Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:00 am

Geeeezus. I definitely feel stupid for giving the "suicide" official story any validity.

Ben in this page posted it, but the bullet points are astonishing *IF* TRUE.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/jeffrey-e ... use-death/

- Epstein was in unusually optimistic mode, spending nearly 12 hours a day with lawyers. Sources say he was optimistic he would win the "Double Jeopardy" clause
and was planning to meet his lawyers on Sunday, the day after he was found dead.

- Epstein told his lawyers the neck injuries were not from a suicide attempt, but from his cellmate ex-cop Nicholas Tartaglione accused of kidnapping and killing 4 people.

- Epstein thought he might get a lenient sentence if he coorperated with evidence of crimes against his former elite close friends and associates

So now you add to all this, as what's been reported in the mainstream news:
- Falsified logs of checkins, where Epstein wasn't checked in for hours
- Shrieking screams reported in the night before his body was found
- An autopsy report just released with multiple broken neck bones that's conclusive with homicide and the coroner won't make a final finding yet
- A cellmate removed the day prior to his body being found. A cellmate is protocol as a checks and balance against suicide(tho again Epstein claimed Tartaglione attacked him)
And all the news of Epstein's lawyers and people who checked on him saying he was in unusually good spirits and optimistic he could get out or at least have a lenient sentence.

At this point I honestly can't tell what is going on. IF he was killed, it was sophisticated. Meaning every single telltale sign and protocol you'd imagine was taken to ensure his death happened, yet the perps ALSO knew his homicide was going to be figured out pretty damn quickly by the coroner and evidence. All this is happening in real time, but I agree with Grizzly above in another post that "they" might not care that everyone is realizing what's going on.

And goodness there's some extra weird layering on top of everything. Epstein had a whole hallway in his NYC mansion covered in soldier's prosthetic eyeballs, along with of course cd-rom discs filled with young victims submitting to men. https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/08/14 ... eins-eyes/
Then pulling from other recent articles, there's also reports he had prosthetic breasts he could fondle attached to the wall, realistic mannequin sex dolls, giant chess pieces made to look exactly like his female staff and accounts from one accuser she was abused by Prince Andrew with a puppet in Prince Andrew's liking.

Lord knows what they'll find on his islands, New Mexico ranch, etc. It's hard to not speculate on all this insane shit, as every day in the media insane shit is being revealed to us. Something feels off the rails tho

Also on Musk, I kind of dig the dude despite his weird friendship with Trump. Maybe he was blindsided by Epstein and genuinely doesnt know the guy. Yeah Musk seems to be working with the Pentagon/NASA/black budget stuff with Space 1. Maybe he did have a brief business thing off the books with Epstein. Epstein did seem to want to attach himself to all the major tech and science players.

and here, another one : Bill Gates reportedly met with Jeffrey Epstein to 'discuss philanthropy' after the disgraced financier went to jail for sex crimes
https://www.businessinsider.com/bill-ga ... ort-2019-8
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:09 am

and Epstein's lawyers have hired lawyers :)

unidentified person has picked up the body

Ghislaine is still on the loose
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Elvis » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:04 am

I'm hoping Douchewitz will be picked up.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Spiro C. Thiery » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:26 am

Astonishing that Counterpunch would cite the holy founding fathers concern that a faction other than their own might usurp their solemn right to land and power grabbing. The religion of America is the thing that keeps the whole shebang banging. Red, white and blue pill is more like it.

kelley » Today, 00:38 wrote:this seems somewhat astonishing: https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/08/14 ... monialism/
AUGUST 14, 2019

Epstein, Faction, and Neopatrimonialism
by DAN CORJESCU

"Faction: a number of citizens, whether amounting to a minority or majority of the whole, who are united and actuated by some common impulse of passion, or of interest, adverse to the rights of other citizens, or to the permanent and aggregate interests of the community."

-- James Madison

Never has the word “conspiracy” been spoken so easily.
Never has the dark evil that is factionalism and Neopatrimonialism been on such stark display.
If you think Jeffrey Epstein, a man with an inordinate if strongly misguided lust for life, killed himself rather than was murdered by his erstwhile “friends and associates”; you still haven’t taken the red pill.

The writers of the Federalist Papers were famously concerned about the possibility of faction in the United States; their fear was founded in part by their understanding of human psychology and ancient history. They were rightly skeptical about the possibility of totally avoiding the rise of an organized collection of individuals who would capture the state and by implication spread their influence and power throughout the fabric of civil society.

Such a relatively large faction is in existence today, although it is, for the most part, hidden in its day to day workings. As the founding fathers well understood, nothing is more natural than a group of persons tacitly agreeing to work together to further their own private interests at the expense of all others who are not included in their surreptitious compact... [snip]
Seeing the world through rose-colored latex.
Spiro C. Thiery

Postby 82_28 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:45 am

Perhaps they are having inner moral conflict on a vast degree. They can't steady the bubble in the level no more and be bound to the "moralistic" right without whipping it all out or riding off into the sunset. One would hope, but one would hope it didn't have to happen in the first place. But we know that there is no more attenuating what is left. I hope the future is a little more optimistic.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby kelley » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:12 am

it seems the crew at Counterpunch may realize one or more of the 'factions' at hand are transnational in nature, and not so red, white, and blue.
kelley

Postby Spiro C. Thiery » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:32 am

It's a meaningless distinction. At no point was the red, white and blue anything but a brand of wealthy and powerful greed-merchants pretending to have loftier ideals regarding justice and equality. Current events are not some coming to fruition of historical import, but simply the ongoing jockeying for the best way to maintain or achieve superiority by more of the same. At any rate, it's not some heretofore unheard of foreign evil faction gaining inroads into "America".

kelley » 12 minutes ago wrote:it seems the crew at Counterpunch may realize one or more of the 'factions' at hand are transnational in nature, and not so red, white, and blue.
Seeing the world through rose-colored latex.
Spiro C. Thiery

Postby kelley » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:58 am

it's a meaningful distinction when 99% of the public attention paid to Epstein is one breathless step away from a dick joke

I'm surprised no one has made the obvious autoerotic asphyxiation crack yet
kelley

Postby RocketMan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:45 am

So we have reports of "screaming" from the direction of Epstein's cell the night of his death and a broken hyoid bone. Attorney General Barr visits the prison a couple of days earlier.

Gee, I'm not CSI, but aren't these three data points by themselves pretty fucking enough to at least stop the screams of CONSPIRACY THEORY? Or should be... Hell, even BezoWaPo admits that the autopsy raises more questions.

Then, again as Martin Schotz said (I think), "We are allowed to believe everything but know nothing".
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby RocketMan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:25 am

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/ ... e_m2zac5uo

This interview with the bodyguard is quite important in that he is clearly trying to tamp down his earlier statements regarding teenage girls with Epstein.

In our conversation in 2015, you described his relationship with teenage girlfriends: “So many time I tried to stop him. I try to tell tell him my opinion about that. He don’t listen to me. That’s the reason why I’m not working for him no more. I make him do that — to let me go.” Do you remember saying that?

It’s not the teenage girls. I never see the teenage girls. I tell you I never see teenage girls.

Plenty of times when I work for him I never see anything unproper or teenage girls around him.

That’s what I say.

You told me he would get phone calls the night before and eight o’clock the police are going to come. He would get a heads up from local police.

[Silence.]

You told me that, Igor. Want me to read the quote?

Well, you can read whatever you want right now. Don’t just — you can put yourself in big trouble.

You said: “He always do something wrong. There was some nights in question. There was at home arrest and police, before they come to the house, they call him and tell him they coming in at eight o’clock in the morning. It’s all corruption you know. It’s all bullshit.”

Listen, don’t put yourself in trouble. Seriously.

We talked about this.

I understand we got this.

I’m telling you to give you a chance to remember because we talked about this stuff. I know it’s hard. I don’t know what you mean about “put myself in trouble.”

Let that go. Seriously. Let that go.

Why would he do that? Epstein is dead, the pedophilia/trafficking charges can't hurt him.

It's because the network Epstein serviced is still very much in business with a license to kill.

Man thinks 'cause he rules the earth he can do with it as he please
And if things don't change soon, he will
Oh, man has invented his doom
First step was touching the moon

Now, there's a woman on my block
She just sit there as the night grows still
She say who gonna take away his license to kill?
Last edited by RocketMan on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:39 am

two overnight guards who were supposed to be watching Epstein were both asleep at the time of his death

why would they both sleep at the same time? Wouldn’t they have slept in shifts

staged Epstein’s suicide?

pretty easy for a coroner to see that

and his first "attempt" has never been explained

and you don't break your hyoid bone from falling down while drunk
https://www.rferl.org/a/lesin-autopsy-r ... 24566.html

seemslikeadream » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:12 pm wrote:
Hold on. When did you find out he died?

Saturday or Sunday or whenever.

What did you think when you found that out?

What did I think?

Yeah.

Are you sure you want to hear what I am going to think?

Yeah.

Somebody helped him to do that.

You think somebody helped him kill himself?

Yeah.

Okay. Why?

Listen, you know, that’s going a little too deep.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08 ... urce=ifttt

I've treated suicidal prisoners — Jeffrey Epstein's death is a medical, security disgrace
No matter what happened in Jeffrey Epstein's cell, medial personnel and prison authorities clearly failed in their duty to monitor and treat him.

As a physician who has worked with prisoners as well as suicidal patients, I was shocked by the strange circumstances surrounding sexual offender Jeffrey Epstein’s death by apparent hanging in his cell. We may never know for sure all the details of what happened, though I expect further review of the autopsy results to determine once and for all whether this death was self-inflicted.

Earlier in my career, I worked on both a psychiatric ward and a prison ward. In both places, the regular surveillance was sufficient (at least every 15 minutes on the psych ward) so that suicide was almost impossible. For someone who, like Epstein, had apparently made a suicide attempt less than three weeks before, it is almost inconceivable to me that he could possibly be without diligent, frequent observation and without surveillance cameras constantly monitoring him.

How could he be placed in a cell, according to the New York Post's unnamed source, with a bunk bed to hang himself on and a strong enough bed sheet to do it with? If one cellmate was transferred, as sources told The New York Times, why wasn’t he immediately replaced with another?

'Serious irregularities' raise eyebrows

It's true that suicide is the leading cause of death in jails and, in 2014, hit a 15-year high in federal and state prisons, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. But although accused sexual offenders are particularly at risk for both suicides and homicides, the Metropolitan Correctional Center where Epstein was imprisoned has had only one reported suicide over the past 40 years, the gangster Louis Turra, 21 years ago.

Despite its reputation for squalor and overcrowding, the corrections center is not known for suicide.

What is most disturbing to me, as a physician, is the way Epstein went from being on suicide watch starting July 23 to going for long periods without being observed just six days later, sources told The Times. Having treated depression for many years, I know suicidal ideation doesn’t turn on and off like a switch. A person does not want to end it all one day — staring down news as bleak as Epstein faced — and then six days later you are suddenly stable and out of danger. Whoever took Epstein off this watch made a very poor judgement at the very least. And the latest reports by sources of The Times that guards fell asleep for possibly hours while on watch and then falsified records is simply inexcusable.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, though it is conceivable to me that the “serious irregularities” Attorney General William Barr is concerned about could possibly turn out to reveal that Epstein’s was not a simple suicide, that there were other actors in this tragedy. Time, along with the final autopsy report, will tell. It is clear that there were many victims in Epstein's life who loathed him for legitimate reasons, and many others who stood to lose more by his survival than by his death.

Doctors try to save everyone

But no matter what happened inside Epstein’s cell, both the medical personnel and the prison authorities who were involved had the obligation to bring him to a safer place, whether that meant more enhanced psychiatric observation inside the prison, or transferring him with enhanced security to an inpatient psychiatric facility. There was plenty of warning that this could happen.

Children deserve more than we give them: I lost a student to sex trafficking and murder. We woefully fail to protect our children.

After all, we don’t judge our patients, no matter how repulsive their actions or the allegations against them are. Doctors and nurses are simply assigned to try to keep them alive. I have taken care of a perpetrator of assault chained to a stretcher in the emergency room right next to his victim suffering from a gunshot wound, and I have had to do my best to save both without hesitation.

The prison officials who took Jeffrey Epstein off his suicide watch prematurely, relegating him to almost certain death, did not do the prison system and how it handles mental health emergencies any favors.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 007609001/

Where Is Epstein’s ‘Lady of the House’? Ghislaine Maxwell Mystery Deepens
Tom MetcalfAugust 15, 2019, 12:44 AM CDT
business

Epstein Autopsy Deepens Mystery Over His Death, Post Reports

By
Xiaoying Zhao

An autopsy found that Jeffrey Epstein sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones, deepening the mystery surrounding his death last week, the Washington Post reported, citing people familiar with the findings.

Among the bones broken in the late financier’s neck was the hyoid bone, located near the Adam’s apple for men, the newspaper said. While such fractures can occur in those who hang themselves, especially if they are older, they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the Post reported, citing forensic experts and studies on the subject.

The office of New York City’s chief medical examiner, Barbara Sampson, didn’t comment on the injuries found in the autopsy, the Post said. After completing the autopsy, Sampson listed the cause as pending, according to the paper.

The death of Epstein, who was charged with molesting underage girls and sex trafficking, has prompted outrage among lawyers seeking justice for victims and set off a probe by the U.S. Department of Justice. Authorities are reviewing apparent irregularities related to Epstein’s death, including whether two guards responsible for him slept through checks of the prisoner they were supposed to conduct every 30 minutes and then falsified records to cover up the lapse, according to a person familiar with the probe.

The 66-year-old Epstein was found unresponsive in his Manhattan jail cell about 6:30 a.m. on Aug. 10 after an apparent suicide attempt. He was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.

His death came less than a day after a court unsealed documents in a civil suit, which allege he and a friend sent a woman to have sex with a former governor, a former U.S. senator and an asset manager when she was a minor. All of them said the allegations were false.

A self-described “collector” of rich and powerful people, Epstein had links to a Who’s Who of prominent political and business figures. That circle, including former U.S. President Bill Clinton and billionaire Leslie Wexner, all distanced themselves from the financier after his arrest in July. Among those who once socialized with him was future President Donald Trump.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ry-deepens
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby cptmarginal » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:35 am

The fact that the previous incident where he was found injured was seemingly never a suicide attempt, that he directly claimed to have been attacked, is certainly important in and of itself. One aspect of the media coverage that has been sort of unacknowledged is that major outlets immediately were painting a picture which would predispose one to think that Epstein had recently attempted suicide, despite this being incorrect. Even the discussion of "suicide watch" is sort of obfuscating the reality of the situation, that he would obviously have been under video surveillance in any circumstance. I would assume that just being in that section of the MCC would provide a much higher level of security and control compared to the standard suicide watch protocol you would follow anywhere else, such as not having sheets etc.
cptmarginal

Postby Grizzly » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:35 am

Well, it's officially over and it's a nothing burger just like Rex said.... Further:

[url=https://postimages.org/]Image
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby liminalOyster » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:39 am

Epstein traveled to Cuba at Castro’s invitation, former Colombian president says
BY NORA GÁMEZ TORRES AND BEN WIEDER
AUGUST 14, 2019 05:34 PM, UPDATED 3 HOURS 22 MINUTES AGO

Palm Beach multimillionaire Jeffrey Epstein has been a free man, despite sexually abusing dozens of underage girls according to police and prosecutors. His victims have never had a voice, until now. BY EMILY MICHOT | JULIE K. BROWN
Millionaire Jeffrey Epstein, who was accused of sexually abusing minors and died last week by apparent suicide in a federal lockup in Manhattan, traveled to Cuba at Fidel Castro’s invitation, according to Colombia’s former president, Andrés Pastrana, who said Wednesday he accompanied him on the trip.

“Amid journalistic revelations about horrifying and reprehensible sex scandals of financier Jeffrey Epstein, a trip of mine on his plane to Nassau, Bahamas has appeared, to transfer to the final destination of Havana, Cuba, invited by President Fidel Castro,” Pastrana said in a statement posted on Twitter on Wednesday.

“Mr. Jeffrey Epstein left Cuba a day or two later; I stayed on the island,” he added.

The trip to Cuba would have taken place in March 2003 when Pastrana was no longer president of Colombia.

Pastrana said he met Epstein in Ireland at an Academy of Achievements’ summit attended by personalities such as Bill Clinton and Bono. The event took place June 6-9, 2002.

Epstein’s private planes’ flight records, released by one of his former pilots, David Rodgers, show that one of Epstein’s jets arrived in Dublin on June 7, 2002, and left the next day, with the millionaire on board.

The Colombian politician denied having been at Epstein’s “now infamous” private island in the Caribbean, off the coast of St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands, where the millionaire took famous guests allegedly to have sex with minors.

Flight records show that Pastrana was aboard one of Epstein’s private planes that left on March 20, 2003, from New Jersey’s Teterboro Airport headed to Palm Beach International Airport. Pastrana also appears in the manifest of another flight the next day from Palm Beach to Nassau International Airport in the Bahamas.

Records show Epstein, his girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, and model executive Jean-Luc Brunel, on both flights. According to the documents, they all returned to Palm Beach, without Pastrana, from the Bahamas on March 23.

The girls who were abused by Jeffrey Epstein and the cops who championed their cause remain angry over what they regard as a gross injustice, while Epstein's employees and those who engineered his non-prosecution agreement have prospered. By Marta Oliver Craviotto | Emily Michot | Julie K. Brown
The trip to Cuba, however, does not appear either in Rodgers’ records or in the records kept by the Federal Aviation Administration and obtained by the Miami Herald.

If Epstein traveled to the island, he might have wanted to avoid public scrutiny, since Americans are banned from traveling to Cuba for tourism.

“It was probably unlawful travel,” said attorney Robert Muse, an expert on the U.S. embargo against Cuba. “At that time, there were very few categories of authorized trips, and it is not clear that he would have qualified under one of them.”

Under the George W. Bush administration, there were only a few categories of American travelers allowed to travel to the island, including Cuban Americans on family visits and academics to do research, the lawyer said.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation ... 09227.html
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby liminalOyster » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:43 am

TMZ, yes, but narrative proof of concept is there:

7:34 AM PT -- Jeffrey Epstein's blood vessels in his eyes popped when his air supply was cut off by the bed sheet that was wrapped around his neck ... this according to law enforcement sources briefed on the case. We're told he suffered petechial hemorrhaging, caused when someone hangs himself or is strangled or smothered, but authorities are confident this was a hanging.

We're told the bed sheets were tied to the top of a bunk bed and Epstein either hurled himself off the top bunk or had his feet to the ground and leaned forward to cut off his air supply. Authorities believe the former is true, because throwing himself off the top bunk and falling violently to the ground could explain why his hyoid bone was fractured.

From: https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/15/jeffrey- ... ngulation/

Has anyone fucking confirmed that these prisoners have "bedsheets?" Seems a bit unlikely, no?
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion