Barak Obama - Child of the C.I.A.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Barak Obama - Child of the C.I.A.

Postby surfaceskimmer » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:23 pm

I fully understand and agree with what you have said, Montag. Even the most judicious journalists can be "used" on occasion for purposes of forwarding dis- or mis-information. On the whole, however...

So how do we tell? I am currently reading Edward DeBono's "Six Frames (for thinking about information)" and until we all get some agreed-upon or reasonably-decent method of determining crap from gold, we shall be left to our own wits, our own biases, and the control that we bring (or do not bring) to our own mind. (I have a good bibliography....) We must apply ... and let me borrow on a term here ... rigorous intuition. I have also just finished reading David Ray Griffin's recent 124-pahe $12 book entitled "Cognitive Infiltration" about crippled epistemologies and who has them. Good stuff... and don't forget to check out the forthcoming post about netcentric warfare, the OODA loop, Dick Cheney and 9/11. Get your mind around all of that.
surfaceskimmer

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Free » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Thanks Montag for posting the links to the 5 part series, especially since they include the photos. I didn't know about the last 2 parts.

The question I'm grappling with is this: Is Barak a 'Manchurian Candidate'? At first I didn't even consider it because he seemed too eloquent and poised. At this point though, he's beginning to seem awfully stiff and repetitive. Yes, yes, of course, this is speculation on my part... but one can't help but wonder...
Free

Postby Montag » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:09 pm

Rather than a Manchurian Candidate I'm more of the view that he is one of the "corruptors" for lack of a better term. He's in on the charade (though he may be a lesser figure, like W probably was and Palin seems to be being groomed for that role). He uses "insurrectionary" and "liberatory" rhetoric to pursue an agenda that is not that dissimilar from George W. Bush... Look at how he has used MLK Jr. (and his rhetoric) for his own devices, to meet the ends that he and his advisors would like to achieve. And not social, economic and racial justice, and the kinds of things that Martin Luther King Jr. talked about.

p.s. As I said I've been wondering if Palin is being groomed for a W-esque role. Possibly setting up an end of the world-type scenario... I don't think that is that far fetched, I could definitely see her beginning a conflict that will dwarf any that we've seen since the two world wars.
Last edited by Montag on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Montag

Postby Montag » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:30 pm

surfaceskimmer wrote:I fully understand and agree with what you have said, Montag. Even the most judicious journalists can be "used" on occasion for purposes of forwarding dis- or mis-information. On the whole, however...

It seems someone else on RI should able to fill us in on this (Hugh?)... Skimmer, maybe you know, the CIA has been and is active in the MSM, no? So I mean what we've been told are the "reliable" sources are clearly not as they have been presented to us. The NYT can probably write anything and thousands of outlets like lemmings will pick it up as sacred truth...

I guess then we are left with the unreliable sources eh? Lol... What is a poor boy to do, in that sort of a scenario? It reminds me of the Men in Black movie when Tommy Lee Jones read the most vile tabloids, to get the daily scoop.

edit: Just wanted to add, I understand precisely what you're saying Skimmer... In addition to CIA lackeys in the media, there are sincere journalists that get sold bills of goods to get misinformation out to people too. I think I kind of missed what you were saying the first time around (not sure how, it's pretty plain to see there).
Montag

Postby surfaceskimmer » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:09 am

I am fully conversant with the mighty Wurlitzer, its history, its current operations, MindWar, PsyOps, and the use of the OODA loop against the American people, the CIA memo on selling the Warren Commission, most of the 9/11 debate, some of Peter Dale Scott, most of David Ray Griffin, some deep politics, and was present one day in March '73 in the production meeting at ABC-TV Evening News (chaired by Av Westin) when the phone call from DC came in. But the question about Madsen is simple and straight forward: What of him, his work, this piece (or prior pieces) causes anyone to question his output? With such input, I can further re-evaluate this, past and future offerings if deemed necessary. Who deems it necessary, and why? In a democracy (?) that apparently is foolishly leading us to some future destination in a handbasket, the ability to evaluate information becomes critical to survival of whatever breath, meaning and possibility there may be.

Yes, there are shills, charlatans, media whores, bubble-headed bleached blondes, liars, politicians, and coherent, sane people. How do we decide who fits into which category? I can decide that for myself, but then I might also have something to learn or something I did not see or sense.
surfaceskimmer

Postby Free » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:09 pm

To anyone who grew up in the international part of the C.I.A.'s MK milieu, Obama's family history looks awfully suspicious...

And for some reason, suspecting that Barak might have undergone Trauma-Based-Mind-Control bothers me a lot more than when I suspected that W might have undergone it. 

Obama is such a sympathetic and likable character. I voted for him... Yes, yes... I knew that nefarious forces were behind him, but I loved the symbolism of him being president and I wanted to hope against hope. It was a set-up, and of course, I'm disappointed, but still, I find the thought that he may be a programmed person to be a disturbing one.

It may be because of the way the programming is done - torturing and traumatizing an infant, who then becomes a child, until the core of their being is so loaded with fear and terror, that they shut down inside. For the child, the reality that their own parent or parents participated, looked the other way for their own gain, or were powerless to stop the abuse is too devastating to bear. He or she can't look at it and survive - so the tortured, abandoned child is submerged, negated, zeroed out. And with their trauma-laden core goes their agency over their life and now they are putty in the perps hands.   

Then, this valuable human asset is taught, trained and groomed to make the most of their innate talents so they will reach the highest possible level of functioning and can be used for the rest of their life. (they hope). 

Or maybe, because of the perks and privilege they receive, this internally stunted human being will one day join forces with their torturers and become a collaborator...

Of course, I don't know if Barak was programmed, but just thinking about the possibility creeps me out.

Free

Postby Montag » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:40 pm

Free have you come across the theory that some children of the elite (blue blood types) are planted with "lesser" families? I have heard this said about both Bill Clinton and Hitler. I haven't seen anyone make this case vis a vis Obama, but I don't see it as out of the realm of possibility...
Montag

Postby Montag » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:12 am

Free, what is your basis for saying Obama underwent trauma-based-mind-control? I mean assuming Madsen's report is correct, just because someone is from a CIA family s/he has undergone mind control? I doubt any of the Bushes did, or anyone from the Dulles family... You do always see that in the movies though, some family involved with something nefarious, and one of their children is invariably one the guinea pigs. That reminds me of Hinckley and the shooting of Ronald Reagan, his brother (Hinckley) was eating dinner with Neil Bush that very day.
Last edited by Montag on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Montag

Postby hava1 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:16 am

I have to protest the description of the "programmed person" by Free. This board has had some people before who disparaged victims and even called for preemptive annhilation of some sort "for the good of all" etc. ( I think it was DE's campaign).

The programmers assume that people are machines that can eb fully predicted. Free accepts that very notion and takes it further.

VIctims of programming, child abuse , etc, are no different than any other god created soul, they have free choice and a variety of coping strategies with the devastation of their inner sanctuary.
Its a very tricky one, because I do believe that to a great extent free will can be robbed (and is robbed) by trauma based control, but that's for a while, as every thing, and awareness is growing, and information circling and those things tend to implode as any other form of extreme political atrocity.

People can use the skills (or opt to waive them) andat the same time be aware and conscious of their past, and live a full life, and yes, even have a meaningful career.

that said, i would say that programmed presidents sound like a bad idea to me, but I am quite sure none are free, in the sense we would like to think. "you gotta serve somebody..." (B.Dylan).

--
there are quite a few "international cia children" on this board, free, i think you should be a bit more sensitive.
hava1

Postby Free » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:16 pm

HAVA wrote:
I have to protest the description of the "programmed person" by Free. This board has had some people before who disparaged victims and even called for preemptive annhilation of some sort "for the good of all" etc. ( I think it was DE's campaign).

I believe that you've misunderstood my description and the intent behind it. This is one thing I deeply dislike about posting on the internet- it's very easy to be misunderstood.

The last thing I meant was that the victims of Trauma Based Mind Control should be blamed or scapegoated. That would be like saying that the prisoners who were tortured to death at Guantanamo are guilty of besmirching the US's reputation, that it's their fault.

No, that's not what I believe, far from it. All forms of torture and mind control should be revealed and made illegal, along with secret societies. Italy has a law against secret organizations. Other countries can institute them as well. The victims need support to heal and deprogram. Now we have to do the best we can on our own and it's far from easy.

Actually I would bet that our positions on this are similar. The reason I described the programming in the way I did was mainly for the benefit of the non-survivors here who may be struggling to understand this complex issue....and..I might add that it is my personal viewpoint.
Free

Postby Montag » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Free wrote:
Italy has a law against secret organizations.

That's interesting, considering that the Prime Minister was a member of the P2 Lodge (and lied about his membership in it).
Montag

Postby Free » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:38 pm

Oh, hi Montag. I was just responding to your other posts. In fact, Silvio Berlusconi is currently in legal trouble in Italy for allegedly taking part in P3, the continuation of the P2 lodge. I'll have to look it up later, I'll look for an article about it.
Free

Postby Free » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:09 pm

Montag wrote:

Free have you come across the theory that some children of the elite (blue blood types) are planted with "lesser" families? I have heard this said about both Bill Clinton and Hitler. I haven't seen anyone make this case vis a vis Obama, but I don't see it as out of the realm of possibility...

The mythologizing of the "elite" tends to rub me the wrong way, I see it as one more way to disempower us. But yes, I have heard this..and whether it's a meme or reality, I don't know.

From what I saw in the secret society/ cia milieu (cult, for short) there were people who were considered "bloodline" and others non-bloodline. Basically most were bloodline though. Families didn't have to have money to be bloodline. They rest on the glories of many past generations.

Cult marriages are often arranged, and the pairing up of an interesting (from their point of view) man and woman to have a child wouldn't be beyond them. That's why the photo of S. Anne Dunham's father greeting Barak Obama senior at the airstrip when he first arrived in Hawaii set off alarm bells. Anne was still a child, 16 or 17. So how was this a chance meeting in a Russian language class? Anne's father (Barak's grandfather) sounds like he may have not liked women much. He named his daughter Stanley because he wanted a boy so badly. A sexist father can tend to see their own daughter like they see all women - as inferior beings put on this earth to serve them. This type of attitude can lead to abuse, dehumanization and exploitation as in MK style atrocities.

I feel a bit bad writing this though, because it is speculation about our president.... But I see it as a conversation for research, exploration and learning purposes
Free

Postby Montag » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:41 pm

I didn't know we had any insiders to anything (RI material) on Rigorous Intuition, lol... Good to know it.
Montag

Postby Free » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Here's an article about the P3

http://www.economist.com/node/16646064

The latest Italian scandal
Out of the shadows
The return of secret-society scandal to Italian public life

Jul 22nd 2010 | ROME

SECRET societies run through the tapestry of Italy’s history like a half-hidden thread: from the 19th-century proto-nationalists known as Carbonari to Propaganda Due (P2), a rogue Masonic lodge with a mission to infiltrate the organs of state and a membership that included politicians, soldiers, spooks and the current prime minister, Silvio Berlusconi. The discovery of the P2 in 1981 prompted a law outlawing secret societies.

It is back in use. In recent weeks prosecutors have cautioned seven people they suspect of belonging to an illegal cabal. (All deny wrongdoing.) Some are close to the prime minister. Senator Marcello Dell’Utri, who is already fighting a conviction for mafia links, created the party with which Mr Berlusconi entered politics. Denis Verdini is a national organiser of his current political vehicle, the People of Freedom movement (PdL). Nicola Cosentino was a junior economy minister until he resigned on July 14th.

Another alleged member of what the press have dubbed “P3” is Flavio Carboni, a businessman tried for murder in the still-mysterious death, in 1982, of Roberto Calvi, a prominent banker (and P2 initiate). Mr Carboni’s 2007 acquittal was upheld on appeal in May. But on July 8th he was jailed in connection with the P3 inquiry.

His return to the headlines gives the affair a retro feel. But the prosecutors’ concerns are contemporary. They suspect the group of conspiring to further Mr Berlusconi’s interests with a mix of dubious blandishments and dirty tricks. They say they have evidence it dug into the sex life of an opposition candidate, plotted to influence a politically sensitive corruption inquiry, and tried to get at judges before they ruled on a measure to grant the prime minister and others immunity from prosecution.

Much has yet to be proved, not least that the P3 was anything more than a circle of acquaintances. Mr Berlusconi says the prosecutors are wasting time on “no-hopers”. Some of those questioned by prosecutors have said the suspects acted on their own initiative. But in leaked wiretaps members of the group cite an authority figure code-named “Caesar”. The prime minister’s lawyer has denied they were talking about his client, noting “Caesar” was said to be in Sicily when Mr Berlusconi was not.

The affair is nevertheless uncomfortable for the prime minister. His critics in the PdL, under its co-founder Gianfranco Fini, have a new cause—the resignation of Mr Verdini (already a suspect in two corruption investigations). And by defending the P3 suspects, rather than just letting the prosecutors do their work, Mr Berlusconi leaves himself open to the charge of being indifferent to sleaze. Already this year, he has backed two ministers accused of shady dealings, both of whom subsequently resigned. Those were political miscalculations. He can ill afford a third.

Europe

About The Economist onlineAbout The EconomistMedia directoryStaff booksCareer opportunitiesContact usSubscribe[+] Site feedback
Copyright © The Economist Newspaper Limited 2010. All rights reserved.Advertising infoLegal disclaimerAccessibilityPrivacy policyTerms & ConditionsHelp
Free

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion