epstein, she also knew that one day he would be her undoing.

He explains: “She said to me that she often thought she needed to do something about Epstein, telling me, ‘He is going to be the death of me’.

“So while she protected him and helped him, she was simultaneously plotting against him and trying to distance herself.

“She knew they could drag each other down.

“I think she saw herself as the more respectable of the two. She wanted me to do something about Jeff.”

He claims Maxwell also confided in him about her “Polanski plan” — named after disgraced film director Roman Polanski, who fled the US after being charged with raping a 13-year-old girl.

He said: “She told me about her Polanski plan where she would flee to France because they couldn’t extradite her.

“I was surprised to hear she’d been picked up in New Hampshire.

“I want the authorities to know about her plan before her bail hearing.”

Steel remembers how during his last encounters with the pair, in 2005, Epstein and Maxwell seemed to be going through the Palm Beach property and attempting to throw away lots of items.

He said: “They seemed in a scramble to get rid of things like computers, discs, things like that.

‘TAKE 100 YOUNG GIRLS TO ISLAND FOR ORGY’

“Doing what he did, crossing the line and potentially blackmailing so many people, he owned people, because of these videos and the pictures he had of them in compromising situations.

“One time Jeff asked me — knowing I had good knowledge of alarms and security systems — if I could see where he had placed his cameras.

“I couldn’t find them, they were so well-hidden.

“I knew what he was capable of and I didn’t know if they had me on video, not with minors because I never did that, but with her and whatever other weird stuff they were into.

“So I needed a bargaining chip of my own.

“I left with some of those things — discs and things they were trying to get rid of.

“I sent them to the authorities, but I don’t know if they did anything with them.

“I don’t know what Jeff and Ghislaine did with the rest of them.

“I think they got rid of them before the authorities got their hands on them.”

Steel said the pair also asked him to help them find girls — but he refused.

He adds: “Ghislaine was always talking down to people.

“She tried to pull that on me but I told her straight, ‘Don’t speak to me like you speak to your f***ing staff. I’m doing favours for you guys. You’re not talking down to me. I don’t give a f how much money you have’.

“They knew I had connections in various places and they offered me money to bring in girls but I never took them up on any of that.

“They told me, ‘Whatever the girls want, I can help them with their modelling career if they want that or pay for their education, and it’s just massages’.

“And I said, ‘Yeah, I’m pretty sure what your massages turn into’.

“And he would just smirk at me and say that I could have what I wanted.
“I said I didn’t want that, it’s not fair to take advantage of these young girls. It’s not right.

“He wanted me to help him with a plan he had to kidnap or pay 100 young girls and take them to an island where he would have sex with them, orgies, use them for blackmail and have babies with them.

“I just told him to shut up. I didn’t even realise he was serious until years later.

“For him, at that time, his focus was getting girls that were not from the United States.

“He wanted girls from abroad because he felt they wouldn’t know how the criminal justice system in the US works and would be less likely to report him.

“He said he would help look after their families but I said, ‘I’m not going to help you ruin a teenage girl’s life’.

‘I WANT TO RIGHT THE WRONGS I’VE CAUSED'

“I always had to be careful with what I said, though.

“I wanted him to trust me but, equally, I never knew if he was setting me up or taping me. So I had to be careful. It was a fine line.”

Steel is now planning to write a book about his experiences with the notorious pair.

He said: “I think the story needs to be told now.

“There are people who have escaped justice for too long.

“You know I was a professional jewel and art thief, stealing millions of dollars of jewellery and art for years, all across the United States.

“It was like an addiction and at the time I loved it.

“I loved that lifestyle . . . until I started going to prison in the 2000s and that’s when I had a wake-up call and realised it’s not worth it.

“I lost everything that matters.

“I want to turn it around and help people now.

“I want to right the wrongs that I’ve caused and witnessed and I want to co-operate with authorities on this case so these people can be held accountable.

“I’ve attended college and they want me to speak to their students and I was humbled when my book was taken to the Sundance Festival.

“I just want to give something back.”

Steel is the author of Sex and The Serial Killer: My Bizarre Times with Robert Durst, available on Amazon.

Maxwell was arrested in a luxury hideout in Bradford, New Hampshire, last week and charged with conspiring with Epstein to traffic young girls for sex.

She is currently being held at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn ahead of a hearing on Tuesday.

That hearing will decide whether she will be granted bail.

Maxwell denies all wrongdoing.

“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Cordelia » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:19 pm

Tomorrow's arraignment & bail bid: Will she stay or will she go?

Former federal prosecutor says Ghislaine Maxwell could be bailed because of coronavirus

Former federal prosecutor Jaimie Nawaday has claimed that Ghislaine Maxwell could be granted bail because of an outbreak of Covid-19 in her New York prison.

Maxwell is currently being held at the Metropolitan Detention Centre in Brooklyn facing charges of trafficking, sexual exploitation and abuse of minors.

She is due in court on Tuesday for her arraignment and has been accused of luring and grooming underage girls, so her former boyfriend and business associate, Jeffrey Epstein, could abuse them.

Last week, the British socialite’s lawyers requested bail, and argued that she would face a “significant risk” of catching Covid-19 if forced to remain in prison during the upcoming legal proceedings.

Ms Nawaday, who previously worked for the Southern District of New York (SNDY), the office that is prosecuting Maxwell, told the New York Post that the high number of coronavirus cases in US prisons might mean she is granted bail on Tuesday.

“I think this one is a close case. Epstein had no chance at all at bail. She’s in a very different position,” she said.

At least 55 inmates and staff members have tested positive for coronavirus at her facility since the start of the pandemic, and the former federal prosecutor thinks this might help Ms Maxwell.

“All bail arguments look a little bit different now given Covid-19. That’s definitely in her favour,” Ms Nawaday said.

At least 52,649 prisoners had tested positive for coronavirus in US prisons by the end of June and Ms Nawaday added that “more and more there is a push toward home confinement, especially holding people pre-trial, when you still have the presumption of innocence.”

In the bail request Maxwell’s lawyers proposed a bond of $5m (£4m) alongside home detention with electronic monitoring, and argued that she is not a flight risk, as she did not flee the country after Epstein was arrested.

She “did not flee, but rather left the public eye, for the entirely understandable purpose of protecting herself and those close to her from the crush of media and online attention and its very real harms”, her lawyers wrote.

Ms Nawaday believes this argument might also help her and added: “She obviously could have left the country, she didn’t. She was keeping a low profile here. I don’t think that shows a risk of flight.”

However, Jennifer Rodgers, who also used to work as a prosecutor for the SNDY, argued that Maxwell is a flight risk and told the Post that she does not believe that she fits into the category for those being granted bail due to Covid-19.

“Maxwell has wealth, multiple passports, strong connections outside of the US, and a strong incentive to flee given the serious penalties she faces. The argument that she is a flight risk is strong,” Ms Rodgers said.

“Unless there are underlying health issues that haven’t been reported, Maxwell is healthy and not old enough at 58 to fall in a high-risk group, so I don’t think the Covid crisis will work in her favour.”

According to a tracking project hosted by Johns Hopkins University, there are now more than 3.3 million people who have tested positive for coronavirus in the US. The death toll has reached at least 135,205.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 16051.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emyt-agLE_s

Cordelia

Postby Elvis » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:15 pm

Was the tinfoil an amateur move?

Links, video and...77 photos of Maxwell at link. :shock:

Ghislaine Maxwell had a cellphone wrapped in tin foil 'to evade detection'

NBC News
Tom Winter and Rich Schapiro
Jul 13th 2020 2:53PM

The federal agents who arrested Ghislaine Maxwell found inside her New Hampshire home a cell phone wrapped in tin foil in “a misguided effort to evade detection,” prosecutors said Monday.

The disclosure came in court papers rebutting Maxwell’s request to be released from jail as she awaits trial on charges of helping Jeffrey Epstein sexually abuse underage girls.

Prosecutors revealed new details of what took place the day Maxwell was arrested and argued they underscore the risks of allowing her out of detention. They also pointed to her wealth, saying she controls a Swiss trust worth $4 million and has an account in England that has at times held over $2 million.

“To the extent the defendant now refuses to account for her ownership of or access to vast wealth, it is not because it does not exist – it is because she is attempting to hide it,” prosecutors wrote.

When FBI agents arrived at her home in rural Bradford on July 2, they breached the gate and then directed her private security guard to open the front door, the court papers say.

Through a window, the agents spotted Maxwell trying to flee.

“The agents saw the defendant ignore the direction to open the door and, instead, try to flee to another room in the house, quickly shutting a door behind her,” the court papers say.

The agents forced open the door and ultimately found Maxwell in the interior of the house, according to the court filing.

As they were sweeping the house, they discovered a cell phone wrapped in tinfoil on top of a desk, the court papers say.

Prosecutors described it as a “seemingly misguided effort to evade detection, not by the press or public, which of course would have no ability to trace her phone or intercept her communications, but by law enforcement.”

The court papers also noted that Maxwell had a private security team composed of former British military members and didn’t leave the home, relying on guards to go out to buy things with a credit card linked to a limited liability corporation set up to buy the 356-acre property.

“As these facts make plain, there should be no question that the defendant is skilled at living in hiding,” the court filing says.

Maxwell was charged in a six-count indictment alleging that she enticed minors, some as young as 14, to engage in illegal sex acts with Epstein in the mid-1990s. A hearing is scheduled for tomorrow to decide whether Maxwell will be released from federal custody.

Her lawyers proposed that she be freed on a $5 million bond secured by six co-signers and property in the U.K. worth $3.75 million. Maxwell's attorneys argued that she posed no flight risk and is being scapegoated due to her past relationship with Epstein, who died by suicide last August while awaiting sex trafficking charges.

But prosecutors said Maxwell played an “essential role” in the sexual exploitation of young girls - and added that the victims have provided “detailed, credible” evidence of the alleged illegal conduct.

“At the heart of this case are brave women who are victims of serious crimes that demand justice,” the court filing says.

“The defendant’s motion wholly fails to appreciate the driving force behind this case: the defendant’s victims were sexually abused as minors as a direct result of Ghislaine Maxwell’s actions, and they have carried the trauma from these events for their entire adult lives.”

More from NBC News:
Trump: Roger Stone was 'targeted by an illegal Witch Hunt'
Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen taken back into federal custody
Vallejo police release bodycam video of man fatally shot in drug store parking lot

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/gh ... n-n1233674

Edited to add link & format quote.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:22 pm

When FBI agents arrived at her home in rural Bradford on July 2, they breached the gate and then directed her private security guard to open the front door, the court papers say.

Through a window, the agents spotted Maxwell trying to flee.

This whole narrative is likely a cover story.

According to the court documents, it was four days earlier on the 29th in which she was taken into custody.

She was indeed in New Hampshire; but the story about the FBI rolling up the driveway 15 deep in the morning to arrest a woman who was on the lamb just sitting in here living room wearing sweats and reading her book while having a coffee - I am not buying - as they do not want this lady to escape under any circumstances and 15 federal Chevy Suburbans rolling up your driveway are going to get your attention in the country - just ask Nate Cain. As you can see from the aerial shot(s), that house is surrounded by dense woods. Out the back door and 50 feet, she would be out of sight for any supposed airplane circling the area. (Not to mention the obvious floor to ceiling glass windows overlooking the road where the feds supposedly drove up).

More than likely, the take-down would have been a very early morning op around 0300-0400 hrs (with a near full moon on the 29th) and teams would have come in around the entire house through the woods, full gear with NVGs, and they would have breached, flash-banged and had her apprehended within 15-20 seconds. They would have then exfilled her immediately with a clean-up team to gather additional evidence after she and the operators was already down the road.

Let’s take a closer look at this million dollar home. According to the “The Insider” and Zillow, this million dollar home had an address of 338 E Washington Road, Bradford NH. They show pictures of very nice home up on a little hill surrounded by woods. However, looking at the Zillow listing and google maps shot, this house JUST sold in 8 months ago in December 2019 doesn’t look anything like the pictures. I will chalk that up as being an old google satellite image (pre 2017) and assume this house was built in recent years around 2017. The more perplexing question becomes how does a person who is running from the law hide out in a house that someone just bought in 2019? The house, according to several realtor and news sources was bought by Granite Realty, LLC. and they paid cash. Clearly she was receiving help to stay off radar.

As for the arrest date, I have a PACER account and was able to pull the records. According to the two case filings, she was taken into custody June 29 in New Hampshire; and while in custody she was officially arrested July 2 via a court order by a NYC Judge and transferred into the Southern District of New York system via a US Marshal.

These are the two cases - the one on June 29, was unsealed because they had her in custody in New Hampshire, it was then officially filed as you will see from the dates below.

Then, while she was still in custody in New Hampshire, the NYC Judge ordered the above arrest warrant to have her transferred into New York custody - thus the July 2nd arrest and case file.

Via: https://www.monkeywerxus.com/blog/get-m ... -suspected

The author also believes she was exfiltrated to GITMO.

Edit: Remember, parallel construction has been SOP for over a decade now -- especially, especially for high-profile cases.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Spiro C. Thiery » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:13 am

Almost everything published on this whenever something "big" happens is so much trolling and spin. All her "friends" framing the story, it's transparent and the media have yet to even speculate about that fact. Not a surprise. Look at everything written by contributors to every mainstream outlet from BBC to Fox. How many times does the word "blackmail" appear?

I think it's an indication of a fundamentally sick society that the "best" that the people obsessively following this would hope for is that the world's putative pre-eminent "paedo"-ring be busted. For one, the bloodlust is a projection of our collective insecurities. It also creates a conundrum, by downplaying-through-upgrading abuse of power and issues of consent. Rape, statutory and otherwise, and human trafficking should be important. Certainly there are genuine concerns. But the values of modern human society, both de facto and de jure, are the bedrock upon which this "ring" will be giving us the finger should coercion, rape, and abuse of power, and trafficking be all that comes of this.

By all means, snag, Dersh and Dump and Drew and Bubba and any other creeps, Anglo and non alike. But if the blackmailers go free, let alone unmentioned in the process, nobody wins here.
Seeing the world through rose-colored latex.
Spiro C. Thiery

Postby SonicG » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:02 pm

jezus fuck ~ *cellphone wrapped in tin foil* Such an innocent lamb upon the waters...

ETA: Something straight out of Better Call Saul...
SonicG

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion