Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Postby Grizzly » Tue May 11, 2021 10:31 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/nadtdr/great_work_by_whitney_webb_eric_weinstein_who_has/

Great work by Whitney Webb: "Eric Weinstein, who has been a limited hangout on the Epstein-intelligence connections since his 2019 arrest, claims that Edge was just about submitting essays once a year. Here is what he's leaving out and covering up..."

Twitter thread by Whitney Webb, starts here:

https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb/status ... 6761491457

Pasting here for visibility:

Edge was created by John Brockman, the literary agent who also did “management consulting” gigs for the Pentagon and White House and passed a manuscript to the CIA in the early 1990s.

https://www.dazeddigital.com/artsandcul ... n-brockman

Edge for decades was instrumental in bringing together tech executives, scientists that were often Brockman’s clients and Wall St bankers thru its “Millionaires' Dinner”, first held in 1985. In 1999, those dinners rebranded as the “Billionaires’ Dinner”.

From 2001 to 2017, Epstein funded $638,000 out of a total of $857,000 donations raised by Edge. During this period, there were several years where Epstein was Edge’s only donor. Epstein had had financial links to Brockman since at least 1995.

Epstein stopped giving in 2015. That was incidentally the same year that Edge decided to discontinue its annual Billionaires’ dinner. The billionaire dinners were essentially influence ops w Silicon Valley and top scientists to benefit Epstein, almost like a personal Bilderberg

Jeffrey Epstein reached out to Eric in 2004, when he was providing the vast majority of Edge's funding, because of Epstein's interest in his science and foreign exchange trading. While Weinstein has talked about the meeting, he hasn't given any specifics on what they discussed.

Weinstein works for Peter Thiel. Thiel set up Palantir, essentially a CIA front company meant to be a privatized version of the "shut down" Total Information Awareness program. Thiel worked with neocon Richard Perle to set that up.

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/04/in ... -facebook/

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/09 ... -karp.html

One key person involved in the rise of Palantir was former CIA Chief Info Officer Alan Wade. Wade, previously the CIA liaison for TIA, also founded the post-9/11 homeland security software company Chiliad with Ghislaine's sister, Christine Maxwell.

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2020/12/in ... anopticon/

Thiel is also involved in numerous Orwellian surveillance-related companies, including ClearView AI and the Epstein-funded Carbyne911, an Israeli intel front company. Palantir is also building AI for the US military as is another Thiel-backed company, Anduril.

Thiel and his inner circle like to claim to be "libertarian". Thiel's politics are authoritarian and disturbing - please read this essential article published last year by Reason.

https://reason.com/2020/08/02/wait-wasn ... bertarian/

There is a massive cover-up of Epstein's ties to Silicon Valley and also of the role of intelligence in the rise of today's Silicon Valley oligarchs. Epstein, likes the Maxwells, was involved w electronic/tech-based blackmail, not just sex blackmail. I've been working on a series on Silicon Valley, Edge and Epstein adapted from chapters from my upcoming book. I have put out a fraction of the ties between Epstein and Edge in this thread, more will be out in an article later this week. Edge was absolutely key to his op.

To conclude, ask yourself, do you really think someone who still works for Peter Thiel and the CIA-seeded technocractic panopticon he is building actually cares about Epstein's intel ties? Epstein ran in the same circles that helped Thiel set up Palantir.

archived here https://archive.is/pQHpl
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 8bitagent » Thu May 13, 2021 4:23 am

Grizzly » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:08 pm wrote:Anyone else fine it interesting that the Covid 19 only became a phenomena after Jeffrey Epstein went to jail?

A couple months after the NY Times Epstein/Bill Gates article as well. You'd totally dig comedian Bill Hicks-esque Tim Dillon who always has Whitney Webb on his youtube show talking about Epstein's connection and the vaccine passport being a trojan horse for bigger projects
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Elvis » Thu May 13, 2021 7:59 pm

Great stuff—thanks!

Grizzly » Tue May 11, 2021 7:31 pm wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/nadtdr/great_work_by_whitney_webb_eric_weinstein_who_has/

Great work by Whitney Webb: "Eric Weinstein, who has been a limited hangout on the Epstein-intelligence connections since his 2019 arrest, claims that Edge was just about submitting essays once a year. Here is what he's leaving out and covering up..."

Twitter thread by Whitney Webb, starts here:

https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb/status ... 6761491457

Pasting here for visibility:

Edge was created by John Brockman, the literary agent who also did “management consulting” gigs for the Pentagon and White House and passed a manuscript to the CIA in the early 1990s.

https://www.dazeddigital.com/artsandcul ... n-brockman

Edge for decades was instrumental in bringing together tech executives, scientists that were often Brockman’s clients and Wall St bankers thru its “Millionaires' Dinner”, first held in 1985. In 1999, those dinners rebranded as the “Billionaires’ Dinner”.

From 2001 to 2017, Epstein funded $638,000 out of a total of $857,000 donations raised by Edge. During this period, there were several years where Epstein was Edge’s only donor. Epstein had had financial links to Brockman since at least 1995.

Epstein stopped giving in 2015. That was incidentally the same year that Edge decided to discontinue its annual Billionaires’ dinner. The billionaire dinners were essentially influence ops w Silicon Valley and top scientists to benefit Epstein, almost like a personal Bilderberg

Jeffrey Epstein reached out to Eric in 2004, when he was providing the vast majority of Edge's funding, because of Epstein's interest in his science and foreign exchange trading. While Weinstein has talked about the meeting, he hasn't given any specifics on what they discussed.

Weinstein works for Peter Thiel. Thiel set up Palantir, essentially a CIA front company meant to be a privatized version of the "shut down" Total Information Awareness program. Thiel worked with neocon Richard Perle to set that up.

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/04/in ... -facebook/

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/09 ... -karp.html

One key person involved in the rise of Palantir was former CIA Chief Info Officer Alan Wade. Wade, previously the CIA liaison for TIA, also founded the post-9/11 homeland security software company Chiliad with Ghislaine's sister, Christine Maxwell.

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2020/12/in ... anopticon/

Thiel is also involved in numerous Orwellian surveillance-related companies, including ClearView AI and the Epstein-funded Carbyne911, an Israeli intel front company. Palantir is also building AI for the US military as is another Thiel-backed company, Anduril.

Thiel and his inner circle like to claim to be "libertarian". Thiel's politics are authoritarian and disturbing - please read this essential article published last year by Reason.

https://reason.com/2020/08/02/wait-wasn ... bertarian/

There is a massive cover-up of Epstein's ties to Silicon Valley and also of the role of intelligence in the rise of today's Silicon Valley oligarchs. Epstein, likes the Maxwells, was involved w electronic/tech-based blackmail, not just sex blackmail. I've been working on a series on Silicon Valley, Edge and Epstein adapted from chapters from my upcoming book. I have put out a fraction of the ties between Epstein and Edge in this thread, more will be out in an article later this week. Edge was absolutely key to his op.

To conclude, ask yourself, do you really think someone who still works for Peter Thiel and the CIA-seeded technocractic panopticon he is building actually cares about Epstein's intel ties? Epstein ran in the same circles that helped Thiel set up Palantir.

archived here https://archive.is/pQHpl
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Grizzly » Thu May 27, 2021 12:26 am

In latest Epstein deal, officers who slept while financier died plead guilty, avert trial. That's right, the only 2 people that we know for sure looked the other way while Epstein was killed moved, won't even go to trial.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Pele'sDaughter » Thu May 27, 2021 7:15 am

They probably got a big bonus for their trouble, too. :wallhead:
Don't believe anything they say.
And at the same time,
Don't believe that they say anything without a reason.
---Immanuel Kant
Pele'sDaughter

Postby Grizzly » Thu May 27, 2021 6:47 pm

The Cover-Up Continues: The Truth About Bill Gates, Microsoft, and Jeffrey Epstein
https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/05/investigative-reports/the-cover-up-continues-the-truth-about-bill-gates-microsoft-and-jeffrey-epstein/

“While more revelations about the Bill Gates–Jeffrey Epstein relationship have begun trickling out following the Gates’s divorce announcement, the strong evidence pointing to their relationship beginning decades prior to 2011 continues to be covered up by the media—not necessarily to protect Bill but to protect Microsoft.”

Yawn...

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby JackRiddler » Fri May 28, 2021 4:40 pm

The Edge stuff in that is not the only part that is really interesting.

Someone should site-suck edge.org for the Epstein photos and mentions lest it get scrubbed.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby drstrangelove » Fri May 28, 2021 7:59 pm

Jeffrey Epstein worked in "high finance". He also appeared to be facilitating a hard candy blackmail operation targeting three professions: High level politicians, new money technology entrepreneurs, and hedge fund/private equity managers.
It's quite clear there was a greater power backing his operations, which would suggest he worked for someone. The question of who or what is the only 'mystery' here. Epstein isn't all that mysterious. He was a classic charlatan operating as a front.
The answer most people give is he worked for an intelligence agency, namely Mossad. It would also appear this is a conclusion people have been encouraged to infer.
- There was that off the record report of a quote by Acosta saying something along the lines of 'I was told Epstein worked for intelligence'. Think Vicky Ward reported this.
- The photo-shopped picture of Ghislaine Maxwell circulated just after Epstein's death* staged to have her reading a book about spy agencies.
I'm sure there are a lot more red herrings.

Anyway there is no real direct evidence Epstein worked for intelligence, and even if he did(I'm sure there was a relation), it would just mean he worked for the same people who intelligence agencies work for.

It's pretty clear to me Epstein worked for the international banking fraternity, loosely described as a society of old money banking families which control economies through central banks and corporations through custodian banks(top five have custody of $140.7 trillion in assets as of 2020)

Epstein targeted the politicians for obvious reasons.

He targeted tech entrepreneurs like Bill Gates because they are a new money class with a grasp of modern advanced technology systems, and when new money goes to cash out its stock it need access to the international shadow banking network operating in the jurisdictions of former European colonies, all funneling back to a nexus in the City of London, which is its own jurisdictional anomaly like the Bank for International Settlements or Vatican.

He targeted the hedge fund managers to get at the proxy votes behind the stocks those managers purchased. The custodian banks already get all the stock from open ended index linked mutual funds(think Vanguard group or Blackstone group - also Blackrock), as the capital used to purchase this stock is disinterested in it as its aggregated from middle class pensions. Private equity is more interested however, and more inclined to want to vote its shares etc. So being able to black mail private equity gives custodian banks even more control over corporations. More information on how custodian banks control corporations can be found here: https://thehotstar.net/controlownership.html (no ads)

So this was the nature of his operation. Targeting these groups for these reasons. And unlike the intelligence community, Epstein had one undeniable direct tie to one of the most powerful members who joined the international banking fraternity in 2000 via introduction by Henry Kissenger to Evelyn Rothschild. Lynn Forester de Rothschild.

A summery of evidence tying Epstein to Lynn Forester de Rothschild:
1) Lynn Forester de Rothschild’s brother Ken owned and operated a private terminal at Teterboro airport in New Jersey under the name Million Air. Teterboro airport was the travel hub of Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking operation. Million Air is listed in Jeffrey Epstein's blackbook.

2) Lynn Forester de Rothschild wrote a letter to Bill Clinton in 1995 mentioning a discussion she had with President Clinton regarding Epstein.

3) During course of 1997 and 1998 Lynn Forester de Rothschild made five separate trips with Jeffrey Epstein on his plane.

4) In 2000 Lynn Forester de Rothschild sold a Manhattan town house to Jeffrey Epstein for $8.5 million below its market value. Ghislaine Maxwell moved into this townhouse shortly after and lived there until 2015.

5) There is evidence to suggest Lynn Forester de Rothschild may have introduced Jeffrey Epstein to Alan Dershowitz, Nathan Myhrvold, Prince Andrew, and Bill Clinton.

6) Lynn Forester de Rothschild began her career at a law firm tangentially associated with the District Attorney whose office attempted to down grade Epstein’s sex offender status in 2011.

7) In 2013 Lynn Forester de Rothschild was placed on an advisory board of DeutscheBank, which at the time was trying to expand its US clientele. A month after her appointment DeutscheBank recruited Jeffrey Epstein as a client.

8 ) The 2015 release of the Jeffrey Epstein's flight logs sealed four out of the five pages logging flights Lynn Forester had taken with him. A pattern in the flight log pages sealed suggests this was intentional.

These links are made using over 80 different sources in a long form piece at this site: https://thehotstar.net/lynnforester.html (no ads)

All the evidence points towards Epstein working, not for national intelligence agencies, but directly for the same higher power those agencies themselves work for, which is the old money fraternity of international finance.
drstrangelove

Postby Harvey » Sat May 29, 2021 4:52 am

drstrangelove » Sat May 29, 2021 12:59 am wrote:He targeted tech entrepreneurs like Bill Gates because they are a new money class with a grasp of modern advanced technology systems, and when new money goes to cash out its stock it need access to the international shadow banking network operating in the jurisdictions of former European colonies, all funneling back to a nexus in the City of London, which is its own jurisdictional anomaly like the Bank for International Settlements or Vatican.

I think it's clear at this point that Bill Gates was not a target of Epstein at all, like Peter Mandelson, his relationship with Epstein was almost certainly as a client, they were purchasing blackmail.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby JackRiddler » Sat May 29, 2021 6:58 am

Harvey » Sat May 29, 2021 3:52 am wrote:
drstrangelove » Sat May 29, 2021 12:59 am wrote:He targeted tech entrepreneurs like Bill Gates because they are a new money class with a grasp of modern advanced technology systems, and when new money goes to cash out its stock it need access to the international shadow banking network operating in the jurisdictions of former European colonies, all funneling back to a nexus in the City of London, which is its own jurisdictional anomaly like the Bank for International Settlements or Vatican.

I think it's clear at this point that Bill Gates was not a target of Epstein at all, like Peter Mandelson, his relationship with Epstein was almost certainly as a client, they were purchasing blackmail.

Can't say anything is clear, but out of the two scenarios the latter seems the more plausible in light of what we think we know through the reports provided.

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

JackRiddler

Postby drstrangelove » Sat May 29, 2021 7:59 am

I could've worded that better. Gates is new money who needed access to old moneys international off shore network. Without it he wouldn't be able to launder money through his foundation and he would lose it to his worst fear, taxes. This means he has to access their network on their terms, and their terms was he had to compromise himself through using Epstein as an agent. We know Epstein helped provide Gates access to an Icelandic politician who was chair of the nobel peace prize board. I see it as how old money controls new money when it wants to buy into the old money system of philanthropic foundations and art collections.
drstrangelove

Postby Harvey » Sat May 29, 2021 3:20 pm

drstrangelove » Sat May 29, 2021 12:59 pm wrote:I could've worded that better. Gates is new money who needed access to old moneys international off shore network. Without it he wouldn't be able to launder money through his foundation and he would lose it to his worst fear, taxes. This means he has to access their network on their terms, and their terms was he had to compromise himself through using Epstein as an agent. We know Epstein helped provide Gates access to an Icelandic politician who was chair of the nobel peace prize board. I see it as how old money controls new money when it wants to buy into the old money system of philanthropic foundations and art collections.

Your wording was perfectly precise. I suspect you're merely wrong, that Bill Gates neither needed nor sought the financial acumen and contacts of Jeffrey Epstein. I suspect he simply needed specific individuals to be blackmailed to order.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Gates...

Postby JackRiddler » Sat May 29, 2021 4:41 pm

We can all imagine reasons why Gates might want to make use of Epstein's network or services. Money laundering isn't one that comes to my mind. Legal and institutional infrastructures for that have been open, available and welcoming to men of his class for centuries. They don't hide it, they put out press releases announcing their new philanthropy. Foundations and holding companies are well-established routes for legal tax evasion, placement of assets globally, and use of open and hidden funds for influence operations. There are SIVs and shells and many other options I couldn't even begin to summarize, or wouldn't know. And if he comes to them with a couple of loose billions, are the fellows at the City of London going to say no, you have to join the club first and to do that you need a go-between like Epstein before we let you put your cash into our shelters? What obstacles does he actually face?

Welcome to RI, drstrangelove.

JackRiddler

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sat May 29, 2021 5:02 pm

Related to JR's comment:

Belligerent Savant » Sat May 22, 2021 2:48 pm wrote:.

[snip]

How America Went From Mom-and-Pop Capitalism to Techno-Feudalism

[snip]

Philanthrocapitalism

The need to shield the multibillionaire class from taxes and to change their predatory corporate image has given rise to another form of capitalism, called philanthrocapitalism. Wealth is transferred to foundations or limited liability corporations that are designated as having charitable purposes but remain under the ownership and control of the donors, who can invest the funds in ways that serve their corporate interests. As noted in The Reporter Magazine of the Rochester Institute of Technology:
Essentially, what we are witnessing is the transfer of responsibility for public goods and services from democratic institutions to the wealthy, to be administered by an executive class. In the CEO society, the exercise of social responsibilities is no longer debated in terms of whether corporations should or shouldn’t be responsible for more than their own business interests. Instead, it is about how philanthropy can be used to reinforce a politico-economic system that enables such a small number of people to accumulate obscene amounts of wealth.

With $100 billion, nearly anything can be bought – not just land and resources but media and journalists, political influence and legislation, regulators, university research departments and laboratories. Jeff Bezos now owns The Washington Post. Bill Gates is not only the largest funder of the World Health Organization and the Imperial College London but the largest owner of agricultural land in the US. And Elon Musk’s aerospace manufacturer SpaceX has effectively privatized the sky. Astronomers and stargazers complain that the thousands of satellites it has already launched, with many more in the works, are blocking their ability to see the stars.The astronomy professor Samantha Lawler writes in a piece for The Conversation:
SpaceX has already received approval for 12,000 Starlink satellites and is seeking approval for 30,000 more. Other companies are not far behind […] The point of the Starlink mega-constellation is to provide global internet access. It is often stated by Starlink supporters that this will provide internet access to places on the globe not currently served by other communication technologies. But currently available information shows the cost of access will be too high in nearly every location that needs internet access. Thus, Starlink will likely only provide an alternate for residents of wealthy countries who already have other ways of accessing the internet […] With tens of thousands of new satellites approved for launch, and no laws about orbit crowding, right-of-way or space cleanup, the stage is set for the disastrous possibility of Kessler Syndrome, a runaway cascade of debris that could destroy most satellites in orbit and prevent launches for decades…. Large corporations like SpaceX and Amazon will only respond to legislation — which is slow, especially for international legislation — and consumer pressure […] Our species has been stargazing for thousands of years, do we really want to lose access now for the profit of a few large corporations?

Public advocacy groups, such as the Cellular Phone Task Force, have also objected due to health concerns over increased electromagnetic radiation. But the people have little say over public policy these days. So concluded a study summarized in a January 2021 article in Foreign Affairs. Princeton professor and study co-author Martin Gilens wrote:
[O]rdinary citizens have virtually no influence over what their government does in the United States. … Government policy-making over the last few decades reflects the preferences … of economic elites and of organized interests.

Varoufakis calls our current economic scheme “postcapitalism” and “techno-feudalism.” As in the medieval feudal model, assets are owned by the few. He notes that the stock market and the businesses in it are essentially owned by three companies – the giant exchange-traded funds BlackRock, Vanguard, and State Street. Under the highly controversial “Great Reset” envisioned by the World Economic Forum, “you will own nothing and be happy.” By implication, everything will be owned by the techno-feudal lords.

Belligerent Savant

Re: Gates...

Postby drstrangelove » Sat May 29, 2021 10:32 pm

JackRiddler » Sat May 29, 2021 4:41 pm wrote:We can all imagine reasons why Gates might want to make use of Epstein's network or services. Money laundering isn't one that comes to my mind. Legal and institutional infrastructures for that have been open, available and welcoming to men of his class for centuries. They don't hide it, they put out press releases announcing their new philanthropy. Foundations and holding companies are well-established routes for legal tax evasion, placement of assets globally, and use of open and hidden funds for influence operations. There are SIVs and shells and many other options I couldn't even begin to summarize, or wouldn't know. And if he comes to them with a couple of loose billions, are the fellows at the City of London going to say no, you have to join the club first and to do that you need a go-between like Epstein before we let you put your cash into our shelters? What obstacles does he actually face?

Welcome to RI, drstrangelove.

Gates is in a unique position and not in similar circumstances as other men in his class. Bezos is the only other one that comes to mind. Musk is still within his entrepreneurial phase, plus i suspect Tesla is somewhat of a ponzi scheme though that's a digression.

Both Gates and Bezos share the unique issue of being the cash richest in an inflationary monetary environment. The old money families have been in equities like property that derive rents since around 1930 when nations went off the gold standard. For this reason both Gates and Bezos have gotten divorced recently because it's the only way they can liquidate their stock without spooking the market. Since both their wives, even after the divorce, are foundation trustees, the wives liquidate the stock and pour the cash into the foundation, which then purchases property and social control through the grants system, funding research etc. There's a reason why Gates has been buying all the farmland he can. In fact one of the best investments is farmland which hasn't had it's soil destroyed yet by chemicals.

But Gates has soo much money he needs unique help hiding it or transforming it into equities deriving rents, as these are scarce and the best ones are already controlled by old money. Art is one way. If you get access to the auction house appraisal network, art is a safe storage of value. You can even create value: 1) Commission painting for $100,000 2) Pay appraisers to appraise it at $5 million 3) Donate it to gallery on a limited term, write off $5 million in tax. You can only do this with the right connections. Russian oligarchs have been getting fucked recently when their art gets determined fraudulent - that's $150 million gone right on the spot if you piss off the wrong people. If you just buy a $150 million painting straight up, you can rent it to a gallery who will protect it like a bank. Ten or twenty years later the next new money generation needs to get out of cash and will buy it off you for $300 million or whatever.

While the global tax heaven network is widely available for anyone who can afford to pay, it gets a bit different for those trying to hide the most amount of wealth. Ultimately they have to resort to bearer documents (ownership anonymous and only verifiable on physical document). Anyone new to this system, and new money is new to it, has no means for navigating the required traditions of established trust without the help of an insider. If they don't get insider help they will get scammed or ripped off.

Gates is a technocratic entrepreneur. He had to use David Rockefeller Jr as an advisor to help build up his foundation, which is replicating the Rockefeller model of dominating public health policy. Epstein was actually put on the board of a Rockefeller University according to this:
Black was further impressed when he learned that David Rockefeller had appointed Epstein as a director to the Board of Rockefeller University. This appointment was consistent with Black’s understanding that Epstein was extremely knowledgeable about science and technology, as well as a strong proponent of scientific research and development.
- https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data ... dex991.htm

Anyway my thesis doesn't hinge on the Gates relationship, i only think it helps explain it. My theory hinges on Lynn Forester de Rothschild, who is someone most people haven't even heard of and easily the most powerful person directly linked to Epstein's operation. Former Microsoft CTO, nathan myhrvold, was on the advisory board of Lynn's Firstmark in 1998, and Myhrvold was close to Epstein long before Gates was. I assume Gates was probably introduced to Epstein through Myhrvold.
drstrangelove

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion