The latest cover of Time Magazine.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The latest cover of Time Magazine.

Postby Luther Blissett » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:07 pm

Ah I was just about to post that exact same thing. I would say our collective rigorous intuition is reaching some pretty nicely-tuned levels.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:01 am

Wombaticus Rex wrote:
Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:...still getting signed out and losing all my posts....fuck. So I'm posting this short-hand extra pissed.

JEEZUS, WR. Atrocity propaganda and exploiting feminism as a wedge is so obvious I didn't bother to point that psyops out in favore of the pictogram aphorism that most wouldn't get at this pathetic UFO-sucking board functioning as a honeypot for counterpropagandists MILES ahead of y'all.

What is that picture of the infant and needle saying? "BIG BABY!" duh. [expletive deleted]

It...is...called...a...PICTOGRAM. And it is used for the know-nothings who scan and do not read.
Can RI relate to the concept that there are people on the planet not exactly like themselves?
To not do so is to hold a [blanking] FASCIST mentality.

You know, when you're this pissed off, maybe you just shouldn't post?

Sorry, WR. You're right. Between being repeatedly banned, losing my posts, and watching a mega-psyops culture boil over with subliminal racism to support mega-death, I get exasperated.

But back to pictograms, which is what CIA-media uses most commonly as magazine covers and movie posters.
This is the SINGLE most common form of psyops you'll find out their on the shelf as psyoptics
AND
there is no logically implied mutual exclusivity from faux feminism couched as atrocity story that obviates the ADDITIONAL use of pictogram-hinted phrases.

That would be like saying, "Hitler invaded Poland, Austria, Czechoslovakia, and Belgium so there's no need for a tricky invasion of France." The agenda is inclusive of tactics, not exclusive.

Real Pentagon psyops manuals (FM33-1/FM33-5) state clearly that a COMBINATION of psyops methods is the usual mode of deployment.

whew.

CIA-Time Magazine covers and the front pages of the CIA-New York Times and CIA-USAToday are the best daily examples of pictogram psyops.

You can see hundreds of newspaper front pages every day at Newseum.org and study their layouts for psyops.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby matrixdutch » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:17 am

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote: Sorry, WR. You're right. Between being repeatedly banned, losing my posts, and watching a mega-psyops culture boil over with subliminal racism to support mega-death, I get exasperated.

But back to pictograms, which is what CIA-media uses most commonly as magazine covers and movie posters.
This is the SINGLE most common form of psyops you'll find out their on the shelf as psyoptics
AND
there is no logically implied mutual exclusivity from faux feminism couched as atrocity story that obviates the ADDITIONAL use of pictogram-hinted phrases.

That would be like saying, "Hitler invaded Poland, Austria, Czechoslovakia, and Belgium so there's no need for a tricky invasion of France." The agenda is inclusive of tactics, not exclusive.

Real Pentagon psyops manuals (FM33-1/FM33-5) state clearly that a COMBINATION of psyops methods is the usual mode of deployment.

whew.

CIA-Time Magazine covers and the front pages of the CIA-New York Times and CIA-USAToday are the best daily examples of pictogram psyops.

You can see hundreds of newspaper front pages every day at Newseum.org and study their layouts for psyops.

Hugh, I love your posts! Can you give a list a books to be read that you reccomend?
Our truth consists of illusions that we have forgotten are illusions - Nietzsche
matrixdutch

Postby Nordic » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Do I even have to mention this, or is this on everyone's mind? The similarities to this, that is:

I feel like making a new one, I could dress up my stepdaughter as an Afghan and put a knife under her nose and say "if you stop this war we'll chop off this girl's nose!"
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:04 am

matrixdutch wrote:......
...Can you give a list a books to be read that you reccomend?

On CIA, anything by:
> David Wise and Thomas Ross (The Invisible Government0
> Philip Agee (CIA Diary: Inside the Company)
> John Stockwell (In Search of Enemies, The Praetorian Guard)
> Victor Marchetti (The CIA and the Cult of Intelligence)
> John Marks (In Search of the Manchurian Candidate)
> Deborah Davis (Katherine the Great) - CIA/WPost etc.
> Ralph McGehee (Deadly Deceits)
> William Blum (Killing Hope: US Military and CIA Interventions Since WWII)
> Lt. Col. Air Force L. Fletcher Prouty (The Secret Team: The CIA and Its Allies in Control of the World)
> William Corson (The Armies of Ignorance: the Rise of the American Intelligence Empire)
> D.A. Jim Garrison (On the Trail of the Assassins)
> DEA agent Michael Levine (Deep Cover, The Great White Lie)
> Angus Mackenzie (Secrets: The CIA's War at Home)
> Jonathan Kwitny (The Crimes of Patriots)
> Frances Stonor Saunders (The Cultural Cold War: the CIA and the World of Arts and Letters)
... etc.

On spook Hollywood:
> 'Hollywood Goes to War: How Politics, Profits and Propaganda Shaped World War II Movies'
by Koppes and Black
> 'Citizen Spy: Television, Espionage, and Cold War Culture' by Michael Kackman

On media vs children:
> 'Handbook of Children and the Media'
by Dorothy G. Singer
and Jerome L. Singer
> 'Remote Control Childhood: Combating the Hazards of Media Culture'
by Diane Levin

On cognitive science:
> 'Method and Theory in Experimental Psychology'
by Charles E. Osgood
> 'Fuzzy Thinking: the New Science of Fuzzy Logic'
by Bart Kosko
> 'Nonverbal Communication in Advertising'
by Sidney Hecker and David W. Stewart
> 'Semantic Priming: Perspectives from Memory and Word Recognition (Essays in Cognitive Psychology)
by Timothy P. McNamara

...for starts... 8)
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby matrixdutch » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:24 am

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :D

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:
matrixdutch wrote:......
...Can you give a list a books to be read that you reccomend?

On CIA, anything by:
> David Wise and Thomas Ross (The Invisible Government0
> Philip Agee (CIA Diary: Inside the Company)
> John Stockwell (In Search of Enemies, The Praetorian Guard)
> Victor Marchetti (The CIA and the Cult of Intelligence)
> John Marks (In Search of the Manchurian Candidate)
> Deborah Davis (Katherine the Great) - CIA/WPost etc.
> Ralph McGehee (Deadly Deceits)
> William Blum (Killing Hope: US Military and CIA Interventions Since WWII)
> Lt. Col. Air Force L. Fletcher Prouty (The Secret Team: The CIA and Its Allies in Control of the World)
> William Corson (The Armies of Ignorance: the Rise of the American Intelligence Empire)
> D.A. Jim Garrison (On the Trail of the Assassins)
> DEA agent Michael Levine (Deep Cover, The Great White Lie)
> Angus Mackenzie (Secrets: The CIA's War at Home)
> Jonathan Kwitny (The Crimes of Patriots)
> Frances Stonor Saunders (The Cultural Cold War: the CIA and the World of Arts and Letters)
... etc.

On spook Hollywood:
> 'Hollywood Goes to War: How Politics, Profits and Propaganda Shaped World War II Movies'
by Koppes and Black
> 'Citizen Spy: Television, Espionage, and Cold War Culture' by Michael Kackman

On media vs children:
> 'Handbook of Children and the Media'
by Dorothy G. Singer
and Jerome L. Singer
> 'Remote Control Childhood: Combating the Hazards of Media Culture'
by Diane Levin

On cognitive science:
> 'Method and Theory in Experimental Psychology'
by Charles E. Osgood
> 'Fuzzy Thinking: the New Science of Fuzzy Logic'
by Bart Kosko
> 'Nonverbal Communication in Advertising'
by Sidney Hecker and David W. Stewart
> 'Semantic Priming: Perspectives from Memory and Word Recognition (Essays in Cognitive Psychology)
by Timothy P. McNamara

...for starts... 8)
Our truth consists of illusions that we have forgotten are illusions - Nietzsche
matrixdutch

Postby Nordic » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:28 am

Don't forget to watch "The Century of the Self" which chronicles the creation of the PR and advertising industries, how they colluded with the CIA, and how Sigmund Freud's nephew, Edward Bernays, used Freud's own discoveries of the human mind to start this industry and manipulate the population and grow extremely rich and powerful doing so.

It's on google video. Everybody should see it.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby 82_28 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:10 am

Yeah. Century of the Self changed my life a bit.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby 82_28 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:13 am

So did this. But I know Hicks ain't 100% popular around here.

There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby matrixdutch » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:06 am

I saw that a while ago Nordic...but it was such a great doc, I'll check it out again.
matrixdutch

Postby compared2what? » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:30 am

undead wrote:Vaccines are definitely very important in some situations, particularly in areas where those diseases are a serious risk. The United States is not really one of those places, though. Most of the stuff we are forced to get vaccinated for has been eradicated, so the risk for a individual who chooses to refuse the vaccines is minimal. If the risk for the individual is minimal, the risk for everyone else (who are vaccinated) is even less. I do not deny that vaccination programs are very useful to societies for eradicating diseases, but that doesn't mean that they are safe and healthy for individuals. Speaking out against the dangers of vaccines isn't about trying to get rid of them, it's about trying to change them to something more safe. Time magazine would like you to think that those crazy hippies want to take all the vaccines away and go back to the stone age, but that isn't really the case.

Thimerosol is the worst part of it and also the easiest to eliminate.

Especially because in the United States, they stopped using thimerosol in childhood immunization vaccinations -- including those for measles, mumps and rubella -- in 2001. There also hasn't been any thimerosol in routine childhood vaccinations administered in EU countries since roughly around the same time, although I don't know the precise year for each country. Which greatly increases the ease of eliminating it from them, to put it mildly.

undead wrote:They only use it so they can dilute the supply and maximize profits at the expense of public health.

Newsflash: They no longer use it.

However, when they did, they used it because it's an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent, the public-health benefit of which (way back when) was making sure that no more children would accidentally die from the staph infections they got from a contaminated diphtheria vaccination like the twelve who had in 1928.

undead wrote:The worse public health is, the more money they make.

I don't really follow the logic for that one when it comes to prophylactic medications, such as childhood immunization vaccines, to be honest with you.

There is a whole industry of privatized social services dealing with developmental disabilities that is growing exponentially because of this problem.

I'm not sure what you mean by "privatized social services." There's certainly a whole industry bleeding families that include children with developmental disabilities dry by charging large sums of money to treat them for presumed mercury poisoning using chemicals that were designed to leach heavy metals from industrial waste and what have you. And that isn't something medical insurance does (or, imo, should) cover.

But Big Pharma doesn't make any money out of that. The whole thing is premised on the idea that the developmental disabilities were caused by the thimerosol that now hasn't been in MMR vaccines for almost a decade. So that's probably not what you mean. What do you mean?

Also, about this:

undead wrote:Vaccines are definitely very important in some situations, particularly in areas where those diseases are a serious risk. The United States is not really one of those places, though.

I think there might be something about the relationship between inherently extremely contagious rapidly spreading diseases and public epidemics that you're overlooking there. But to be scrupulously honest about it, I'm not sure.

I do know that overall, in both the United States and the UK, measles vaccination rates have been declining (and, concomitantly, the number of measles cases has been increasing) ever since Andrew Wakefield published the 1998 Lancet paper that was completely exposed as fraudulent earlier this year. However, I don't know whether that's a coincidence rather than a correlation in the United States, because:

(a) Both the decline in vaccinations and the increase in measles cases were smaller in the U.S. than in the U.K.; and

(b) Although reports for high-number years do say that 121 of 133 cases (or whatever) were unvaccinated children, what they don't say whether they were babies and children under the age of two, in which case they wouldn't have been vaccinated and would have been at risk if exposed even if national vaccination rates bordered on 100 percent. And, you know. People do travel and it is an extremely contagious and rapidly spreading disease. So: Correlation with fear of thimerosol unknown.

In the UK, though, it's a pretty clear-cut thing. Vaccination rates went from 92 percent in 1998 to about 85 percent for children who got the first shot at age two and about 77 percent for children who got the follow-up at four or five and were fully immunized. Over the same period, measles cases increased from 56 in 1998 to 1,348 in 2008, though not in a perfectly straight line.

The fatality rate was about 3 out of 1,000 prior to the introduction of the vaccine, which is what it looks like it still is, more or less. Preliminarily, anyway. There isn't enough data to really say yet, it's only been at endemic proportions for a few years.

But fwiw, there were two deaths in 2006 and another two in 2008. So that's the bad news. And the good news is: No more thimerosol.

I thought you'd want to know so that you could cross it off your list.
compared2what?

Postby justdrew » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:08 pm

well, thanks to Time Magazine and it's shamefully obvious propaganda, we've now got a wave of copy-cat acid attacks in America! Thanks Time "the shittiest of all" Magazine.

Acid Attack Claims Two Victims, Florida Woman and Teenager Suffer from Burns

PALM BAY, Fla. (CBS/AP) Police say woman and a teenage boy from central Florida are the victims of an acid attack in Florida.

PICTURES: Bethany Storro, Wash. Acid Attack Victim

Although it is unclear what sparked the attack, Palm Bay Police say they arrested 50-year-old Fredrick Rogers after he allegedly splashed the unidentified woman and the 14-year-old boy with acid while they were in a car.

The woman was rushed to the hospital after sustaining burns covering 30 percent of her body.

The young boy's injuries were less severe.

Following the incident, Rogers was apprehended and charged with aggravated battery.

The Florida acid attack is the third acid attack in recent weeks.

Nearly two weeks ago, Bethany Storro of Vancouver, Wash. was attacked by a stranger who asked, "Hey, pretty girl, you want a drink of this" before she proceeded to throw a cupful of acid in the unsuspecting victim's face.

More recently, Derri Valarde of Mesa, Arizona told CBS's "The Early Show" that she was approached by an acid-wielding stranger outside her home.

Velarde said, "She just stopped abruptly and looked at me and threw it in my face."

Both of the previous acid assailants are still at large.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:16 pm

1998 film release motto, "Someone Knows Too Much"

compared2what? wrote:
undead wrote:Vaccines are definitely very important in some situations, particularly in areas where those diseases are a serious risk. The United States is not really one of those places, though. Most of the stuff we are forced to get vaccinated for has been eradicated, so the risk for a individual who chooses to refuse the vaccines is minimal. If the risk for the individual is minimal, the risk for everyone else (who are vaccinated) is even less. I do not deny that vaccination programs are very useful to societies for eradicating diseases, but that doesn't mean that they are safe and healthy for individuals. Speaking out against the dangers of vaccines isn't about trying to get rid of them, it's about trying to change them to something more safe. Time magazine would like you to think that those crazy hippies want to take all the vaccines away and go back to the stone age, but that isn't really the case.

Thimerosol is the worst part of it and also the easiest to eliminate.

Especially because in the United States, they stopped using thimerosol in childhood immunization vaccinations -- including those for measles, mumps and rubella -- in 2001. There also hasn't been any thimerosol in routine childhood vaccinations administered in EU countries since roughly around the same time, although I don't know the precise year for each country. Which greatly increases the ease of eliminating it from them, to put it mildly.

undead wrote:They only use it so they can dilute the supply and maximize profits at the expense of public health.

Newsflash: They no longer use it.

However, when they did, they used it because it's an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent, the public-health benefit of which (way back when) was making sure that no more children would accidentally die from the staph infections they got from a contaminated diphtheria vaccination like the twelve who had in 1928.

undead wrote:The worse public health is, the more money they make.

I don't really follow the logic for that one when it comes to prophylactic medications, such as childhood immunization vaccines, to be honest with you.

There is a whole industry of privatized social services dealing with developmental disabilities that is growing exponentially because of this problem.

I'm not sure what you mean by "privatized social services." There's certainly a whole industry bleeding families that include children with developmental disabilities dry by charging large sums of money to treat them for presumed mercury poisoning using chemicals that were designed to leach heavy metals from industrial waste and what have you. And that isn't something medical insurance does (or, imo, should) cover.

But Big Pharma doesn't make any money out of that. The whole thing is premised on the idea that the developmental disabilities were caused by the thimerosol that now hasn't been in MMR vaccines for almost a decade. So that's probably not what you mean. What do you mean?

Also, about this:

undead wrote:Vaccines are definitely very important in some situations, particularly in areas where those diseases are a serious risk. The United States is not really one of those places, though.

I think there might be something about the relationship between inherently extremely contagious rapidly spreading diseases and public epidemics that you're overlooking there. But to be scrupulously honest about it, I'm not sure.

I do know that overall, in both the United States and the UK, measles vaccination rates have been declining (and, concomitantly, the number of measles cases has been increasing) ever since Andrew Wakefield published the 1998 Lancet paper that was completely exposed as fraudulent earlier this year. However, I don't know whether that's a coincidence rather than a correlation in the United States, because:

(a) Both the decline in vaccinations and the increase in measles cases were smaller in the U.S. than in the U.K.; and

(b) Although reports for high-number years do say that 121 of 133 cases (or whatever) were unvaccinated children, what they don't say whether they were babies and children under the age of two, in which case they wouldn't have been vaccinated and would have been at risk if exposed even if national vaccination rates bordered on 100 percent. And, you know. People do travel and it is an extremely contagious and rapidly spreading disease. So: Correlation with fear of thimerosol unknown.

In the UK, though, it's a pretty clear-cut thing. Vaccination rates went from 92 percent in 1998 to about 85 percent for children who got the first shot at age two and about 77 percent for children who got the follow-up at four or five and were fully immunized. Over the same period, measles cases increased from 56 in 1998 to 1,348 in 2008, though not in a perfectly straight line.

The fatality rate was about 3 out of 1,000 prior to the introduction of the vaccine, which is what it looks like it still is, more or less. Preliminarily, anyway. There isn't enough data to really say yet, it's only been at endemic proportions for a few years.

But fwiw, there were two deaths in 2006 and another two in 2008. So that's the bad news. And the good news is: No more thimerosol.

I thought you'd want to know so that you could cross it off your list.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:19 pm

Acid-in-the-face attacks, of course, are associated with Taliban/Muslim extremists suppressing women.

Looks like 9/11 agit-prop by a certain American alphabet agency, doesn't it?

justdrew wrote:well, thanks to Time Magazine and it's shamefully obvious propaganda, we've now got a wave of copy-cat acid attacks in America! Thanks Time "the shittiest of all" Magazine.

Acid Attack Claims Two Victims, Florida Woman and Teenager Suffer from Burns

PALM BAY, Fla. (CBS/AP) Police say woman and a teenage boy from central Florida are the victims of an acid attack in Florida.

PICTURES: Bethany Storro, Wash. Acid Attack Victim

Although it is unclear what sparked the attack, Palm Bay Police say they arrested 50-year-old Fredrick Rogers after he allegedly splashed the unidentified woman and the 14-year-old boy with acid while they were in a car.

The woman was rushed to the hospital after sustaining burns covering 30 percent of her body.

The young boy's injuries were less severe.

Following the incident, Rogers was apprehended and charged with aggravated battery.

The Florida acid attack is the third acid attack in recent weeks.

Nearly two weeks ago, Bethany Storro of Vancouver, Wash. was attacked by a stranger who asked, "Hey, pretty girl, you want a drink of this" before she proceeded to throw a cupful of acid in the unsuspecting victim's face.

More recently, Derri Valarde of Mesa, Arizona told CBS's "The Early Show" that she was approached by an acid-wielding stranger outside her home.

Velarde said, "She just stopped abruptly and looked at me and threw it in my face."

Both of the previous acid assailants are still at large.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby justdrew » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:36 am

ahh, I think it's just a predictable response to the subject being brought up so high profile. It's sad how many people see those covers and for some number of unimaginative sick and twisted people it's bound to become a fixation due to it's "new" timeliness.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion