Assange Amazing Adventures of Captain Neo in Blonde Land.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Assange Amazing Adventures of Captain Neo in Blonde Land

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:33 pm

yea me too :shock: :shock:

Thanks psynapz

psynapz » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:52 pm wrote:That's for that article guru. Here's a composite image with a rundown of posts to an 8chan thread by some anon that claims to be a WL insider and has an explanation about what's going on:

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Grizzly » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:21 pm

After watching the interview w/John Pilger, I feel sick. I hope they didn't torture him before they killed him. But I know better...
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Harvey » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:47 pm

Just got back after a long chat with Julian Assange. We were joined for a light supper by the ever interesting and ebullient Yanis Varoufakis. Another of those brilliant evenings that will live in the mind.

Julian is very aware of the persistent rumours about his position or health. He is fine apart from a cold, and buoyed by recent events.

Craig Murray.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby guruilla » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:44 pm

There's also this, still unconfirmed:

https://twitter.com/YoumnaNaufal/status ... 3663842304
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Postby guruilla » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:53 pm

Julian Assange FCM16 Full Interview Audio
https://soundcloud.com/user-266487710/j ... view-audio
guruilla

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:30 pm

OPINION

NOVEMBER 30, 2016
JULIAN ASSANGE AND WIKILEAKS NEW CABLES BOMBSHELL: ISIS CREATED BY CIA

KRISTINE MOORE
THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE IS ENTIRELY THE OPINION OF KRISTINE MOORE AND DOES NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF THE INQUISITR.
Julian Assange and WikiLeaks have been hard at work and have just released 531,525 new cables from 1979, which trace the origins of ISIS and illustrate how the CIA and US foreign policies helped in forging their creation.

On November 28, 2016, WikiLeaks released Carter Cables III, which coincides with the anniversary of their first release of cables on November 28, 2010. Julian Assange explained that the year 1979 marked a pivotal moment in world history and that it was a wild year politically and in all other ways, and one in which numerous countries saw assassinations, revolts, coups, bombings, wars of liberation and political kidnappings.

“If any year could be said to be the ‘year zero’ of our modern era, 1979 is it. In the Middle East, the Iranian revolution, the Saudi Islamic uprising and the Egypt-Israel Camp David Accords led not only to the present regional power dynamic but decisively changed the relationship between oil, militant Islam and the world. The uprising at Mecca permanently shifted Saudi Arabia towards Wahhabism, leading to the transnational spread of Islamic fundamentalism and the US-Saudi destabilisation of Afghanistan.”

The new WikiLeaks diplomatic cables that Julian Assange and his organization have just released make riveting reading and describe how what is now Islamist terrorism and ISIS originally began through a project between the government of Saudi Arabia and the CIA, when they created a Mujahideen force in order to fight the Soviet Union in Afghanistan as the United States then perceived the Soviet Union to be their biggest threat at the time.

“The invasion of Afghanistan by the USSR would see Saudi Arabia and the CIA push billions of dollars to Mujahideen fighters as part of Operation Cyclone, fomenting the rise of al-Qaeda and the eventual collapse of the Soviet Union.”
And Osama bin Laden? He was the son of an extremely wealthy Saudi Arabian businessman and elected to leave Saudi Arabia for the sole purpose of going to Pakistan to help support and further the cause of the Mujahideen fighters. Zbigniew Brzezinski, a National Security Advisor, visited Afghanistan in 1979, met with Bin Laden and told these fighters that their cause was right and just and that God was on their side.

SHARE 132
TWEET
Robin Cook, formerly the British Foreign Secretary, has explained that Bin Laden was an accident just waiting to happen.

“Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan.”
Julian Assange goes on to say that al-Qaeda eventually waged 9/11 attacks in the United States, which led to the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq with “over a decade of war.” This, in turn, left the “ideological, financial and geographical basis for ISIS.”

The United States helped provide funding to the Mujahideen force and this, along with the help the CIA gave to train them with things like car bombings and assassinations, has led to the tactics that are currently in use by ISIS and al-Qaeda today. The United States also funded Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, a Mujahideen leader who had close ties with Bin Laden and was purported to be a heroin trafficker.

image: http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/upl ... 70x388.jpg

Julian Assange, founder of Wikileaks, outside Supreme Court in London
Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks, outside the Supreme Court in London in 2012. [Image by Oli Scarff/Getty Images]
Besides ISIS, these new WikiLeaks cables shed light on the election of British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, the Three Mile Island nuclear accident and, interestingly, show how Henry Kissinger was conspiring with David Rockefeller to find a location to hide the Shah of Iran and his family at. Mexico, the Bahamas, and Argentina were all slated as places for the Shah’s twin sister, Princess Ashraf.

With these latest cables, Julian Assange and WikiLeaks have now released an astonishing total of 3.3 million diplomatic cables, and they continue to shine the light of truth upon the world.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3755290/julian ... vfTROb0.99

Julian Assange denies CIA has 'TAKEN OVER Wikileaks' as his DNA could go to Sweden

JULIAN Assange has been forced to deny his Wikileaks Twitter account has been taken over by the CIA after bizarre claims surfaced.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/738 ... DNA-Sweden
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Grizzly » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:50 pm

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby guruilla » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:56 am

Can't vouch for the authenticity of this site's claims, obviously [could be click bait for intell-gathering]

http://findingassange.com/?i=1

With the release of this website as well as the information that is soon to be published many people are going to start asking questions. I am going to take a minute to address a few questions but will not follow up with anything more after this.
The entire mission of this website FindingAssange.com started as a website to avoid the censorship of the mainstream platforms, to allow people to gather & share information regarding Julian Assange's disappearance and everything that came with that, such as PizzaGate. The site was plagued with many problems that prevented its launch to what it was originally intended to be.
As many are aware Julian Assange has been missing since at least October 17th, Wikileaks has been compromised and the government propaganda news organizations such as CNN have created an entirely false narrative that Russia hacked or interfered with the US election process and now the CIA is backing up these ridiculous claims while under the head of no one other than John O. Brennan who owes his entire career to the democratic party, Obama and the Clintons. Has Iraq tought us nothing about what the CIA says?
This is of course untrue and false information that grossly threatens the democracy of the United States, its national security and the security of the world.
A facebook group was created called "Where is Julian Assange?" from said group a number of people involved started investigating very heavily into all of the details surrounding Assange's disappearance as well as the information that was being tampered with on Wikileaks file system. During their investigation, they were able to extract 15,000 John Podesta emails that were never published as well as discovered the passwords to two of the WikiLeaks Insurance files when one member successfully broke into the email system used by the original members of Wikileaks.
The lead person running the investigation decided what they had found was too risky to release, if Assange was still alive and these were the only things keeping him alive, he would surely be killed as well as had concerns for his own safety.
They immediately stopped investigating any further after only having a chance to review less than 1/5th of the contents and decided it was best to let the professional activists do what they do best to avoid becoming targets themselves by these very dangerous people. As time progressed we reached the point we are at today, The US Government is continuing to engage in pushing this very false information and the truth must be exposed.
The lead member of the investigation from the Facebook group has decided to move forward with releasing all of the information uncovered as if Assange was around he would want nothing more than to protect the safety of the people of the United States but also the entire world from these dangerous politically motivated actions these people are about to make on false information and the free spread of information under freedom of the press.
This brings us to today the very early morning of December the 13th, when this site is now live. Everything has been put in place to ensure the distribution of this information is successful and the world will soon know the truth about all the dirty actions of Obama's Administration, the Clintons and the rest of their group of "elites". The information uncovered will be published here at FindingAssange.com for download as well as emailed to 125 unbiased journalists personal email addresses and another 50 media outlets as well as copies of everything have been provided to 15 activists to ensure its release. We as the people must stand up, speak out and not let these inhumane, illegal actions continue.
With that I leave you with a quote from Thomas Jefferson
"A Little Rebellion Now and Then is a Good Thing"
http://findingassange.com/moreinfo.php

Can't vouch for for this info either, just providing an update on the scuttlebutt; I find it odd that there's so little talk about JA here at RI...

You want evidence that Assange isn't sitting freely inside the Ecuadorian embassy? How about these "oddities" in the last few weeks?

Morph cuts in video interviews with him (specifically during the questions that are supposedly about recent events),
Evidence of heavily-armed police outside the embassy on October 17th (the same day "his Internet was cut"),
The lack of any video proving he is still alive and well (despite it being the top response to a question on the official Twitter feed about "How do you want us to provide proof of life?"),
Cryptic tweets the night of the Internet outage, lawyers being turned away from seeing Assange (both friendly defenders and Swedish prosecutors {who showed up at the embassy in November, and spoke with an embassy employee instead of Assange}),
Old interviews being paraded as modern 'proof of life',
No PGP verification on any recent documents,
Evidence that the CIA was in Iceland at the time of the 'cut Internet',
A major US DNS server getting hit by a DDoS (that is several magnitudes above even an anti-Reddit DDoS, and requires some serious computing power and Internet connection speeds to even pull off, which says 'top-tier private hacker group' {unlikely, since they have no reason to go after a DNS server and no one claimed credit afterwards} or 'government cyber-security or cyber-surveillance hackers' {could be either foreign or domestic, but an attack of that scale is toeing the line between what can be dismissed as a random test of another country's security and an electronic attack meant to cripple another country's communication network, so it would most likely be domestic})
The UK government still refusing to drop their charges against Assange and let him leave the embassy, despite the UN declaring that he is being kept subject to an "arbitrary detention" on November 30 (just shy of 2 weeks ago)
Throw in the anon claiming to be a former member of Wikileaks who said that "the main location was compromised, the DNS DDoS stopped the original Deadman Switch, and he was trying to get to the secondary backup location of their Deadman Switch" (like the FBIanon who has since been proven to be accurate even about PizzaGate months before it was even a thing), and you have a big mess of "coincidences" that can't be easily explained, especially when the main Wikileaks account has been giving shitty excuses about why they can't even make a video for proof of life for weeks now.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1485784/7217655
guruilla

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:07 am

THE SMS RECORDINGS REVEALING THAT ASSANGE WAS FRAMED BY POLICE IN RAPE CASE
ALEXA ERICKSONDECEMBER 15, 2016

For the past six years, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been prosecuted and held captive on the grounds of rape allegations, of which are now being revealed as completely concocted by the police.

On August 20, 2010, an arrest warrant for Assange was first issued by the Swedish Prosecutor’s Office, but was withdrawn the following day. Eva Finne, the chief prosecutor, announced that she believed the rape accusation held no merit, actually saying: “I don’t think there is reason to suspect that he has committed rape.”

Then, on August 21, 2010, police questioned Assange, informing him of the allegations against, of which he vehemently denied. The rape case was then reopened by Swedish Director of Prosecution Marianne Nye.
Assange’s Swedish residency request was denied in October 2010, but he was ordered to return just one month later to be questioned. Assange countered the order by offering to appear at the Swedish embassy in London. However, Swedish police met his offer by issuing an international arrest warrant.
A British court ruled that Julian Assange should be extradited to Sweden, and though Assange appealed that ruling, it was ultimately granted by the High Court in November 2011. By August 2012, Assange was given political asylum in Ecuador’s London embassy as a result of human rights being violated if extradited.
Things began to look up for the WikiLeaks founder, however, when earlier this year a United Nations panel found that he was being detained unjustly, and urged for the Swedish extradition requested to immediately be thrown out.
Now, having spent the last four years in the Ecuadorean embassy in London, new SMS reports have revealed that Assange may have been framed by Swedish police officials. And as of December 7, 2016, Assange has gone public for the very first time regarding his perspective on the events surrounding the rape allegations he was arrested for back in 2010.
He says:
“Six years ago today, on 7 December 2010, I was handcuffed and locked into Wandsworth prison by order of a Swedish prosecutor, Marianne Ny,” Assange explains in a testimony released on Wednesday. “I had not and still have not been charged with an offence. The claimed grounds for my arrest and extradition without charge were so that Ny could question me. But it was not until six years later – three weeks ago – that I was questioned for the first time. I have decided to release my responses.”

Though Assange was finally questioned in November, he notes that “my Swedish lawyer was excluded from the room in yet another breach of my basic rights.”

The 19-page statement released explores Assange’s version of the events leading up to his prosecution. He even discussed being coerced by the American, Swedish, English, and Australian governments.

Assange notes that the allegations regarding sexual assault came after he started revealing the war crimes of the U.S. government revolving around Chelsea Manning.

He says:

“I… could not believe my eyes when five days later I saw a headline in a Swedish tabloid that I was suspected of a crime and arrested in my absence. I immediately made myself available to Swedish authorities to clarify any questions that might exist, even though I had no obligation to do so.”

Assange calls the sexual misconduct in question actually “consensual and enjoyable” sex with a woman known as ‘SW,’ and notes this only happened four or five times. However, the accusations claim the sex with SW occurred while she was asleep. This is considered rape under Swedish law.

The SMS messages recently released say this did not happen. The statement reads:

“Her behaviour towards me on the night in question and in the morning made it clear that she actively and enthusiastically wanted me to have sex with her. This is also shown by text messages ‘SW’ sent to her friends during the course of the evening I was at her home and during that week, which the Swedish police collected from her phone. Although the prosecutor has fought for years to prevent me, the public and the courts from seeing them, my lawyers were permitted to see them at the police station and were able to note down a number of them.”

It seems people are finally beginning to take Assange’s mistreatment seriously. In fact, the United Nations rejected an appeal by the U.K. recently of a prior ruling, calling it “not admissible,” and demanding that London and Stockholm end the “arbitrary detention”of Assange.
http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... rape-case/
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby barracuda » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:44 am

barracuda

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:51 am

:P

sorry for the source but apparently Assange wanted to talk with Hannity :)

my bold :P

“Craig Murray is not authorized to talk on behalf of WikiLeaks,” Assange said sternly.

Assange: Some leaks may have been Russian
BY JOE UCHILL - 12/15/16 05:25 PM EST 384

Assange: Some leaks may have been Russian
© Getty Images
On Sean Hannity’s radio show, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said that hacked Democratic documents sent to reporters at Gawker and The Hill may have come from Russia. But, he said, he is confident the emails he received did not come from the same source.

The Hill and other outlets received documents from a hacker or hackers calling itself “Guccifer 2.0.” Guccifer 2.0 also posted separate documents on its own site. Assange denied knowing Guccifer 2.0 on Hannity's show Thursday.

“Our source is not the Russian government,” said Assange, later claiming WikiLeaks did not receive its material from any state actor, Russia or otherwise.

While the intelligence community agrees that Russia hacked the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Democratic National Campaign Committee, there is dissent over whether the Russians did so with an eye to promoting President-elect Donald Trump or just generally wanting to sow chaos.

Assange has been adamant that Russia did not send the files to his site. In fact, his confirmation that a state actor did not send the hacked emails violates a longstanding WikiLeaks policy of not making any comment about sources.

He did leave the possibility open that Guccifer 2.0’s leaks to the media were a Russian plot.

“Now, who is behind these, we don’t know,” he said. “These look very much like they’re from the Russians. But in some ways, they look very amateur, and almost look too much like the Russians.”
In the Hannity interview, Assange also claimed that WikiLeaks received three pages of information about Trump and the Republican National Convention. It chose not to reprint those documents because they had already been printed elsewhere.

The New York Times reported intelligence officials believe that Russia also hacked the Republican National Committee but chose not to leak those files to prop up the Trump candidacy.

Assange also declined to comment on a Daily Mail report that his confidant Craig Murray flew to the United States to retrieve the documents printed on the site. Murray told the Daily Mail that he met with an intermediary in a wooded area near American University in Washington, D.C., who was handing off the documents on behalf of someone with “legal access” to both the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta emails.

“Craig Murray is not authorized to talk on behalf of WikiLeaks,” Assange said sternly.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity ... en-russian

Sean Hannity had Wikileaks founder Julian Assange on his program to discuss the source of the Podesta leak

Conservative radio host Sean Hannity spoke with Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks, about the hacked emails released by WikiLeaks during the 2016 presidential election.

Assange told Hannity explicitly on Thursday afternoon, “Our source is not the Russian government.”

Hannity asked him to clarify his remarks, which he did, and then asked Assange to confirm whether he has any hacked information from the Republican National Committee. “We received about three pages of information to do with the RNC and Trump, but it was already public somewhere else,” Assange told him.

When asked if the hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta came from the United States, Assange cryptically told Hannity, “It has not come from a state party.” He did mention later in the interview that other leaks could have come from other places such as Russia.

Hannity asked Assange if he thinks that President Obama knows that the Russian government was not the source of the intel and is still purposefully spreading a false narrative in order to undermine President-elect Donald Trump’s victory. Assange confirmed that he did believe that.

There has still been no official report from any national intelligence agency confirming that the Russian government was behind the hacked emails.

The full interview can be found here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6qlc3lStM4
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/12/15 ... esta-leak/
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby guruilla » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:02 am

Julian Assange appeared on Sean Hannity at 4:07PM EST (December 15th, 2016), While the interview that took place was voice only and does not stand as valid proof of life on its own FindingAssange.com was provided irrefutable proof of life, we immediately halted our release. The Podesta Emails and Wikileaks Insurance file passwords are not our property or our own insurance files, they belong to Julian Assange and Wikileaks, releasing them would be dangerous to

Julian Assange's safety. We then spent multiple hours combing over the proof of life to ensure it was 100% real, we concluded the proof of life to be authentic and met our rigorous standards. We promised to provide a copy of the proof of life we received to the public, below you will find that.

While we understand the many people questioning the legitimacy of FindingAssange.com I would direct any concerns to Assange's interview with Sean Hannity where he directly mentions the files we slated for release today. Our information release system will remain in place if it is ever required to be used in the future.

The promised proof of life video does not work now. Anyone see it?

Not sure the interview is 100% convincing. Whole thing seems fishy to me.
guruilla

Postby Elvis » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:00 am

Plutonia » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:06 pm wrote:
seemslikeadream » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:59 pm wrote:so are you saying it is not Assange on the Hannity interview?
No, I don't believe it was. For many reasons, only one of which was that his halting, awkward cadence was wrong and he spoke twice as fast as normal. Also, content, as I said above.

I'm very impressionable and all, but I can't stop thinking about this.

The technology exists to make anybody believably say anything, on video. The military's been working on stuff like this for years; they perfected the voice part awhile back, and now for video, just the publicly available software is pretty amazing. And why wouldn't they use it? (Not necessarily the military, but, you know, "They.") Are there giveaway glitches? I Googled 'Assange+fake' and near the top was this, and other, similar videos:

I have strong doubts about a fake in this instance; Pilger would have to be in on it, yes? (I'm sure that won't be a problem for some...)

The Hannity interview, audio only, would be a piece of cake. Hannity wouldn't even have to be in on it. (And so funny how Hannity now adores Assange.) On the other hand, Assange's faster cadence could just mean he had better sleep that night, more coffee that day, and so on.

Assange aside, the technology seems up to the task of digitally impersonating famous persons on video; I think it follows that we should be on the lookout for its deployment.

Edit to add. If Fake Osama was useful to the Imperialist State, wait and see how useful Fake Assange will be.

One of the most 'self-incriminating' ostensible OBL videos, from back in the early 2000s, I felt sure was faked through digital manipulation of a real OBL video. It was a static full shot, from a distance, and the whole thing looked like it had a creamy "grain" added to the picture to cover up or "wash out" any glitches.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:26 am

since I have not followed this

what about the people at the embassy?

this happened after the Swedish interview?
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Plutonia » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:15 pm

seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:26 am wrote:since I have not followed this

what about the people at the embassy?

this happened after the Swedish interview?

Swedish prosecutors have scrapped an appointment to question Julian Assange in London this week over sex allegations, the WikiLeaks founder's lawyers have told Sweden's main news agency.
https://www.thelocal.se/20150618/swedis ... ge-meeting
[the British] government always kept a kind of standing army of news writers who without any regard to truth, or to what should be like truth, invented & put into the papers whatever might serve the minister

T Jefferson,
Plutonia

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion